Fox and Guests Pt. 02C

Story Info
Patti Ann Browne & Rachel Nichols Posing for Glamour Shots.
11.8k words
4.64
14.7k
9
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Fox & Guests Part 02C

Patti Ann Browne & Rachel Nichols Posing for Glamour Shots

The studio came to life and Patti Ann Browne stood there in a modest black jumper with a plain white blouse beneath it, she smiled at the camera; "Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, I'm Patti Ann Browne and upcoming is a fantasy I've had for quite a few years. It was enhanced when a good friend of mine, who used to be on ESPN, but recently moved to Turner Sports, none other than the vivacious Rachel Nichols. Rachel and I are very similar in several ways. Our hair color is close to being the same; we both are pure redheads and have very, very fair skin. You'll be able to see just how fair during the showing of our upcoming fantasy."

She turned to the other camera; "We are about the same age and over the years our bottom half got a little heavier, our husbands love it and our breasts have gotten a lot larger, again loved by husband and most of our viewers. I really don't want to give away too much of our fantasy, so without further ado we present Patti Ann and Rachel in our glamour portrait debut!"

Patti Ann swung by Rachel's apartment and she was pacing nervously waiting for Patti. When Patti rang, Rachel buzzed her up and opened the door before Patti Ann even knocked on the door; "Patti Ann I'm not sure I can go through with this, it seems so dirty and you know how shy I am."

Patti Ann laughed; "Who are you kidding Rachel, you're in front of the camera all the time, and as for being shy, come on you have to do better than that!"

She looked down; "You know that isn't what I mean Patti Ann, as long as I'm not the subject of the camera, you know when I'm reporting, the story is the focal point not me. With this, you know posing before the camera and not just normal shots, but possibly a little risqué; well I'm just not sure I can do this!"

Patti Ann drew Rachel to her and hugged her. She caressed Rachel's hair trying to sooth her nerves, she planted a calming kiss on Rachel's forehead and cupping her head she whispered; "You have nothing to worry about Rachel, we'll be there together, we'll be doing this together and that way nothing will get out of hand. Tell me Rachel, won't Max love to see some REALLY sexy photos of you? I will be there with you so nothing fishy occurs!"

Rachel had a weak smile on her face; "You know we talked about this before, Max would die to see some racy photos of me, I'm just afraid if I start and like what I'm doing, I'm scared shitless that I won't want to stop. You see Patti Ann, I love sex, not just a little; when Max and I are together I can never get enough, I'm not an addict, but it seems once I start, I can go on for hours, I feed on an orgasm and usually don't stop until I'm exhausted, both physically and mentally."

Patti Ann hugged her again; "You just leave it to me Rachel, I'll protect you, who knows if it does get to that, maybe we can get some pics that Howard and Max would never forget. Now get your garment bag, your other bag and let's go before either of us loose our nerve."

Rachel gave Patti Ann a shy smile and could only nod. She reached for her trench coat, put it on and grabbed her bag and garment back, she took a deep breath and in a husky whisper said; "Come on Patti Ann, after that pep talk, who could say no!"

They arrived at "Glamour Shots" and were escorted into the back and Maggie, the photographer's make-up assistant, began to transform the two on-air personalities into extremely desirable women. The photographer, John came in to check; "Maggie are they nearly done? The way they look, they really don't need any make-up!"

Maggie giggled; "Of course not John, I'm nearly finished and you're right, they didn't need much, some eye accents and a little more lip-gloss. John I was wondering if I could take off after this, I would like to head home for a bit before going to the airport to pick-up your arriving clients."

"Sure Maggie, Ms. Browne and Ms. Nichols are the last appointment till my evening shoot, but you won't be needed for that, as you well know. Either way they aren't arriving for nearly four hours, so I have all the time I need with these two lovely anchors."

Patti Ann smiled up at the attractive photographer; "Please call us Patti Ann and Rachel. What would you like us to wear first?"

"Well tell me what kind of outfits you brought with you and I also need to know what kind of photos you would like?"

Patti Ann licked her full red lips and replied; "Well we both brought a business outfit, an elegant outfit, some lingerie and swimsuits. As far as types of pics, well we'd like some glamorous shots, something sexy and whatever you think our horn dog husbands would enjoy!"

John chuckled; "Well from experience husbands love kinky pics, but that's all up to the two of you. We can go mild to totally risqué. Why don't we start off with the business attire and go from there. I've found out husbands often love sexy business shots nearly as much as lingerie photos, sort of office fantasies, if you get my drift?"

