Fox and Guests Pt. 04E

Story Info
Classic TV Porn Parody "Three's Company"
4.4k words
4.44
15.1k
11
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 20 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers

Ladies and gentlemen, upcoming is a Classic TV parody of "Three's Company"! The episode takes place on the week-end of the Super Bowl, enjoy!


Chrissy and Janet just got up and Janet hurried into the shower to wash all of the cum she had all over her body after a night with all of the guys down at the local bar. She soaps up her short plush body and her dark skinned body looks amazing with all of the soap clinging to her curves. Her short black hair is covered in shampoo suds and as she rinses it off she hears a loud groan coming from the bedroom. She turned off the water and wrapping her body in a large towel and a smaller one around her dripping hair she tip-toed out to their bedroom.

On her back gripping Jack's head is Chrissy, she's rolling her head from side to side as her mass of blonde hair, a tousled mess, is covering her face and she's thrusting her hips up and down as Jack is eating her thick bush of blonde hair which is matted down with her juices and his saliva. Chrissy let out a loud groan and started cumming. She was so sensitive after cumming, she pushed his head away from her pussy as she lay there, her thick creamy juices ran out of her cunt and settled in the crack of her tight ass.

Janet as if in a trance walked into the room and dropping the towel around her lush body she slid to the bed and opening her mouth, she swallowed Jack's thick cock. It was of average length, but extremely thick. It stretched Janet's lips to the max and her tongue flicked out like a lizard and she bobbed up and down vigorously. The towel about her head came tumbling down and Jack rolled totally onto his back and ran his fingers through Janet's damp black hair.

Jack guided her head up and down and reached down and began playing with Janet's firm full tits as they swayed back and forth. He pulled at her body and she knew exactly what he wanted and as she continued to suck on Jack's cock, she spun around and threw one short, thick thigh over his head and lowered her freshly scrubbed cunt onto his waiting mouth.

Jack reached up and played with her gorgeous ass and shoved a finger up her starred hole as he diddled her clit and took long slow swipes up and down her fragrant cunt. He was rewarded with a fresh gush of cream as she crushed his face with her juiced pussy.

Janet was squealing around his cock as she felt an orgasm begin to rumble deep in her pussy. She began to cream all over Jack's tongue. She moaned even louder when he shoved two fingers deep into her pussy and felt him begin to shoot his creamy cum deep her throat.

Jack's other hand was fisting her damp glossy black hair and held her in place while he emptied his nuts deep down her throat.

Janet rolled off Jack and ran back into the shower to rinse off.

Chrissy eyed Jack's still jerking cock and giggled; "I just love how your cock bounces up and down after you cum Jack!"

He looked at the sloppy mess between her legs and made a move for her but she jumped up and ran into the bathroom to join Janet, but was too late as Janet was already stepping out of the shower; "You better look out Janet, Jack's still on the prowl out there and we need to get ready for our Super Bowl party!"

"Don't you worry Chrissy; I'll get him to leave my yelling out that Mr. Furley is here!" She hurried out of the bathroom and into the living room knowing damn well Jack was waiting for her in her bedroom, she yelled out; "Well hello Mr. Furley, you're here a little early! No I don't know where Jack is, let me check!"

Jack bolted out of Janet and Chrissy's bedroom and ran into the bathroom'; he stopped dead in his tracks as he watched Chrissy soap up her lush body. His cock sprung to life and as if in a trance he opened the glass shower door and stepping in, enveloped Chrissy's lush body against his raging cock.

Chrissy was still horny from just being eaten, she needed a cock to put out the itch in her cunt and without missing a beat, reached back and grabbing Jack's stiff, thick cock, lined it up with pussy and pushing back quickly, made his cock sink deep into her pussy.

Jack let out a grunt and reaching around tried, but failed miserably to contain her huge tits in his hands. He mauled them as he began pumping in and out of her tight cunt.

Chrissy rolled her head back and her thick stringy blonde hair fell over his face as she captured his mouth with her own. She groaned loudly into his mouth as her tongue shot into his mouth as she pumped her ass forward and backwards trying to send his thick cock deeper and deeper into her pussy.

His one hand fisted her gorgeous, drenched blonde hair and crushed it harder against his mouth. His other hand dropped to the juncture of her thighs and diddled her clit and as he continued to pump her receptive cunt he felt her hot juices bathe his cock and tighten around his cock as she started cumming. Ripping his mouth from hers, he mauled her sexy neck and began shooting his cum deep in her pussy.

