Fox in the Henhouse

Story Info
A working vacation to the Alps change Josephine's life.
3.3k words
4.28
10.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings,

Hope all is well. I have a new story while I work on the third part of, "The Good Friend." This is a quick story and don't know if I will continue it or not? Sorta depends on the reviews.

Everyone involved with sexual actives in the story are 18+ years.

I am an amateur writer. No editor. I do a quick, and I mean real quick, skim read before I submit them. They are not perfect and I don't catch every detail.

Hopefully you enjoy!

-The Defective Detective

*****

The snow fell fast in the winter storm. The glass of cheap brandy began to grow stale sitting on the bar. My eyes glued to the flurries filtering the night sky. "What a crazy storm." I heard the bar tender say. I turned my head and looked to the old bald man wiping a glass with a long dish towel.

"Another change in the weather." I said as I gripped the ribbed glass with my hand.

The bar was apart of a small private Chalet. The old Victorian wood work looked beautiful with the stocked fire roaring its weak light through the room. The people around me were from the same company as me, part of a holiday retreat.

"I don't know if you will be able to get out and enjoy the mountain pass." Said the bartender as he placed the dry glass on a shelf.

I sighed with some hesitation and drew the glass to my lips. I smelt the natural blueberry musk from the aged alcohol. I wasn't much of a drinker but enjoyed the finer liquors. "We shall see." I muttered as I sipped the liquid from my glass.

I turned my head again to look out the massive window. Dark skies with the glances of heavy snow falling were better entertainment then the other people in the lobby.

I work for a company that deals with Business Analytics. We were on a job in St. Anton am Arlberg to organize an update system for a resort. There were three of us working on this account. Marilyn Soorn, a bubbly young redhead who was fairly talkative. Lance Young, the old stud and mastermind to the whole team. Josephine Kullz, me, a 32 year old woman on the hunt to gain a promotion.

I looked down to see my glass empty. The cheap brandy went too quickly, but I started to feel a slight buzz. "Another glass, sir." I said. The bartender walked to me with the handle of liquor. My glass slowly filled.

"There you go, Miss." said the Bartender. I looked down and saw my reflection in the dark liquid.

"Josie." Said Marilyn, the redhead.

I stared at the glass in front of me. I felt a person sit next to me. "I'll get what she's having!" Said Marilyn childishly. The bartender walked back over and placed a fancy rubbed glass on the table. I looked over and saw the brandy slowly in Marilyns cup.

"You sure you can handle that?" I asked Marilyn.

The cute green eyes looked at me with a crooked smile on her face. "I'm not a child." Marilyn said as she picked up her glass.

I sighed deeply. "So are you excited for tomorrow?" I asked with a heightened tone.

Marilyn took the glass off her lips, "Wow, that's strong!" She said. I stared at her as the plump ruby lips puckered. "Yeah... Yeah I think so." Marilyn added. The ribbed glass was half empty with bright red lipgloss smeared on one side of the rim.

"I'm gonna cash out and go to bed. Too exhausted from the travel." I said as I opened my purse and pulled out 30 euros. "Keep the rest for tip." I said as I stood up and walked away.

"What time are we headed out tomorrow?" Marilyn asked quickly.

"I believe we start at 8:30am." I said as I walked away.

———

I opened the door to my private suite. Old and beautiful woodwork filled the room, similar to the lobby. The walls were covered in flowery wallpaper and the floors were dark oak. "Beautiful!" I said as I walked deeper into the room.

I've always been a fan of home decor. Nearly went to school to become an Interior Decorator, but thought Analytics paid more.

The bathroom was off to my right. I walked through the small foyer to the kitchenette area. Soon I walked into the living/bedroom area. My desk already contained my laptop, phone charger, and travel printer. Everything I needed for work.

The right high heels slipped off and I fell backwards into the mattress. "I'm so ready to go to bed." I said out loud. My eyes started to get heavy. Maybe I'd close my eyes for a minute.

