Fox and Guests Pt. 03A

Story Info
Megyn Kelly and 3 Other Pregnant Women Switch Men.
5.9k words
4.3
14.7k
9
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

Megyn Kelly stood before the camera and was beaming from ear to ear; "Good morning ladies and gentlemen, my name is Megyn Kelly, I normally host a show on FNC, but as you can see I've been on maternity leave. The segment on Fox and Guests you are about to see was taped in late spring. I'm happy to say that two of the four of us has already had their babies and I'm due any day now. Jennifer Love Hewitt still isn't due for a few months yet."

"Before the show started I wanted to explain what this show is all about. Kim, Katherine, Jennifer and I have had issues with our husbands when it comes to having sex, we were not always satisfied or have had problems satisfying them. We came up with this show where we trade off husbands, in Katherine's case, her brother-in-law, Prince Harry. We all have had issues with our husbands wanting sex in one way or another."

"I recruited the women on this show who liked sex in a way one or two of us were not willing to perform. Switching, all of us pregnant women ended up happy and satisfied and in the end our husbands, and brother-in-law just as happy, if not happier. So without further ado, here is Fox and Guests Morning Show; we hope you enjoy the show as much as we enjoyed making it!"

The screen came to life and a Megyn Kelly with a lot smaller, but still with a belly bump stood before the camera. "Welcome I'm Megyn Kelly and here beside me is my husband Doug. Here also closest to pop is Kim Kerdashian and her man Kanye West, beside them are Jennifer Love Hewitt and her husband Brian Hallisay and last but not least I would love to introduce the Duchess of Cambridge the previous Kate Middleton and her brother-in-law Price Harry, her husband Prince William is on active duty with the army.

Megyn's husband and Prince Harry were dressed in three piece suits, while Kanye and Brian were in dress pants and open collared white shirts.

Kim was wearing a black two piece skirt and maternity top. It still showed off her now even larger large D tits. Kate was wearing a white dress with black polka-dots; it showed her larger baby bump with a full flowing skirt which ended several inches above her shapely knees. She also had a waist-length black jacket over her growing large B breasts. Her long brown hair hung down her back and covered her breasts; the ends were curls and waves and looked fabulous. Jennifer still barely showing any sign of pregnancy yet was wearing a form fitting hunter green dress. It showed off her well-muscled legs and half of her thighs, her trim waist, large shapely bubble butt and huge DD breasts, we all can imagine how large they will get once in full pregnancy mode. Last but not least was Megyn; she was dressed in a simple black dress that showed her belly and the rest of her curves. Her short blonde hair was done differently today. It looked great, it looked like she just spent the last six hours fucking, it had that just fucked look, all mussed-up, but at the same time, perfectly done.

Megyn stood before the group and began; "This may go on a little longer than the viewing public would like, but I believe it is necessary to point out what each of us like, dislike and would love to have happen here today. So to make it more real, I think each of us should tell in their own words their story. I'll start, seeing I'm about five months pregnant", blushing she stammered' "I still love vaginal sex, but my husband feels uncomfortable having conventional sex, he's rather perform oral sex on me and have me either do the same to him or try anal sex, which I detest. Alright who's next?"

Kim stood up and smiled broadly at the camera, she wasn't as shy about her wants and dislikes; "Hi everyone, I'm Kim Kerdashian and I love all types of sex, but right now, nearly ready to pop this baby out, I have a hard time having my pussy fucked, it seems to be putting too much pressure on my belly and the baby doesn't like it either. I, unlike Megyn, I just love anal sex and lots of oral sex, if you saw my porn movie, I'll attest to that, but Kanye would rather fuck my pussy, so I think Megyn you and I should switch partners and make all four of us happy!"

Megyn smiled and looked over at Kanye and bit her lower lip; "Mmmmm, I'll have to think about that Kim, but we need to hear from the Duchess Kate and Jennifer first!"

Kate looked at Jennifer and smiled shyly; "I guess I'll go next, please just call me Kate. I want everyone here to feel at ease. I know I'm having a little problem opening up, but hope to settle down after things progress. Umm, as for me, well I'm sort of in the same predicament that Kim here has, I still have a couple of months till my due date, but I'm finding it very, very uncomfortable to have sexual relations with William and Harry here the normal way, as you would say Megyn, vaginal sex. I'm an anal virgin and find it interesting, but still haven't gotten the nerve to try it. I really love oral sex, giving and receiving, but William and Harry thinks it isn't very proper. I've tried to tell them what happens behind closed doors shouldn't be anyone's business but our own, so today I think it will come out of the bedroom and onto America's stage."