The two of them leaned against the wall of the shower and she slowly slipped to the floor and knelt there shaking from her intense orgasm.

Chrissy turned and looked at the cum still dripping from Jack's cock and with the warm water pelting her, she giggled and leaned forward and licked at the head of his cock like a double dip ice cream cone.

Jack bucked and fell against the shower door, it opened and he went flying out and collapsed into the bathroom floor.

Chrissy turned off the shower, laughing with her snorting she's famous for, she stepped over him, grabbed a towel and wrapping it around her lush glowing body hurried out of the bathroom and hurrying into her bedroom slammed the door shut.

Janet stood at the bathroom door and crossing her arms shook her head; Jack you're just lucky Mr. Furley wasn't here yet or you'd be out on your ass in minutes!"

He grinned up at her; "That might be Janet, but after what the three of us just did, it would have been worth it!"

"Ah Jack that's sweet, now get your ass up and clean up that bathroom!"

"Mmmmm Janet, want to join me. I think we still have some unfinished business!"

"NO Jack, you're incorrigible, clean up that bathroom and get dressed, we have people coming over soon for the Super Bowl, remember?"

"Oh fuck Janet, I forgot, okay give me ten and I'll be out to start with the appetizers!"

Jack cleaned up and came out in his obscenely short, shorts. He was also wearing a tight pullover polo shirt and was soon flying about the kitchen whipping up his patented appetizers.

Janet and Chrissy came bouncing into the kitchen and Jack got an instant hard-on. Janet was wearing a mid-thigh length loose pink football jersey, her bare legs looked amazing and when she bent over to get a pot out of the bottom cupboard he noticed she wasn't wearing shorts, just a tiny pair of black lacy panties stared back at him. Her shoulder length jet black hair was hanging straight and danced about her face as sexy as ever.

Chrissy had her hair combed out and had a large amount of her hair in back in a high ponytail, the rest of her light blonde hair was flowing free around her head. She was wearing her high school cheerleading outfit. The ultra-short red pleated skirt barely covered her tight ass. She was wearing tiny white anklets which made her look innocent and sexy at the same time. Under the skirt was a very tiny pair of matching red panties. Her camel-toe was smiling at him and whoever stared back at her. Above that she was wearing a red and cream colored letter sweater, it was cropped short showing her bare, flat belly and above that her huge tits were pushing out against the soft material of the sweater.

Jack licked his lips and sliding his hand along her bare belly, it slid up and he sucked in his breath when he encompassed her full bare tit; "Chrissy, you're not wearing a bra!"

She slapped his hand away; "Jack, stop that, Mr. Furley could walk in. Why should I wear a bra, I don't need one, do I?"

"Oh no Chrissy, but you'll drive Larry, Mr. Furley and me crazy if you continue to flash those gorgeous headlights around!"

"Ohhhhhh Jack, stop it!" She bounced out of the kitchen and he went back to preparing the finger food.

Back in the livingroom Chrissy opened the front door and invited Larry Dallas into the room. She gave him a huge hug and she felt his cock growing, who's wouldn't when those unencumbered tits flattened out against his tight turtleneck pullover.

Larry hugged her back and cupping her ass in those tiny tight panties. He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and pulled away before Chrissy could react and slapped him.

Chrissy turned to close the door, just then Mr. Furley came to the door dressed in one of his funny looking leisure suits. On his arm was their sexy MILF neighbor, Lana Shields.

Even though she was in her late thirties, she still made heads turn as her long flowing dark brown hair was ratted out and hanging halfway down her back. She was poured into an incredibly tight ribbed cranberry turtleneck dress. It molded to her medium sized tits, her ample hips and her tight bubble butt.

The two of them hugged Chrissy and Ralph Furley got a little handzy with Janet who came into the room to greet them. Larry tried the same with Janet, but she scooted away and took a seat before he could catch her.

Jack came into the room with a platter of appetizers and Lana took advantage of his hands being full and gave him a big kiss and the back of her hand made sure to rub against the bulge in his pants.

He side-stepped her and putting down the tray put Ralph between the two of them. Just then the doorbell rang and Janet looked at Jack; "Are we expecting anyone else Jack?"

"No, not me Janet, how about you Chrissy, are you expecting anyone else?"

She shook her head; "No, no one! How about this Jack, answer the door and find out!" She snorted her laugh again.

