Fox and Guests Pt. 04A

Story Info
Jenny Greg, weight loss spokeswomen gets fucked.
6.9k words
4.55
11.4k
5
5

Part 16 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

"Welcome ladies and gentleman to the Thursday morning edition of Fox and Guests. This morning's edition will be split into three parts; one will follow immediately after this one is concluded. The third will be aired tonight on "Fox and Guests Extreme"; it will be a wild episode. My Name is Martha MacCallum and I'll be hosting this wild edition."

"I'll give you an overview of what to expect and if you shock easily, you may want to skip today's show, but if you don't I tell you, I think it's one you'll never forget. If any of you watch our Cable broadcast shows you most likely saw advertisements for Jenny Greg, Waist Watchers and Nutra-system. Well today on our show we'll be hosting the spokeswomen and living-proof examples of how well their products work. The spin about our shows today, these women now are very, very proud of their weight loss and want to show off their new found bodies. The first show is rather limited because of their limited spokeswomen and exposure. So without further ado, for Jenny Greg let me introduce Kristie Alley and Valerie Bertinelli. Come on out her Valerie and Kristie."

They came out and both looked amazing with their new gorgeous bodies and Valerie smiled broadly at the camera; "I'm proud of my thirty-five pound weight loss and couldn't have done it without Jenny Greg. I promised myself when I lost my excess weight, I would film my fantasy. I hope you enjoy watching it half as much I enjoyed making it!"

Kristie stepped forward; "Hello everyone, I just like Valerie could not have dropped my ninety-five pounds without the help of Jenny Greg. I had promised myself, just like Valerie did; I wanted to showcase my new slimmed down body. My fantasy, to put it lightly is a little fucked up, but if any of you know me, so am I!" I believe my video will be shown after Valerie's. Like I said it's a little more risqué and wanted you to enjoy her video too."

Martha came back into the camera and was blushing from Kristie's off colored speech, but seeing what was about to be shown, it was appropriate. "Okay just a little background on what you are about to see. Valerie's fantasy was to pay back her ex-husband Eddie Van Halen's extra-marital affairs while they were married and on the other hand satisfy her craving for some strange cock. She's good friends with Jennifer Lopez and after contacting her; she was assured she could get Keith Urban to hook up with her, especially seeing they were on the road for so long doing the preliminary auditions for American Idol."

"While they were on location in Salt Lake City and seeing Keith's wife, Nicole Kidman was in Europe, shooting on location, Jennifer told me he was crawling up the walls and was flirting more and more with the contestants. She knew he was ripe for a hot one night stand. So without further ado, here is the weight loss prize Valerie Bertinelli requested!"

The screen came to light and standing in a Salt Lake City hotel was Valerie. She was looking out a huge picture window, gazing at the snowcapped mountains surrounding the city. The door opened and in walked Keith. He had a huge smile plastered on his handsome face. Dressed in jeans and a t-shirt he moved over to the apprehensive Valerie, who looked amazing with her dramatic weight-loss and recently toned body.

Valerie was dressed in a slinky, off the shoulder dress. The dress had a huge vee in it, her ample breasts threatened to burst free and with a slight shove on either shoulder, the dress would surely fall from her new slim body. The dress showed her now, tiny waist and womanly hips. Her new tight ass showed prominently in the slinky dress. It flowed freely around her legs and ended at her tiny feet. Her dark, chocolate brown hair was ratted and hung down past her shoulders and danced about her trim body. She bit her lower lip as she stared into the blue eyes taking in her lush body.

"Good afternoon Valerie, how are you doing?"

She smiled as she stepped forward and placed her hands on his chest; "I'll let you know once you kiss me!"

Keith's hands came up and cupping her gorgeous face, he locked his fingers in her silky hair and tilting his head, his lips parted slightly and closed over hers. They were remarkably soft and as the kiss grew, his tongue slipped into her mouth and the kiss grew hotter and suddenly more urgent.

Valerie's body leaned into the kiss and her body was glued to Keith's firm toned body. She moaned onto his mouth when she felt him gathering her flowing dress up in his hands and a rush of cool air surrounded her bare legs. She let out a louder groan when she felt his calloused fingers slid across her bare upper thighs and cupped her tight, nearly bare ass cheeks. She thrust her hips involuntarily against his growing cock as she felt his fingers squeeze her ass even harder.

