Fox and Guests Pt. 03A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whipped her head back around to look deep into Brian's dark eyes; "I guess we'll just have to show him just how capable I am at sucking cock, now won't we?" She licked her full lips and biting down seductively on her bottom lip blew out; "Now if I remember correctly your hands were moving upward, but stopped. I believe if they continue upward you just might find something that I believe needs some attention!"

Brian smiled from ear to ear and kneeling down before Kate, he grabbed a hold of one foot and unbuckled the strappy heel. Unwinding the tiny belts, he dropped the shoe to the floor and began massaging her swollen ankle, it was evident she was pregnant. She moaned as his thumbs pushed into the puffy flesh on her ankles. Working his way up her slim long leg they parted even more in anticipation of where he was headed.

Kate was fidgeting around, her breath came in quick short bursts and she held her breath as he got closer and closer to her weeping pussy. She let out a groan of frustration when Brian stopped and slid down and grabbed her other foot.

Kate urged him back towards her honey pot, but Brian was going to get her so fucking hot that when he did touch her pussy, she'd explode like a keg of gunpowder. He unstrapped her other shoe and dropping it began to massage that foot too. She was wiggling about uncontrollably as he started his slow trek back up her second leg.

Her dress had slid up to uncover her treasure and when he looked up at it, he couldn't control himself any longer. He spread her tight lipped cuntlips and a tiny trail of her goo began flowing out. Letting out a tiny gasp, he lowered his mouth and closed around her spread lips.

Kate arched her back bracing her shoulders, she thrust her pussy against Brian's mouth and her breathing was coming in loud gasps when she felt his tongue enter her pussy. She felt it stab at her core and withdraw. He then began to trace her outer lips and when he came to her hooded clit her fingers clawed at his neck and closing her fists she grabbed at him and forced him to attack her clit.

Brian began using the tip of his tongue to slowly roll her stiff nub around and around and with each rotation her hips rose higher off the bed. Kate nearly went through the ceiling when Brian closed his lips around her tiny bud and began to suck; little by little he applied more pressure. He heard her let out a loud groan up from over her dress and she fell to the bed. Brian was rewarded with a large rush of her female fluids all over his tongue and mouth. Not wanting to tire out the seven month pregnant sexy woman, he withdrew from between her thighs. Standing up he locked eyes with the gorgeous green eyed duchess and without looking away slowly began to undress. He lost sight of her briefly when Kate unzipped her dress and drew it up and over her head.

Brian was naked and he was salivating as he watched Kate reach back and pop her bra open. She shook her shoulders and it fell to her lap. He took in her nearly perfect body; it would have been perfect without the large baby bump below her swelling B cup, very firm and full tits.

He stepped closer to the bed between her spread legs. Placing his hands on her upper thighs, he slowly slid his hands along her hips and across her protruding belly. He caressed her bump over and over again. He slid along her sides and back to her front. He cupped her very firm tits and ran his thumbs back and forth, around and around them and closing his fingers around them, he plucked away at them and it produced a moan from Kate's lips.

She leaned forward and he took this as an invitation. He leaned forward and closed his lips around one and sucked and then did the same to the other one. His hands slid higher along her slender arms and shoulders and along and behind her neck. When he ran his fingers through her thick dark brown hair, he tightened his grip and pulled her to his waiting mouth.

Their lips met in a tender soft kiss. As the kiss continued, it grew more passionate and heated. Their lips parted and their tongues flicked out and moved from one mouth to the other. Their heads twisted from one side to another and now they were clutching at one another and their lips were crushed together in an extremely hot and intense kiss.

Kate broke the kiss and clawed at his body, urging him up onto the bed. She guided him to his back and he turned his head to see his wife and Prince Harry locked in a heated sixty-nine. Jennifer's chocolate brown hair obscured what she was doing, but it was evident she had his cock deep in her mouth. Brian closed his eyes and savored the feeling of Kate's hair flowing across his thighs and belly and then the intense warmth and wet feeling of her lips close around his cock. He clawed at the sheets as inch by inch of his cock was enveloped by her lips, tongue and hot mouth. He nearly lost it when he felt her breathing through her nose softly against his belly. He could feel her throat muscles clutch at the head of his cock as it entered her throat. Her lips had reached the root of his cock and he fought the urge to clutch at her gorgeous hair as it bathed his electrified skin. Her tongue now began to whip around and around his cock and she now started long, slow up and down movements on his cock.

Brian opened his eyes and nearly lost it as he stared directly into the gorgeous green eyes looking back at him. Her lips curled slightly in a smile as she locked her eyes with his and pulled completely off his cock leaving a thick hot stream of saliva. It clung to her tongue and the tip of his cock. She slowly sucked it back into her mouth and her tongue slipped out and began to whip around and up and down the length of his cock.

There was a loud groan beside them and they both looked over and Harry was cumming in Jennifer's mouth. Harry was staring intently at Kate sucking Brian and watching her suck off Brian put him over the top, that and Jennifer's expert cock-sucking!

When Kate saw Harry watching, she went wild. She sucked and stroked Brian faster and faster. She swiped the saliva coated cock all along her cheek and chin. Sucking it back into her mouth she stroked and bobbed up and down as fast as she could.

Brian lost it and letting out a loud groan yelled out; "Oh fuck Kate, what a fantastic cocksucker you are! I can't hold it any longer, look out I'm cumming!"

Kate closed her lips around his exploding cock and continued stroking it. She took the first two shots into her mouth and swallowed quickly. She pulled it out and it covered her face, neck and firm tits in his creamy cum. Totally spent Brian turned to look at Jennifer and she was thrusting her hips against Harry's mouth as she started cumming too. Her eyes were locked with Brian's. She smiled weakly and closed her eyes and jerked through several small orgasms.

Back on the first bed Kanye was still fucking Megyn. She had already cum countless times and now she was on her knees, her head was buried in the large fluffy pillow. Her entire body was dripping with sweat. Kanye was behind her plowing in and out of her foam covered cunt. Her numerous orgasms had created so much cum, it ran down her slender thighs and she weakly pushed back against him as hard as she could.

Kanye reached under her and cupped her palm sized tits, small in comparison to Kim, but still nice and full and very firm. When he tugged at her rock hard nipples, he felt her cunt muscles tighten around his cock. This only spurned him on to fuck her even deeper and harder. He reached down and cupped her drench crotch and soon had a puddle in his palm. Reaching up he turned her head and fed Megyn her own cum juices.

Megyn was going berserk as another orgasm was at hand and twisting her head she grabbed his head and their lips met and she fed him her own juices she had just sucked from his hand. She slammed back against him and shook violently as she started cumming again.

Kanye rose up and standing on the balls of his feet he plowed faster and deeper into her and slamming one more time real deep, held it there and started shooting his thick potent black seed into Megyn's womb. He heard her scream into the pillow as she went directly into yet another orgasm. Thy fell crumpled to the bed in a mass of sweat and female excretions.

On the curvy couch Kim had her head buried in the cushions, Doug was behind her and his sizeable cock was driving in and out of Kim's gorgeous ass. He slapped it from time to time and reached down and diddled her clit. She like Megyn had lost track on the amount of orgasms she had experienced, both from his cock in her ass and his mouth on her pussy. She was exhausted and was barely able to kneel waiting to feel him shoot his hot load on her ass.

Doug reached up and mauled her huge tits and she whipped her glossy hair around and locked lips with his and let out a loud groan when she felt him filling her ass with his cum. Exhausted beyond belief Doug fell back to the couch and lay there trying to recover. Kim staggered to the bed and curled up beside Megyn.

On the other bed Jennifer was on her back, her legs were spread wide as Kate was between them. Jennifer had her lands lost in the sea of dark brown hair. She couldn't see, but knew without a doubt what Kate was doing. She felt her tongue and fingers in her pussy and playing with her clit.

Up above, Harry was straddling Jennifer, his cock was enveloped in her huge tit flesh and he tit fucked Jennifer. He was so close to cumming and looking up into those pools of dark lust Harry lost it and covered her tits, neck and face with his heavy cum.

Behind Kate, Brian was on his back; his mouth had latched onto her dripping pussy and lapped away at her like he was never going to get to eat a pussy ever again.

Jennifer and Kate started cumming at nearly the same time and they clutched at each other's spasming body and held in till their orgasms subsided.

On the other bed Kim was on her back and she was locked in a sixty-nine with Megyn. Megyn was relentless and had Kim cum twice already and was quickly racing towards yet another one.

The bed shifted as Brian climbed on and was so turned on by eating Kate to numerous orgasms simple grabbed his cock and shoved it deep into Megyn in one fast deep thrust. He fucked her fast and furious and he drove into her deeper and harder.

Megyn let out a scream and sucked at Kim till she began to squirt her cum all over Megyn's gorgeous face. She let out a groan and started cumming around Brian's cock.

Brian fucked Megyn as hard and as fast as he could, He shoved two fingers into her ass and when he felt her clamp down on his fingers and cock, he lost it too and blew his heavy load deep in her quaking cunt.

The studio was nearly devoid of movement, only the sound of labored breathing could be heard.

The screen went to black and the dressed and VERY pregnant Megyn stood before the camera; "Well ladies and gentlemen, we all hope you enjoyed watching as much as we enjoyed making this episode of Fox and Guests. Since this episode was taped, Kim and Kate both gave birth. As you can see I'm a lot further along than when this was taped, so I hope to see you when I return from maternity leave. Until then have fun and keep it stiff. Coming up next is an episode of FFFF. Join Julie Chen and a couple of her co-hosts from The Talk in her fantasy!"

12