Fox and Guests Pt. 02C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel moved from one to the other and her hand drifted down to Patti Ann's flowing full skirt. Her hand slipped under the hem and slid up her wide spread thighs.

Patti Ann let out a groan and arched her hips when she felt Rachel slip two long slim fingers into her molten core. She bit her lower lip and nearly drew blood when she felt Rachel's finger drag over her clit and clawing at Rachel's hair let out a long silent sigh and started cumming.

Rachel sucked on Patti Ann's tits even harder, she had them covered in her spit and it ran down the large sloped to her lower chest and belly. She pulled her cum coated fingers from Patti Ann's pussy and raising it to Patti Ann's lips and running her goo around her lips, she followed and they locked lips again, they both sucked her goo from her lips and Rachel's fingers.

Patti Ann settled down after her crashing orgasm. She gripped Rachel by her bare shoulders and rolled her over onto the other cushion. She covered Rachel's body with her half nude body, her huge tits swayed back and forth and reaching up; Patti Ann pulled the halter top covering her tits down to her waist. Leaning lower, her huge saliva covered tits slid back and forth across Rachel's smaller but just as full swollen tits.

John shot the erotic sight before him with one hand. His other hand was stroking his sizeable cock that was stiff as a board pressing against his cargo pants.

Patti Ann's lips gave back to Rachel, just as she gave to her. Her lips went from one smaller, but just as firm breast to the other. Her hand found the large slit on the side of Rachel's gown and sliding up across her stocking clad thigh to her moist pussy. Her fingers spread the swollen lips of Rachel's cunt and slipped deep into her dripping pussy.

Rachel's hands combed through Patti Ann's thick lush locks and her hips humped upward, sending Patti Ann's fingers even deeper into her snatch. She started cumming when she felt Patti Ann's thumb scrap across her clit and it sent her over the top.

Patti Ann kissed upward to Rachel's lips and shoved her tongue into her mouth. Pulling away she moved to Rachel's ear and whispered; "Oh my god Rachel. I want to eat your pussy so bad, but I want to wait till after our next clothing change. I want to eat your pussy while you suck on John's big fat cock. I want John to fuck me doggy while I eat your pussy. I think we got him nice and hot, what do you think?"

Rachel let out a loud groan and turned her head and locked her mouth over Patti Ann's. When she broke the kiss said; "Oh fuck, do you think we really can do that? Oh Patti Ann, you've gotten me so fucking hot, let's get up slowly, surround John and both kiss him and slowly walk to the changing room. When we get there let's turn around and call back, you better get ready for the next shoot!"

Patti Ann giggled; "Let's go!"

They both got up, both naked to the waist and walked over to John. He was shocked and stunned when they both leaned on, their tits squashed against his arms and they kissed him on the cheeks.

Patti Ann reached down and gripped his cock, gave it a quick squeeze and both of them walked towards the changing room. They both turned and blew him a kiss and Rachel giggled; "You better be ready for our next set. That camera better have a heat shield because it's going to be fucking hot!" They both turned and walked arm and arm into the changing room.

John went and changed the scan disc, fixed a pitcher of margaritas and downed two shots of tequila. He took the pitcher of margaritas over to the beach set and placed the pitcher on the table under the tiny beach umbrella. Turning around he stumbled backwards and almost knocked over the beach table. His jaw dropped when he watched the two women walk towards him.

They were both in high heels, their suits were covered in tiny cover-ups, their long well-muscled legs were bare and with the heels their calves looked even better.

He began shooting like crazy and the flash froze because he was shooting so fast.

They stopped before him and waited for the flash to recharge and standing close to him with the beach set behind them, they looked at each other and nodded. They opened their cover-ups and they slid from their shoulders and it fluttered to the sand beneath their feet.

John let out a groan. His mouth hung open as his eyes went from one woman to the other. He took in Rachel's lush form, she was wearing tight one piece dark green swimsuit. It was cut high on her thighs and a pronounced camel-toe was evident. Her flat belly was seen nicely. Looking higher he licked his lips, her breast nearly spilled out of the top, it laced up across her large lily white tits and it was laced up loosely and her nipples poked against the material that barely covered them. Her hair was once again swept up in a high ponytail and as she moved it brushed back and forth across her bare shoulders, he imagined it swaying back and forth across his thighs as she took him in her full red lips.

