Fox and Guests Pt. 02A

Story Info
Mattress Testing Continues with 8 New TV Personalities.
4.2k words
3.5
14k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martha MacCallum stood before the camera, a huge smile on her face; "Good morning ladies and gentlemen, we are glad to have you back for our second day on the air. I can't believe what a wild first day we experienced here. I was asked to host Fox and Guests and have agreed as long as I can participate with people I am attracted to from time to time."

"Today we have a few wild pairings; from MSNBC we have the vivacious Chris Jansing and from her parent network NBC we have her partner Brian Williams. From HLN we have Kyra Phillips and her partner A.J. Hammer. From Fox we have a Fox news contributor Mary Catherine Ham and her partner from Fox is Eric Shaun and last but not least, we have my good friend Julie Bandaras and her partner from Fox Business is Charles Payne. So without further ado here are our Fox & guests, come on out guys!"

Out first was Chris Jansing, she looked great with her honey wheat short blonde hair. She was dressed in a simple white shift and heels. Brian was in an opened collared white shirt and dark dress pants. They looked a little apprehensive and Martha tried to put them at ease; "So Chris, Brian, how does it feel to be in the lion's den, you know Fox. We all know how you guys from NBC think we are the devil incarnate?"

They both smiled and you could see the nervousness drain from their bodies and Brian spoke out; "Well we knew you guys had security here, but a complete body cavity search seemed to be a little excessive!"

From there on the set was a lot lighter. Kyra Phillips and A.J. Hammer came out next. He was dressed in jeans and a dark golf shirt. As for Kyra, she looked fantastic, her very, very dark auburn hair, being as short as it is was, the style was perfect. She was wearing a hunter green silk blouse and a pair of tight white slacks. They hugged her compact ass and thighs perfectly.

Next to enter was Mary Catherine Ham and Eric Shaun, Eric was dressed in jeans and a pullover sweater. Mary had her long dark brown hair pulled back in a ponytail, her large dark brown eyes sparkled and her extremely large mouth was slightly parted, her full large lips were coated with a layer of bright red lip-gloss. She was wearing a burgundy woolen sweater dress. The neckline was squared off; it plunged deep enough to expose her large breasts and a large cleavage. A black belt pulled tight about her waist, it accented her large hips and even larger bubble-butt. The dress flared out and ended modestly at her knees.

The last to enter was Charles Payne and Julie Bandaras, Charles looked dapper in his dark blue suit, white and red striped shirt. His big burly body looked solid and Julie smiled up at him when she took a seat on his large lap and thick thighs. She looked scrumptious her extremely long black as coal hair was pulled back into a severe tight bun. Her huge tits ballooned against the silky black ruffled blouse, it was tucked into a tight pencil white skirt, it was short and ended several inches above her shapely dark skinned thighs. Her Hispanic heritage was evident as her dark skin sparkled and glowed as she sat on his lap. She wiggled her hips as she felt his growing cock poke her ample ass.

Martha licked her sexy full lips and started; "Mmmm I had a fucking fantastic time yesterday, but seeing this group, I sure wouldn't mind trying out the new mattresses with any of you. So here are rules, as long as your partner; or anyone else you hook-up with doesn't object, then there are no rules, just have fun and if you are all ready, there are the beds, go at it!"

Charles was the first to rise, with Julie still in his lap; she wrapped her arms around this thick black neck and rested her head on his shoulder as he walked over to the bed. He slowly lowered her to the bed and hovering over her, their eyes locked on each other, he stripped each and every article of clothing from his body.

Julie licked her lips and her eyes nearly bugged out of her head when she caught sight of his thick black shaft. It was growing fatter and stiffer by the second as he watched the lust grow in her eyes. She slid to her knees and with her tight Latin ass pointed upward she arched her ass in the air even more and lowering her shoulders to the bed, she crawled on her elbows to the edge of the bed. She swept his huge cock across her forehead, her nose, her cheeks, her chin and tipping her head upward, her lips parted and swept the large veined stiff dick across her full wet lips. Slipping her tongue out, she began to paint a stripe of saliva all over his black monster of a cock.