He opened the door; "Hello, may I help you?"

Chrissy ran past Jack and threw her arms around the gorgeous blonde standing before him; "My god Cindy, what the fuck are you doing here? Come in, come in, Jack take her bags please!"

She hugged Chrissy and hugged her shorter, but just as chesty cousin; "I came out here to pursue my acting career, can you put me up for a few weeks until I get a place to stay?"

She looked at Jack and Janet and looked quizzically at them; "What do you think guys?"

Janet looked at Jack and threw up her arms; "Sure Chrissy as long as it's okay with Jack and Mr. Furley!"

Jack looked at the gorgeous tall blonde and his mouth watered thinking about having a third gorgeous woman in his apartment to fuck, it was a no-brainer; "Aw sure Chrissy, a cousin of yours is a cousin of mine, hopefully a kissing cousin!" He laughed and looked at Mr. Furley; "Mr. Furley, what do you say, it won't be for long right Chrissy?"

Ralph looked at the innocent looking hayseed and he began to drool; "I don't see any harm, as long as it isn't long term and she obeys my rules!"

Chrissy and Cindy jumped up and down and hurried to her bedroom with her bags to settle in. They came out about five minutes later, Cindy had changed out of her mid-western farm girl winter clothes and changed into a more appropriate California outfit, she fit right in. She put on satin halter top without a bra showing her large high standing fat nippled tits. It showed her flat belly and sexy belly button. Below, she was wearing a pair of cut-off Daisy-Dukes and her tight ass cheeks were poking out of the bottom of the shorts. She took a seat beside Larry and crossing her legs, her juicy pussy, also bare poked out and gleamed at him.

The game was well under way and the drinks were flowing freely and so were the male and female hands. Janet and Lana were flying high and with Lana sitting on one of the large over-stuffed livingroom chairs, she had Janet sitting on her lap.

Lana's tight dress had ridden up and was just an inch or two below her exposed naked pussy.

Janet was leaning against Lana; she had her long brown hair swept away from her face and neck. Janet's lips were nibbling at Lana's neck above the turtleneck and sucking and licking at Lana's ear and earlobe.

Lana's hands were under Janet's football jersey. One hand was tweaking Janet's stiff nipples while her other hand was stuffed in her black panties. Her fingers were slipping through Janet's pussy folds and were slowly sliding her two digits in and out of her dripping hole.

Halftime started and so did the action in the livingroom. Ralph was rubbing his cock through the tent that was forming in the pants of his leisure suit. The jacket was tossed over the sofa and he kept his eyes plastered on the two couples across from him. Without realizing he was doing it, he unzipped his pants and pulled his mammoth cock from his pants. For being a short, skinny man, his cock was without a doubt huge. It was between eight and ten inches, hard to say seeing it wasn't completely stiff yet, his hand closed around the thick shaft and it was just as thick, or thicker than Jack's.

He started stroking it as he watched Larry, who was on his knees and had his head buried between Cindy's spread thighs. Her Daisy-Dukes were discarded and laying on the floor. Her long shapely legs were thrashing about and her heels were kicking at his back.

Ralph's eyes darted over to the other chair and Lana now had Janet's football jersey up around her neck and had one large firm tit stuffed into her mouth. Janet's hand was buried between Lana's thighs; her naked pussy was glistening with her juices as Janet slid a finger in and out of her pussy.

Chrissy who was sitting beside Ralph sucked in her breath and she let out a low moan when she caught sight of Ralph's mammoth cock. She was literally in a trance and she was drawn to his cock and she nudged his hand away and wrapping her tiny hand around it, she was amazed just how big it was seeing she could not close her hand around it and when she did, it barely covered half of its length. Her head dipped down and her tongue flicked out and began to bathe the large mushroomed head. She let out a large drool of saliva and it landed on his cockhead and her hand. She allowed it to coat his cock and as she pumped it up and down, it grew larger and stiffer. She let out a cry and closed his lips over the tip and drew three to four inches into her hot mouth.

Chrissy was kneeling before Ralph. Her ass was up in the air and Jack could not resist. He crawled behind her and pulling her cheerleader panties aside and pulling down his tight shorts, he shoved forward and buried his thick cock in her drooling pussy. He began pounding away at her like a man possessed.

Mr. Furley, who always thought Jack was gay, sat there with his mouth open as his eyes shot from Jack's cock slipping in and out of Chrissy's cunt and to her mouth bobbing up and down on his huge cock.

