Fox and Guests Pt. 02C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes went wide as she bit her bottom lip and stared at the two large cocks. Her hand reached out and closed around Josh's long fat cock, her other hand closed around Andrew's, but it was so thick her fingers didn't meet. It was black as coal and about three inches longer than Josh's seven inch cock. As if in a trance she slowly sank to her knees and continued to stroke both cocks. Pre-cum began to ooze out of both cocks. She leaned forward, her tongue slipped from her mouth and flicked out and caught the dollop that was seeping out of head of Andrew's black cock. She drew it to her lips and ran it around her already slick lips. Once her lips were coated she closed them around the shaft and slowly began bobbing up and down on it. It was gleaming in the reduced light of the bedroom and Andrew groaned and reaching down began tugging at the rosy swollen nipples.

Patti Ann moaned and picked up the pace bobbing up and down faster and deeper. Her hand stroked the slick black shaft faster too. Her other hand was sliding up and down Josh's cock.

Josh had his hand stuffed in the back of Patti Ann's panties, his fingers were sliding up and down her tight ass crack, his thumb wiggled around and slowly entered her puckered hole. He heard her grunt and sucked harder on Andrew's cock. When his other hand yanked down her panties and began diddling her clit, she nearly swallowed Andrew whole.

Andrew's hands were fisting her gorgeous dark red locks and when she took him in deep and her tongue whipped around his shaft, he lost it and began shooting stream after hot creamy stream down her throat.

Patti Ann gobbled up every last drop and as Andrew began to soften, she sucked harder and faster. Andrew started to stiffen again, but he was so exhausted from the intense orgasm, his knees began to buckle. He grabbed a hold of the edge of the mattress and popping out of Patti Ann's mouth, he flopped down onto the bed.

While this was going on, across from them in front of the sofa, Rachel stood in her wedding night sleepwear. She licked her swollen red lips and bit down seductively on her bottom lip and began to untie the satin belt on her robe. It opened and shrugging her shoulders it fluttered to the floor.

Brian reached out for her, but she stepped aside and with a broad smile on her lips she shook her finger back and forth at him; "Oh no you don't Brian, I like naughty boys, but naughty boys who don't rush, understand?"

He sat back and nodded; "Okay boys, strip! I want to see those big dicks that I've going to have the pleasure of sucking and fucking!" They grunted and quickly stripped.

"Alright boys, keep your eyes on me, it's okay if you stroke those cocks of yours. I do want them nice and hard once I get naked, now watch!" She swayed from side to side; her body was covered by a form fitting satin slip. It was held up by two tiny silver straps. Her large tits were bulging over the top of the slip, her large fat nipples and excited areoles were showing nicely through the tight silky material. It clung to her nips and ended at her ankles. Her feet were encased in matching silver high heeled slippers. Her hands gripped the sides of the slip and slowly began it pull it up her shapely legs, Inch by inch they were revealed and locking eyes with Brian and Sean, she saw them stroking their cocks faster.

Rachel chuckled; "Now, now boys, don't do that so much that they go off before I get to play with them, it would be a shame to waste any of that hot young cum!"

He had the satin slip up to mid-thigh now and soon her bare pussy would be in plain view. When it reached her hips she stopped and turned to show them her tight bubble butt and with a slight tug, her ass was exposed. Leaning over she wiggled her ass at them, her long auburn red hair tumbled about her face and shoulders.

Straightening up, she slowly turned and they sucked in their breath as they got their first glimpse of her swollen, glistening cuntlips. She giggled when she saw them drooling and the slip was up across her belly and now was just below her straining tits. With one quick movement, it cleared her breasts, up and over her head. She tossed it to the two eager high school boys on the sofa. They fought for it, ending up both of them raising it to their noses to inhale.

It was Rachel's turn to gasp when she watched Sean wrap the silky satin material around his cock and began to pump it up and down faster and faster.

Her large tits swayed from side to side as she locked her smoky green eyes on his enormous black cock as it slid up and down her white satin slip. Unable to tease any longer she dropped to her knees and buried her head in his lap. Tearing the slip from his huge hand, she replaced the slip with her lips and tongue.

Brian slid off the sofa and lying on his back scooted between her luscious thighs. When his tongue came in contact with her clit, she let out a groan and opening her mouth as wide as possible took about a third of Sean's ten inch cock into her mouth.

