Fox and Guests Pt. 04C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,211 Followers

Sarah fell to the bed and Lisa Ann and Randy trapped her body to the mattress. She shook violently as she came once again and as she recovered she looked up and shoved a finger into Lisa Ann's asshole. As she captured Lisa Ann's clit, she sucked hard in it and she was rewarded with a swarm creamy stream of cum from her pussy.

Just then Randy pulled out of Sarah's gaping asshole and started cumming all over Lisa Ann's gorgeous face. Spurt after hot, creamy spurt covered her face. She opened her mouth and popped the cock that just came out of Sarah's ass into her mouth as he cleaned the remaining cum that oozed out of his cock.

Lisa Ann rolled off of Sarah and spun around and as Sarah looked up at the gorgeous face hovering over hers. She lowered her face and she groaned as Sarah licked the cum that dripped down her face. She covered Sarah's mouth with her own and they swapped Randy's cum back and forth until all was down their throats and in their bellies.

While this was going on Lex, Willow, Tommy and Bristol entered the wardrobe room where they sought out outfits for Willow and Bristol.

Willow picked up a short navy blue pencil skirt and matching waist length tapered jacket. She located a silky, very sheer, pearl white blouse. She found a sheer pair of dark blue thigh-hi stocking and a pair of dark blue fuck-me heels. She took all of this and a sexy multi-colored scarf into the changing room.

Bristol looked through the wardrobe; Tommy came up behind her with the perfect outfit. It was a super short red and blue plaid pleated wool skirt, a starched white cotton blouse, it too was short and when she put it up to her body, it barely covered her belly. Along with that he had a soft button up navy blue sweater, it had matching knee-hi cable knit socks and a pair of patent leather black shoes. He had a matching navy blue tie to top off the outfit. She smiled at him and whispered thank you, it's perfect. She picked up a plain pair of white cotton panties, making sure she got a pair a size or two smaller than she normally wears. She giggled as she looked over her shoulder; "Don't go anywhere Tommy; I'll be out in a couple!"

Lex got into his airline captain's uniform and Tommy was already in jeans and a tight white t-shirt. They both stopped dead in their tracks when both Willow and Bristol came out of the dressing room.

Willow still had her long light brown hair in a tight French twist. She looked impeccable, the flight attendant outfit looked both classy and sexy at the same time. Dressed all in dark blue, from her sexy heels, dark blue stockings and matching outfit. The tapered jacket showed off her trim waist, her shapely hips and bubble butt. The silky sheer blouse showed hints of her huge tits beneath it.

Their gaze went from Willow to the equally sexy and innocent looking Bristol. Her long silky dark brown hair was pulled back into two long pigtails. Her lips were coated with a dark red lip-gloss and from there it all got interesting and turned both men on to no end. Her plain white blouse and button-up navy blue sweater had to be two sizes too small. Her ample tits were like two high-beamed headlights and they couldn't pull their eyes away. Below that her very, very short pleated plaid skirt was also tight about her waist accenting her gorgeous ass. Her thighs were bare and below that her cable-knit navy blue socks were alluring and innocent looking at the same time.

Lexington Steele was the first to move; "Come on Willow, your aircraft is waiting!"

She took his arm and flashed a smile towards Bristol; "Here goes nothing Bristol, have fun, I know I sure will!"

They walked down a couple of halls and when they entered the large room, they were in the set of a tiny aircraft. It looked disappointing, but when she looked at the monitor and saw what the camera caught and she was surprised that it really worked.

Lex suddenly got into character and Willow saw the overhead cameras light-up, she immediately began to panic. Luckily Lex was professional enough to sense this and within seconds put her at ease; "Take a deep breath Willow and relax. We are the only ones in the room, all of the cameras are on remote sensors and the director is activating them as he deems necessary. We go at our own pace and whenever we fuck-up, we don't have to worry. That will all be taken care of in the editing room. He may come over the speaker once in a while and give his opinion of what to do, or move a certain way, other than that we're give carte blanche. Are you ready, did you have a chance to go over any of the dialogue?"

She nodded' "Yes Lex, I did. I was told it could wing it, as long as I get the main message across, I could speak what I thought was real to me; it would look more believable that way."

"Perfect Willow, well we might as well begin. I'll go into the cockpit and call you in and we can go from there, so here we go, break a leg Willow!"

