Fox and Guests Pt. 04E

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

Lana slid over to Cindy and she slid her tongue up and down Cindy's tight crack and worked her lips and tongue over both holes that were oozing Jack and Larry's cum. She felt Cindy jerk and her legs enveloped her head trapping it there, she didn't fight seeing it was exactly where she wanted to be.

Once both women's holes were drained of cum from the three men, they slid up their partner's bodies and opening their mouths, shared their treasure with the other sexy well-fucked lady.

It all soon started again, Cindy and Janet slid over to Ralph and seeing his cock was still stiff, it was large enough for the two of them to share.

Seeing Jack had cum several times already today, he was tuckered out, but Lana with her magic tongue and hot mouth, soon had him raring to go again. Her long dark brown hair was like a waterfall of silk sliding up and down his belly, balls and thighs. Her hot mouth had his cock stiff soon enough and she bobbed up and down, her tongue was flicking around and she smiled to herself when she heard him groan and he dug his fingers in her silky brown hair.

Chrissy was doing the exact same thing to Larry and he sprung to life a lot sooner and he moaned loudly when she spat on his cock and wrapped her twin mounds of flesh around his cock. She slid her tits up and down his cock and with each downward movement, her tongue whipped out and flicked around and around his spongy cockhead. Chrissy, just like Lana; had his entire mid-section bathed in her sexy light blonde locks.

Larry threw his head back and fisted her sexy, silky hair and thrusting his hips upwards blew his wad down her throat.

They were both spent and after sucking him dry, she let his cock fall form her mouth and she rested her head on his sweaty thighs.

Cindy and Janet were amazed how such a skinny nerd like Ralph Furley could have such a specimen between his legs. Their mouths, tongues and hands worked feverously on his cock, both were hell-bent of coaxing his creamy load form his balls and they were quickly rewarded. Just like last time, he came what seemed like a gallon. He covered the blonde and raven haired beauties with his cum and when he finished and fell back onto the sofa, their faces, chests and even into their hair, they were covered in his cum.

Seeing he came so much today, Jack lasted the longest. Lana straddled his body and was bouncing up and down on his well-worn cock. Lana had already cum twice and was racing towards yet another orgasm; she was exactly where she wanted to be for the past year. She had chased Jack, but was always put-off by him. Seeing she had his thick cock in her cunt, she wasn't about to give it up without a fight. She felt his finger enter her puckered hole and his other hand was diddling her stiff clit. At the same time he was sucking feverously on her tits and she couldn't believe she was finally fucking him. He was everything she hoped he would be and as she squeezed his cock and exploded yet again, she screamed out as she felt this cock leap in her pussy and begin to shoot his hot load of cum deep in her hot, steamy pussy.

Jack shot stream after hot stream of cum up into her cunt and when he finally finished, he knew he was finished for the night. He looked over at the others and smiled; "Who won?"

They all laughed and replied at the same time; "We all did!" they all broke out into a roaring laugh when they heard Chrissy let out one of her patented snorts; "Welcome to California Cindy!"


Stay tuned for the current TV porn parody, a crossover combining White Collar and Suits.

Please vote and your comments are welcomed!

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers
12