Fox and Guests Pt. 04A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keith let out a loud growl and pulling her off his cock, he picked her up and planted her on the bed. He tore open her robe and as she struggled out of it, he dove between her outstretched legs and immediately began licking and sucking at her pretty pussy.

Valerie shook and rolled her head from side to side, her nearly dry hair was a tangled mess about her upper body and when she arched her back, trying to feed Keith even more of her pussy, she stiffened when she heard the door open. She was beyond caring as she stared down at Keith.

Keith had his tongue stuffed deep into her weeping pussy; his blue eyes were staring up at her. He pulled back as his hands were cradling her tight ass in his hands; "My god Valerie, I wish I had enough time, if I did I'd be fucking this gorgeous ass of yours!"

She giggled and licked her lips; "I sure as hell aren't stopping you, be my guest!"

She felt the bed creak and looking to the side she let out a gasp as Jennifer Lopez planted her gorgeous bubble butt on the bed beside her.

Jennifer smiled down at her; "I was wondering where the fuck Keith was. He's supposed to be downstairs ten minutes ago for the auditions!"

Valerie giggled; "Well as you can see Jennifer, Keith is a little busy. How about joining us so we both can finish sooner?" She giggled again and gave Jennifer a sassy smile.

Jennifer was wearing a skin tight clinging, dark purple turtleneck dress. It was super short covering about eight inches of her sexy thighs. Her shoes were matching purple with fuck me heels. Her long dirty blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail and her flawless face was beaming back at Valerie.

Jennifer gripped the bottom of her dress and crossing her arms, drew them up and peeled the dress off her lush body as if she was peeling a grape. Her huge DD tits rolled high on her chest and she watched Valerie's eyes light up. She reached up and pulled the ponytail holder off and shaking her head, her long gorgeous hair cascaded all over her chest and down her back nearly to her tight gorgeous ass. She immediately spread her body over Valerie's in a classic sixty-nine.

Jennifer let out a whoop when Valerie rolled the two of them over; "Sorry Jen, but I promised Keith my ass, what better way than to have you eating my pussy while he fucks my ass. You may want to suck it a little and get it nice and wet. I'd hate to have him shove that gorgeous cock of his in my ass dry!"

Jennifer let out a moan and although Valerie couldn't see what she was doing, by the sounds coming from between her thighs, Jennifer had to be sucking on Keith's cock. Valerie lowered Jennifer's tiny thong and gripping her gorgeous ass, she drew her down to her waiting mouth. As soon as Valerie's tongue penetrated Jen's pussy lips, she heard Jen let out a loud groan and the sucking sound got even louder.

Jennifer's mouth was stuffed full of Keith's cock and the angle Jennifer had her head, Keith being on his knees was fucking her face as if it was Valerie's pussy. Keith pulled his cock from her mouth and she moaned out. She was disappointed, but when she looked up and saw the tiny gorgeous pussy swaying above her she let out squeal and gripping Valerie by the hips drew her pussy down to her mouth.

Keith's hands were beside Jennifer's and spreading her tiny tight cheeks, he spread them, he lined his saliva coated cock up with her puckered hole and shoving forward, he watched the hole spread and suck his cock into her puckered hole. He pushed steadily and he bit his lip as her tight ring squeezed his cock so hard, he had to think of anything but what he was doing or he'd cum way too soon.

Keith closed his eyes and held still, it was difficult as Valerie continued to push back; she tried to slip more of his cock into her ass. Valerie was panting wildly as Jennifer ground her pussy hard against her mouth as her tongue stabbed at her hole and flicked her huge clit back and forth. At the same time she tried to concentrate, she didn't want to tighten her ass muscles as Keith shoved his cock deeper and deeper into her ass.

Jennifer was running her hands up and down Valerie's torso; she loved how slim her body was and just how firm her tits were as they swayed above her own lush body. She sucked harder when she felt an orgasm building in her belly. She was racing towards a crashing orgasm, Jennifer stabbed at her clit, she slapped Valerie on the ass and when she jumped, it sent Keith's cock deeper into her ass.

Valerie couldn't control herself any longer and slipping a finger into Jennifer's tight asshole she exploded all over Jennifer's face beneath her. She locked her lips over Jennifer's cunt and sucked as hard as she could. She grew a copious amount of cream from Jen's cunt, but Jennifer was producing it faster than Valerie could swallow it. She shoved two fingers into Jennifer's pussy and scraping the sensitive inner flesh, she found her G stop and Jennifer shot off like a geyser.

Keith unable to hold off any longer, he started cumming in Valerie's ass.

Valerie screamed into Jennifer's cunt and collapsed against Jennifer. When she did that, Keith's cock popped out of her ass. He continues to cum, shooting the remainder of his all over Jennifer's face, neck and chest.

The screen went black and Martha MacCallum was standing before the camera; "Now that is what I call a fantasy. I wish I was overweight so I could participate in a fantasy like that. Tell me Valerie, what happened after that?"