There was a knock on the door and Keith broke the kiss and moved over to the door, opened it and giving the man outside a rolled up bill, took the tray and kicked the door shut; "I thought you may like a glass of champagne to celebrate your achievements!" He popped open the bottle and poured two flutes, handing one to Valerie, he clinked glasses; "To you Valerie, congratulations and to a night, hopefully neither of us will not soon forget!"

She smiled and looked over the rim of the glass and sipped the light amber colored liquid. Licking her lips responded; "Mmmm, very nice Keith, I wonder if it tastes better licking it off your bare skin!" She sucked in her breath when he crossed his arms and removed his shirt. Tipping the glass, he trickled the champagne from his shoulder, down across his tight pecs and down to his belly. Placing the glass on the tiny table, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards his glistening body and smiled; "Why not give it try and let me know? If it is good, maybe I can try some on you too!"

She didn't have to be asked twice and her brightly colored lips descended onto his shoulder. Her tiny tongue darted out and began flicking at the amber liquid that wet his body. She moved lower and her tongue flicked out and twirled his stiffened nipple. Closing her lips around it, she drew it between them and sucking hard, she once again brought her tongue into the action. She paused briefly and gazed up into his dazzling blue eyes with her smoky dark brown eyes. Lust was smoldering behind them and letting out a deep groan, she let go of his nipple and kneeling before him traced a wet line down from his nipple, across his ribcage and down to his belly where his jeans were wet from the champagne.

Her hands deftly ripped open his pants and lowered his zipper. She tugged hard on his jeans and he kicked them away. While he was doing that, Valerie picked up the bottle of champagne behind her and tipping the bottle at his belly button, the bubbly flowed out, collected in his belly button and flowed down past his dark hairline that led to his straining cock. It splashed across his cock and balls and ran down his leg. Placing the bottle on the floor, Valerie let out a deep guttural moan and buried her face in his toned body. Her tongue seemed to be everywhere at once. Her hands ran around and cupped his tight ass and as her mouth approached his cock, she heard Keith let out a loud gasp.

Keith mustered up all his strength and pulled away from Valerie and she looked very disappointed. He kicked off his shoes and removed his socks and moved over to the bed. Sitting on it he crooked his finger in a fashion to direct her to him.

Her face lit up when she saw this and moved over to him and stopped when he motioned for her to do so.

"Okay Valerie, I think you want this nearly as bad as I do. I want you to do exactly as I say, can you do that?"

She nodded!

He shook his head; "Oh no Valerie, I want to hear you say it!"

She nodded and in a very deep whisper replied; "Yes Keith, I understand and will do whatever you ask, just don't make me wait too long, please!"

He smiled; "Okay Valerie, go and bring the bottle of champagne over to me, along with the two half full glasses!"

She turned and did as instructed. She handed him the bottle and he placed it on the end table. "Okay Valerie, please turn around and face the window. I want you to lean back slightly and shake your head a little allowing your hair to swipe back and forth across your naked back."

She twirled around and did as he instructed and she heard him let out another tiny moan, looking back she watched him slowly stroke his stiff cock. It wasn't overly large, she estimated around six or seven inches, not the biggest she's swallowed, yet larger that a lot she's experienced, just big enough to pleasure her mouth and pussy without tearing her apart.

"Okay Valerie, please slip your dress off your shoulders, but leave it around your waist!"

She slipped the material off her upper arms and catching it in the crook of both arms she slid out of it and stood there with her back to him, bare to the waist.

"Mmmm, very nice Valerie; I love how your wild hair dances around your bare shoulders and back. Now please lean over, push that gorgeous ass out towards me and slowly slip the dress off your ass and down to the floor."

Valerie took a deep breath and leaning over, Keith got his first glance of her full and firm breasts as they hung down from her trim body. She wiggled her hips from side to side as she worked the dress off her hips. She drew it down across her tight ass and Keith's eyes darted from her tits to the incredibly tight, firm tiny ass.

