Foxy Grandma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,921 Followers

"How could you?" LeAnn asked, near hysterics.

"Fuck off, bitch!" Danny said, tossing the phone away, and leaning down into his grandmother's arms.

As he began to pound into her, Janice started to whisper in his ear.

"You did it, Danny. You solved all the issues between me and my daughter. It's what you came here for, right? You found the perfect solution. You decided to abandon your mother and become your grandmother's sex-slave. Problem solved!"

************

It took awhile for Danny to adjust to his new life. Janice warned them that some people wouldn't understand their new arrangement, namely his mother and his former fiancée. Erin was not willing to give up on her son just yet, and LeAnn wanted to find out what the hell happened to the man she loved. They flew out to Janice's house, but she had hired a guard to prevent them from entering. Using some connections, Janice was able to secure a restraining order against them both, making sure that they could not get within a thousand feet of her Danny or Janice. For months, they tried everything they could to see her son, before realizing that her son did not want to be seen. Erin returned home, not realizing that she would never see her son again.

LeAnn did not give up so easily. She had dropped out of school, giving up a prestigious scholarship, so obsessed she was with finding out what happened to the good-natured man she loved.

She was able to sneak onto Janice's property late one night. She scanned through the windows, and tried the doors. Luckily, the back door was open. LeAnn snuck inside. She heard some noises from the floor above. She snuck up the stairs, seeking the source of the noises. She approached a half-open door, and she heard voices from behind it. She looked inside, and what she saw made her jaw drop.

She saw an older, attractive blonde woman bouncing on Danny. They were both nude and covered with sweat. The blonde's huge tits were bouncing. Also on the bed was another older woman. A dark-haired woman.

"Fuck his fat dick Lilith! Fuck him!" the dark haired woman said.

"This is the best dick I've ever had. I don't know if I can give this up." the blonde, Lilith said.

"Don't worry babe." a third voice said. "He'll be available whenever you want him."

"OH FUCK! I'll be here every day." Lilith said, screaming in orgasm. She froze as she came, and stayed where she was. Finally, the dark haired woman pushed her off.

"Okay, you greedy slut. It's my turn now." the dark haired woman said.

"Fuck you, Camille." The blonde muttered, still recovering from her orgasm. The dark haired woman, Camille, mounted Danny and started to furiously ride him. Camille was a bit rougher than Lilith. Her body matched her blonde partner, equally voluptuous and busty. LeAnn looked down at Danny's face, and saw him with a bright smile. He was in heaven. His hands went from Camille's hips to her tits, squeezing them roughly.

It was this sight, seeing the rutting animal her boyfriend had become, that made her realize her sweet, nice Danny was gone forever. She turned and walked away, running out into the night, crying.

If she would have stayed, she would have seen a woman join those three on the bed. A woman she would have recognized. Janice, Danny's grandmother. Janice joined her two slut friends on the bed, surrounding Danny with naked, mature flesh. She would have seen those two sluts spread Janice's ass-cheeks, exposing her asshole to everyone's view. She would have seen Danny force his fat dick up his own grandmother's tight ass. But LeAnn did not see this. She did not stay. She did not stay and watch three older women fuck the shit out of her soul mate. Three mature sluts that would not let her former fiancé rest until his balls were drained.

For most, this was a once in a lifetime experience. For Danny, this was a Wednesday.

**********

Danny had never been happier. Janice had been right about everything she had said. He had never felt as truly fulfilled as he did when he was fucking his grandmother. He was truly happy now that he was her slave.

His days consisted of cleaning the house, mowing the lawn, or taking care of any other task his new mother wanted. He didn't mind that he was forced to wear a Speedo around the house so that Janice and her slut friends could admire him. Janice was now freed up to do, quite simply, whatever the hell she wanted to. After having spent many years working hard to give her daughter a decent life, her grandson was now making up for those lost years of her life. His labor was making up for the years of torment she went through. Janice now had the free time she so rightfully deserved, no longer having to do any work whatsoever. Danny took care of all the house work and any work she could come up with, while she lied around and gabbed with her friends. In his free time, he was either studying the MILF porn he was now addicted to watching, or updating his Facebook, which had, at his grandmother's request, become a shrine to older women. He would post pictures of his sexy new mommy, or some of her MILF friends. He would chat with one of the many MILFs he now knew, or would make a post for the world to see about how sexy he found them. One glance at his profile would tell you the one thing most important about him: he was in to older women.