Sean's hulk of a body jerked upward when he felt her swallow his cock, doing this sent another couple of inches into her mouth and pulling her mouth off his shaft she began to run her lips up and down the underside of his cock. She popped one black nut into her mouth while her lily white hand closed around his saliva covered cock and started pumping it up and down as fast as she could.

With all of the teasing she was doing earlier and his stroking of his cock with her slip, it was just too much for Sean to take. Letting out a loud groan he tore his cock from her grip and began covering her face, neck and tits with his thick heavy load. It dripped down her cheeks and landed on her chest.

Rachel started cumming too from Brian's sloppy and inexperienced, but enthusiastic tongue. She bathed his face with her juices and with her face covered in cum; she staggered to her feet and climbed up into the bed where she wiggled her finger for the two high school boys to join her.

Patti Ann climbed across Andrew's prone body and began licking all of the cum Sean had deposited on Rachel's face. She covered Rachel's mouth with her own and fed her both Andrew and Sean's cum. They kissed and swapped the cum back and forth until it was all gone.

Brian, Sean and Josh were about to join the threesome on the bed when John yelled out; "CUT! Take a short break, I have to change cameras and get out of these shorts, my cock is killing me from the hot, hot scenes you two MILF's are creating! That has to be the most cum I've seen in an opening scene without any fucking yet. Luckily you young studs can recover and cum over and over again. I think these two gorgeous women will take all you can give them!"

Patti Ann was snuggling with Andrew, she kissed his neck and down his chest; "I might as well keep your motor running!"

Rachel giggled and pulled Sean to the bed and straddled him; "Seeing you already came Sean, I should get your motor jump-started too!"

John came back just in time, behind him were the twins he was waiting for; "Just stay back for a couple of minutes, I'll motion to you when to join in. I want you both to go to the MILF on the right okay?"

Tom and Tim nodded and were already naked. They too were on the high school football team, both being linebackers, they were tight muscled and lean. They both had sizeable cocks, but being limp right now, John couldn't tell how big they were or how well the twins would perform. He just knew with the twist coming, fireworks and exciting twists were yet to come. Looking up into the observation room he saw the shadowed figure of his third female yet to join the group. She didn't even know she was going to partake in this evening's activities. Maggie was his ace in the hole; he had several motion activated cameras in the observation room. They would record and were connected to the screen beside him so he could see if Maggie would achieve her objective.

John hated giving direction, especially with amateurs; "Okay guys, the ladies took care of a couple of you already, how about taking control now and making them happy, if you know what I mean, ACTION!"

Patti Ann and Rachel already got Andrew and Sean stiff and hard again. Rachel was lucky Brian made her cum with his tongue, just as Josh's fingers got Patti Ann nice and wet.

The two large black men pulled the two gorgeous redheads across their huge thighs and almost at the exact same time, stuffed their juicy pussies with their huge black cocks.

Patti Ann and Rachel immediately began riding the huge shaft and urged them on; Come on you black mother fuckers, fuck us, fuck our lily white bodies, stuff us full with your black monsters."

Patti Ann's heads whipped around and her gorgeous hair was whipping around her lush body. Catching sight of Josh behind her she smiled and let out a groan; "What are you waiting for Josh, come on and shave that gorgeous cock of your up my ass. Oh fuck I need it, I've been teased all night and I will not be denied another second. Yes, yes oh fuck yes Josh, deeper, deeper; shove that big cock of yours as far as you can onto my ass!"

After three or four deep thrusts Josh lost it; "Oh fuck Patti Ann, I'm so, so sorry! I can't hold off any more, your ass is so fucking tight, oh fuck I'm cumming!"

Patti Ann giggled; "Don't worry Josh, we have all night and I'm sure you'll last a lot longer next time!"

Josh slowly slipped from Patti Ann's ass and stumbling off the bed. He sat cross-legged on the carpeted floor and looking over to John, he saw him direct the twins to join the gorgeous redhead who was getting fucked by Andrew.

Tom climbed up onto the bed from the foot of the bed and Tim came around to the side where Patti Ann was. Tim reached down and pulled her baby doll nighty up and off her body.

"Damn Josh, recovered already?" She turned to kiss Josh and she let out a scream; "TIM WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!"

He jumped back; "Aunt Patti Ann, I had no idea it was you, did you Tom?"

Patti Ann whipped her head around and pulled off of Andrew's cock buried deep in her cunt.