Jennifer stood up and all of the men were salivating just thinking about getting their lips, mouths and cocks on her and her lips on them; "Ah well I guess I'm last. To tell you all the truth, I'm like a fish out of water here. I just found out about six weeks ago that I was pregnant. So far I've only experienced morning sickness. I think I'd be a great fit with switching with you Kate, Brian here loves oral sex, both giving and receiving, I don't mind it and will participate in it either way, but I prefer vaginal and anal penetration." She looked a t Kate and she was beaming from ear to ear and Kate was nodding; "Okay looks like we have a match here, so with that, I'll turn it back over to Megyn."

Megyn stood and was breathing a little heavily; "Well thank you Jennifer and it seems we all here have a great fit, we'll go to a break here and while you watch these messages we'll talk it over between us all and when we come back, hopefully we'll be set to put on a show for you all and have a little or maybe a lot of fun here for us pregnant women. Hopefully with our raging hormones, we can give and receive a little bit of satisfaction to our men, we'll be right back."

The screen went to commercial and the women and their husbands huddled and finalized the pairing. The commercial ended and Megyn stood there with a huge smile on her face; "Alright ladies and gentlemen, I'm happy to announce that we're all in agreement and so please sit back and enjoy, I know for sure I will!" She turned to Kanye and crooked her finger; "Come on over here Kanye and let's see what we can start!"

Kanye was smiling when he moved over to Megyn and looked down at the petite blonde. His huge black hands came up and ran through her short tousled blonde hair. She looked up at him with those large dark blue eyes and as his lips descended on hers, her eyes closed and she wound her arms around his neck.

Their tongues flicked out and tongue-fucked each other's mouths, Kanye's hands fell to her tight compact ass and his huge black hands mauled her ass; he squeezed the cheeks and pulled them apart. His one hand found the hem of her dress and pulling on it lifted it to her waist. His other hand continued to maul her ass and dipping his hand between her slim thighs, they spread without any coaxing and his large black fingers sawed back and forth across her now damp panties.

Megyn parted slightly and unbuttoned his shirt and yanked it off his big black body. Her hands raked down his back and her mouth began licking, sucking and nipping at the firm muscled flesh of his shoulders and chest. She sucked on his nipples and her tongue flicked at the stiff tips.

Kanye sucked in his breath and letting it out slowly, he found the zipper on the back of her dress and drawing it down to her ass, he reached down and pulling at the hem around her waist, he drew it up over her belly bump and over her head. Tossing it to a nearby chair he popped open her bra and drew it down her arms and it followed her dress. Reaching down he enveloped her body in his arms and lifting her off her feet, carried her to one of the large beds already turned down in anticipation of the hot couples.

Kanye gently placed a nearly naked Megyn on the bed. Sitting before him, she reached out and unzipped his pants and when they fell she lowered his shorts and she held her breath as his cock sprung free. To her delight, it was just about the same size as her husband's cock. It was between seven and eight inches long as somewhat thicker than Doug's cock. Reaching out she wrapped her lily white fingers around his coal black cock and stroking it several times, she urged a couple drops of pre-cum out and leaning forward, her tongue caught the pearly white cream and ran it around her red lips. Letting out a tiny moan she opened her mouth and took about half of his cock into her mouth.

Pumping it several times, she coated the black shaft with her saliva. She reluctantly pulled her mouth off his cock when he planted his hands on her shoulders and urged her onto her back. His head was licking at her swollen legs and moved up to her pussy. He could smell her excitement and reaching up, he grabbed her panties, she lifted her hips to allow him at her panties. They slid down her thighs and to the floor. He stared down at her dripping fat naked cuntlips. Using his tongue he took several long licks up and down her pussy. When he touched her clit, it sent electric-like shocks through her body.

