Foxy Girl Comic: Saving the Captain

Story Info
Capt Dick Double gets turned gay and then saved by The Girls.
1.9k words
3
2.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foxy Girl and Ninja Pussy finally found Lord Rainbow's lair, where their leader, Captain Dick Double was being held captive. They quickly dispatched several Lispmen and even Skanky Skunk who was helping the evil overlord.

They didn't find Lord Rainbow anywhere, but they finally found the lab that held Captain Dick Double. He was lying, strapped on an examination table.

"Captain! We're here! Let's get you out of here!"

"Hey, girlfriendth! How are you?" He said in a very flamboyant way.

"Oh no! What did they do to you?"

"He put me in the Fagonator and made me gay gurlth!"

Foxy and Pussy looked at each other in horror, as they tugged at the straps to set him free to no avail. "Why haven't you burst these bands Cap?"

"Well, thee, when he thapped me me with the Fagonator it made me gay, and sinth my powers come from my hyperheterothecthual virility, I'm powerleth! He thaythz gay thingth can make me horny and hard and even cum, but I have been rendered completely powerleth. He thayth he can reverth my powerthz so they come back for gay thingthz but I have to thwear my aleganth to him. Tho you better juth leave cuth even if you can free me, I can't ever be a super straight hero ever again."

"NO!" Foxy and Pussy cried! "It can't be true!"

So they went to work trying to make him hard again. Each of them grabbed one of his fully flacid penises each and shoved them in their mouths. They sucked hard. They flicked their tongues on his sweet spots. They both deep throated him and began to moan and hum. Ninja pussy even licked his testicles while at the hilt. NOTHING!

They both got off and Foxy Girl tried her super secret best move. She stuffed both his flaccid dicks in her mouth to the hilt and then stuffed his testicles in her mouth too. Although the limp penises were hard to get down her throat, the fact that she only had to stuff two testicles in her mouth instead of four, made it ultimately easier. She wedged her tongue between his two dicks and began to lick and swallow. Still not making a dent, she tried one last thing. She stuck her finger in his butt. Finally a reaction. He got hard or he started to rather. But once she pulled her finger out, because it started to burn her, it not being part of the retinue of a solely heterosexual vaginal sex super hero as herself. It delving slightly into the realm of gay.

"Thee I told you!" He said sassily.

Even if you can get me up, you can't bring my powers back. Skanky Skunk and one of the Lispmen already tried." He shuddered!

Well, Foxy and Pussy didn't quit. They tried everything. Once while the were doing a love triangle, and as Foxy dismounted the Captain's face, her breast brushed Ninja Pussy's breast where he could see. Ninja Pussy felt a strange tingle in her vagina. She jumped off and found Captain Dick's dicks sparkling a little, like the first time they had all gotten their powers, except faintly.

"What happened," the girls said, always in unison. Like the comic writer could never think of anything intelligent for them both to react or didn't want them going back and forth on who said what.

"I think it wathz when your breathz touched"

"What?" It had happened innocently enough and neither of them had been hurt by it but anything Lesbian sapped (or sapphed perhaps) their power and often hurt. They thought it over and then intentionally brushed their breasts together. It burned. Their skin got red. But Captain Dick Double's dongs tingled and sparkled.

They discussed it. And decided the best course of action was to try. And if it was successful Captain Double would be able to fuck them til their powers were restored, so they went for it.

First they started kissing. It burned them but it kept working. They continued and the pain stopped coming. It wasn't enough. They started touching each other's breasts, groping them, twisting and pulling on the nipples. Then Foxy Girl bent down to lick Ninja Pussy's nipple. She licks it, then begins to suck it, and finally nibbles on her nipples. All of it helps Captain DD but it's not enough. They grab another examination table and roll it in front of Captain DD's. Foxy Girl lays down on the table and Ninja Pussy crawls over her from the opposite direction until her breasts are in Foxy's face and Foxy's breasts are below her. And the begin to eta mamme! As they continue to try new things the sting begins to fade until finally touching each other no longer hurts, in fact, they even begin to enjoy it; but they still feel their powers fading. His gayness is wearing off and he begins to firm up watching them. But he still has a ways to go. Foxy reaches between Ninja's legs and begins to play with her clit. Pussy moans. She fingers Foxy back but soon begins travelling down Foxy's body kissing her skin until she gets to her mons. She stops then kisses the inside of her thighs, then her labia majora, then does one hard long lick over Foxy's clitoris down her labia minora, and into her vestibule. Foxy arches her back, moans, and then grabs Ninja's hips pulling herself up, crashing her face into Ninja's pussy.

