Fox and Guests Pt. 03B

Story Info
Julie Chen's fantasy inside the Big Brother House.
10k words
4
11k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers

Part 03B

Julie Chen's fantasy inside the Big Brother House

Julie Chen standing tall and slim before the cameras looked anxious and gorgeous at the same time. Julie begins speaking; "Welcome everyone to the third day of Fox & Guests FFFF show. For those of you who haven't seen the program yet, FFFF stands for Foxy Female Fantasy Forum. The following fantasy was one of mine ever since I began hosting the Big Brother reality show. While also hosting "The Talk" I began telling Sarah Gilbert, a full blown lesbian, and Aisha Tyler, an incredibly hot and horny black woman, about my fantasy and they both begged me to allow then to accompany me into the Big Brother house. So ladies and gentlemen, sit back and men, take your cocks out and ladies, pull out those vibrators, because if it's as hot on film as it was in person, you'll all need a warm washcloth after viewing this episode of FFFF on Fox and Guests, please enjoy."

The screen came to life and Julie Chen, Aisha Tyler and Sarah Gilbert was seen sneaking into the Big Brother house. Sarah was dressed in black jeans and a short, thin white cropped top. Her medium sized tits was showing through the thin shirt, it was evident she wasn't wearing a bra. Over the sleeveless shirt was a tan corduroy blazer. Aisha looked fantastic in a pure white jersey pullover dress she, like Sarah, was naked beneath the dress. Her tiny black bush and gumdrop areoles were pushing against the tight material of the dress. Her long glossy black hair feathered and rested on the tops of her large C cup breasts, her sexy bangs made her even more alluring. With her extremely long legs and her six foot frame she looked incredible. In front of the two was Julie, her chocolate brown hair was pulled back in a ponytail and it danced along her back as she walked. She was wearing a multi-colored ankle length halter dress, leaving her shoulders and long graceful neck bare. Her B cup breasts, also bare beneath the dress pointed upward giving Sarah fits, but she restrained herself. The dress had a slit up one thigh nearly to her hip and as she walked it gave all who looked a great view of her shapely legs.

Julie had an in with a few of the producers and was aware of where each of the houseguests were located. Her targets, Howard and Candace were in the HOH bedroom upstairs. She had the producers seclude Elissa and Helen alone in their own bedroom telling them they had won a night alone seeing they were the two married women in the house. Judd and Spencer were also secluded, but were put in solitary for eating regular food when they were restricted to slop for the week, another set-up by the producers so Aisha could sneak into their room.

Julie had the producers set up extra cameras in those three rooms, even though they were closely monitored anyways. There was two monitors set-up in the HOH bedroom showing the two other rooms so Julie could keep track of her other two special houseguests.

Julie directed Sarah and Aisha to the two special rooms as she headed up the stairs to the HOH bedroom. She entered the bedroom and shocked Howard and Candace who were snuggling up under the covered, although Candace was currently fully dressed, Howard had a muscle shirt on, but his sweats were down around his ankles. Candace's hand was wrapped around his large fat, black cock and she was nuzzling his neck and stroking his cock when Julie entered the room. Her hand shot up from under the covered, not bothering to pull his pants back up.

Julie had a huge smile on her face when she caught the two in the act. Howard reached down to pull his pants up, but Julie shook her finger back and forth at him; "No, no you don't Howard, might as well leave them down, because Candace and I will just have to pull them back down again, isn't that right Candace?"

Candace had a dumfounded look on her face and replied; "Uh yeah, I guess! Julie, what are you doing in here I thought we were secluded for the duration of the show?"

Julie shook her head from side to side, her sexy ponytail swished back and forth and caught Howard's eye; "Ah see Candace, I believe Howard is catching on! Don't worry; the feed is cut to the outside world for the next couple of hours, only a special recording of this room and two other rooms are being watched. The other rooms are going on as normal!" She leaned over and flipped the switch and the other two rooms came to life.

Howard looked at the monitors and smiled; "I tried those earlier and they were blank!"

Julie laughed; "I had them put in special for my show, or fantasy if you insist. You see in the one room we have Elissa and Helen ALL alone for the night and hopefully seeing those are the two married women they might get busy seeing they had a shitload of lesbian DVD's to watch while they are locked in there alone. If you look close, around the corner is my colleague from The Talk, Sarah Gilbert, watching them and she hopes to join them or at least sway them to her lesbian ways."