Over on the other sofa Larry rose up from Cindy's saliva and cum covered cunt. Her hair was a total mess as she thrashed about from the multiple orgasms she had already experienced. Larry dropped his pants and gripping Cindy by her legs, he pulled her to the edge of the sofa cushion, with one swift lunge, he was buried balls deep in her quaking cunt. Resting her legs over his shoulders he pounded her harder and harder.

Cindy let out a loud scream; "Oh fuck Chrissy, if I knew LA. was the exciting, I would have been here years ago. Fuck me harder Larry, fuck me into tomorrow and then I want to try one of those other cocks, fuck I want them all!"

Larry looked over at Jack; "Hey Jack, she wants more cock, come on over here and help me with this sexy bitch!"

Jack slipped out of Chrissy; his cock was dripping with her cum juices. He slid over to where Larry was pounding Cindy. Larry pulled out of her and pulled her to her feet. She was wobbly and could hardly stand. Larry flopped down and pulled Cindy down on top of him.

Cindy straddled Larry thighs and reaching back, slid his cock into her wet pussy. She sat up straight and pulled her top off. Tossing it to the floor she leaned forward and fed him her taut tits and stiff nipples. When she leaned over it exposed her tight ass and she let out a loud grunt when she felt a tongue on her asshole.

Jack was reaming her puckered hole and stiffened his tongue, he began to dart it in and out of her asshole. He stabbed at her hole over and over again and with each shove inward, he heard her squeal and her entire tight, compact ass wiggled harder against his face. He pulled out of her and heard her moan of disappointment. It turned quickly to a loud grunt and then a tiny scream when he shoved his cum coated cock into her tight ass.

Cindy thrashed about and with each jerk; she sent either the cock in her ass or the one in her pussy deeper. She was an anal virgin no more and took to it quickly and thrust forward onto Larry's cock and then shoved backwards onto Jack's ass invading cock. Back and forth, back and forth Cindy went and when she started cumming again, she slowed her movement and just clutched at the cocks in her two holes.

Larry and Jack took up the slack and increased their tempo as they both rushed towards an explosive orgasm. Larry was the first to shoot his load deep in her still quivering cunt.

Just as he finished, Jack let loose and began filling her bowels with his creamy load.

Cindy went off like a firecracker and fell against Larry as she started cumming yet again. She wrapped her arms around Larry and her long sexy blonde hair covered his face and upper body as she clutched at his sweat covered body. She finally calmed down and rising up groaned when she felt Jack pull out of her ass. She let out a shriek when she felt his cum begin to flow out of her ass. She slid off of Larry and fell to the floor; she curled up in a ball and hugged herself as she felt both of her holes oozing cum from them.

While this was going on, Chrissy climbed up on Ralph and lowered her recently fucked pussy and slid easily down onto his huge pole. She felt him slide deeper and deeper into her pussy and when he bottomed out, she began to rotate her hips and she felt his cock hit areas of her cunt she didn't even know existed. She crossed her arms and tore off her tiny cheerleading outfit. She heard Ralph groan and then suddenly felt his lips and tongue all over every inch of her huge tits. She knew he always lusted after them seeing he was always staring at them. She felt a huge orgasm building as his cock scraped her sensitive flesh of her G-spot, that along with the way he was worshipping her tits, she crushed her huge pillows of flesh against his active mouth and throwing her head back, her long hair danced along the skinny thighs supporting her body, she started cumming.

When Ralph felt her cumming all over his cock, that along with him finally getting his hands and mouth on those gorgeous tits of hers he was about to cum. He tried to hold off, but when he felt her silky blonde hair tickling his legs, he lost it and began shooting his heavy load deep in her womb. Stream after hot, creamy stream of cum shot from his huge cock and filled her. He came so much that he began seeping out of the tight seal her cunt created around his cock.

Chrissy wanted to taste it and slipping off his cock, she cupped her pussy with one hand to collect what seeped out. Her other hand captured his cock and guided it to her mouth. She sucked the head into her mouth and sucking hard, drew the last of the cum that she drained from his balls.

Janet and Lana climbed off the chair where they were still kissing and fingering one another.

Janet slipped over to Chrissy and drew her hand from her cunt, she licked it clean and went directly to the source and clamping her lips and mouth over Chrissy's cunt, she sucked hard and drew all Ralph had deposited there.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers
12