Know she was ready and know she wanted exactly what she wanted, he knelt up and positioning his cock at the entrance to her pussy, he slowly, but steadily entered her cunt. Like a vacuum she sucked him into her cunt. Her short shapely legs wrapped around his tight ass and pulled him in until his belly rested against her swollen belly. He held it there and felt her pulsating around his cock. He could feel her tight cunt muscles tightening and letting go over and over again and he loved the control she had of her cunt muscles.

He slowly withdrew from her pussy and she moaned out; "Oh no Kanye, put it in, please put in back in and fuck me. Oh fuck how I miss a big cock in my pussy!"

He smiled down at her as his stiff black cock was dripping with her vaginal secretions. Climbing up onto the bed he pulled her back allowing her entire body to be lying on the bed. Scrambling once again between her outstretched thighs he slowly draped them over his shoulders. Gripping his cum coated cock in his hand he teased her by swiping it up and down her dripping slit.

Megyn rolled her sexy blonde curls from side to side on the bed and humped upward trying to stuff his cock into her pussy. Her thighs trapped his head with his thighs and finally he relented.

He shoved the large mushroomed head into her cunt and it made a squishing sound. He steadily shoved forward and he felt her cunt tighten around his black shaft as it sank all the way into her pussy. His balls were resting against her tight ass cheeks as he was buried down to the root of his cock. He held it there for several seconds. He finally began moving slowly in and out, in and out.

While this was going on, behind them Doug's pants were already missing and Kim had him sitting on the curvy couch. She was on her knees and was licking his cock up and down, teasing him to no end.

Doug had his fists on Kim's long coal black hair as he tried to get her to put his aching cock into her mouth. He looked down into her gorgeous nearly black eyes and they were soldering with lust. She had her eye make-up done perfectly and it drew him deeper into her eyes.

Kim smiled up at him. Her long dark skinned fingers were pumping up and down on his stiff cock; her saliva was flying all around his body as she went faster. Poised over his cock, she let out a stream of saliva from her lips and she added it to her pumping fist. She did this several times and her thick slimy saliva coated every inch of his cock and balls, it dripped down into the crack of his ass.

Doug was humping his hips upward over and over again as he tried to get Kim to put his cock into her mouth. His eyes rolled back in his head as he watched her release yet another stream of saliva from her full swollen blood red lips.

She gripped the base of his cock and holding it steady, her hot wide-opened mouth was poised over his aching cock. In one quick movement, she mouth engulfed his cock and it was gone. She swallowed his entire cock down her throat in one quick movement.

Doug bit down on his lower lip so hard, he drew blood. His eyes locked on her mouth, her lips looked like a wide mouth bass, her lips wiggled and rolled as she worked on the base of his cock. It reminded him of a large fish moving its lips on a large worm. He let out a loud groan when he felt her tongue now begin to move along the thick shaft and flick around and around.

In one slow movement, she slowly withdrew Doug's cock from her throat and then her mouth. Her eyes were tearing up slightly and his cock swayed from side to side, it was saturated with her saliva and the base had a thick red ring around it from her lipstick.

Doug gripped the loose top Kim was wearing and pulling it upward and pulled it over her head. His hands quickly popped open her wide strapped maternity bra and her large conical tits sprung free from the bra. He heard her moan as he cupped first one large breast and then the other. His thumbs were flicking and rolling her large puckered nipples and huge areoles He pulled harder on them and her groans grew louder. He dropped one hand down to her back and slid around to the side. Locating the zipper, he pulled it down and rolled the tight spandex-like material down her still perfect ass and pulling harder, had it down about her knees.

Kim kicked them free of her long, dark sexy legs. She crawled up his body and pushing on his shoulders had him recline on the couch. She settled down, throwing her legs over his body and planted her thong covered pussy just above his face. Just as she was about to take his cock back into her mouth she let out a groan.

Doug, using both hands ripped her thong to shreds and tossed it to the floor. Before she could react, he had his mouth planted against her pussy. His tongue shot out and slid deep into her thick lipped pussy. He sucked on her thick winged lips, they were very dark and swollen with blood as they pulsed and secreted even more of her heavy creamy juices. As his lips sucked on her outer lips, his tongue stabbed deeper and began tongue-fucking her cunt.