Andrew let out a loud groan and began to shoot his cum all over her spread thighs. She rolled off of Andrew and wiped his cum from her thighs with her hands and cleaned them on the sheets. Still shocked she looked at Tom, her mouth opened wide not knowing what to say; "Oh my god I had no idea the two extra high school boys were you and Tim, this is a fucking nightmare! What are we to do now?"

Tom all of a sudden had a wide grin on his face, he reached out and cupped the back of her head; "I don't know about you Tim or you Aunt Patti Ann, but I've always wanted to do this!" Before she could react he pulled her head to his and planted a hot open-lipped kiss on her gorgeous mouth. She let out a gasp and when her mouth opened his tongue invaded her mouth and suddenly their tongues were darting back and forth from his mouth, into hers and back again.

Tim slid in behind her and once again wrapped his arms around her and began to pluck away and squeeze her gorgeous tits. His mouth attacked the sensitive flesh on the nape of her neck and when she turned to see what Tim was doing, he caught her mouth with his own.

Tom slid lower and caught one huge nipple between his lips and began sucking hard on it. The two of them continued to switch back and forth driving their luscious Aunt insane.

Next to them Rachel was cumming from riding the huge cock imbedded in her cunt. Brian was behind her, unlike Josh, he was able to hold off a lot longer as he slammed his cock in and out of her extremely tight asshole. Rachel and Brian got into a perfect rhythm and when she pushed back she felt Sean slam up into her cunt. Brian slammed back into her driving her down onto the black monster in her pussy.

The three of them were pounding away like a machine and like dominoes when one fell so did the others.

Brian lost it first shooting his cum deep in her ass, she came when she felt him fill her ass and just after that when Sean felt her cover his cock with her juicy cum, he lost it and blew his load deep in her cunt. The three of them fell exhausted to the sheets and as they untangled the three of them watched the Aunt and her two nephews begin their mattress mambo.

Tim was still behind Patti Ann and placing his hands in her shoulders he urged her to lean down. Gripping his cock he shoved it deep into her pussy from behind.

Patti Ann loved being fucked doggy and she pushed her nephew Tom onto his back. Bent over, her face was directly over his cock. Opening her mouth she inhaled his cock. She was in heaven. One nephew was fucking her from behind while she had her other nephew deep down her throat.

The three of them were fucking like animals and Patti Ann started cumming, she had yet to have a load in her and she desperately wanted to have her cunt filled with a hot heavy load of cum.

John looked over at the screen beside him and he watched in awe as Carrie Ann, Patti Ann's twin sister, mother of Tim and Tom who was fucking Patti Ann. She had her one hand up under her sweatshirt; she was twisting and pulling at her large tit. Her other hand was in the waistband of her sweatpants; her fingers were pumping in and out of her juice loaded pussy. John picked up his cell and called Maggie, when she answered all he said was two words; "Okay GO!"

He kept his camera focused on Patti Ann and her two nephews while he kept glancing over at the screen. All of a sudden Maggie came into view on the screen and when she placed her hands over Carrie Ann's large tits she nearly jumped a foot. Maggie settled Carrie Ann down and as one of her hands continued to fondle one of her tits, her other hand turned her head to the side and her mouth covered hers.

Carrie Ann fought to break the kiss, but Maggie was persistent and little by little the already turned on Carrie Ann began to weaken and all of a sudden was returning the kiss. Maggie's hand left her breast and slipped into Carrie Ann's pants and as Carrie Ann went to remove her own hand, Maggie covered her hand and guided it back to her dripping pussy.

Maggie added one of her own fingers and now Carrie Ann had one of her fingers and one of Maggie's sliding in and out of her pussy. Maggie ripped her mouth off of Carrie Ann's and began to nip and lick at her ear, she whispered into it as she continued to nip at the sensitive earlobe; "Just look down there, look at your twin sister fucking and sucking your twin boys! Wouldn't you like to be down there in the middle of all that?"

Carrie Ann let out a loud groan when she listened to what Maggie said, she lost it and started cumming all over her own and Maggie's fingers!

Maggie pulled her hand out of Carrie Ann's pants and grabbing the bottom of her sweatshirt pulled it up and over her head. She took her by the hand and pulling her to her feet led her out of the room and downstairs to the studio.

Back on the bed Tim was gripping his aunt's ample hips and plowed into her viciously. The sound of skin slapping against skin echoed through the bedroom, his balls were slapping against her clit and she started cumming again. Her slimy cum juices were running down her thighs and she sucked harder on Tom's cock.