Julie gazed up at him with those smoking nearly black eyes, her eyes fluttered shut as her lips opened wider and they enveloped the head of his cock. Wrapping one hand around the shaft, she opened her mouth wider and took more of his black cock into her hot, wet cavern. Her tongue flicked out and rolled around and around the shaft. Swallowing more of his cock she got into a rhythm, pumping his cock with her hand and sliding it in and out of her mouth. She popped her mouth off his cock and a thick stream of saliva clung to her lower lip and the bead of his cock.

Charles let out a groan when he saw the erotic sight, his cock glistening in the light of the studio. She shook with excitement when she once again caught his gaze with her own and saw the look of pure lust in her eyes. He had to get her clothes off soon or he wouldn't be responsible for the shape they would be in if he got any more excited.

Charles placed his hands on her broad shoulders and brought her up to a kneeling position. His huge black fingers deftly popped open one black button after the other until her blouse was gaping open. Tugging it from her tight white skirt, he drew it off her shoulders and she assisted him by taking her arms from the silky material and tossed it to a nearby chair

Charles let out a tiny moan when he looked down and saw her huge dark-skinned tits ballooning over the black lacy cups of her bra. He leaned forward and buried his face between the two fragrant mounds and rained wet kisses all over the exposed flesh. His hands cupped the other two mounds of firm flesh encased in her skirt and pulled her tighter to his monstrous black frame. He pushed her back and she reclined until she hit the naked body of Brian beside her.

Julie looked over his trim body and let out a gasp when she saw Chris' head bobbing furiously up and down on his sizeable cock. Chris was slurping wildly and her drool was running down Brian's cock and settled on his balls and belly.

Brian leaned over and planted a hot wet kiss on Julie's lips and when they parted his tongue shot in and explored her oral cavity. His hands found their way to her overstuffed bra and one cupped the firm full cups as his other hand found her catch and popping it open, freed them from their confinement.

Julie arched her back giving Charles access to the zipper of the back of her extremely tight skirt.

Charles tugged it down and immediately gripped the hem of her skirt and pulled and pulled and pulled until it gave way and slipped from her large rounded ass and slid off her ample thighs and onto the floor. Charles slid his coal black hands up and down her dark skinned thighs and as they parted he followed with his mouth leaving a wet trail from her knees to her black lacy panties.

Julie was in heaven as Brian continued to kiss her while his hands plucked away at the stiff nearly black nipples. She felt Charles hot breath on her pussy and she let out a groan when she felt his plant his large lips over the gusset covering her pussy.

Charles sucked, licked and nipped at the camel-toe lips bulging against her extremely wet panties. He couldn't hold off any longer and nearly tore them from her body. He took a deep breath, inhaling her sexy aroma. Her fur-lined pussy blossomed open and was leaking profusely.

Lowering his face he began to take long, slow licks up and down her weeping pussy. He wormed his tongue into her pussy and when he uncovered her hooded clit and flicked up back and forth several times he felt Julie tense and released a river of cum into his mouth as she started cumming.

On the other bed Eric had Mary Catherine on her back, her head was hanging off the edge of the bed and he was fucking her mouth. He gripped her swaying tits beneath her dress and his cock hardened when he realized she wasn't wearing a bra. He could not believe how large her mouth was and he had all seven inches of his cock buried deep in her mouth.

She stared up at him with those large dark eyes and her large lips were clamped tightly about his cock creating an even tighter seal around his cock.

On the bed beside her A. J. was naked and Kyra hovered over him, just like Chris, had his cock completely coated in saliva and was sucking wildly at his shorter, but thicker cock.

A.J. wasn't inactive either. His hands had pushed Mary Catherine's sweater dress up to her hips. He was pleasantly surprised when he found her pussy naked beneath her dress. Just like Julie, she had an even thicker growth of hair covering her pussy and he found her pussy hair matted down with her juices. He parted her lips and attacked her pink slit. Dipping in he drew her nectar out and went back for more. He was rewarded with an even larger burst of cream when she squeezed his head with her thighs and started cumming. He could not believe what a hair trigger her clit was, but loved how receptive she was.

Kyra took A.J.'s cock deeper into her mouth and when she heard Mary Catherine scream out that she was cumming, she felt A.J. groan, stiffen and let loose his thick creamy cum down her throat. As he started to slip from her lips, she straightened up and began to peel her clothes from her petite luscious body. Her green satin blouse slipped from her body and was followed by her bra. Her large tits, still large from her recent pregnancy, swayed from side to side, her large pink nipples and large half-dollar sized areoles puckered up when she saw Eric pull his cock from Mary Catherine's mouth and began shooting his hot creamy load all over her face.