My eyes opened as I heard the knocking on my door. "Josie?" I heard a man say. I knew who was calling my name it was Lance. I turned my head and looked at the clock. The numbers read 8:33. I fell asleep and now I was running late.

I was still wearing my evening dress with my makeup and hair done. I shot up and ran to the door. "Uh, yeah hold on." I said loudly. I ran back to my bag and pulled out a pair off slacks and a long sleeve. Threw my dress off and put my clothes on and ran to the bathroom.

Looking in the mirror I could see I was a mess. Eyeliner smeared all over my face and my concealer was a mess. "Fuck." I said out loud as I grabbed the white towel and scrubbed my face.

"Come on. Were late already!" Lance said outside.

"Yeah I know. Just hold on!" I replied.

I quickly dove into my toiletries and grabbed my deodorant. I removed the cap and ran the cold dry stick over my armpits and capped the plastic tube.

I ran out the door and saw Lance tapping his foot. "I'm so sorry. I forgot to set an al—."

"I don't care. Let's go." Lance cut me off.

Our steps quickened as we got closer to the conference hall in the Chalet. Then finally we got to two large dark oak doors. "So what is this about?" I asked.

Lance sighed as his hand rested on the handle, "Just let me do the talking." The handle to the door clicked and swung open. The room was full of other people, lots.

Marilyn was talking with another women by the coffee maker. I slowly walked past all the big men in their clean and neat business suits. "Josephine!" I heard Marilyn burst.

I am a never self contained person. I am now a fan of loud and unnecessary noises, gestures, and personalities. Marilyn was everything I disliked, but make her annoyingly unique. "Hi." I shyly wave.

"This is a medical professional, Dr. Kim Yosalda." Marilyn says as I extend my hand for a shake.

"Nice to meet you." I said. My hand cupped hers with a firm grip.

"So you're the accounting director for Logix?" Dr. Kim asked. Her small lips kept moving but I was surprised how beautiful she was. Hour glass body frame perfectly proportioned.

"Something like that." I said. My hands started to get sweaty as I started to get a headache. "Please excuse me, I have to sit down."

I walked to the table and politely plumped in a chair. My head was ringing and my body started getting warm, like I was going to get sick.

"Are you ok?" Marilyn asked crouched down next to my head.

"I think I have 'jet-lag." I replied jokingly.

"Well hang in here."

Marilyn walked away from me as I sat in agony. I got up and walked out of the room. I rushed faster and faster towards the sign reading, "Badezimmer."

I pushed the door open and stopped at one of the toilets. My stomach felt like it was melting and I started sweating profusely. I could feel my stomach curl which caused me to dry heave.

"Josie?" I heard a voice call my name.

"Y...yes?" I cried out.

Tears rolled down my face as I almost threw up. "Are you okay? What's goin on?" I heard Lance ask.

"I'm feeling a little under the weather." I replied.

Finally felt my stomach tension release and I puked. My headache started to life but I began to get cold chills, badly.

"Lance, I'm going to go to my room and lay down." I said as I slowly flushed the toilet.

I herd the bathroom door open and Lance looked at me with a concern look on his face. "Do you have your notes for the conference?" Lance asked.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a pack of index cards. I slapped them in Lances big hand and walked past him.

"Josie. Get some sleep. Then hope you feel better." Lance said in a quiet tone.

I zombie walked my way back to the room. As I opened the door I felt a cold chill hit me. My body tensed up and my eyes rolled back. I fell to the ground, blacked out.

————

I slowly woke up. Another storm was howling outside. My body was tingly. I groaned loudly as I got myself up. "Fuck." I said quietly as my felt the bump on my head. "What happened to me?"

I slowly walked to the window to look at the storm. More snow flakes furiously fell in the fast winds. My hands closed the curtains and I walked to my bed. It was unusual for me to feel hungry after being sick but I was starving.

I picked up my phone and looked at the menu at the Chalet. Pondering on what to get? There are steaks, fish, chicken, pork, vegan, pastas, endless options.

I ordered a quick chicken salad with a bottle of Merlot wine. A recommendation from the menu. As I finalized my order I saw the "25-30 Minute" reminder pop up.