The dress fluttered to the floor and she kicked it aside and was just about to stand upright when she heard Keith speak again; "No, no don't Valerie, just stay like that for a few moments. I just want to take in the gorgeous sight before me." His eyes darted from her tight ass, to her shapely legs. At 5'5" her legs were just long enough to wrap around his body. Her feet were still trapped in 4" fuck me heels and looking back up her noticed her ample hips and her new tiny waist; "Okay Valerie, please straighten up and slowly turn around." He held his breath as she did just that!

She turned a couple shades of red as she blushed, but did little to hide her gorgeous figure. Her smoldering dark eyes darted from his eyes down to his cock where Keith just continued to stroke it slowly. She licked her lips; she was so close to sucking it earlier and was determined to do that soon enough. She watched him let go of his cock and it stood high and stiff before him. She looked up and he once again wiggled his finger at her to approach him, she did just that and stopped directly in front of him. She let out a squeal when he reached out, gripping her by the waist and pulled her onto the bed, planting her flat on her back as he hovered over her.

Valerie squirmed on the bed, her long, chocolate brown hair surrounded her face and made her look angelic, but looking lower, anyone could see, she was anything but angelic. She licked her full red lips and sucked in her breath as she felt Keith's body slowly closing over her tiny, yet lush, receptive body. She closed her eyes and groaned even louder when she felt the hair on his chest scrape across her stiff and pliable nipples.

Keith's lips closed over hers and his tongue was met with her active tongue. They danced back and forth and as his lips locked tightly on hers, he rammed his tongue deep into her mouth. His hands were running up and down her squirming body and as he cradled one thigh in the palm of his hand, he felt her thrust her hips upward trying to make greater contact between her pussy and his stiff cock.

Keith pulled back and attacked her neck and ear. He moved to the other side and sweeping her hair to one side, exposed her other ear and sucked and nibbled at it as his lips moved to the nape of her neck. Sliding lower he began planting wet kisses on the upper slopes of her full C cup breasts. Skipping around her nipples, he paid homage to the sides and undersides of each straining tit.

Valerie was moving her head all around and tried to direct his mouth to her aching nipples. Her eyes rolled back in her head when he finally relented and drew one stiff nub between his lips. He flicked his tongue out and rolled around and around the stiff tip. She was going insane as he worried the puckered tip to the point she let out a loud scream and thrust her tits upward, harder against his active mouth.

Keith let go of the one nipple and immediately went after the other one. He took as much time with the second one, even more and his hands were sliding all over her quaking body. When his hand palmed her dripping cunt, he wormed first one and then a second finger deep into her pussy. When his thumb, covered in her vaginal fluids, found her clit and began flicking it back and forth, she shot off like a rocket and letting out a loud groan started cumming all over his long calloused fingers.

She fisted his long unruly dirty blonde hair in her fingers. She tore his face off her tits and pulled him up to her mouth. She kissed him violently, stuffing her tongue deep into his mouth. She was still shaking from the intense fingering and sucking he had administered on her body. She reached down and wrapping her slim fingers around his stiff cock, she guided it to her weeping pussy and she let out a long sigh as she felt him slide into her pussy. Inch by inch he sent his cock onto her relieved pussy. She wrapped her slender legs around his thighs and beating her heels against his ass cheeks.

The two of them began meeting each other's thrusts with gusto and with each passing moment, their urgency to make the other cum increased and the pace grew more frantic. Soon the sound of sweaty hot skin slapping against each other filled the room as they both raced towards an explosive orgasm.

Suddenly Keith slowed his pace and placing his hands in her hips, made her squirm in his hands and making her still herself, he quickly gripped her by the ass cheeks and rolled her over and in a moment, she was above him, and not missing a beat she planted her hands on his glistening chest and steadying herself, she began riding him. She started slow and picked up the pace. Her long wild hair was whipping all around her bucking figure. She pounded up and down and then stopped and ground her pussy back and forth, grinding her cunt forward and backward, side to side as she raced towards an explosive orgasm. She stopped short when she felt Keith's cock expand and she knew he was going to cum soon.

It was her turn to torture him. She planted her hands on his arms and pushed off. Her cunt made a slurping sound as the suction surrounding his cock was broken. She quickly slid down and before he could react, her mouth opened and enveloped his slime covered cock. Inch by inch her mouth swallowed his cock and she twisted her mouth about as her nose was tickled by the hairs on his belly. Her tongue flicked out and began to whip around and around his shaft. Her fingers fondled his balls and when she slipped one finger up her puckered hole, she heard him let out a loud growl and began emptying his swollen nuts down her throat. Spurt after spurt filled her oral cavity and like a pro, she swallowed each and every drop he could expel from his cock.