Howard's cock was tenting the thin blanket and Julie reached down and flipped the covers back. She drew in a deep breath as she stared at his huge black cock standing straight up. She smiled; "I was hoping you had a big cock! You don't mind sharing tonight do you Candace"

Candace knelt on the bed and with her jaw dropping just shook her head from side to side.

Howard licked his lips and looked from Candace and back to Julie; "So what's on the second monitor?"

Julie flipped it on and Aisha has already sprung into action, she was standing in the middle of the room, her skintight white dress was already down around her waist.

Spencer was behind her, dressed only in a pair of boxers. His redneck body was plastered against her back. His arms were wrapped around her tall, slim black body. His hands were molded to her large, fat nipples tits. His head was buried in the nape of her neck; his red beard was a shocking contrast to her black skin. He was ravishing her tits and neck while she had her arms raised and was caressing his half bald head.

Judd was in front of her; he removed one of Spencer's hands from her tit and covered the chocolate kiss nip with his lips. She dropped her hands to his head and crushed it harder against her breast.

He, just like Spencer was dressed only in a pair of boxer shorts. His cock was tenting the front of the shorts and he was rubbing it against Aisha's long slender thighs and humping his hips upwards, pushing it against her black mound.

In the HOH bedroom, Howard's eyes were plastered to the TV screen that showed Aisha, Judd and Spencer. He nearly jumped off the bed when he felt a hot, wet mouth close over the large black head of his cock. Looking down, all he could see was the top of Julie's head, but he knew without a doubt what she was doing. He could feel the heat from her mouth and the wetness from her tongue and lips as she took more and more of his thick black shaft into her mouth.

All of a sudden Candace was beside Julie and when Julie rose up from Howard's belly, Candace swooped down and planted her fat lips along the underside and base of his cock.

Julie resumed sucking on Howard's cock and when she looked up; she reached out and flipped the channel of the TV to Helen and Elissa's room.

Elissa looked like a million bucks. Her long, silky dark brown hair was fanned out around her gorgeous face. Her dark blue eyes were open wide as they followed Helen who just came over and took a seat beside her on the bed. Elissa licked her full rose colored lips and her large firm breasts rose and fell from her increased breathing. She was wearing a tight royal blue shift. It clung to her large breasts, leaving her upper chest and shoulders bare, it was full length and ended at her ankles.

Helen was dressed in a bright lemon yellow dress; it was sleeveless and had two straps holding it up. Although she is short, her legs were bare, three-quarters of the way up her thighs and the dress rose higher as she scooted closer to Elissa.

Leaning over she gently swept a stray lock from Elissa's cheek and at the same time cupped her face with her palm. She slowly traced her thumb along Elissa's full lips and when they parted, she slowly inserted it in her mouth.

Elissa sucked lazily at Helen's thumb and her tongue slipped out and flicked out along the invading digit.

Helen's other hand slowly caressed Elissa's shoulder and slim neck, her hand squeezing and caressing her soft, tanned skin.

The camera panned around and Sara could be seen around the corner. She was watching the tender lover scene developing and she couldn't wait for it in intensify so she could make herself known and join in with the vivacious Elissa and dark skinned tiny Asian.

Elissa reached out with her hand and hooked Helen's glossy raven colored hair behind her ear and cupping the back of Helen's head, she drew her down to her head and as their lips met; both mouths opened and their tongues could be seen as they danced back and forth from one's mouth to the other.

Helen broke the kiss, but stayed just inches from Elissa's face. Both of their eyes searched the others. Helen's black as night eyes and Elissa's smoldering dark blue eyes looked deep into the others.

With a tiny cry, Elissa lifted her head and drew Helen's down to her at the same time. The last kiss was tender and tentative, but this one was heated and aggressive as it grew more and more intense, Elissa's hands combed through Helen's glossy black hair and down her back to her tiny tight ass.

Helen adjusted her body and was now practically lying directly over Elissa; both of their bodies were squirming against the other. Helen broke the kiss and reaching up roughly grabbed hold of the top of Elissa's dress and yanking it downward, freeing Elissa's large firm breast.

Sarah picked this the time to let it be known she was in the room, just after Helen's bright red lips closed around one of Elissa's fat swollen nipples. "Well look what we have here; the two married women of the house! I can see why both of you are so wildly attracted to the other one, both of you are gorgeous! Do you mind if I join the two of you, oh by the way I'm Sarah Gilbert?"