Tearing his eyes from Rachel, he let out a gasp as he took in the plush body before him. Patti Ann had a tiny two piece suit on, it that was what it could be called. It was a black tiny thong, her pussy lips nearly showed around the tiny piece of cloth. The top consisted of a tiny string attached to two extremely tiny pieces of material that barely covered just her fat swollen nipples and areoles. Her lush thick hair brushed her shoulders and her full red lips were dripping with her saliva as she licked them.

Both Rachel and Patti Ann stalked John as he snapped picture after picture and he stopped and let out a groan when Patti Ann leaned in, pushing the camera aside and planted her lips on his mouth. At the same time he felt Rachel's hand on his swollen cock.

His tongue dueled with Patti Ann's, he moaned into her mouth when he felt Rachel lower his cargo pants and felt her tiny cool hand close around his stiff hot cock. She began to stroke it slowly and catching the pre-cum oozing out of the tip, she swept it around the head and down the shaft. She cupped his balls with her other hand and fondled them. He kissed Patti Ann harder when he realized Rachel's lips closing around the head and half of his shaft slid into her mouth.

Rachel suddenly pulled her mouth off his cock and stood up; "Come on Patti Ann, we need to finish this shoot, I need to get home and get fucked and fucked hard!"

John was shocked when Patti Ann pulled away from him and moved over to the beach studio. Rachel didn't follow, she walked down the hall to another studio all set up, it was set up as a large bedroom suite. In the center was a huge king sized bed complete with black satin sheets and mood lighting, just like she experienced on her honeymoon night. To one side was a large sofa, large enough to seat four or five people. She came out and sauntered over to John; "What's that set, set-up for?"

He shook his head; "I haven't had time yet to shut it down yet. That call earlier was from Maggie, she was supposed to pick up my two models flying in from Miami. Their plane was diverted to Philly due to the storm brewing outside."

Rachel took a seat beside Patti Ann on the beach towel and slowly ran her hand up and down Patti Ann's lush bare thigh.

Patti Ann let out a moan and licked her full lips and looking over her shoulder to a nearly naked John whispered; "Why don't you bring that nice stiff cock over here and start talking photos of Rachel and I sucking on it?"

He was over there in a flash, he started snapping pics as fast as he could while the two gorgeous redheads knelt up and began bathing his cock with their slippery tongues and sucking on his shaft and balls while licking him.

Patti Ann knelt back; "So tell us John, what were the ladies from Miami coming to the studio to do?" Before he could reply, she went back to sucking his cock and running her hands up and down his hairy thighs. Running around the back of his legs she gripped his tight ass and pulling him harder against her full tits slowly wormed her index finger into his asshole.

John lost in and letting out a loud groan began shooting his thick heavy load all over Rachel and Patti Ann's faces. "Oh fuck you two are amazing, if you ever want a job in adult entertainment, just let me know, you two would be instant stars in the MILF genre!"

Rachel and Patti Ann licked all of the cum John shot all over their faces and fed it to the other. Smacking her lips Rachel looked up at John; "You never answered Patti Ann, what were the ladies from Miami coming here to do, and also, what is a MILF?"

John laughed out loud; "Well Rachel, you and Patti Ann are MILFs, it means Mothers I'd Like to Fuck. As for the ladies, don't worry about it. I'll just have to make some phone calls to cancel the guys who were coming!"

Patti Ann spoke up; "No really John, we're interested, come on tell us!"

"Well okay, but please don't get offended, okay?"

Rachel scoffed; "How could we be offended John, we just finished sucking you off and you came all over our faces!"

"Point taken, well Maggie left early and she was heading to the airport to pick up a couple of female adult actresses from Miami, well their plane was diverted to Philly."

Patti Ann cut in; "Yeah, yeah we know all this, get to the point, it's getting a little chilly here in these bathing suits!"

"Hold on, I'm getting there and after I finish, I'll turn up the lights and if that doesn't work, I think I have another way to get you warm."

Patti Ann shook her head; "Yeah I bet you do, come on out with it!"

"Well what I was upset about is that I had between four and six eighteen year old high school seniors coming here. With the two MILF's coming too, they were going to get busy in the bedroom studio and I told the guys anything goes, if you get my drift!"

Rachel looked up at John with a shocked look on her face; "Wait, wait let me get this straight! You're making a porno here tonight with two MILF's and a bunch of high school boys?"

