Fox Hunt Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Captivated by Vanessa's words Violet had felt as if they were the only two people in the world, so alarmed was she to remember the other villainess in the room that she reeled back to Pearl, now standing at attention as she responded "Yes Ma'am."

Struck by the awkwardness of being serviced by one she had just victimized, Violet stammered. "Pearl, I..."

A single finger placed on Violet's lips stopped her before she could finish. Pearl looked at her new colleague hungrily as she smiled. "Don't you dare apologize- I volunteered. In fact it was...kind of a fantasy."

Violet let a vulgar Smile creep up her face as she locked eyes with Pearl. "You dirty little bitch" she grinned.

"Come on" said Pearl, her thumb wiping the blood from the corner of her mouth, "let's get you fixed up."

Without warning, Violet grabbed Pearl's outstretched hand in her own. "That can wait" she said, and brought Pearl's thumb to her mouth sucking the blood off her digit.

They would again make love ferociously on the cold steel floor that night. Entwined in a flurry of passion the Foxes fought and scratched and bit and clawed their way to ecstasy. Later, they went upstairs to the plush living quarters where the young brunette bathed, ate and gorged herself on Butterscotch Fox's milk. She would take Pearl again that night in her chambers and there, exhausted beneath the satin sheets, Violent Fox slept the sleep of the just.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

With a loud *clack* the floodlights of the holding area activated, illuminating the spherical prison of impregnable diamentium. Blinded, the occupant shielded her eyes from the lamps as her vision adjusted to the light and stood gingerly, brushing her golden locks out of her eyes as she scanned the surrounding darkness. Cold, starved, and exhausted, Butterscotch Fox placed her hands on the crystal wall of her prison, glaring outwards at a tall dark-haired woman in a black pantsuit seated at a small work station. Sitting with perfect posture and her legs cozily crossed, she paid the captive heroine no mind and looked keenly at her computer screen through vintage horn-rimmed glasses while tapping away at the keyboard.

"Where's my sister?" beseeched the heroine, her naked body trembling with fatigue. "You said you'd let her go."

Dr. Vanessa Payne did not bother to address her prisoner directly as her eyes remained fixed on the lines of onscreen data while she spoke. "And I will" she said nonchalantly, "...in time. Meanwhile, she'll remain our guest as collateral- to ensure your cooperation."

"I've been cooperating!" refuted Butter. "I've submitted to everything you wanted and I've never resisted! Every one of your sick tests and procedures! You've milked me..."

"We needed to collect adequate genetic samples..." retorted the brilliant Englishwoman.

"You've trussed me up and showered me with molten steel..."

"Assessing the limits of your healing factor..."

"You've filled my sphere with high-pitched noise to drive me insane..."

"Evaluating your cognitive functions under sleep deprivation..."

"And in the rare event of a meal, I'm bound and fed from a feedbag!"

A slight smirk betrayed the doctor's amusement as she typed. "Well..." she said, "if the shoe fits..."

Enraged and at her wits end, Butter forgot herself and shrieked at Vanessa. "You scrawny bitch! When I get my hands on you, I'm going to-"

Whipping her gaze up from her computer screen, Vanessa glared icily at Butterscotch Fox- instantly freezing the words in the heroine's throat. The sadistic doctor bristled with cold rage at such insolence and slowly removed her glasses, placing them on the desk before standing fully erect and walking intently up to the crystal globe, her pitiless eyes locked on the imprisoned Fox. Slipping her hand into her jacket pocket, Vanessa removed a small device and gently tapped its touchscreen. Instantly a seam appeared in the flawless crystal, and with a gentle *swoosh* a section of the sphere slid down into the floor, causing Butter to instinctively flinch and step back into her cell. Climbing through the opening, Vanessa strode into the sphere and stopped two feet from Butterscotch Fox. The heroine's stance now tense and her breath quickened, her body language betrayed her anxiety.

Placing one latex-clad hand on her hip, Vanessa stood there silently for only a moment before her free hand darted out and clutched Butter's naked breast. The shock caught the heroine's breath in her throat as her hands jostled helplessly, pleading to do something- anything- before grudgingly balling into fists and anchoring themselves to her hips. Obedient, Butter stood at attention and shut her eyes tightly, desperate to spare herself from meeting the doctor's possessive stare.

