Fox and Guests Pt. 04C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

She slowly raised her head from gazing at her hands; she had a glint in her eyes, one of innocent, also of seduction. A sly smile slowly appeared and she licked her full bright red lips and in a low whisper said; "I want, no I need you Tommy to show me how it is to be with a man. I need to know if I'm a lesbian or if I really like boys, like I think I do!"

"Ohhhhhhhh Bristol, you're driving me mad! You know you could be bi-sexual, you could like both men and women!"

She giggled; "That would be interesting, but I still need to know if I really like men. I'm asking you to show me how it is to be with a man!"

He let out a long breath of air; "That was it Bristol, that was what I needed to hear. Come over here and let me kiss you sweetie!"

She threw her leg over his and straddled his legs. Leaning forward she closed her eyes, took a deep breath and parting her lips, she planted her lips hard against Tommy's.

He pushed her away slightly and shook his head from side to side; "No, no Bristol, this isn't a race, you need to take it slow. Now part your lips slightly and lean forward and let me do the kissing and you need to just feel the kiss!" He placed his lips to hers and the kiss was so light at first, Bristol barely felt it. He pressed a little harder and his tongue slipped out and ran around the pouty lips and he heard Bristol let out a gasp and a tiny moan escaped her throat.

Bristol wrapped her arms around Tommy's neck and her fingers combed through his short hard hair. Her lips parted even more and she accepted his tongue into her mouth. She sucked on his tongue as his tongue dipped into her mouth. Her tongue flicked back and forth and her kissing experience began to show, even though she was supposed to act like a novice.

Tommy at this point didn't care she was kissing him back with the experience of someone older than an eighteen year old schoolgirl. For the next several minutes their kisses grew heavier and more passionately. His hands were moving all over her lush body. He pulled at her pigtails, raked his hands up and down her back and down to her tight bubble butt. His hands slid under her pleated skirt and squeezed her gorgeous ass cheeks. Leaving them, he stroked her ample thighs and he felt her part them even further and urged his to slip his hands between them and pet her neglected pussy.

Tommy's hands slipped between their pressed bodies and one by one began to pluck the buttons on her sweater. Getting them open he cupped her large, incredibly firm tits through her starched white blouse. He kissed her deeper when he realized she was braless and her large stiff nipples were nearly burning holes in his palms. The urgency to play with them without any restraints, he gripped her blouse in both hands and pulling hard, the buttons on her blouse went flying and the blouse gave way and he nearly ripped it from her body. Tearing his mouth from hers, he leaned her back and began to maul those two luscious orbs of flesh.

Bristol let out a yelp and a giggle, it quickly turned to a deep moan and groan as he sucked on one huge nipple, while his other hand twisted and pulled at her other nipple. Bristol arched her back; she pushed her large full tits against his mouth and hand.

Tommy moved to the other and sucked on that one while he played with the first one. Back and forth, back and forth he went. He had them completely covered in his spit as he couldn't get enough of these two luscious breasts. He startled her when he stood up and placed her gently on the sofa. He looked down at her; her one leg was on the sofa while the other was hanging off, her foot planted firmly on the floor. Without taking his eyes off of her, he began to strip and before long he was completely naked.

Bristol's eyes were darting all over his body, from his washboard stomach to his thick muscled legs; she loved his very deep tan. Her eyes locked in on his above average sized cock, it wasn't the largest she ever had, especially after Willow's birthday party where she had some monstrous cocks, she knew Tommy's would be more than adequate to satisfy her pussy and get her off for this shoot. She reached out to Tommy and crooked her finger at him and she smiled when he approached her.

Tommy offered her his cock and she rose up slightly and began to lick up and down his deeply tanned cock and before long had it covered in her wetness. She stroked his cock with one hand as she targeted his swollen nuts. She sucked at his balls and her tongue flicked out and her tongue pushed them back and forth and she giggled when she heard him let out a groan. She twisted around on the sofa and hung her head off the seat cushion and looking up at him whispered; "Come on Tommy, fuck my face, shove that gorgeous cock of yours I my mouth and fuck it!"

Tommy didn't need to be asked twice. He knelt on the floor and grabbing the back of her head, he shoved forward and she opened her mouth willingly. He shoved it in and it went it deep. His cock hit the back of her throat and she gagged slightly, but refused to move away.