"Well I was going to, but with the ladies in Philly, I'm either going to have to call them and cancel or if I can't get ahold of them in time, I'll have to pay them, union rules!"

Patti Ann looked at Rachel and she shrugged her shoulders; "Well John, I think we have a solution to your problem, right Rachel?" Rachel nodded' "We can fill in for the missing MILF's."

John shook his head; "No, no way I couldn't ask you to do that!"

Patti Ann placed her hands on her hips; "You did say we were MILF's didn't you, were you just trying to get more from us or did you really mean it?"

John stood there his cock began to stiffen; "I meant it, you two are real MILF's and I'm sure both of you would be great at it, but my biggest issue is I'd hate to be halfway through the shoot and suddenly one or both of you would have second thoughts and I'd have to pay the guys for the entire shoot and I'd have wasted all the film and time!"

"If you think we'd do that, sign us to a one day contract, that way we can't back out. I can guarantee you I won't back out, what about you Rachel?"

She shook her head; "I'm in, like I said earlier today, I've been neglected in the bedroom at home and I'm ready to break loose, so what do you say John?"

He smiled and took a step closer to Patti Ann and reaching down untied her bikini top; "Let me do a test shoot, sort of test out the merchandise if you get my drift!"

Patti Ann grabbed John by the arm and pulled him to the blanket. Rachel followed, untying her suit and quickly slipped out of it. She turned to Patti Ann and yanked off her g-string tiny bikini bottom.

Patti Ann pushed Rachel onto her back she crawled between her thighs and looking up at her; "Finally, I get to eat this pretty pussy!" Looking over her shoulder she urged John on; "Come on John, stick that big cock of yours in me and fuck me doggy, oh fuck I'm so hot just thinking about fucking and sucking those high school boys, fuck me and fuck me hard!"

She let out a grunt when John shoved it in balls deep into her and began to pound away. She dropped her head and started eating Rachel as if she's done this dozens of times.

John stood on the balls of her feet and began pounding in and out of her pussy and her juices were squirting out all about his cock. He knelt back down and reaching around grabbed her huge tits and began to tug at her large stiff nipples and twisting them roughly; "Oh yeah Patti Ann, I've had my eyes on these luscious tits since you walked onto the set!'

Rachel thrashed around on the blanket, her hair came tumbling down and her mouth was gaping open as she tried to fill her lungs with air and stop hyperventilating. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she grabbed ahold of Patti Ann's lush dark red locks and pulled it deeper into her pussy. Letting out a loud growl she started cumming all over Patti Ann's lips and tongue.

Patti Ann sucked up Rachel's slippery juices and pushing hard against John's invading cock and her cunt began to spasm and started cumming all over John's cock.

John groaned loudly and as he felt Patti Ann cumming around his cock and felt her pussy tighten around his cock, he lost it and pulling out of her, shot his huge, thick white cum all over her back. Falling back onto his back, he blurted out; "Both of you are hired!"

After a few minutes he got us and began to dress; "Alright ladies, no sense getting any clothes on. Come with me to my office where you two can sign a one day contract, it pays ten grand each. After you sign the contracts the two of you can head to the dressing room, you may want to take a shower. I know your last outfits were lingerie, I think it will be perfect for the bedroom scene with the high school guys. Maggie should be here soon to redo your make-up and hair, just to let you know, she'll probably be joining the two of you, but only if six guys arrive. Four are coming for sure, but they may be bringing two extra guys. Do either of you have a problem having Maggie joining the two of you?"

Patti Ann was smiling from ear to ear; "Oh hell no John, I was checking her out earlier, I'm not sure about Rachel, but I'd love to get my hands and mouth on her!"

Rachel nodded; "Me too John, let's get this contract signed and I need a shower. I can't believe we're getting ten grand each, just for fucking!"

John laughed; "It may look like fun, and mostly it is, but you both have to stay focused and take care of all of the guys and be prepared for anything, agreed?"

They both nodded and were about to follow John to his office when Patti Ann looked up and saw an enclosed room overlooking the studio rooms, turning to John she asked; "John what is that glass enclosed room up there?"

He smiled, "Well sometimes the husband comes along for the glamour or even sexier shoots and I allow them to watch from above in a quiet room where they can't be heard, but can see and hear all that's going on down here."