Kim started cumming from Doug's expert tongue and she groaned out; "Oh fuck Megyn, why you don't want this mouth on your pussy all the time is beyond me. If I had him in my bedroom, I'd never let his mouth and tongue too far from my snatch!" Her orgasm began to wane and she immediately took his stiff cock back into her mouth. Her extremely long silky raven hair covered his lower body from knees to belly. All the camera could pick up was the loud sucking and slurping her mouth made as she took his completely into her mouth and throat. She popped her mouth off his cock and throwing her long hair over her shoulder, she smiled into the camera and her tongue whipped out and flicked up and down his saliva covered cock. She slid lower and popped his nuts into her mouth, at the same time she shoved one long finger up his ass. She heard him groan and he started shooting his hot creamy load all over her face and into her gorgeous, silky hair. She sucked him into her mouth and drank down the rest of his load and went back and cleaned off all he left on her face. She rolled off of him and the two of them began kissing like long lost lovers.

Doug let out a moan; "OH fuck Kim, that has to be to without a doubt one of the most intense orgasms and blow-jobs I've ever had. Just give me a couple of minutes and if you are still willing, I loved looking at that gorgeous ass of yours, I'd give my left nut to fuck it!"

She giggled and stroked his already growing cock; "No left nut will be necessary, I'd love to feel this gorgeous cock in my ass, that is if you don't mind licking it first!"

Across the studio Brian, Jennifer's husband was hovering over Kate, he looked down at the gorgeous smiling face of the Duchess of York. He always admired her in photos; she had such a wholesome look about her, the complete opposite of his new bride, Jennifer who had that sultry look about her that made his cock hard every time he looked at her and her lush body.

Brian reached up and swept a stray lock of her long dark brown hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear. Cupping her face he leaned in and whispered to her; "My god Kate, you are absolutely gorgeous, you are the epitome of the girl next door, so beautiful and wholesome looking!"

She turned her head in his palm and grabbing his hand seductively sucked on his thumb and ran her tongue around it, popping it out of her mouth she did this again with his index finger, sucking it longer and harder. Popping it out she smiled up at Brian and whispered; "If I wanted wholesome, I could have stayed home. I'm here to have a lot of oral sex, something William and Harry will not give me. Don't think of me as a duchess or wholesome, please treat me like a slut, fuck my mouth and lick my quim, ah I think you call it pussy or cunt in the colonies." She leaned in and pressing her belly and then her ample firm tits and whispered in her ear; "Brian, if you really get me really, really hot, maybe I'll let you fuck in the ass! I want to be mauled and sucked and fucked like a whore, not rough, but lewdly and nasty, can you do that for me Brian? Will you make me suck your cock and shoot your hot cum all over my pretty face? Mmmmmm just thinking about doing that is making my quim all hot and sticky. If you do this for me, maybe if you ever visit England I can set up a threesome with the two of us and my sister, she loves sucking cock too!"

Brian cut Kate off by planting his lips roughly over hers and began to maul her ass with his hands as his tongue invaded her mouth. He was met with her just as active tongue and she sucked hard on his tongue and lightly bit down on his producing a light moan from Brian. His hands found her bare thighs below her full short skirt. He slid his hands between her thighs and was rewarded with a very wet and a very thin pair of lacy panties. He found the sides and pulled on them and seeing it was just below her protruding belly, they easily slipped down her legs and she quickly kicked them aside.

Brian guided Kate over to one of the other empty beds; just before he lifted her to sit on the high bed he kissed her passionately again. Brian's eyes opened slightly to see his bride, Jennifer fully clothed kneeling on the bed beside his, Prince Harry was naked on his back, his hands buried in the mass of chocolate brown locks. He was guiding Jennifer's full fat lips up and down on his slightly longer, but thinner cock than Doug or Kanye. He broke the kiss and lifted the lithe body before him and planted her gently on the bed.

Kate sat before him, her legs spread wide enough for Brian to step between them. She let out a gasp and then a slow, growing louder moan, as she felt his hands traveling slowly up her bare legs. Just before he reached her steamy pussy he stopped and she looked at him with those sparkling green eyes, through heavy breathing she whispered out; "Why did you stop, I need to feel your hands on my, ah pussy?"

His chin directed her to turn and look at the bed behind her, she let out a gasp as she took in what Jennifer was doing to Harry, he chuckled; "I guess he doesn't have a problem having my wife suck on his cock, just not you huh?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers
12