Kyra let out a gasp and a long moan and moved around to the other side of the bed and slipping down to her knees she leaned in and began licking up the cum that dripped from Mary Catherine's face and chin. She lowered her mouth to Mary Catherine's and swapped back and forth Eric's creamy cum. Smacking her lips she turned to Eric and licked her lips as she saw his cock began to stiffen; "Mmmmm Eric, did I cause that to happen?"

"Damn straight Kyra, that was fucking amazing watching you lick my load from Mary Catherine's face!"

She giggled; "How about I coax another load like that out of you? I'd much rather have it in my pussy, after all this oral going on, my pretty little pussy could use some attention!"

Drawing her to his body, his hands came around and cupped her petite compact ass and as he squeezed it, he drew her tight against his body; "Oh fuck Kyra, I just love the way your big tits feel against my chest. Would you mind if I sucked on them a little bit first?"

She giggled even more seductively this time and without answering him, took a half step backwards and cradling one large orb in her palm lifted it slightly to his lips.

Eric let out a low groan and covered the large tip with his lips. He sucked it into his mouth and rolled the large nipple around with his tongue. When he increased the suction, Kyra threw her head back, closed her eyes and let him feast on her neglected tits.

On the bed beside them Mary Catherine sat upright and rolled over and straddled A.J.'s waist. In one swift motion she pulled the form-fitting sweater dress up and off her lush firm body. Arching her back she reached back and gripping A.J.'s now fully erect cock, she lined it up with her fur covered slit and lowering her body swiftly, buried his cock deep in her extremely tight pussy.

A.J. threw his head back and at the same time thrust his hips upward grinding against her clit and instantly sending her into her first, badly needed release seeing she was so turned on by Eric shooting his load all over her face, and Kyra licking it off her face and feeding it back to her.

Mary Catherine's eyes rolled back in her head and she jerked violently as the orgasm wracked her body. Her entire body was glistening in the hot lights of the studio and she began riding A.J. faster. She rolled her hips and whipped her head around, her long ponytail flipped around as she leaned forward slightly.

A.J. Clamped his lips over one extremely large breast and began to lap away at it and sucked it deep into his mouth. He loved how large and firm her tits were and he moved from one to the other.

Mary Catherine felt a rumbling growing deep in the pit of her stomach and across and down to her pussy. She knew if he continued to suck on her tits like he was and the way he pumped his thick cock in and out of her cunt she was close to cumming again. She let out a gasp and ran her fingers through her long silky dark brown hair. She yanked the holder from her ponytail and her large expanse of hair came tumbling down about her shoulders and covered the upper sloped of her tits. She was getting more and more vocal as she started cumming again. Her entire body shook and she jerked about violently, her gorgeous hair was wildly flailing around her and everyone on the bed looked at the conservative turn into a raving sex siren.

A.J. held on for dear life as his cock plunged in and out of her quaking body. He palmed her huge swaying tits and hefted them and squeezed them roughly turning her on even more.

She let out a loud scream and came again. She fell against him and just lay there as an intense orgasm coursed through her sweat covered body.

Beside them Eric had removed Kyra's slacks and panties. He had her bent over the bed and was slowly fucking her bare, tight pussy from behind. He had his arms wrapped around her. One hand was squeezing her large tits, while his other hand was buried in her pussy, diddling her stiff clit.

Kyra had her head buried in a large fluffy pillow as she took in the exquisite feeling of being fucked from behind. Of all of the sexual positions, she loved this one the most. She wiggled her ass and pushed back against Eric's increasing speed and velocity.

Eric plastered his sweat covered body against Kyra's glistening body. The slippery sliding of wet skin against wet skin turned them both on even more; "So Kyra, you wanted me in your pussy, tell me are you satisfied in the way I'm servicing you?"

She rose up, pressing harder against him and groaned out; "Oh god yes Eric, I'm on the edge and am ready to blow at any second, just don't stop fucking me. Mmmmm, just like that, nice and deep and hard, just go a little faster!"

"Oh fuck Kyra I'm going to cum too, are you ready? Where do you want me to cum?"