The fake plane took-off and after getting to cruising altitude the captain buzzed the flight attendant service station and Willow answered; "Yes captain"

"Willow could you bring me and the co-pilot some coffee, one sugar with light cream and one black?"

"Right away captain, I'll bring a couple of snacks too!"

Willow got their coffee and snacks and paused thinking she didn't remember anything in the script about a co-pilot. Taking a deep breath she picked up the tray and approaching the cockpit door, she tapped on it and the camera switched to the cockpit showing the door from the inside. Lexington reached for the door opening it he flashed a smile as Willow entered the cockpit and closing it behind her she handed Lex his coffee. She turned to the co-pilot and sucked in her breath as she saw Sean Michaels flashing her a huge smile.

"Thank you; you're new on this flight aren't you?"

"Yes sir, I'm Willow, Willow Palin."

"No need for the sir crap Willow, I'm Sean, nice to meet you!"

"Will there be anything else? I need to get back for the beverage service to the passengers. I'll check back with you after the beverage cart is put away." She turned and wiggled her hips at the two pilots as she walked out of the cockpit.

Sean let out a sigh and turned to Lex; "She sure has a nice ass and gorgeous legs, I'd sure like to get into her cockpit, wouldn't you?"

Lex laughed out loud; "Sean, you'll never change will you, but I have to agree. I love those gorgeous full lips of hers, I'd love to see her staring up at me with those large brown eyes and that long hair, I'd love to unpin it and watch it tumble over my thighs while she bobs up and down on my cock!"

"Shit Lex, we better cool down, lucky we have the plane on auto-pilot or we'd be going down now!"

Lex laughed again; "Speaking of going down, I'm getting hard just thinking about Willow doing just that!"

Thirty minutes later Willow buzzed the cockpit and Sean answered it; "Yes?"

"Sean, this is Willow, are you two ready for a refill?"

"Sure are darling, a couple of sandwiches would be nice too!"

"Right away Sean, be there in a sec."

He opened the door when she tapped on the door and she placed the tray on the shelf behind them. She handed Sean his coffee and sandwich. She gave Lex his sandwich and when she handed him his coffee, she tripped on his briefcase beside his seat and stumbling forward, she spilled some of the coffee on his lap. Even though it wasn't much, she could tell it was going to stain and leave a visible spot. She hurried for a warm, wet paper towel and stooping over Lex, she began to rub the stain and she stopped, she was shocked as she felt his cock beneath his pants. It began to grow and stiffen. She slowed her movement and was now squeezing more than rubbing as she licked her lips and stared at the growing monster in his pants.

"Oh, oh Willow I think you're making it worse. You've woken him up and now you're going to have to calm him down!"

She looked up at him with those large brown eyes and smiled sheepishly; "Just how am I supposed to do that captain?"

"A sexy stewardess like you, I don't think you'll have a problem figuring that out, don't you agree Sean?"

"No doubt Lex, let's see if she can figure it out!"

Willow continued to rub his pants; she concentrated on his stiff cock. Licking her full red lips, she looked up at Lex; "Maybe of you took them off, I could hang them up and they could dry faster!"

"You'll have to help Willow, I am flying the plane!" Lex turned slightly towards her and watched as her hands popped open the tab on his pants and tugged down at the zipper. His pants parted and he arched his ass off the cockpit seat and Willow tugged at his pants. He wasn't wearing underwear and his stiff cock popped out and swayed in the sexually charged air of the plane's cockpit.

Willow turned to stand and hang up the pants, but Sean placed a hand on her shoulder and held her there; "I'll take those Willow, I think you have to take care of something else down there. You did agree to settle down what you woke, didn't you?"

She looked up at him with an innocent look on her face. She bit down on her bottom lip and nodded. She looked back at the stiff, thick piece of black meat swaying back and forth. A tiny drop of pre-cum oozed out of the head and she reached out and spread the pearly white cream around the coal black mushroomed head with her thumb. She slowly closed her fingers around the thick shaft and tightening her grip, she began stroking it slowly with long tight strokes. She slid her hand from base to head. She drew her hand away and seductively wet her palm by licking it up and down several times.

She gripped his cock again and began pumping it up and down and with each downward pump; her head drew closer and closer to the big black club.