Valerie had a smile from ear to ear; "Well Jennifer and Keith quickly got cleaned up and headed down to the Idol audition. I took a nice long nap, afterwards I took a nice long shower and when Keith and Jennifer finished their auditions, they headed back to the room, we ordered in room service and continued where we left off, if you get my drift?"

Martha smiled at Valerie; "Mmmmm sounds yummy, now it's time to view Kristie's fantasy. Would you like to give us a little background on your video?"

Kristie smiled like the cat that ate the canary; "Well here it goes! I've always had this thing about black men, but not just one or two, but three or four. I guess what you would call it is a gang bang, but with black men. I don't want to give it all away, but I would like to thank Martha here to arrange the black men from her profession to help with my fantasy, that's all Martha, back to you!"

Martha smiled at her; "Well with that said, enjoy her fantasy!"

Kristie was standing before four black men. They were all seated on an oversized sofa. Surprisingly they were only dressed in tightie whities or boxers. Standing before them, Kristie was dressed in a very tight, slinky black dress. It had two tiny straps holding it up and between her very, very large breasts was a silver zipper. It was part-way open and her huge breasts were threatening to burst free. The zipper went all the way down to the hem and when she turned and walked back and forth in front of the four black men, their eyes were plastered to her chest, her large tight ass and her now trim hips. Her very long dish-water blonde hair hung down past her breasts and halfway down her back.

Charles Payne from Fox Business spoke up; "My god Kristie, you look fantastic! If I may, how much weight did you lose?"

She gave him a sly smile; "Sure Charles, just short of 95 pounds! Not only that, but I would have lost a lot more, but with all of the exercises, a lot was turned to muscle and as you know, muscles weight more than fat. In a few minutes you'll get to see just how firm everything is, yes Michael, even my huge tits are firm and I want your big cock between them first."

Michael Strahan stood and pulled his shorts off and stood there with a cock that made Kristie's mouth water, it still wasn't stiff and it had to be at least ten inches long. She imagined it at least twelve inches stiff; "I'm ready Kristie, let's get started!"

"Just hold on a minute Michael, I'd like each of you to stand and tell me your name and where you come from. Seeing you're already standing, you can start Michael!"

He looked at the camera and stroked his growing cock; "I'm Michael Strahan, I'm the co-host of Kelly and Michael on syndicated television and I can't wait to tit fuck Kristie."

Up next was Charles, standing, he lowered his shorts and his sizable fat cock, not as large as Michael's sprung out; "Hello everyone, I'm Charles Payne and I am a contributor on Fox Business and I can't wait to have Kristie straddle me and ride this!" He gripped his cock and pointed it at her.

The guy next to him stood and dropped his shorts, he was very similar to Charles and was as stiff as a board; "Hello everyone, my name is Paul Goodloe and I'm on The Weather Channel and will be happy to feel my cock into that gorgeous mouth of Kristie's!"

The last guy stood and dropped his shorts. He was between the sizes of Paul and Michael, but was a little slimmer; "Hi everyone, I'm Keyshawn Johnson, former NFL player and now an analyst in ESPN and I'd love to slip my big black cock in and out of Kristie's gorgeous ass!"

The four of them surrounded Kristie; Keyshawn was behind her, his hands reached out and placing them on her hips. He slowly slid them downward and gently caressed her gorgeous ass cheeks.

Michael stood before her and leaning forward he planted a soft kiss on her full red lips. His hands came up and slowly began to lower the zipper on her dress.

Paul and Charles standing on either side of Kristie reached up and slipped the dress from her shoulders and as Michael finished unzipping the dress, they removed her dress and she stood there in her high heels and a tiny thong.

Things started getting very busy suddenly. They guys guided Kristie over to the large bed and she willingly reclined and they followed.

Like a moth to a light bulb, all four black men attacked Kristie and she welcomed them with open arms.

Michael hovered over her and planted surprisingly soft gentle kisses on her belly and slowly worked his way upward. He rained kisses all over her lower ribcage and the undersides of her breasts. He was making Kristie moan and groan as she tried to make him suck on the most sensitive area of both huge swaying breasts, her nipples.

Paul was positioned at her head that was rolling from side to side and when he captured her head in his hands, he fisted her thick long hair in his large black hands and when she opened her eyes, she focused on the large black cock poised just an inch or two from her swollen lips. She licked them and opening her mouth, she craned her neck and caught the large head between her lips. She licked at the head and opening wider she drew more and more of his cock into her mouth.

She let out a yelp around Paul's cock as she felt a tongue sliding up and down the fat slimy cuntlips. She groaned even louder and sucked more of Paul's cock into her mouth when she felt the tongue licking her pussy, part her lips and slip deeper into her pussy. She screamed out around Paul's cock when she started cumming. The tongue between her thighs captured her clit and worked it over, back and forth, up and down and drawing it in-between his big fat lips, Charles was rewarded with a large amount of cum being released and oozed into his mouth.

Michael had both huge tits completely covered in his saliva and he had her nipples so stiff, she could hardly bare it. Slipping his lips to her neck, he drew back when he felt Paul's swollen balls graze his cheek. Kneeling up he straddled her upper body and when he planted his stiff black cock between the saliva coated pillows of flesh, he squeezed them together and began to slowly rock forwards and backwards, his cock began to fuck her tits, a dream come true for Michael Strahan.

Alongside of Paul, on the other side of Kristie, she had Keyshawn's cock in her large hand. She had it wet from her mouth and she was now stroking it in rhythm with the sucking she was performing on Paul and the tit fucking Michael was giving her.

Kristie was racing towards another orgasm as Charles tongue fucked her and played with her clit like an expert cunt-lapper. She tore her mouth off of Paul's cock and whipped her head around and began sucking wildly at Keyshawn's slimmer cock, it went down her throat and she lost it and started cumming all over Charles' face.

Charles came up for air and Keyshawn was ready to fuck her. Lying down on the bed, he pushed Michael off her chest and pulled her over his prone body.

Kristy was eager to do this, she knew her long-awaited fantasy was about to come true. She was poised over his thick muscled, but slim black body. She reached back and gripping his slim long black cock. She lodged the head between her large bubble butt cheeks and lowering her body, she felt the head part her puckered hole and slowly slip into her ass. The air was drawn out of her lungs as she sank closer and closer to his groin. When her ass settled on his flat toned body, she knew she had his entire cock buried deep in her ass. She leaned back, her long dirty blonde hair flowed over his firm black body and she began to ride his cock.

Her movements were slowed when Paul slid around between her out-stretched thighs and gripping his cock he planted it in-between her swollen cuntlips that Charles had made extremely wet from his mouth and making her cum twice. He shoved forward and it made a vulgar sucking sound as he slid deep into her spasming cunt. He gripped her legs and Keyshawn and Paul began fucking her two holes in unison.

Charles stood beside her and as her lush, sweat covered body rode up and down on the two cocks he guided her mouth on his cock. Like a well-oiled machine, she was now air-tight; all three of her holes were stuffed with stiff black cock.

Topping it off Michael climbed between Paul and Kristie. His cock was stiff as a board as he watched her suck on Charles and watched Paul and Keyshawn fuck her two lower holes. He slid his cock once again between her sweat covered tits and squeezing them together, he began tit-fucking her even fast than before.

Kristie was fucking by instinct as she lost all sense of reasoning. She sucked wildly on Charles cock; his fingers were fisting her gorgeous thick hair. She held her lower body still as she allowed Paul and Keyshawn to pound relentlessly in her ass and cunt. She screamed out loud around Charles cock as she started cumming. She shook and tore her mouth from Charles cock ass he felt it swell in her mouth.

Charles lost it and started shooting his heavy load all over her face. At almost the exact same time, Michael lost it and started cumming too. He shot stream after hot stream all over her tits, neck and onto her face.

Kristie's orgasm grew and she went directly into yet another, even strong orgasm as she felt the two black cocks shoot their creamy cum all over her face and chest.

Charles and Michael stumbled away and took a seat on the edge of the bed and they watched Paul and Keyshawn pound away at her quaking body.

Paul lost it first, shoving deep; he held it there and began shooting his heavy load into her pussy. He came so much that it began to squirt out around his cock. He held her steady when he saw Keyshawn nod and he knew what was coming next.

Kristie's eyes rolled back in her head as she felt Keyshawn's cock expand and instantly felt his filling her bowels with his hot load. He came buckets and she slumped back against his as she wiggled her ass as she tried to capture every drop of his cum he had to give.

Paul slowly pulled back and his cum ran out of her pussy and when she rolled off of Keyshawn, she tried desperately to keep his cum in her ass, but with the intense fucking she had received, her muscles were too worn out to hold it in place.

After about five minutes, Kristie stumbled out of the bed and went to clean up. When she returned it began all over again and the four black studs fucked her over and over again and Kristie took all they had to give and when they finally crawled out of the bedroom, Kristie was well-fucked and fell asleep with a smile on her face.

The screen went black and standing in the studio were Valerie Bertinelli, Kristie Alley and Martha MacCallum.

"My god Kristie that was hot, don't you think Valerie?"

"You're right Martha! Kristie how was it fucking all of those gorgeous black studs at once?"

Kristie had a smile on her face! "What do you think Valerie? I got all of their numbers and they all agreed to meet again, either together or separate and I was looking out for you sister. They all would love to meet with you and me together, that is if you'd like to!"

Valerie took her by the hand and led her off the stage and as they left Valerie said; "Get your phone out and let's get them here tonight!"

The camera came back to Martha, she was laughing hysterically; "Now that is what I call unscripted TV ladies and gentlemen. We hope you enjoyed our special edition of Fox & Guests! Now we turn up the heat another notch and if you follow me, we're heading up to the Fox penthouse where the ladies from "Waist Watchers" are set to experience what Valerie and Kristie just did. So without giving away what's in store, let's go!"

Martha headed to the elevator, the doors closed and the cameras followed her up to the penthouse.

To find out what happens, check out Fox and Guests immediately following this show!

As always, please vote and your comments are welcomed!

12