As I waited I picked up the remote and turned on the tv. I saw this young woman on a tv show start to undress. I could feel my mouth salivate. A silk robe slowly rolled off the young blondes shoulders, down her arms, then past her hips.

I've never felt this before, lust for another woman? I kept watching the tv and fantasizing about the young actor. "I would eat her alive." I whispered to myself as I sneaked my hand into my pants.

As I peeled back my panties, I was left with a surprise. I felt something soft, spongy, and fairly long. In a frantic motion I pulled my pants down and saw a perfectly formed penis. "What the fuck?" I cried.

I started to panic but my penis got hard. I looked up to the tv and saw the woman moaning as she was having sex with a man. The strong and formed body of the woman flexed with every thrust. I felt my cheeks flair up and get warm as I sat on the end of the bed. My dick was pointing out and fully erect.

"That is so fucking hot." I said as I watched the young woman on tv get laid. I started imagining I was in the mans spot. I was imagining what it would feel like to have a woman slide up and down my hard and rigid shaft. I bit my lip.

I took my hand and grabbed my erection. "Oh my God!" I said working myself. My hand started to speed up as I watched the young woman moan more and more. I could feel tension in my body, as my other hand felt my newly shaped balls. Within seconds I felt myself blow up, shooting ropes of white cum across the floor.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked myself as I stood up and quickly turned off the tv. My mind started racing and questioned popped up instantly. For yesterday I was a full woman with a fully functioning vagina. Now I had a big and strong 8" penis. Things weren't right.

My concentration broke as I heard a knock on my door. Food was here.

I quickly put clothes on and walked to my door. With a big smile I opened my door hoping to see a server with a tray of food. As I opened the door I was Marilyn. "Are you feeling better?" The young blonde woman asked.

"Uh—yeah. Thanks for asking." I replied.

I felt my face get warm and my pants started feeling tight. "I was just worried about you." Marilyn said.

I started to blush. Then I saw Marilyn walk towards me and give me a big hug. "I'm glad your doing better, I was worried." Marilyn said as she hugged me tightly. The smell of her sweet perfume whiffed through my nose. I could feel my cock get hard as a rock.

I hugged Marilyn tighter and tighter. "You wanna come in and have a glass of wine?" I asked. Marilyn seemed happy as she nodded her head.

We walked into the room and sat at the small table in the corner. The Chalet rooms were busily for business~casual guests. The long term tenants usually had a desk or table in their rooms to work. I asked for a table when we booked the rooms cause desks are too narrow. Hard to read expense reports in a small confinement like a desk.

"My food will be here momentarily." I tell Marilyn as she sits down at the table. I pick up a half full bottle of wine and uncork the top. "Hope it isn't too stale, it's a few days old." I said as I walk towards the table with wines glasses and a wine bottle.

"It should be fine." Marilyn said grabbing a glass from my hand. I slowly pour half a glass for each of us. "So are you feeling better?" Marilyn asked with a questionable look on her face.

"Yeah I think I just had a bad stomach ache or something." I nervously laugh.

Simultaneously Marilyn and I drink the light red wine from the beautiful crystal glass. After a few minutes of chitchat the door knocked once again.

I stood and walked to the door. Marilyn stood up fast and walked in front of me. "Let me get that for you." Marilyn said as she opened the door.

The tall man said in a heavy German accent, "Josephine Kullz?" The talking muffled as I walked into the bathroom. As I looked down I saw my cock sticking straight up through my pants.

"Son of a bitch!" I said as I quickly fixed myself. How could this be anymore embarrassing? Did Marilyn see me like this? Was a pitching a tent and didn't notice?

My cheeks began to flare up as I started to turn the knob to leave the bathroom. My hand slowly twisted the metal sphere as I pushed with minimum force.

"This food smells amazing, Josie!" Marilyn said as she placed the containers of food on the table.

I walked over and sat down again. "I imagine it is. Do you want some?" I asked Marilyn.

"What did you get?" Marilyn asked as she opened the lid.