Rachel finally spoke up; "That sound terrific John, may we call you John?"

"Please do Rachel; I'll be in the studio around the corner. The changing rooms are directly behind you; just come on out once you've changed, take your time we have half the night."

The two of them nodded and headed to change into their business outfits. After about five minutes they came out to the studio and John gave a low whistle as he stared at the two sexy anchors.

Rachel had a charcoal grey skirt suit on. The skirt had a major slit in the back and ended several inches above the knee. It was rather tight and showcased her tight bubble butt. The jacket had one button and beneath the jacket she wore a plum, extremely tight satin blouse. Her large breasts were completely covered, but with it being so tight, it billowed the buttons across her chest. Black heels finished off the outfit helping her long legs look even shapelier.

Patti Ann was wearing a simple, elegant dark blue, nearly purple velveteen dress. It had a deep squared neckline, her huge tits showed a very, very deep cleavage, but showed just a hint of her breasts. I wide black belt was about her waist and the full skirt flowed around her full thighs and ended a few inches above her knees. The belt accented her small waist and gorgeous bubble butt too. Matching heels accented her ass and made her legs pop.

John guided them to a make-shift study that had a desk, a high-backed desk chair and two chairs before the desk. There was a long leather sofa off to one side. "Patti Ann if you would please take a seat on the desk facing me. Rachel please sit behind the desk and lean your elbows on the desk. Perfect, now just relax and act normal while I snap some pictures, great, now turn this way a little Patti Ann. Lean forward a tad, perfect. Um let me see, alright Rachel if you would loosen a couple of buttons on your blouse and lean forward again, excellent, now hold it just like that!"

Patti Ann looked back at Rachel and whispered; "I told you, you were a natural, now how about a little more skin! Come on around here and sit beside me on the desk!"

John smiled as he watched Rachel follow Patti Ann's request. She took a seat beside Patti Ann and her pencil skirt rode halfway up her full thighs and John caught a glimpse of her black panties covering her pussy. He took a chance to see if he could press the issue; "Patti Ann seeing you're wearing a full skirt, how about hiking it up slightly to match the thighs Rachel is showing?"

Patti Ann smiled and a deep blush grew across her white complexion, she slowly drew her skirt up and up and up. She had her skirt bunched up nearly to her waist and her matching plum colored panties were in plain view.

Rachel took a double-take and let out a gasp; "Patty Ann, I think you went a little too high!"

"Nonsense Howard is going to love it, come on Rachel, loosen up and let Max's fantasy come true, I'm going to make sure Howard's every fantasy and MINE come true tonight!"

John licked his lips and thought to himself; "This is going to be one hellava evening and one I think I'll never forget, now all I have to do is continue to push, but not too hard or to fast!"

"Hey Rachel, I have an idea, lean to the side and rest your head on Patti Ann's shoulder, yes just like that. Perfect, now look up slowly into her gorgeous brown eyes and just lock eyes with hers, yes just like that!" Snap, snap, snap, John moved around and caught the magnetism between the two redheads. He zoomed in as Rachel's head tipped downward and gazed at the swell of Patti Ann's breasts as her breathing became a little heavier, John caught every little nuance of the scene between them.

He sucked in his breath and felt his cock leap in his pants when Patti Ann placed her index finger beneath Rachel's chin, drawing it upward, their eyes locked and when Rachel wet her lips nervously, Patti Ann leaned in and planted a soft kiss on her lips. Before Rachel could react, Patti Ann moved back and slipped off the desk, but not before John caught the tender kiss on his flashcard.

Patti Ann stammered; "John, John I believe we have enough in these outfits don't you think? What would you like us to put on next?"

It was John's turn to be caught off guard; "Aw yes, yes I think you're right Patti Ann, hold on a second and let me think." He ran a hand through his thick black hair and tried to refocus his thoughts; "Okay how about your glamour or formal wear next. I don't want your make-up or hair-do go flat before we get your photos in those outfits!"

Rachel slipped off the desk, her skirt rode-up even higher; again John was quick with the shutter and caught her bare legs in the lens. She turned bright red, but her wasn't sure if it was from the shot or Patti Ann's inappropriate kiss.