"This is mine..." hissed Vanessa, "You are my property. You're nothing more than an expensive piece of meat. You'll do as you're told and you'll take what you're given. You will speak when spoken to and when addressed directly the proper response will be 'Yes Ma'am'...is that understood?"

Butter's skin crawled as a torrent of rage and panic and despair swelled within her, every fibre of her being screaming for her to slap Vanessa's hand aside, to knock the Englishwoman down and sprint out the door, to rip the building apart until she found her sister and took her safely home. And would have done, if not for two monstrous words that kept her mighty hands welded to her sides...'What if?' Having suffered Vanessa Payne's meticulous cruelty, Butter stood in mortal terror of the doctor's fearsome intellect. There was no telling what Vanessa was capable of, for her plans were literally inconceivable- and the heroine stood cowed before the sheer will of Vanessa's great and terrible mind.

Her pouted lip quivering, Butter swallowed what remained of her pride and fought back tears as she sheepishly eked the words "Yes Ma'am."

Stone-faced, Vanessa gripped the heroine's round breast, squeezing it firmly in her rubbery hand as she harshly repeated herself; "Is that understood?!"

Inhaling sharply, Butter's reply came with distraught urgency, her voice rising nearly to a shout; "Yes Ma'am!" she cried with trembling voice.

Vanessa stood for a moment, silently drinking in Butter's anguish as her cold eyes bore a hole through her prisoner. "Get on the floor... face down." She finally said as she released the heroine's breast from her talons.

Collecting herself, Butter dutifully sank to her knees and stretched out on the cold steel grating without a word. Looking down at the prostrated young blonde, Vanessa coolly and confidently reached beneath the hem of her jacket and unfastened the buckle of her designer belt before pulling the leather garment free of her pants. Folding the belt around so that she held both ends of the strap in her right hand, the Englishwoman sank to one knee and sat on the heroine's legs, straddling the back of her knees.

Reaching out with her left hand, Vanessa gently caressed the delicate cheeks of Butter's firm round ass before rearing back her right arm and snapping the leather belt across her derriere.

*whip*

A gasp escaped Butter's lips before Vanessa's arm returned for a backhand.

*whip*

A cry rang out as the stinging leather returned to kiss her flesh again.

*whip*

The heroine yelped as the strap bit into her again and again, her distress growing with each strike, her squeals rising into a weep, and soon enough Butterscotch Fox's face was wet with tears as she bawled uncontrollably. Vanessa- breathless and perspiring at the continued effort glared down at Butter- minutes ago a proud and haughty Amazon now reduced to a scolded little girl, her head buried in her arms, her back heaving from her deep sobs. Satisfied, Vanessa finished her lesson with five sharp snaps in quick succession.

*whip!* *whip!* *whip!* *whip!* *whip!*

Winded, Vanessa calmly stood up and towered over the heroine as she cried, evaluating the raw red welts on Butter's ass. Content with her good work, she calmly stepped out of the globe's hatch before once again tapping her touchscreen device, sealing shut the open section of the crystal sphere.

"Now" said the Englishwoman, "I don't want any more of your outbursts!" Tapping the touchscreen a final time, the chamber's floodlights began to switch off one by one. The shadows descending around her, Vanessa looked down condescendingly at her captive and she smiled.

"Now get some rest...you've got a big day ahead of you."

As the last light shut down, the darkness swallowed Vanessa Payne, leaving a chuckle echoing in the air. Defeated, Butter curled up on the steel floor of her prison, holding herself as she shook. In all her years as a superheroine, she had faced beasts, monsters and demons. In all her travels she had experienced more terrible things and horrific sights than most people could imagine. But in all her life, no tyrant, no creature, no villain had ever done what Dr. Vanessa Payne had done to Butterscotch Fox- She's broken me, the heroine ruefully thought as she cowered in the darkness, I'm afraid of her.

Through teary eyes Butter peered through the darkness and was startled to notice a single light remaining in the shadows. There, the same figure she has seen once before stood behind the computer terminal, the active screen bathing their bright red cloak in pale light. The crimson hood still shrouding a face, the figure stood there, observing Butter silently as it stood motionless.

How long had they been watching her? The heroine warily thought. How much did they see? No sooner had she asked the question than she realized how obvious the answer was; Everything. They saw everything.

The figure's cloak ruffled slightly as they appeared to make the slightest of gestures, switching the terminal off, and the darkness consumed all.

TO BE CONCLUDED...

12