Danny had happily enrolled at the local college at Janice's insistence. Not for any educational value, mind you. Janice wanted him to join the college's football team. He had been wasting his talents writing when he could have spent that time working out, keeping his body buff and gorgeous, providing eye candy for his sexy grandmother. Plus, she always had a thing for guys in football gear. She loved the way the football pants hugged all those young stud's crotches. So Janice would not be satisfied unless he was out on the field, strutting his stuff for her leering gaze. His coaches had never seen a player with a stronger work ethic, and he quickly made his way up to the starting quarterback position. Little did they know he wasn't motivated by winning or getting great stats. What motivated Danny was the knowledge that if he did well on the football field, his grandmother would take him home, throw him roughly onto the bed, and proceed to have fantastic, violent, mind-blowing , fucked-up sex with him. All Danny knew was that the more touchdowns he threw, the more hours he would spend in the bedroom with his grandmother, giving her orgasm after orgasm. She was never more turned on than she was after seeing him on the football field.

The cheerleaders all lusted for this stud quarterback, but they were disappointed to see his cheering section consisted of a group of slutty, scantily dressed MILFs. The cheerleaders tried to invite him to parties after the game, but they would get discouraged when they saw him throw his arms around his slutty grandmother and kiss her affectionately. They had originally thought she was his mom, but they reconsidered that after seeing him be so affectionate with her. They obviously didn't know about the nature of their relationship. All they saw was this gorgeous young man making out with a beautiful but slutty looking older woman. They would stamp their feet and walk away, shaking their heads out of jealously, disappointed to see that hunk wasted on some slutty old lady. Those young bitches had no concept of what real love and sex was all about.

Needless to say, due to the motivation Janice provided, Danny was a success on the field. His success on the field all but assured he would go pro. He was a top prospect, and was destined to get drafted high and make millions of dollars. This made Janice smile, as she was looking forward to padding her bank account.

Danny was a top football prospect and overall hunk of a man, which contributed to the strange looks he received as he walked down the street holding his grandmother's hand. Or playfully kiss her in public. Or do whatever tasks she bossed him into doing. Or call her 'Mommy' as he felt her up.

Danny had been so corrupted by his grandmother that he would truly do whatever she wanted. And he did so, for years. He was an obedient slave, and he followed all of her directions to the letter. And his addiction to MILFs had become so all consuming for him that even though he ended up having sex with a lot of women, he never once had sex with a woman younger than 45.

Danny's bright future had been stolen in order for his grandma to use him for her own sick purposes, but this did not bother him one bit. Before, he was a bright young man, eager to write and live out his dreams with his soul-mate. But Janice had stolen all of that simply so that she could get laid on a regular basis.

Danny was posting pictures online, about a year after his enslavement, and he was about to post his favorite picture he had of his new mother. In the picture, Janice was wearing just the things he had given her. That sexy black thong, and the legendary 'Foxy Grandma' shirt. And there was one more thing. The shirt was being stretched to the max by Janice's bulging belly, seven months pregnant at the time of the picture. Danny's dick started to throb. It was the hottest thing he had ever seen. How could someone not be turned on by pictures of their grandmother's slutty body posing in sexy pictures, showing off her pregnant belly? To Danny, it was the sexiest sight imaginable. He loved fucking Lilith and Camille, but with Janice, the sex was so much better. The added thrill of incest made the sex spectacular. He realized again how madly in love he was with his grandmother. Danny had no regrets. He loved his new mother, and he loved her hot body. The best decision he had ever made was to become his grandmother's sex slave. How could he resist? She was so foxy.

(Author's Note: I just wanted to say thanks for all the great comments and feedback I have received. I appreciate it greatly. The feedback I get motivates me to write more, so by all means keep it up. Thanks.)

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,921 Followers