Fox News Anchors Get it On

Story Info
Bill Hemmer with Martha McCallum and Megyn Kelly.
4.6k words
4.72
17.7k
14
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

Fox News Interviews and Questions

The Fox crew were in Iowa for their interviews and question. Once completed, Martha McCallum and Bill Hemmer headed up to Martha's room. She made the excuse about changing her outfit after the undercard debate.

Bill took a seat on the sofa in her suite as she went into her bedroom to change.

After a minute or so Martha called out to him, "Bill would you like a drink? I'm mixing a pitcher of martinis?"

He was a little leery about going into her bedroom. Over the past couple of days, the sexual tension between the two of them has grown considerably. Their naught banter had reached a fever pitch this morning during their show and right before the debate, he had a hard time concentrating on the questions to ask the candidates. Suddenly he decided to throw all caution to the wind. Standing up, he walked into the other room, "Yeah, sounds great Martha, I'm going to hit the bathroom first, but yeah, I'd love one." He hurried into the bathroom, used the facilities and looking around, he found a hanger. He kicked off his shoes and pulled his socks off. He removed his shirt and tie, slid out of his pants and shorts, he hung them up and looked into the mirror and took a deep breath. His eyes caught sight of his stiff cock and stroking it several times, he loved how it expanded and he knew Martha would struggle with the thickness. He chuckled thinking they had all night to use it properly and he knew from what her husband told him about her, she loved thick cocks, something her husband lacked. He took a deep breath and opened the door. Looking out, he was glad Martha was still standing at the tiny bar, her back still to him. He stepped out and came up behind her. He placed his hands on her hips and drew her slender, lithe body against his naked form. He dipped his head and nuzzled her neck.

Martha stiffened at first, but when she felt his lips on her neck, she let out a long sigh and tipped her head to one side, giving him easier access to use his mouth on her body. She reached up and swept her shoulder length light blonde hair from her neck. She let out another moan when she felt his tongue dart out and flick at the sensitive flesh between her shoulder and jaw. She let out a little shutter and her moans grew louder and more constant when she felt his hands leave her hips and slide up to her ample breasts. She let out a gasp when she felt his fingers nimbly flick the buttons on her simple black, button up shirt-dress.

One by one, Bill released the buttons. When he reached her waist, he pulled open the wide belt and letting it fall, he resumed undoing the buttons of her dress. He slowly drew up the dress and released the last two buttons on the dress. It was open from collar to hem and his hands slid under the open dress and began caressing the soft supple skin of her belly and lower chest. All along, his mouth and tongue was active along her neck, ear and cheek. He let out a groan when he felt her hand slide back and palmed his stiff cock without turning around.

Martha was panting wildly as she felt his lips on her neck and ear. When she reached back and closed her hand around his thick, huge cock, she nearly fainted. She heard around the newsroom that Bill was big, but never expected it to be this big. She immediately felt a rush of wetness flooding her pussy. She just hoped she would be able to accept his huge cock. She felt Bill's hands sliding her dress from her shoulders. It slid down her arms, but she didn't have the will to release his cock to allow her dress to hit the floor. When she felt her bra go slack and follow her dress, she released his cock, but just long enough to discard her dress and bra.

Bill loved how Martha's long, slim, soft fingers felt around his cock. He let out a gasp when she closed her entire hand around it and began stroking it up and down. He loved that she knew exactly what she was doing. The way she reversed her hand and kept her long, lithe body pressed against his naked form make him think it was going to be a nice, long night. He can't remember how many days during their show, he glanced and took in her slender legs, her ample chest and what he loved most about her, were those luscious lips of her. Her tiny upper lip, he had countless nights just imagining them wrapped around his cock as it slid in and out of her mouth. He shuttered just thinking of gazing into those translucent, bright blue eyes of hers as she bobbed up and down on his cock. He let out a moan, thinking about those eyes looking down at him as he settled between those slender legs of hers and he licking up and down her juicy cuntlips, stabbing away at her hole as she came on his tongue.

Martha slowly turned in his arms, her hand stayed glued to his cock and when she stared up into his eyes, she broke into a bright smile, "Are we just going to stand here or would you mind if we took this over to the bed?" She licked those full red lips and she leaned forward and pressed them against his. She moaned lightly when she felt his lips on hers and she let out a gasp when she felt his tongue slip out and gently run along her lips and slowly darted in to mingle with her tongue.

Bill imagined this countless times and wanted to take it slow and savor every second of this experience. He moved over to the bed and Martha playfully pushed him back and he landed on the bed. She slipped to her knees and examined his cock, moving it from one hand to the other. She leaned in and pursing her lips she planted them on the shaft and began sliding them up and down his huge length. She marveled at its thickness, hoping she would be able to take it in her pussy. Over the next ten minutes, she made love to his cock with her lips, tongue, mouth and hands. She had it completely coated in her saliva. Rivers of spit ran down the length and collected at his large, swollen balls. She smeared his cock all over her cheeks, chin and forehead. She continued bringing it back to her mouth and tried over and over to take his entire length down her throat, but was never able to do so. Her mascara ran down her cheeks as her gorgeous blue eyes teared up and ran down her cheeks as she tried to take his entire length down her throat.

Bill was close to cumming, but he wanted to fuck this luscious blonde. Pulling her up by her arms, she protested, but relented and slid onto the bed. She lay flat on her back and stretched out and smiled up at him. He hovered over her and reaching for a tissue on the nightstand, he gently dabbed the smeared mascara from her cheeks. He followed it up with his lips, as he kissed her face and covering her lips with his, they darted back and forth exchanging tongues and saliva. He broke the kiss and peppered her neck with hot, wet kisses. He moved to her C-cup, firm tits and sucked feverously at her swollen nipples and pushing them together, he managed to get them both onto his mouth at once. This drove Martha wild and she enveloped his head in her arms, pulling him tighter to her full tits.

Bill broke free and moved down her lithe body. When he reached her drenched panties, he pulled them off and inhaled their intoxicating scent. He dropped them to the floor and buried his face in her dripping folds. He was eager to taste what he inhaled and drank down her tangy juices.

Martha couldn't hold off any longer and she exploded, drenching his lips and tongue with her hot juices. She nearly broke his neck, squeezing his head and neck in her vice-like thighs. After several minutes, she quit quivering and her legs released his head. Her legs fell to the bed, spread out wide hoping he'd take the invitation to crawl up between them, he did just that.

Bill settled between her plush thighs, he kissed her and was surprised that Martha licked all of her own juices from his lips and chin. She fed it back to him and her mouth opened wide when she felt his cock begin to slide into her tight pussy.

Martha arched her back and spread her legs as wide as she could. She never felt anything that large filling her pussy before. She tried to scream out in pleasure, but Bill's mouth stifled her screams. She clawed at his back and her legs came up and locking her ankles, she began thrusting upward, meeting his equally feverous thrusts. She strummed her heels against his back and ass as she raced towards an explosive orgasm.

Bill sucked in his breath as he felt Martha's nails dig into his back. He was urged on by this and pounded harder into her. He would slam in and out of her several times and then stop and grind his cock and pelvis against her. He knew this caused greater pressure against her stiff clit. When he did this, it also caused his cock to scrap across sensitive areas of her womb. He knew his huge cock was hitting places in her that never had been touched before. He leaned in and began sucking on her soft breasts. They were not as firm as they were when she was younger, but her nipples were as stiff and as perky as ever. His tongue flicked around and sucked from one to the other. He released them when he felt her cumming around his cock. He slowed until he felt her orgasm cease. He slowly drew his cock from her sopping cunt. He leaned in and planted a hot kiss on her lips.

Martha was panting wildly as her orgasm waned. Her arms and legs released him and let out a groan, "Oh no, Bill, don't leave me. Oh fuck, I've never had a cock that thick or that large in me ever before, I want more!"

He knelt up and rolled her over onto her belly. He loved that lovely sexy giggle she always did on their show. It was even sexier when she was naked on the bed beneath him. Her giggle was always when she inhaled and it was muffled when she buried her gorgeous blonde head in the pillow beneath her. He gripped her hips and drew her slender body up onto her knees. He stared down at her trim body. His eyes settled on her gorgeous ass, he smiled and reared back and gave it a semi-hard slap, it turned pink and it quivered. He did it again and again and her lily-white cheeks turned a bright pink.

Martha rose up on her elbows and looked back at Bill, "Please no more, it you want to play, how about shoving that cock back in me from behind, it is my favorite position." Her bright blue eyes were twinkling and shining at him, her smile was plastered across her face. It turned to a puckered look and she let out a long, "Ohhhhhhhhh!"

Bill did as she requested, he shoved his cock in her. He buried his cock balls deep in her and began swirling his hips around. When he did this, it caused his huge cock to scrap across her inner and upper part of her womb. He hit her G-spot over and over again and Martha was shaking like a bowl of Jell-O.

Martha immediately started cumming again. Her orgasm was stronger and longer, and with every scrape across her G-spot, it grew stronger and larger. She dropped her head and shoulders to the bed; her face was buried in the pillow. She screamed out and continued cumming.

At the entrance to the bedroom, a dark figure stood there, her jaw dropped to her chest as she watched her good friends fucking on the bed before her. She came in after Martha gave her the extra key to her room. They were supposed to hit a few nightclubs after the debates. She was there just after seeing Bill sink his huge cock into Martha's weeping pussy from behind. Her hand drifted down to her short leather skirt. She drew it up higher and managed to untie her skimpy thong. She allowed it to fall to the floor and her hand went immediately to her tight, bald pussy. Her dark blue eyes were locked on Bill's tight ass as it flexed and released as he pounded in and out of Martha.

Megyn Kelly's other hand found the zipper at the collar of her extremely tight black, leather dress. She bit her lower lip as she shoved two fingers into her tight pussy. She let out a gasp and tugged down the zipper. It came down and when it reached the hem of her dress, she gave it a shrug and the dress hit the floor. Dressed in black heels, black thigh-hi stockings and a lace black bra, she slowly approached the bed. She held her breath as she reached out and placed her cunt-cream, covered fingers on his flexing ass, she pulled away when she felt him leap and pull from Martha's weeping pussy.

Martha screamed out from the sudden emptiness in her cunt. She whipped her head around and her protest turned to a smile when she was the half-naked Megyn standing at the foot of the bed. She let out one of her giggles, "Hi Megyn, I was wondering if you were going to make it. Wanna join us? From the way you're dressed, I would think the answer is yes. Come on up here and join the two of us, you don't mind do you Bill?"

His stiff cum coated cock was swaying back and forth and it was dripping with Martha's creamy cunt juices. He shook his head, "No I don't mind Martha, as long as you don't mind sharing."

Megyn slid like a sexy snake onto the bed and slid up alongside Martha. She leaned in and planted a hot, wet kiss on Martha's lips. Her tongue ran along Martha's fat bottom lip and darted in. She caught up with Martha's tongue and she began flicking back and forth with hers. She reached down and cupped one of Martha's swaying tits that hung down from her body. She felt Martha's tongue become more active when she felt Martha's body being pushed and pulled, Bill resumed fucking her and whenever he pushed into her, she felt Martha's tongue and lips being more active.

Martha was in nirvana, she continued having her cunt plundered by Bill's huge cock and Megyn mauling her mouth and tit from above. She let out another high-pitched squeal as she started cumming once again. She was too weak to kneel any longer; she fell to the bed, trapping Megyn's hand between her tit and the mattress. She came disconnected with Megyn's mouth and Bill's cock. She was mellowed out and was unable to move any longer.

Megyn glued her eyes to Bill's huge cock, it was completely coated with Martha's cunt juices. She scooted back to where he knelt and rolling onto her back, she gripped him by the hips and drew his dripping cock down to her wide-opened mouth. Her lips closed around the head and she drew him down further. She took him into her mouth and throat. Inch by inch she swallowed him whole. Her lips were dripping with Martha's cunt juices. They ran down her chin and across her cheek and ran down her neck and settled in the hallow of her neck. Her eyes were locked on his, she tried smiling up at him, but her lips were stretched so wide, it was nearly impossible. Her twinkling eyes telegraphed how she felt. She turned slightly and began gagging. She pulled back allowing one-third of his huge cock to escape her mouth. She twisted more and now was flat on her belly, her neck and head were pushed back and she gripped his tight ass cheeks as she tried taking the rest of him back into her mouth. Her tongue joined in on the action. She left part of his cock out and was now flicking her tongue all along the shaft and taking him in again; her tongue darted out and tried to reach his cum stained balls.

Bill wanted nothing more than to fill her mouth with his hot load, but seeing that slender, tight body straining on his cock, he wanted to sink his cock into that incredible bald and glistening cunt. He reached down and popped open her bra. He smiled when she jerked it off and tossed it aside. He cupped her one tit, it was smaller than Martha's, but a lot firmer and her nipple was crinkled from nursing her children in the past years. He tugged and rolled the stiff nip and he was rewarded with her mouth licking and sucking even more urgently on his cock. He chuckled, "How about you releasing my cock, Megyn. I'd really love to fuck that fine pussy of yours, what do you say?"

Megyn didn't want to release his cock, it had been too many years since she encountered a cock this fine and large, but she knew he was right. She would love to drink down his cum, but really wanted to know if the sounds that came from Martha's throat were real, or just an act. She rose up, sliding her swollen lips off his cock. It was now completely coated in her saliva as she leaned back and was now on her back. She extended her arms, beconing him to join her.

Bill knelt between her slender legs, still encased in those black, thigh-hi stockings. He loved her dark blue eyes as they stared up at him. Her pert, firm tits rose and fell from her labored breathing. Her slightly rounded belly also rose and fell, but her tight cuntlips is what drew him in. They were glistening and a fine line of fluids were seeping out. He leaned in and gripping his cock, he swept the fat, mushroomed head up and down the tight slit. He pushed forward gently and he was amazed how those lips slowly parted and nearly sucked him into her hot, furnace-like pussy. He stopped after sliding four inches into her. He looked up at her and her eyes were open wide, she was biting her lower lip. When he pushed again, sending another couple of inches in, her jaw dropped down and her mouth was open wide, a loud grunt came out.

"Holy fuck Bill, it feels like you're tearing me in two. I would swear I was a virgin again." She giggled, 'We all know that can't be true, please take it slow, but don't you dare back out now!" She let out a grunt and bellowed out as Bill shoved another couple inches into her.

Martha rose up on one elbow and watched in amazement as the tiny blonde's body tensed up and quivered as her first orgasm overtook her slender body. She scooted closer and ran her fingers through Megyn's short, butch-type hairdo. She swept the damp locks from her forehead. Leaning in, she planted a soft kiss on Megyn's forehead, them her eyelids, cheeks and finally, her lips met hers. She increased the pressure of her lips and her tongue darted out and forced her way into Megyn's mouth. Her tongue met Megyn's and they fenced back and forth. She loved kissing Megyn; her hand drifted down and found the stiff nipples Bill loved playing with earlier. She tugged and twisted the stiff buds and she smiled when she heard a gurgling sound come from Megyn's throat.

Bill finally had his entire cock buried in Megyn's incredibly tight pussy. He held it there until she got used to this feeling and the depth of the invasion. He ground his pelvis against her, rubbing her sensitive clit, bringing about her second orgasm.

As Megyn recovered, her arms and legs gripped Bill's sweat covered body. She couldn't believe how full she felt, she thought it was nearly in her throat again, but from the other end this time. He was hitting spots in her pussy, she never knew existed and with each tiny movement, he set fires off in new areas of her quaking pussy.

Martha's long blonde hair floated over Megyn's shoulders and she heard Megyn let out a groan when Martha's lips clamped on one of Megyn's puckered nipple. She ran her tongue around the stiff aeroule and her teeth nipped at the fat nipple. She sucked harder when Megyn's hand left Bill's back and ran through Martha's silky blonde hair. She felt her fingers tighten in her hair and crush her face harder against her straining tit.

Bill was now pounding as hard and as deep as he could go. With each downward thrust, he felt Megyn's cunt muscles clutch at his cock and release as it surrendered to his love muscle. He could not believe how tight she was, but with the huge amount of cream she expelled, it gave him enough lubrication to continue his onslaught. He felt Megyn's legs drop from his back and saw her feet flat on the bed. He pulled back further now and plowed into her faster and faster. He attacked Megyn's other breast and Martha and Bill left her tits and they kissed passionately. When he broke the kiss, he resumed sucking on her tits, while Martha slid up and kissed Megyn, her mouth was open wide, her moans and groans were getting louder and more often.

Megyn drove her tongue deep into Martha's mouth and sucked wildly at Martha's. She ripped her mouth from Martha's and screamed out, "Oh fuck me Bill, I'm going to cum again, fuck me, fuck me harder, yeah, yessssssssss, just like that. I'm going to cummmmmmmmmmm!" She shook violently and exploded around his thick, long cock. Her eyes popped open wide, "Oh please Bill, cum in me, please. I have to put the fire out you started and it will only happen when you shoot your hot load in my cunt!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers
12