They go at each other voraciously, licking, kissing, nibbling. They start to feel exhausted, but the thrill and the sexuality are driving them closer to orgasm and they begin to be thirsty for it, so they persist. Captain Dick has a full hard on and has lost his lisp but he still shimmers. The girls change their positions and begin scissoring each other. Foxy Girl dominantly tribbing on top of Ninja Pussy. They begin to orgasm and Ninja rolls ontop of Foxy and begins thrusting her hips so their clits touch, but she knows what she must do. She takes her two middle fingers and grips Foxy's cunt firmly, putting hard pressure on her clit while her fingers pierce her vagina and begin rubbing furiously on her g-spot. Foxy feels what is happening and knows she better reciprocate. So Foxy Girl and Ninja Pussy lay their gripping each other's pussies and exciting their g-spots in full view of Captain Dick Double. He's almost their.

"Umf. Keeping going girls! I'm almost there" He groaned. That was all they needed.

They started screaming as orgasmic bliss rocked their bodies. Barely comprehending the danger, Foxy realised they'd be heard so she grabbed Pussy's head and pulled her mouth to hers, muffling both their screams. Their ejaculate glands exploded! They began an impressive geyser of squirt all over Captain DD. Skanky Skunk who had just come to and was coming to stop the duo entered the door as a tandem wave of squirt erupted from the girls and drenched her in shecum. Dejected, the Squirt Queen left without a word, vowing to have a menage troi with them some day.

"Urgggggh" Captain Dick cried out. With the last strength they could muster Foxy Girl and Ninja Pussy picked their heads up and looked back at Dick Double dynamic phallus. He clamped his kegel muscles down and they saw his giant dicks begin pulsing with ejaculatory orgasmic spasm. It was impressive but no semen was issuing forth from their fountainheads. They looked down at his testicles. With each buck of his dicks the size of his testicles grew. From their shrunken state, they increase twice their size, thrice their size, four times their size. Oh, the girls collapsed knowing what was about to happen next.

His orgasms died down and he called out: "Scissor Dick!" His two massive phalli transformed into scissors and he cut himself free of his fetters. Then he stood behind the two girls. Grabbed their thighs and quickly and forcefully grabbed them and pulled them to the edge.

"Double Dick!" His dicks reformed into penises but double their size. He thrust himself in their vaginas thoroughly. His testicles still kept engorging as he fucked them mercilessly. They all orgasmed together but the Captain didn't release any cum that time. He flipped them over on each other.

"V-Twin", his dicks transformed into pistons. And he stuffed them into their vaginas again. One would thrust in and the other would pull out while he just stood there. Everytime one of the pistons hit a girl's cervix an small explosion of orgasm would blow the dick out. The small quick constant orgasms built and built and built until they both went stiff as boards, their eyes rolled back in their heads and their whole bodies began spasming with orgasm. Geysers blew from their vaginas shoving the Captain across the room and holding him against the wall for a few seconds. He walked back up to them.

"Wing Nut" His dicks reformed to penises and turned sideways so instead of one on top of each other they were side by side.

Still rigid and shaking from orgasm, he grabbed each of them by the waste with his large hands, his thumb in each of their navels, picked them up and shoved them each on a dick. He thrusted against them until they orgasmed again and a little longer until he began to. He ejaculated so hard and fast their uteruses, fallopian tubes and ovaries filled with semen so much that their tummies grew in size until the cum found the exit hole. If they hadn't had super sex powers their sex organs would have been destroyed, or get pregnant with as many children as they had eggs left.

The Captain kept cumming until a sizeable puddle formed on the ground. He adjusted himself and slipped on the semen, causing him to slip and fall backwards. The now restored Foxy Girl and Ninja Pussy quickly sprang to action, sitting up, and grabbing each of them a dick.

He was still ejaculating as he steadied himself. The girls giggled as they were showered with his ejaculate and started to try to catch some in their mouths.

"Grrr," He moaned, "Uh! It's still cumming, you might as well get a drink."

He had stopped ejaculating but semen was still flowing (not squirting) from his urethra. The girls, knowing the benefits for them of semen ingestion, greedily slurped each of his down and began stroking. They each grabbed a testicle as well and felt them shrink from a ostrich egg handful to a quails egg, as they swallowed his cum. They began fisting themselves while cum still oozed from their vaginas and they made themselves orgasm together along with Dick Double with one last final push.

They shook off any extra cum and ran off to see if they could find Lord Rainbow. When they did, they beat him to a pulp and as he quivered in the corner, Foxy and Ninja showed how sapphicism cancelled the effects of the Fagonator on Captain Dick Double. It weekened them again and Captain DD in his haste to show off how he fixed them didn't pay close enough attention, his focus too much on LoRB (maybe things hadn't completely worn off) he penetrated both of the girls' anuses instead. Further weakening them and he himself.

Skanky Skunk swooped in, caged them and held them captive, promising to let them go only if they would have a squirtastic orgasmorific, threesome with her.