"Oh yes, yes I'm cumming, cum with me! Don't you dare pull out, I want to feel your cum fill my hot, wet cunt!"

Eric reached up and turned her head to one side and as he started shooting his cum in her tightening cunt, he covered her mouth with his own and slipped his tongue into her mouth. They came together and fell exhausted against the bed.

On the bed beside them, a naked Chris was on her side; her lithe petite body was pressed tightly against the lush, darker body on Julie Bandaras. Behind her Brian was pounding in and out of her foaming pussy. He had her upper leg pulled back and flopped over his upper leg. This gave him easier access to her tight pussy.

Chris and Julie were locked in a heated kiss and both women, so extremely different from the other in size, color and lushness. They were moaning into each other's mouth as their hands squeezed and tugged at the other's tits.

Charles had his huge black cock plowing in and out of Julie's tight hairy cunt. He, just like Brian had one on Julie's thicker, dark thighs thrown over his coal black leg and was pounding merciless in and out of her pussy. He was diddling her clit and as he had her close to cumming, he drew his juice coated finger away from her cunt and slipped in slowly into her puckered asshole. When he slid deeper it sent Julie over the top and she exploded all over his big black cock.

He continued to pump in and out of her and his cock was covered in her thick, white cream. He slowed the fucking of Julie and looked over at Chris who was pushing hard against Brian as she came closer and closer to cumming too.

She let out a loud scream; "Oh fuck yeah Brian, don't slow down, yes, yes, oh fuck yeah I'm cumming!"

Both men slowed to nearly a stop as both women slowly recovered from an orgasm. Julie opened her eyes and smiled over at Chris and Brian; "Oh Chris I want to taste your pussy, but after how Brian played with my pussy and got me ready for Charles' huge cock, I think I owe him a blow job. That way I can taste your cum that's coating his cock!"

Chris swept a wet lock from her forehead and slid over to Charles. She took hold of his huge cock and slowly pumped it; in doing this she drew Julie's cum that coated his cock to the head. Capturing it in the crook of her thumb and index finger she leaned down and sucked it up like the nectar of life.

Julie scooted over to Brian and swooped down like a hawk attacking a tiny rabbit. Gripping his Chris cum covered cock in her dark fist she lowered her mouth and swallowed him whole. Her nose was buried in his belly with his entire cock in her mouth and throat. Her tongue swiftly got into the action flicking out licking every square inch of his cock clean of Chris' cum.

Both men were lying back as the two women serviced their still stiff cocks. They had made the two of them cum, now it was their turn to make the two men cum.

Julie wanted Brian's cum all over her face and chest, while Chris wanted to clean his cock of Julie's cum and then shove that monster in her cunt. She watched him fuck Julie and imagined him doing the same to her. She wanted to road test that cock and then, just as Julie was shooting for, have him coat her face and chest with his black sperm.

Over on the other bed something similar, but completely freaky was going on. Kyra was propped up on several pillows leaning back with her legs spread wide. A.J. was on his knees, he was furiously finger fucking her while he had his cock buried deep in Mary Catherine's mouth.

Eric was on the other side of Mary Catherine; he mimicked A.J.'s hand movement on Mary Catherine's fur lined pussy. She was so wet that as he pumped his fingers in and out of her the entire studio was filled with the sloppy sounds coming from her cunt. Just like A.J., Eric's cock was also in Mary Catherine's large mouth. It was stretched to the max and saliva was drooling out of her mouth painting her chin and upper slopes of her tits.

Mary Catherine was in heaven, it was always a fantasy of hers to suck in two cocks at the same time seeing what a large mouth she had. She wondered if her hairy cunt could accommodate the same as her mouth did. Her mouth was active and her tongue was even more involved. It flicked from one shaft to the other and she slurped up the saliva she was producing. She finally pulled one out and pumped it vigorously and swallowed the other one down to the root.

Both men were near orgasm and they finger-fucked both women faster and harder. Mary Catherine and Kyra humped their hips upward trying to make greater contact with the invading fingers. Their legs clamped around the hands pumping their cunts and they both came at nearly the same time.

Mary Catherine alternated on sucking one and fisting the other cock. Back and forth, back and forth and as she started cumming she brought both A.J. and Eric to the brink. She sucked harder and when she heard them groan she pointed them towards her face and when they came they completely covered her face, hair and chest with their huge loads.

12