Lex let out a groan as he now felt her hot breath on his cock. He thrust his hips upward and the leaking head brushed her hot, wet lips. His pre-cum painted her lips and he watched as her tongue slipped out and licked her lips clean.

Willow paused briefly and squeezed even harder and as slow as she could she drew her hand upward towards the swelling head. As she did this she drew a copious amount of pre-cum from his cock. It flowed over the crown and landed on her hand. Her head dipped lower and she caught the cum from her wrist. Her tongue slipped up and slowly ran around and around the fat head. She drew the string of cum from his cock into her mouth. Her lips parted even further and her lips enveloped the head and her lips were stretched wide to accommodate the fat piece of meat.

She looked up into his eyes and her full mouth spread a little as she tried to smile. Her eyes twinkled and she took an inch or two more into her hot oral cavity. Her tongue whipped around and around the thick black shaft and she allowed a hot thick stream of her saliva out and it drooled down his cock and covered his black nut sack.

Lex could no longer keep still. He dug his fingers in her thick light brown hair and fisted her locks. He pushed down and she willingly took two, three, four more inches of his stiff cock into her throat.

Willow suddenly pulled back allowing his entire cock to slip from her mouth. It was completely coated in her thick gooey throat mucus. She parted her lips and a thick stream flowed out covering his entire cock. She groaned loudly and dipping down sucked hard and drew a good amount of her saliva back into her mouth. Willow Immediately recaptured his cock and now began to bob up and down vigorously on his cock.

Lex threw his head back groaning loudly. He pulled her hands away and gripping her head he began to face fuck her and the obscene sounds coming from her mouth and throat were spurring Lex on even further. He pulled at her hair and it finally began to come undone and it began to tumble around her face. Her long silky hair swished back and forth across his strong black thighs and he lost it. Letting out a loud moan he pulled his cock out of her mouth and began shooting his cum all over her face. Shot after shot painted her face and it made him even harder. He couldn't remember the last time he was even stiffer after cumming.

Willow's tongue was trying to catch as much of his cum onto her fat tongue. Her forehead was dripping with cum and it coated her eyelashes and fell to her cheeks. She scooped up all she could and licked her fingers clean. She let out a shriek when she felt her skirt being pulled down and her panties followed soon afterwards. She felt a hot cock sliding back and forth around her cuntlips. A persistent pressure against her moist slit finally gave way and looking back she watched a naked Sean Michael's bury his cock into her steamy cunt.

All hell broke loose now in the cockpit. Willow pushed back against Sean's invading cock, while Lex worked on the straining buttons on her silky blouse. She continued to run her tongue up and down his cock while she held on for dear life.

Sean reached out and pulled the unbuttoned blouse from her shoulders and tossed it aside. He reached for her huge hanging tits, but Lex was already there. He was tugging at her huge nipples and puckered areoles. He let go of her tits and pulling her by her hair, he positioned her large melons around his cock.

Willow let out a squeal as she felt his cock bump into her chin with his stiff cock as he slid up and down between her massive tits. She arched her back when she felt Sean picking up the pace behind her and she was close to cumming. His balls were slapping against her clit and with each thrust, it brought her closer and closer to cumming.

Sean rubbed her clit from behind and getting his fingers nice and sticky, he slipped first one and then a second finger up her ass. He felt her pussy tighten and clamp down hard on his finger, he knew she was cumming and when she flooded her pussy with her cum and bathing his cock with her cum, he lost it too and started cumming deep in her pussy.

When Willow felt Sean shooting his potent cum in her pussy, she went directly into a second orgasm. She slammed her tight ass against him and rose up and down on Lex's cock. When she felt Sean slowly pull out of her spasming pussy, she released Lex's cock, she stood up and turning pushed Sean into his seat. She immediately took his cum coated cock into her mouth and she sucked up every last drop of the mixture of both of their orgasms.

She quickly brought him back to full mast and standing up slid back over to Lex and straddling his lap, she slowly slid her well-fucked pussy over his enormous black monster and took every inch of him onto her. She fed him her tits and he locked his large fat lips over her huge nipples, first one and then the other. She was going berserk as she bounced up and down, rotating her entire lower body forward and backwards as she rested on his thighs. She fucked like an experienced porn-star and with a little experience, she could be a superstar.