When he was totally spent she pulled her lips off his cock and smacking her lips, licked whatever remained on them and swallowed them down.

Keith gripped her by the arms and drew her up to his sweat covered body and before long the two of them fell fast asleep.

In the middle of the night Valerie was awaken from a sex-filled dream only to find a real sex act being performed on her. She sucked in her breath as she felt Keith's expert tongue dipping in and out of her already wet pussy. She felt him slip two fingers into her pussy and another tickling her asshole and slowly enter her ass. She felt herself on the verge of an orgasm and just then he stopped and like earlier in the evening, he climbed up between her thighs and slipped deep into her pussy. He plowed into her like a man possessed and she came hard and as he continued to pound her merciless, she raced towards yet another, even stronger orgasm. As she stiffened and started to cum, she felt him let out a loud grown and filled her tight cunt with his potent cum. They drifted off to sleep with Keith still buried deep I her pussy.

Keith woke to the sound of the shower running and the smell of coffee. He poured himself a cup, took one sip and he noticed he had a raging hard-on and his cock was covered in a mixture of both of their cums. Putting the coffee cup down, he slipped into the bathroom and slid into the shower where a soap covered Valerie let out a squeal when she felt his body slide back and forth against her sexy backside.

Valerie's dark brown hair looked black when it was wet and slicked back. She had her head resting on Keith's shoulder, her eyes were closed and she was biting down on her lip as Keith's hands were sliding up and down her flat belly and sliding upward, he cupped her full firm tits and his thumbs flicked back and forth over her now really stiff and aching nipples.

Keith urged her to lean over and when she did, he shoved his stiff cock into her pussy.

The air rushed out of her lungs and she planted her hands on the shower wall and began pushing back against his invading cock. Her head was whipping around and her drenched locks flew around and arching her back she tensed up and exploded all over his cock.

Keith loved feeling her hot juices bathing his cock as he pumped harder and deeper into her receptive pussy. He gripped her mounds roughly and pulling her tight against his toned body, he blew his load deep in her spasming cunt.

Valerie slumped against Keith as she felt the glow of Keith's cum filling her slender, now toned body. She turned her head and locked her mouth over his and shoved her tongue deep into his mouth.

After a few minutes they struggled out of the shower and picking up two of the heated fluffy towels, Keith gently dried the lush glowing body before him.

With the two of them satisfied for the time being, they slipped into two of the robes supplied by the hotel and sat at the table and began devouring the bagels, cream cheese and steamy coffee Valerie had ordered before heading into the bathroom. They ate all of the food seeing they had skipped dinner last night. As Valerie stuffed the last piece of bagel into her mouth, a dollop of cream cheese was stuck at the corner of her sexy mouth.

Keith leaned in and wiped the cream from her mouth and fed it to Valerie.

She let out a tiny moan and licked the cream from her finger. She sucked the finger long after it was clean and she sucked on it as if it was a tiny cock.

Keith's robe began to tent up as she sucked on his finger and he leaned forward and his tongue slipped out and licked what cream his finger didn't clean up. He continued to lick and now his lips closed over hers and he let out a loud moan when he felt Valerie's hand slid up his bare thigh and closed around his cock.

Valerie began pumping his stiff cock and cupped his heavy balls. She broke the kiss and slipped to her knees and began sending hot puffs of air all along his cock. Her tongue followed and began licking up and down his cock and when she sucked one of his swollen nuts into her mouth, Keith ran his hands through her damp hair and fisted it in his fingers.

Keith leaned back in his chair as he guided her head up and down on his cock. He watched in awe as all of his cock disappeared down her throat and when she slowly pulled it out and gazed up at him, he let out a shiver and smiled down at her. He urged her mouth back onto his cock and she went willingly.

Valerie began bobbing up and down and as she picked up the pace, her hands came into the action too. She stroked his cock and balls and as she took him deeper and deeper into her mouth and throat, her saliva covered hand slipped to his ass and when he arched his back, thrusting his cock even deeper into her throat; Valerie slipped a finger into his puckered hole.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers
12