Elissa let out a screech and pulled the top of her dress back up to hide her swollen, saliva covered breasts. She stared up at Sarah and then looked over to Helen; "I'm sorry Ms. Gilbert, but I don't know what you're talking about!"

Sarah let out a little laugh; "Come on Elissa, don't lie and bullshit a bull-shitter! You're not playing the game right now so you don't have to lie. Right now in the HOH room Julie Chen is fucking Howard along with Candace. In the other room where Spencer and Judd were put into solitary, which we all know is bogus, my co-host of The Talk, Aisha Tyler is fucking the two of them. It's a fantasy of Julie's and I was luckily chosen by her to join her. I was glad to come along just knowing I would be locked away for the night with the two wives who are faithful to their husbands, but still need their sexual needs attended to. I watched the last few minutes and you two were really on your way to fulfilling just that! Now I'm not sure if you know this or not, but I'm a full blown lesbian and seeing the two of you fumbling along made me laugh and very, very horny at the same time. I think I can solve your problems by guiding the two of you on the correct way to satisfy a woman. At the same time I would love to join the two of you and indulge in what I saw as two very, very sexy women. What do you think?"

Helen, who by now was as horny s hell, looked at Elissa, Elissa smiled back at her and nodded. Helen looked up at Sarah and nodded; "Why don't you come on down here and join the two of us. I don't know about Elissa, but I'm so fucking horny right now and just getting my first taste of her luscious tits, I want more and I want to now!"

Sarah whipped off her top and naked to the waist she slipped to the bed and drawing Helen to her, closed her lips around hers. She raked her fingers through Helen's silky black hair and cupping the back of her head, kissed her even harder.

For the next five minutes, Sarah ravished Helen's mouth and neck, always returning to her mouth. She had Helen panting and Helen let out as loud groan when Elissa came up behind her and lowered the zipper on the back of her tiny yellow frock.

Sarah kept on kissing her as she helped Helen out of the dress and when it reached her knees; Elissa gave it one hard jerk and it went flying across the room. Sarah looked at Elissa and licked her lips. Turning back to Helen she whispered; "Please sit back and watch Helen, I want you two to see what it's really like to be with a woman!"

Sarah naked from the waist up slipped out of her black jeans, she kicked them aside and just in her tiny pink panties, slid over to Elissa. She swept Elissa's lush hair from her cheek and leaning forward planted a soft tender kiss on her full swollen lips. Pulling back she looked into Elissa's gorgeous dark blue eyes and whispered to her; "Elissa one of the most intimate act between two people is the kiss! When I kiss a woman, it has to be something I really want to do and let it be known it is something I want to do to you and to Helen."

Sarah kissed her again sucking her bottom lip in-between her lips and running her tongue along it; she darted in and out of Elissa's mouth. Breaking the kiss she looked back into Elissa's eyes; "See what I mean Elissa, men may kiss for a few minutes, but when women kiss one another, they make it a priority and savor the intimacy of the entire act. I've spent over half an hour sometimes kissing another woman. I'm sorry I'm rambling on, but it is that important!"

Helen slipped off her ass and kneeling beside Elissa, nudged Sarah; "I think I get the idea, do you mind if I try it out?" Without waiting she wormed her way past Sarah and cupping Elissa's face, she leaned down and planted several tiny wet kisses along her lower lip and chin. Moving up slightly she parted her lips and as she lowered her mouth, Elissa's was already parted and their tongues met and began flicking back and forth.

Elissa's hands came up and slid through Helen's glossy raven locks. Pulling her head tighter against hers, her lips crushed against Helen's. She sucked on Helen's lower lip and let out a groan when she felt her dress bodice being lowered and felt Sarah's lips close around one of her huge areoles and drawing it deeper into her mouth, felt Sarah's tongue flick at the stiff nub and roll around the large areole.

Helen broke from the kiss and looking down with her coal black eyes sucked in her breathe when she saw what Sarah was doing. She was drawn to Elissa's other tit and Elissa threw her head back, her long dark brown hair danced along her lower back as she took in the exquisite feeling of two pair of female lips sucking and licking at her large swollen tits.

Helen pulled back and Sarah did too at the exact time. Turning towards Sarah, she fisted Sarah's hair and pulled her to her face and putting her recently learned lesson to use, began kissing Sarah like instructed.

