Fox and Guests Pt. 02C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean was getting weaker by the second from the orgasm he had just experienced. He spun around and gently placed her back on the bed and staggered back to the sofa to rest.

Before Patti Ann could recover Brian spread her sticky cum coated thighs and shoved his cock, balls deep into her pussy with one quick thrust. She let out a loud groan and wrapped her legs around his waist and the two of them began fucking like rabbits. She started cumming after about two minutes of his incredible pounding. She rolled her head to one side and watched Tim now fucking her sister from behind while she sucked on Andrew's cock. Turning her head to the other side she blew a kiss to Rachel as her green eyes locked on Patti Ann's brown eyes. Rachel was turned on her side as Tom plowed into her pussy from behind her gorgeous leg was thrown over Tom's.

One by one the women started cumming and the virile men came again. Patti Ann had her head resting on Brian's arm, she looked from Carrie Ann to Rachel and smiled; "You know what would make the entire night perfect?"

Rachel shook her head and whispered out through her heavy breathing; "No, what Patti Ann?"

Patti Ann giggled; "Having Max and Howard here to see it all happening, it may wake them up and make them see we're still desirable and fuckable!"

They heard John laugh from behind the camera. Patti Ann and Rachel looked up at him and both said at the same time; "What's so funny John?"

He didn't reply, he just turned and pointed up to the observation room. Their eyes looked up and both smiled and let out audible gasps at the same time. Up there was a nude Howard and Max, Maggie was just as naked, her mouth full of their stiff cocks and their hands in her long black hair and a smile on their faces, they both winked and waved at their wives!

The screen went to black and Patti Ann and Rachel were on the set. Patti Ann turned to Rachel and sighed; "I'm not sure about you Rachel, but it was almost as good seeing it as it was doing it in person!"

Rachel looked confused at Patti Ann and they both started laughing out loud and said at the same time; "NAW!"

Turning to the camera Patti Ann was beaming; "That was my fantasy, we hope you enjoyed it, I have a Fox and Guests morning show special coming up in a couple of weeks and I believe it will be just as hot, if not hotter than this one AND my twin sister will be making another appearance too, so until then keep it up and keep it hard. Stay tuned for the classic television porn parody of "Father Knows Best!"