Bristol relaxed her throat and took a deep breath and flattened her tongue and allowed him to go into her throat. Her mouth, tongue and throat made some obscene sounds, a cross between slurping and gurgling, it was a whacka, whacka, whacka sound. The best female porn stars make that sound while being throat fucked and Bristol, either mimicked it, or made that sound just from being throated fucked. Her eyes were watering and tears were rolling up her forehead and into her hair. Her drool was thick and streamed up her cheeks and forehead and also into her hair.

Tommy watched in amazement as this amateur was rivaling any experienced porn star he worked with and he could not keep his eyes off her incredible mouth and those luscious tits as they rolled and swayed on her chest. Her huge areoules and stiff nipples were a deep pink and bright red and his mouth watered just hoping to suck on them at least one more time.

Grabbing her pigtails he pulled her head upward toward his body with each thrust he sent, driving his cock as deep as her mouth and throat would accept. He felt his balls slapping against her forehead and nose and he felt as if he was going to cum. He pulled his cock form her mouth and he was dripping with her saliva. He'd had hundreds of blowjobs, but none where his cock was so drenched in saliva before.

He gripped her by the arms and pulled her back onto the sofa, she reclined on the cushions and using the back of her hand she swiped the spit covering her lips and chin. She let out a little scream and wiggled her hips when she propped herself up on her elbows and watched Tommy yank down her plaid skirt. Tossing it aside he grabbed her tiny, tight cotton panties and literally tore them from her lush body. He gripped one shapely leg and threw it up on the top of the back of the sofa. He planted her other foot on the floor. She was basically spread open wide-eagled and his hands resting on her knees, they slowly slid upward and inched closer and closer to her dripping cunt. Leaning forward he took a deep breath, inhaling her exotic scent. Closer and closer he came to her cunt and Bristol felt his breath on her pussy before his lips came in contact with it.

Bristol let out a whimper and then a loud guttural moan deep in her chest as his tongue parted her thick fat cuntlips. He wiggled his tongue and he sank deeper and deeper into her pussy and when she felt his tongue take a deep swipe upward and make contact with her clit. She clutched his head, digging her nails into his scalp; she fell to the sofa and with a long expelling of air, came like she never came before. It was just the beginning, over the next five to ten minutes Tommy concentrated on her pussy, asshole and especially her clit. Bristol came so many times and with such intensity she nearly passed out several times. Unable to take any more she used what little strength she had left and gripping him by the shoulders, pushed and got him far enough away from her pussy where she was able to close her thighs to give her some time to recuperate.

Tommy's face was a mess, his nose, lips, chin and neck was covered in her juices and he moved up to her and she willingly kissed and licked her own cum from his face. After a minute or so Tommy drew her to a sitting position and she weakly wrapped her arms around his neck. He stood up and she wrapped her still weak legs around his waist and he walked down the hall to the bedroom.

Tommy leaned down and planted Bristol on the bed; he followed her and hovering over her, slowly slipped his stiff cock into her weeping pussy. He held it there with just the head in. He caught Bristol's gaze and he smiled; "Bristol I want you to close your eyes and just concentrate on your pussy. I want you to feel me sliding into you. I don't want you to push, pull or tense up, I just want you to feel me entering your body and savor the sensation of me entering you and exiting you, are you ready?"

She licked her lips and her legs were spread wide waiting for him to slide deeper into her. She slowly nodded and whispered; "Oh yesssss Tommy, slide it in now!" She closed her eyes and arched her head on the pillow as Tommy slowly entered her.

Inch by inch he slid his cock into her. He went painstakingly slow and he felt her shutter as he slipped the last inch into her. His balls rested against her tight ass cheeks and holding it there he ground his pelvis against her and he heard her groan as he applied greater contact to her erect clit. Doing it a couple more times, he listened to her suck in her breath and started to cum.

Bristol's pussy tightened around his cock involuntarily and bathed his cock with her creamy female fluids. As her pussy relaxed she felt him begin to slide back out of her. Bristol rolled her head from side to side as she felt him re-enter her and did it just as slow as before. He didn't hold it there as long and now began a steady in and out motion and Bristol finally opened her eyes and stared up at the smiling face of Tommy.