Sean completely stiff now, he stroked his cock as he watched Willow riding Lex's huge cock. His mouth watered as he focused on her gorgeous ass. His finger nearly broke off when she tensed earlier; he could just imagine how tight she'd feel when he shoved his cock in there.

Turning back to the instruments, making sure the plane was still on auto-pilot and sliding out from under the wheel, he slipped in behind Willow and as she slammed her lush body down harder and faster on Lex's huge cock, her hair whipped around and her huge tits bounced up and down. She let out an ear-piercing scream when Sean shoved forward and her puckered hole opened and trapped his cockhead in her tight spherical. He held her gorgeous ass cheeks apart and as she slowed her pounding on Lex as she tried to get accustomed to Sean's cock in her ass.

Lex swept her hair aside and locked his mouth on hers and as he fed her his cock and tongue, he could feel her tightening her pussy around his cock as she started cumming yet again.

Both black pilots pounded the young flight attendant relentlessly and she was so tight, sexy and slutty at the same time and she was so willing to fuck with abandonment.

Lex bit down on her lower lip and whispered; "Ready, are you ready Willow for me to fill you up?"

She grunted and all she could do was pant through her mouth and nod vigorously. She felt Lex explode in her pussy and she was close to cumming yet again, she was so weak she could hardly lean against him without falling over.

Sean felt her asshole tighten around his cock; he knew she was cumming again. He lost it too and filled her ass with his black sperm.

Willow fell against Lex and groaned loudly and shook violently as she felt both of her holes being loaded with black seed. She exploded again and nearly passed out. She felt Sean slowly slip out of her ass and she heard coming out of the speakers; "Cut, that was fucking amazing; we have a fucking hit and new star in our presence!"

Willow just laid against Lex until she regained she strength, after a few minutes, he picked her up like a feather and walked her out of the cockpit and out of the set to a large shower area. He held her as he turned on the water and the hot steamy water washed over the two of them!

In the other studio Tommy was sitting on the large sofa watching the television, the front door opened and Bristol came bouncing into the room and flopped down beside her step-father; "Hey Tommy what are you watching? Where's mommy, I have to tell her about the teacher who made a pass on me today!"

"What, what are you talking about Bristol, who was it? What is his name; I'll go over there and break his neck?"

"No, no it wasn't a male teacher Tommy, it was that witch Sister Francis!"

"Are you telling me Bristol that one of the nuns made a pass on you? What did she do, tell me?"

"Yeah Tommy, Sister Francis tried to kiss me and try and touch me down here!" She pointed to her pussy which was barely covered by her short pleated skirt. Her hand slid up and down her outstretched legs. She parted them slightly and slowly patted her white cotton panty clad pussy!"

"Oh my god Bristol, you shouldn't be doing that here in front of me!"

"But Tommy you asked me what she tried and I thought it would be easier to show you! I know mommy doesn't want me to say those things, especially in front of you and when she's not around, am I wrong?"

"No Bristol, you're right, but you have to remember I AM a man and not being your real father, I sometimes do think about you in ways I'm not supposed to, do you understand?"

She nodded and twirled her one long dark brown pigtail and pouted; "I know Tommy, I've seen you looking at me when you think I'm not aware, but I am. When I see you looking at me, I get all tingly down here!" She points to her pussy and her skirt rode up a little higher, her white panties now have a damp spot on them; "I see how your thing sticks out against your pants when you're looking at me!" She giggled and pointed at the lump in his pants; "Just like that Tommy!"

"Oh god Bristol, forgive me, I shouldn't be having thoughts like this about you, but you are so innocent looking and at the same time, you are so fucking hot looking!"

She sucked in her breath; "Oh Tommy, you said that horrible word, the sisters would wash our mouths out with soap if they heard us say that!"

He shook his head; "Yeah sure Bristol, they don't want you to say fuck, but one of their own want to touch your pussy and play with you, what do you think about that Bristol?"

She bit her lower lip and she pouted; "All this talking about fucking and about how Sister Francis tried to touch me, I'm beginning to wonder if I'm one of those who likes girls instead of men. I need to know Tommy!"

"What are you saying Bristol?"

"Would you, I mean could you?" She looked down and wringed her hands in her lap.

Tommy shook his head; "Bristol, your mother would kill me, she'd kill us both! I still don't know what you're asking of me! I need to hear it from your lips, even then I don't know if we can!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,211 Followers