While the ladies were changing he turned off the lights in one cubicle set-up for the study and began to prepare the next cubicle, a romantic livingroom complete with candles and a fake fireplace. Just when he walked out of the cubicle after completing the finishing touches, out came Patti Ann and Rachel and his jaw dropped and he nearly started drooling.

Rachel, with her long dark red hair, the gold lamay halter dress she wore accented her perfectly. Her hair was swept up and her long graceful beck and bare shoulders were on display. Her large breasts threatened to leap from the tight halter top and it clung to every curve on her lush body. Her legs were covered and the gown ended at her feet, they were encased in matching gold strappy heels. Her legs showed briefly when she moved, a slit from hem to hip on one side showed her legs covered in black stocking, her lily white thigh was bare above the thigh-high stockings. She took a seat on the sofa across from the fireplace. Crossing her legs, the material of the dress fell away and showed one bare leg, nearly up to her ass.

John tore his gaze from Rachel and he licked his parched lips when he took in the luscious Patti Ann Browne. Her silky dark red locks flowed down past her shoulders and rested on the upper slopes of her nearly exposed huge tits. The dress, navy blue, was sort of a halter dress made of thin silky material. The two strips of cloth came from around her neck and barely covered her large nippled breasts. The two strips were parted all the way down to her flat belly where her sexy belly button peaked out from below. A matching blue material sash was tied at the waist holding the dress closed, it did a woeful job as with each movement the dress parted and her huge tits threatened to pop free. Her huge nipples were showing prominently against the thin material and as she moved, it caused her nipples to grow stiffer and longer. Along with the dress trying to part as she moved, the billowing skirt flowed around her ample hips and her sexy legs. The dress ended several inches above her knees and the matching blue; fuck-me-heels accented her calves and ass even more. When she sat the material fell around her legs and when she crossed them the smoky blue stocking made a sexy sound as they slid across its partner.

Rachel and Patti Ann looked at John and looking back at each other, a huge smile broke out across their lips, giggling they seductively both bit on their lower lips and gazed back at the huge bulge in John's cargo shorts.

He looked down and let out a gasp; "Oh I'm so, so sorry ladies, it's just you are just so ravishingly beautiful, I just couldn't control myself, please forgive me!"

Rachel licked her lips; "Please John, think nothing of it, as a matter of fact I'm flattered that I can still have that effect on a man. This a partial the reason for this photo shoot, we hopefully can put a spark back in out sex lives. Just seeing what we can do to you proves to us that we may still have it, right Patti Ann?"

"My feelings exactly, I'm not sure about Rachel, but I'm about to let myself go and really let things get raunchy!" She licked her lips and turned slightly towards Rachel and her large breast nearly popped out of her dress. "You may want to pick-up your camera John and start shooting!"

John was grinning from ear to ear; he picked up the camera with one hand and adjusted the large bulge on his cargo pants. He started shooting and both ladies really started to get into it.

Rachel swung her long legs towards Patti Ann and the material covering her leg drifted to the sofa and her stocking clad leg stuck out again, the naked flesh above the stocking top was visible to Patti Ann and the camera.

Patti Ann caught a whiff of Rachel's growing excitement and it spurned her on even more. Standing she reached out her hand to Rachel, taking it she drew her to her feet. She led her over to the pillows before the fireplace. Kneeling down she drew her down beside her. Reaching for the two glasses of wine on the tiny table beside the cushions, she picked them up and handed one to Rachel. "To us and to making all of todays fantasies a reality!"

They clinked glasses and each took a sip. Rachel took a larger slug of the wine and a bit slipped from her mouth and out of the corner of her mouth. Patti Ann leaned forward and delicately licked the red potion from Rachel's lips. Taking the glass from Rachel she placed both glasses on the table and turning back to Rachel her full red lips caught Rachel's pink lips and as the kiss intensified Patti Ann's tongue slipped out and darted between Rachel's parted lips. She quickly drew away and both of their breathings were labored.

Rachel leaned back on her elbows and just stared up at John who was clicking away at warp speed. Her mouth turned into a wide grin and pursing her lips blew a kiss to the camera. She reached over and picking up her wine glass, she slowly ran her pink tongue along the rim of the glass. She tipped the glass to her lips, she caught Patti Ann's gaze and holding it took a tiny sip and allowed the red liquid to slip from her mouth and dribble down her chin, along her throat and settled between her twin globes of white flesh, just beneath the gold lamay halter dress.

Patti sucked in her breath and leaning forward placed her lips on Rachel's chin, her tongue slipped out and followed the line, down her neck and to the deep cleavage formed by Rachel's breasts.