Patti Ann pulled her mouth off of Tom's cock and turned to Tim; "Come on Tim, cum, cum with me I need the fire put out. I've been on a sexual high for the past three hours and I need the itch to be scratched, please, please cum in me!"

Tim grabbed a fistful of her gorgeous hair and he kissed her hard and started emptying his balls deep in her pussy. His tongue drove into her mouth and finding hers, they flicked back and forth.

Patti Ann let out a growl when she felt her big dicked nephew filling her cunt with his hot cum, she immediately went into yet another orgasm. Sweat was pouring out of every pore on her lush body, her pretty bangs clung to her forehead and saliva was running down her chin from sucking Tom and kissing Tim.

Tom was stroking his cock and he was about to shoot his cum all over his pretty aunt's face when he heard a familiar voice behind him.

"Thomas don't you dare waste that cum on my sister's face. Bring it over here and fuck me just like Tim just did to your aunt!"

Maggie yanked Carrie Ann's pants down and she turned towards Maggie and planted a hot wet kiss on Maggie's mouth. She broke the heated kiss and climbed naked onto the bed and pushed her son into his back. Throwing her leg over Tom's trim tight muscled body she gripped his stiff cock and lining it up with her dripping pussy, slowly lowered her gorgeous body down on his cock. Inch by glorious stiff inch it penetrated her pussy. Carrie Ann threw her head back and more entered her shaking body.

Tom reached up and began to play with her swaying tits; his thumbs flicked her stiff nipples. Thrusting his hips upward, he sent the rest of his cock into his mother's tight spasming pussy. He felt her hot juices bathe his cock as she started cumming around his cock. She fell to his tight body and covered his mouth with her own.

Carrie Ann continued to slam her pussy up and down on her son's fat cock. Her ass was wiggling back and forth and Josh slipped in behind her and gripping her hips he slid his cum coated stiff cock into her ass. She screamed out into Tom's mouth and started cumming again. She threw her hips back and forth with vicious thrusts trying to get both cocks deeper and deeper in her pussy and ass.

All hell broke loose and the orgy's heat was turned up a notch. Rachel was on her back, her head was turned to one side and she was sucking on Sean's huge cock while Andrew had her gorgeous legs over his shoulders, his cock was sliding slowly in and out of her pussy. Her entire body was shaking from the intense fucking the two black men were inflicting on her lily white body.

It was great being eighteen; Tim had already recovered from cumming in his aunt's pussy. He stood on the bed and moving over to his mother, he grabbed a fistful of her hair and twisting her head towards hum, he shoved his cum coated cock into his mother's willing mouth.

Carrie Ann had all three of her holes filled now and she was cumming constantly. Her entire body shook as the three virile men pumped their cocks in and out of her lush body.

Patti Ann was ready for another orgasm and with her pussy full of cum, it was like heroin to her, she wanted more and couldn't wait for her next fix. She crawled over to Rachel and grabbed Sean by his trunk-like arm and pulled, but with his enormous size, he didn't nudge.

When Sean looked up and saw the smiling Patti Ann grinning down at him he willingly pulled his cock from Rachel's mouth, she resisted, but with his sure size couldn't keep him in place. He flopped down on the bed and grabbed luscious body of Patti Ann's and twisted her around like a rag doll. He planted her pussy over his face and his cock stiffened even more when he started lapping away at her oozing cunt. He sucked the cum that Tim had deposited there earlier. With his legs hanging off the edge of the bed and Patti Ann's head buried between his thighs she began bobbing up and down on his huge cock. The cock grew larger and fatter the more cum he drank down from Patti Ann's pussy.

Her legs locked around his head as she started cumming giving Sean even more to drink down. She let out a loud scream and started giggling when he stood up, planting his feet on the floor. She gripped his thick legs with her arms as she was inverted, she was turned on even more than before and stuffed more of his cock onto her mouth and it slipped slowly down her throat.

Sean groaned and drove his tongue even deeper into her spasming pussy, He shoved his fat thumb up her ass and it was larger than some cocks she had in there before. She started cumming again and when she sent more of his cock into her throat, she felt it expand and jerk, she felt him shooting more cum down her throat, she loved every ounce of it, but was disappointed, wanting another load in her pussy! She bobbed her head up and down faster and faster, her long glossy red hair tickled his knees and calves.