The three of them over the course of the next fifteen minutes did nothing but kiss. While kissing Sarah managed to remove the rest of Elissa's dress and Helen's bra, this left all three of them only in panties.

In the HOH room Candace was now naked; she was squatting down and running her fat, black cuntlips up and down on Howard's face. She had covered his face in her thick creamy juices.

Down below, Howard had his hands all over the still clothed Julie. He had one hand on her ponytail as he pulled in back and forth and even slapped her back, shoulders and face with it.

While Candace and Howard were watching Elissa, Helen and Sarah making out, Julie had managed to loosen her throat muscles to now take nearly all of Howard's nine inch cock down her throat. With each upward pull, she sent her thick, lower throat saliva all over his belly and thighs. She let out moans and grunts every time she expelled his cock and her groans grew louder and longer each time she took him back into her mouth and throat. Her tiny dainty fingers were dripping with her saliva and she had the look of a demon in her eyes as she was determined to take him down her throat, to the root and have him shoot his potent black seed down into her belly. Later she wanted his seed in her belly again, but that time through her pussy and into her fertile womb.

Candace let out a loud groan and started cumming all over Howard's face. She shook and shivered, her large DD tits swayed and she fell from his face and lay beside him as her pussy dripped cum and his saliva,

Howard was now able to concentrate on Julie. He look in her incredible figure, from her flawless face filled with his cock, her gorgeous hair bound in a ponytail, he was determined to later let her hair down and watch it flow around her gorgeous naked shoulders and cupcake sized tits, her breasts were still covered as was the rest of her. They appeared to be a small B or large A. They were very firm looking and her pencil eraser sized nipples poked through her dress. Looking lower he never saw a woman her age, or any age for that matter with such a tiny waist, it spread to tiny sexy hips and an incredible ass. His mouth watered just thinking about planting his lips and tongue all over her tight compact ass. As she sucked his cock, her long dress was split open and he was rewarded with the sight if her slender, but very, very shapely legs. His cock leaped in her mouth when he imagined them wrapped around his waist as he drove his cock in and out of her tight pussy. His gaze ended at her tiny feet, they were encased in a pair of white strappy very high heels;

He looked up and locked eyes with Julie and letting out a loud groan began shooting his cum down her throat.

Her eyes shot open even wider as she felt his cock expand and begin to fill her throat and belly with his hot cum. She pulled it from her throat and he shot wads of cum across her lips and cheek. It landed on her bare shoulders and neck. She let out a screech as Candace scrambled over and began feeding off Julie's face and neck.

The two of them sucked what little cum Howard had left to shoot out and turned to one another to lick off each other and feed to one another.

The three of them flopped down onto the bed and Julie picked up the remote and turned to the room where Aisha was being sandwiched by Judd and Spencer. Both guys were on their knees and Judd had his tongue in her sexy belly button. His hands were on her hips and he began to pull on the tight dress from side to side.

Spencer behind her was helping Judd and when it cleared her tight ass cheeks, he buried his face in her crack of her gorgeous black ass. His red beard and mustache was tickling her flesh and he shoved his tongue in her black starred butthole; she leaned over and pushed harder against his invading tongue.

Aisha jerked back and forth as Judd wormed his tongue between the black licorice winged lips of her pussy. A tiny tuff of wirery hair was directly about her hooded clit.

Judd flicked at the hooded cover and as it was peeled back he flicked back and forth several times over the dark red nub.

Aisha let out a high pitched groan and her nailed dug into his scalp as her hips humped his face as if his tongue was a big cock. Her legs were weak and unable to stand any longer and as they began to give way, Spencer stood up and lifted her tall, slender body in his arms and carried her over to the bed. He placed her gently on the bed and stripped off his shorts, as did Judd.

Aisha turned her head and let out a loud high-pitched squeal. She looked at the large patch of red hair above Spencer's cock, a cock larger than any black cocks she had ever seen. It was white as flour, the head was very red and already leaking pre-cum, without exaggerating Aisha judged it at twelve or thirteen inches and it wasn't even completely stiff yet. Reaching out she grabbed at it and wrapping her long black fingers around it. She pumped it several times and spreading his pre-cum around the head, she scooted to the edge of the bed and opening her mouth, she wrapped her large black lips around the red mushroomed head.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers