Fox and Guests Pt. 01D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,204 Followers

She whipped her head around and saw Charlie and the two women staring; "What the fuck are you doing just standing there? Charlie get your ass over here and shove that cock of yours up my ass!"

As Charlie approached, Lacey spun around on Patrick's cock and leaning over, gave Charlie a clear shot as her ass. She let out a loud grunt when he slipped his cock into her ass.

Kate followed Charlie and came around to where Patrick's head was laying. She straddled his face and lowered her cunt to his face. She wrapped her arms around Lacey and they swapped spit and their tongues fought with one another. Lacey's ample tits squashed against Kate's tiny, but very sensitive tits and as they hugged Patrick stabbed at Kate's bulging clit and Charlie slammed balls deep into Lacey's ass.

Jennifer sat down behind Nolan who was drilling her daughter and leaning down sucked on his cum coated balls that swung forward and backwards. They drew up and when Jennifer stuck her tongue in his asshole, he lost it. Pulling his cock out of Emma's well fucked pussy, he shot his load all over Jennifer's gorgeous face.

Emma slid Ed's cock out of her mouth and pushing Nolan aside began licking the cum that dripped down her mother's face. Before she had it all cleaned-up, Ed stood over mother and daughter and added his extremely thick cum. Emma and Jennifer shared his cum and swapped it back and forth until it was all consumed.

On the floor Lacey and Kate hugged like two long lost lovers and they shook as orgasms wracked their slim bodies.

Patrick shot his load in Lacey just as Charlie unloaded his load in her ass. Charlie stumbled back out of Lacey and flopped onto the couch behind him.

Emma and Jennifer crawled over to him and licked the remainder of his cum from his cock.

Lacey rolled to the floor, off of Patrick and Kate pushed her to the carpet and locked her lips onto Lacey's cum laden holes. Lacey groaned out and started cumming again, her face completely covered in her long sexy locks.

Jennifer and Emma left Charlie and swooped down on Patrick and cleaned up the remnants of his and Lacey's cum covering his nearly flaccid cock.

Totally exhausted Charlie looked around the room and taking in all of the naked bodies chuckled; "I believe we are all in need of some serious therapy!"

The End

Coming up next is Fox and Guests Extreme, a nastier version of Fox and Guests Morning show.

Please vote, your comments are appreciated.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,204 Followers
12