A groan came from both Rachel and John's throat and John continued to click away. Rachel's chest was thrust out as she tried to get Patti Ann's lips on her straining tits.

Patti Ann wanted to tease her even more; drawing away she leaned back on her elbows and licked the wine from her lips.

John broke it; "I hate to break the mood, but I need to switch scan discs, I already filled two." Just then his private cell phone rang and he picked it up and he had a pissed off look on his face from the intrusion, he nearly screamed out; "Yeah Maggie, what is it, you know I hate to be bothered while I'm doing a shoot!" He listened and the women could see him steaming and looking madder by the second. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN THEIR PLANE WAS DEVERTED TO BALTIMORE? I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK IF THE WEATHER IS HORRIBLE OUT THERE!"

He was silent for a moment as he listened to Maggie on the other end of the phone; "I'm sorry for yelling at you Maggie, I know it isn't your fault, but I have all of the guys scheduled to arrive her at 9 PM, what am I supposed to do now! I know, I know I'm not blaming you. Listen I have to go, I'm still in the middle of this very, very interesting shoot, I'll think of something!" He had a smile on his face when he came back to the cubicle.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that, I'm really a professional and all of a sudden I'm getting an erection shooting you, yelling on the phone, I'm truly sorry for my behavior!"

They both had a look of concern on their faces; "Is everything alright John, is there anything we can do to help?"

He shook his head from side to side; "No, no it's not your concern, I'm just worried you won't thing badly of me. I have a reputation to uphold and from how I've acted lately I don't want you to think I'm some sort of lunatic!"

Rachel turned his way, her skirt spread wide where the slit was; "Don't you worry about it John, you have to remember we're both married and with kids, we've seen everything and nothing surprised us anymore. I must say though that you sort of killed the heat that was building here between Patti Ann and me!"

He looked distressed; "Is there anything I can do to restart it, I must say what the two of you started was hot, very, very hot!"

Both of them giggled as if they were hiding something, Patti Ann replied; "Well you could start by turning down the bright lights if the studio, even with the fireplace, the bright lights sort of kill the mood!"

"Consider it done!" He stood to lower the lights using the dimmer; "Anything else?"

Rachel smiled and raised her glass to John; 'I guess we could both use a refill or better yet, something a little stronger, how about you Patti Ann?"

"I'd love a scotch on the rocks, as long as it's a top shelf scotch."

He chuckled; "Will Chevis do?"

"Mmmmm, excellent, make it a double please!"

By the time he returned with a Manhattan for Rachel and a double Chevis on the rocks for Patti Ann, they were once again snuggling, they were sharing the last of the wine Patti Ann had left.

Rachel was sucking the last couple of drops from the inner sloped of Patti Ann's bulging breasts. Her nose nuzzled the material on one side of the dress baring her stiff nipple. Her full pink lips slowly closed around the dark pink nub and John quickly placed the drinks on the tiny table beside the cushions and picked up his camera and began shooting as fast as he could. She looked up at the camera, her sparkling green eyes looked right through him as her tongue slipped from her mouth and flicked out and rolled the long thick, stiff nipple.

Patti Ann stroked Rachel's cheek and moved into her hair. She plucked one pin after another until her thick, lush red hair came tumbling down. Fisting her hair, she drew her mouth from her nipple and drew her mouth up to her own. Their tongues dueled back and forth and with Rachel above Patti Ann, they slowly drifted to the floor cushions, Rachel's lush body covering Patti Ann's semi-nude upper body.

John let out a groan; "Oh fuck, you two are amazing; I can't wait to see what you two are going to do next!" He kept on clicking away with his camera.

Patti Ann gripped Rachel's hair and urged her lower. She sucked in her breath when Rachel's lips, tongue and teeth began to lick, suck and nip at the sensitive flesh of her neck, shoulders and the widening gap that barely covered her tits.

Rachel let out a groan and with one quick motion pulled the material covering Patti Ann's tits to the sides. Her huge swaying pure white tits sat there waiting to see what Rachel would do with them. Her fat nipples and half dollar pink areoles perked up as Rachel licked her lips and Patti Ann's eyes went wide and she sucked in her breath when she felt Rachel's lips cover one large tip. Her eyes glazed over in anticipation as she watched Rachel's lips moved to her other tit. She left a ribbon of saliva and did the same to the second tit.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers