Foxy Grandma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,888 Followers

"Janice, I'm not being naïve! I love LeAnn. That won't change." Danny replied. He could see her roll her eyes.

"Okay, Danny. If you insist. It seems you inherited more of your mother than you should have. You're as stubborn as she is. Just don't come crying to me when it doesn't work out." Janice replied.

"It'll work out!" Danny said.

"You think so? I've met boys like you before. Boys who have a little fetish for older women, and they think they can hide it from who they're with, and themselves. But they never can. At some point, they just have to know. They have to know if older women are as good as advertised. And they always are. So many marriages have ended due to the fact that the man has a MILF fetish that he thinks he can control. But they never can. That's why I wanted to set you up. To make sure you wanted to pursue this marriage, or... once you see what else is out there, maybe you would change your mind." Janice argued.

"I'm not gonna change my mind. I don't need you setting me up with your MILF friends." Danny replied.

"Well, you got one thing right. She is a MILF." Janice said. Danny didn't know why he assumed she was a MILF. "And she was very interested in you. You made a big mistake not meeting with her. She is a catch."

"Janice, young men don't date older women. I've never seen it happen." Danny said.

"It happens all the time. I've dated younger men. You are so engrossed in this little world you've been stuck in that you don't know how the world really is. You don't know that in the real world, young men date older women all the time. Just think of all the things you don't know, that an older woman could teach you. Why does a young man dating an older woman bother you so much? It's perfectly natural." Janice explained.

"It's just strange." Danny replied.

"It's nothing to be afraid of. People won't look down on you. My friend Gina just got married to a man 21 years younger than her, and it's going great. People are so happy for them. They are so cute together, and he's never been happier. Having a fetish for older women is nothing to be ashamed of." Janice explained.

"Can we just drop it, Janice?" Danny asked.

"Fine." Janice said, clearly annoyed. They drove home in silence.

Danny was still annoyed for the rest of the day, so he called it an early night and went to bed. This gave Janice the opportunity to invite Lilith and Camille over to discuss the day's events.

Once they arrived, Janice led them to the backyard, not wanting to let Danny know they were there. Janice had let them in on her plan a few days prior. She knew that they were as open minded sexually as she was, so she knew that they would not view her as a disgusting slut for planning on seducing her grandson. Despite that, Janice thought it would take some coaxing for them to see eye-to-eye with her. But Janice was surprised at how easily they accepted her incestuous plans. Janice realized that these two were as nasty as could be. Janice knew they were sluts, like her, but she did not know they were capable of that level of depravity. But this made Janice happy. It would make her plan easier.

They hadn't talked since meeting up at the restaurant. Janice had arranged this meet-up via text. That is why they were bursting to talk to each other. That was why, as soon as Janice shut the back-door, Lilith burst out, as if she was a glass filled to the brim.

"Oh my God, he's so fucking hot!" Lilith practically moaned out.

"Honey, no one would blame you for wanting to fuck him." Camille started. "Quite frankly, I don't know how you haven't fucked him yet." she added, laughing.

"So, you're with me, girls." Janice said.

"Honey, whatever you need us to do, we'll do." Lilith said. "As long as you share that hunk of man with us."

"Girls, if all goes well, he will be all ours." Janice said.

"Janice, you're a stronger woman than me." Camille started, lighting up a cigarette. "If he were staying in my house, I would have tied him to the bed and fucked him till he liked it."

"You nasty slut." Janice said with a laugh.

"I'm with Camille." Lilith started. "If he was in my house, I would be sucking that dick of his the first night, whether or not he wanted it. And honey, that dick of his..." Lilith trailed off wistfully.

"Babe, I know." Janice said.

"Girls, imagine how big his balls are." Camille stated. "Imagine how much cum he has stored in there. He probably has enough to drown all three of us. And I bet it tastes delicious, too. He looks like one of those guys whose cum tastes amazing. And that body of his. He could fuck us all for hours and probably have enough stamina to keep going."

A silence surrounded them all as they each daydreamed about Danny's huge cock.

"Janice, you so deserve him. He's perfect for you." Lilith said.

"I know." Janice said, smitten like a young girl.

"So, have you thought about what happens after you make him yours?" Camille asked, puffing on her cigarette.

"Believe me, it's all I've thought about. I've thought about his daily duties once he becomes my slave. He'll wake me up, maybe by slipping his dick into my tight little pussy. Then, he'll take care of all those boring chores, freeing me up to get some sun, keeping my body all tan and yummy. His reward for that , a nice-long ass fuck." Janice said.

"Where will we be during all of this?" Lilith asked.

"Girls, you'll be spreading my ass-cheeks." Janice stated simply. Both Camille and Lilith moaned lightly, both turned on by the idea of helping their friend fuck her grandson. "You guys will have free reign to him whenever you want, as long as you know he belongs to me. And in exchange, you will help him fuck me whenever I want. If I want it up the ass, you'll be spreading the cheeks. If I want it in my pussy, you'll get his dick nice and wet with your tongues. If I want that yummy body of his looking all sexy for me, you two will be the ones spreading the oil on those sexy muscles." Janice stated, establishing her dominance among her friends. Even though they were all dominant older women, and even though Janice respected them more than anyone, Janice was the queen of this group. Janice was the queen bee, and she expected them both to do her bidding, to assist her in making this incestuous fuck happen. And those two nasty sluts both moaned in consent, both turned on by this arrangement.

"Why don't we just go up their now, make this happen?" Lilith asked.

"That won't work." Janice replied.

"No young man can resist three, sexy older women. Let's just take off our clothes, walk into his room, and surround him with our sexy flesh until he can't fight us off." Lilith asked.

"We could get one good fuck out of that. And I'm sure it would be great. But he would get scared off. Sure, he would be addicted to MILFs at that point, but he would run away from us forever. He would fight his feelings about what happened, but would not be able to resist the temptation that older women provide. He would end up in the arms of some old whore that doesn't deserve him. If we take it slow, if we make him want it, then we can make him ours. If we follow the plan, he will belong to us forever." Janice explained. Camille and Lilith nodded in agreement.

They gabbed for the rest of the night, typical girl talk. They chatted about young studs, huge beefy cocks, and rough fucking. Typical girl-stuff. As they did, Janice went over her plan in her head.

Janice knew she had pushed this MILF fetish of his as far as she could. She knew she couldn't push that fetish into him any harder without driving him away. She knew she had pushed the MILF fetish into his head enough that she knew he was now interested in older women. Janice had convinced her grandson that he had a MILF fetish. He had never considered older women before. But now, he had responded to both Lilith and Camille. She knew it was inevitable that his huge dick would wind up inside a MILF eventually. Janice just had to make sure she was that MILF.

Janice was now ready to move on to the next step of her plan. It was time to instill an incest fetish in her grandson. She needed to open his mind to the idea of incest, and once she did, his future was inevitable. An incest fetish, on top of a MILF fetish, would be Danny's undoing. As soon as she had instilled the incest fetish in him as efficiently as she had the MILF fetish, there was only one possible destination for his massive, beefy cock: deep inside his grandmother's cunt.

(Author's Note: Part 2 coming next week. This was one story split in to two parts, so apologies for the lack of action in this one. I will make it up to you all in the next chapter. I promise.)

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,888 Followers