"It's grilled chicken salad." I said as I launched my fork into the food.

"I'm not too hungry." Marilyn admitted.

"Hope you don't mind if I eat. I'm starving." I stated.

"It's okay. I wouldn't want you to be starved."

"Thanks!" I said with my mouth full of food.

Marilyn moved from the table with a glass of wine in her hand. The sleek and young ignite moved on the bed in front of the tv. The empty hand reached and grabbed the remote. "What is this?" Marilyn inquired.

A small about of cum was on the remote now it was in Marilyn's hand. I slowed down my chewing as I watched the blonde bend her head down to smell her hand. I was getting so turned on by what was happening. I took a big gulp and swallowed my food.

I stood up and walked over to Marilyn. "I-I don't know?" I said acting dumbfounded.

"You don't know?" Marilyn said with a questionable look on her face.

"Yeah. I might have drooled on the remote or something?"

"You're sure?"

"That's my final answer."

Marilyn stood up with her glass of wine. The young blonde walked up to me and placed her head next to my ear. "You're such a dirty little liar."

I could feel my cock get hard as a rock. "I-uh." I stuttered.

Marilyn sat her glass of wine on the tv stand. Her hand grabbed mine. "Tell me the truth, Josie." Marilyn said with a fire in her eyes.

"I don't know how to explain it... I am not the same me as I was yesterday." I admitted with my eyes getting damp.

Marilyn grabbed my hand and stuck my finger in her mouth. She started to slowly suck on my finger. The warm and wet lips pulled my finger in as my hand was pushed back. "You still sure?" Marilyn asked.

I felt a hand on my crotch. "You are such a big girl!" Marilyn emphasized. My teeth bit my lips as I could feel my dick hard as a diamond.

"You know I have a secret as well. Wanna know what it is?" Marilyn asked, seductively. I nodded my head. Marilyn moved her head next to mine, lips next to ear. "You wanna see my big, thick, girl cock?"

My mind exploded. I felt like I was frozen in headlights. "Y-you have a dick?" I asked. Marilyn pushes her pants down and I saw a small bulge in her underwear.

"I'm not as big as you." Marilyn said as she pushed her underwear down. The small cock started to get hard. I looked right at her cock as I started to take my clothes off.

My panties were pushed down to my ankles. My cock pointed forward towards Marilyn. "Do you know why this happened?" I asked confused and horny.

"I have no idea." Marilyn said as she started to stroke her own cock.

I felt my heart beat fast as I watched the omg blonde beat herself off in front of me. "I don't see the point in—hiding it." Marilyn said, between moans.

"I just don't know what to do." I said with tears in my eyes.

Marilyn grabbed my wrist and pulled me to her. The smell of her perfume filled my nose. I could feel our cocks up against each other. "Live in the moment." Marilyn said as she started to work both of our shafts.

"Fuck that feels amazing." I admitted as I grabbed Marilyn's firm ass.

I put my finger in my mouth as I reached back around and grabbed the soft cheeks. My hand spread apart her ass as I sank my in a finger. "Is this living in the money?" I asked Marilyn.

The young blonde started panting as I thrust my finger. "I'm-I'm getting close." Marilyn said. So I kept pushing my finger deeper and deeper. "Fuck, that's it!"

Marilyns cock exploded. The ropes of cum shot in between the both of us. "I am getting close." I admitted. I pulled my finger out and closed my eyes as I rested my hands on the blondes shoulders. "Oh God." I moaned.

After a few pumps my cock exploded. Shooting cum straight up into my face. "That was amazing!" I said to Marilyn.

I felt my lips get smushed with Marilyn's. Our tongues twisted together passionately. "Maybe later we can have more fun?" Marilyn said as she broke the kiss and walked to her clothes.

I grabbed a few napkins from the table and wiped my self off. "I'm available whenever you are." I said to Marilyn. The young blonde looked to me with a wink as she put on her shirt.

"I'll give you a call later." Marilyn said as she walked out the door. I sat on the edge of the bed naked. What just happened? How did I lose control like that?