"Mmmmm, sounds interesting!" Rachel and Patti Ann followed John into his office, signed the contract and headed off to get ready.

Five minutes after they got out of the shower Maggie came into the dressing room, she had changed out of her receptionist garb and was now dressed in a provocative outfit. "I guess I was put on the sidelines, John has something up his sleeve, if it's anything like in the past; it will be a doozy!"

Maggie was working on Rachel and Patti Ann, finishing up Rachel's hair; it hung in sexy waves and curls below her shoulders. Patti Ann looked over Maggie and was disappointed she wouldn't get a shot at her. She was slim and just five feet tall. With her tiny frame, her large breasts looked even larger on her tiny frame. Her straight jet black hair hung down her back, past her tight ass cheeks. This afternoon she was showing it off in a tight pair of capris. Now it was hidden slightly in a soft pale blue flowing dress.

Maggie finished with Rachel and excused herself telling them both she was going to wait in the front office for the other two men to arrive.

Rachel and Patti Ann finished donning their lingerie and slipped into robes, Rachel's, a robe that matched her lingerie, her wedding night pure white lacy set. Patti Ann slipped into a large oversized terrycloth robe; it hid easily what was under the garment. They headed out to the bedroom set where John was busy with the finishing touches.

John had a lust filled fire in his eyes; just hoping the shoot would unfold and be as hot as he anticipated. Never in his wildest dreams did he ever think he'd ever have the erotic scenario about to unfold actually happen. Just then he was shaken from his daydreaming. Everything started coming together, the four guys came out of the dressing room, all four of them were dressed in tiny sweat shorts and matching tight tanktops.

John directed two to sit on one side of the bed and had the other two to sit on the huge sofa across from the bed. The two on the bed were Josh and Andrew. Josh was well-muscled with short sandy blonde hair; he stood about six foot six. Andrew was just an inch or so shorter, bulging muscles stretched out the white tanktop making his ebony skin look even darker. His shorts were sporting an incredibly large bulge in them. His shaved head and tiny goatee made him look ominous

On the sofa were Brian and Sean, Brian's features were similar to Josh, but his hair was jet black, he was stockier then Josh, finding out later he was the tight end while Josh was the quarterback for their high school team. Sean was totally different, he was black as Andrew, but had to be close to three hundred pounds, finding out he was the defensive line mainstay while Andrew was the speedy cornerback.

John bull-shitted with them trying as he sought to ease the tension in the room. Even though they were the core of their team and the most chased after guys by the girls in school, they were nervous about performing before the camera and with the two gorgeous MILF's. Their apprehension grew even more when Rachel and Patti Ann entered onto the set.

Josh and Sean stood up trying to show respect for the two gorgeous women entering the room. Brian and Andrew followed suit after seeing John motion for them to stand and introduce themselves.

After all of the introductions were made Patti Ann looked over to John; "I thought there was going to ne two more men coming, and why was Maggie sidelined? I was looking forward to having her join us!"

John held up his hand; "The other two guys are on their way, they should be here shortly. I have a plan for our third female and if it works out as I think it will, it will exceed all of your and my expectations. If it doesn't pan out then Maggie will fill in, trust me Patti Ann, IT WILL blow your mind and complete your fantasy!" He smiled and nodded; "Oh yeah Patti Ann, I know about your FFFF show and your fantasy and I'm here to make sure it's the best one ever!"

Patti Ann was blushing and slipped over to John and planted a hot, wet kiss on his lips. Stepping back a couple of feet, she reached down and undid the belt on her terrycloth robe. It parted and she caught it in her fists as it slipped from her body. She tossed it to John and whispered; "Alright John, let's get started, you peaked my curiosity and can't wait to see what happens!"

"Alright ladies pick your pair either Josh and Andrew on the bed or Brian and Sean on the sofa. Patti Ann walked over to the bed where Josh and Andrew hopped off the bed. She stood before them and they surrounded her and looked down at the gorgeous MILF standing before them. She was wearing a sheer black baby doll nightie with a matching pair of panties. She was wearing fuck me five inch heels and looked up at the pair of men; "Alright you two, strip, I want to see what's in store for me!"

They both ripped off their t-shirts and pushed their sweat shorts down. Both of their large cocks sprung out and were standing straight out towards Patti Ann.