"So tell me Bristol, did you enjoy that?" He didn't wait for an answer as he leaned in and covered her mouth with his own. As he slipped his tongue into her mouth to duel with hers, his cock slipped in and out of her faster, deeper and harder. The whole bed began to shake and move as his thrusts made the entire bed move.

Bristol tightened her legs around Tommy's back and her arms wrapped around his shoulders and neck. She crushed her lips against his and bit down slightly on his lower lip. Her tongue was flicking all around his lips and as she tangled with his, she sucked on his tongue and nibbled at it. Tommy's hands seemed to be everywhere at once. She felt them on her neck, her shoulders, sliding along her lush body, cupping her gorgeous ass and sliding up and down her legs that were wrapped around his body. When he cupped her tits and squeezed and rolled and tugged at her nipples, her cunt tightened yet again and creamed all over his cock again.

Tommy rolled onto his back and took Bristol with him. He had her hovering above him now and gripping her tight ass cheeks; he began guiding her tight, sloppy cunt up and down his stiff pole. He let go and she continued on her own. He began mauling her tits and drawing her down to his face, he sucked on one and then the other tit. He slid his hands up and pulled the pigtail holders from her gorgeous dark brown hair. It tumbled about her body and the thick silky waterfall of hair covered her upper body, face and slid back and forth across his upper body and face.

Bristol was nearing yet another orgasm and she pumped up and down faster and faster. She tensed up as she let go another copious amount of cream all over his cock. She fell against his sweat covered body, her huge tits crushed against his well-muscled chest.

When she did this, her ass rose up and this allowed Tommy the space and leverage to begin pumping up and down into her receptive pussy. Tommy clutched at her neck and kissed her passionately as he pounded her body relentlessly. He was close to cumming and tearing his mouth from hers he gasped out; "Oh fuck me Bristol, I'm going to cum, where do you want it?"

She scrambled off his body and slid down his body. She fisted his cock and pumped his cock up and down as fast as she could; "My face, my face, I want it all over my face and tits! Oh please Tommy cover me with your hot cum!" She continued to pump his cock and took him into her mouth and sucked her own juices from his cock. Her hand played with her clit and just as he began shooting his cum all over her face and tits, she exploded yet again. She licked and sucked at his cock as he continued shooting his cum all over her face. She shook all over as the intense orgasm wracked her lush body and felt completely satisfied as she came and made Tommy too at nearly the exact same time.

Totally spent, she fell to the bed beside Tommy and she licked her fingers clean and scooped up what he deposited on her tits and neck and licked them clean too.

They both heard the overhead speakers come to live, 'That's a wrap, cut and print!"

A few minutes later Sarah, Lisa Ann and Randy came into the room. Sarah smiled at her daughter; "I was watching on the monitors Bristol, you were fantastic. I just hope Willow's performance was half as good as yours Bristol!"

Just then Lex and Willow entered the room, her hair was still wet from the shower and Lex overhearing Sarah replied; "You Sarah Palin have two superstar porn stars on your hands and from what Randy told me, you make it a perfect threesome!"

Lisa Ann laughed; "Don't get her started Lex, she's excellent in threesomes, I can attest to that!"

Lex looked at the three Palin ladies; "I'd love to find out myself just how great you are in a threesome or moresome Sarah!"

"Oh Lex, you have no idea how temping that is, but we need to hit the road soon, we need to be in San Francisco by morning for the morning show there. I definitely will take a rain check, as for a threesome, I'd love to take Willow's place and have a threesome with you and Sean!"

"It's a date Sarah, maybe we can even put it on tape and make a fortune along with some hot steamy sex!"

"We'll see Lex, we'll see. Come on Willow, Bristol, get dressed and we have to head back to L.A. for the shuttle to Frisco!"

The screen went to black and Sarah Palin was standing in the studio; "The three of us hope you enjoyed our fantasy. If you check at your local adult book store, our videos should be out soon. As for Lex and Sean, with our book tour complete, I have them coming up to Wasilla for a visit soon, maybe we'll put that on tape and Fox and Guests will allow yet another one of my fantasies to be aired."

*

Stay tuned for the next FFFF involving Dana Perino and Tamron Hall. I spoke with Dana and she told me what it involved and I can't wait to see it, till later this is Sarah Palin signing off!"

Please vote and your comments are welcomed!

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers