Fox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know she has no thoughts of lesbian fantasies. I also know how sensitive her breasts are and can imagine the pleasure she would get by having both of them sucked while being fucked at the same time, if only she would let herself succumb. So I grabbed her hands, which were beside mine in the sand by her head. The two hikers bent their heads between us and started suckling her nipples. Her eyes shot open in dismay and she tried to push the hikers off her. I held tight onto her hands so she couldn't. She fought for a while, her protests gradually getting weaker as she began enjoying the ministrations at her breasts. Eventually her movements changed from trying to stop it to those of extreme arousal. It was a fantastic site, my cock driving in and out of her pussy, while two women sucked on her nipples she was thrashing about and screaming about how good it was, don't stop. I wasn't sure how long I could last with this site before me and her rapidly milking my cock with her pussy muscles. I could feel the cum starting to boil in my balls and knew I couldn't last much longer. I moaned that I was cumming and squirted jet after jet of cum into her pussy. Feeling me release inside her pushed her over the edge and she screamed her delight as she came continuously for what seemed like forever. I lay down on top of her exhausted and we hugged the hug of the satiated. I felt another hand tousle my hair, by the time I looked up, we were alone.

****************

I said at the start of this tale, that I enjoyed her rounded stomach. I certainly enjoyed it when it was significantly bigger. The sex when she was heavily pregnant was slow and sensual and somehow had a deeper meaning because of the imminent departure from couple to family.

She was not allowed to lie on her back, so we spooned with each other while I gave her a backrub, to relax her aching body. As she relaxed, my caressing gradually became more sensual and began to concentrate on her butt. She moaned softly with pleasure. I smell the aroma of her arousal and slowly incorporate her pussy into the massage. It is very wet. Gently stroking my fingers along her entrance she slowly moves her hips back and forth with my motion. I climb over her so that we are facing each other in a 69 position. She opened her legs and I rested my head on her inner thigh and started slowly and gently lick her pussy. Thankfully, I am significantly taller than her, so I can curve around her expanded middle and she can still place my cock in her mouth. We slowly bring each other close to climax with gentle pressure and languid stroking.

I got off the bed, she gets on her knees and rests her head on her arms. It is a glorious site, her breasts hanging towards the bed but off-limits, with pregnancy they are too sensitive, her big sexy belly almost touching the bed and her glorious ass sticking out towards me. Gradually I insert my cock into her swollen pussy, and slowly begin stroking inside her. She rocks back gently into me as I stroke her ass and watch myself slip in and out of her. Without any discernable increase in speed, we reach climax simultaneously. I remove my cock from her, we spoon again and fall asleep in each others arms.

*************

She is the love of my life.

12