Fox Hunt Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frenemy54
Frenemy54
53 Followers

Composing herself, Violet looked suspiciously at Pearl, for she could not fathom the reason for such compassion. "I...I don't understand..." she managed, "Why would you...?"

Anxious, Pearl interrupted yet again. "We all admit that the Institute has significant faults, but not all of us are comfortable with Vanessa's course of action. Her methods are...questionable at best." Agitated, Pearl took Violet's hands in hers and held them tightly. "I have to get back. For the time being, you have to endure until we can make our move." Spontaneously, Pearl's head darted in and brought her glossy lips to Violet's- placing a quick, sweet kiss before standing up and dashing back to the doorway with her bag in hand. The door opened with a swish, and Pearl spun back around to Violet. "We'll think of something- until then, you have to hold on- please!"

And with that, the door swished shut again, and Violet was left sitting on the cot. Speechless, she touched her hand to her mouth, the taste of the kiss still fresh on her lips.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Frenemy54
Frenemy54
53 Followers
12