Foxy Grandpa

Story Info
She learns to study harder!
1.5k words
3.88
12.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Amity tried to smile at Gramps but only succeeded in staring at the floor. Unconsciously, she tucked in her pink T-shirt, accentuating her full bosom.

Gramps looked appreciatively at Amity. Oh, what a glorious rack she has. But then he tried to be stern, and waved the errant math exam at Amity. "We talked about this, didn't we, dear.?"

"Y-yes, Gramps." A tear rolled down Amity's plump cheek.

She was quite a cutie, but she'd certainly put on the "freshman fifteen" and then more as a sophomore and now a junior.

Amity had asked Gramps, since she was now out of community college, to help her with the expenses at Buttermilk State, and feeling badly for the orphan, Gramps had.

Ah but he'd observed succinctly that her community college work had not been up to par. At twenty, Amity needed to pull it together! And they'd struck up a bargain.

"Gramps, I tried so hard." Amity smiled. She'd glossed her lips and touched up her eye makeup to appeal to Gramps's soft heart. She knew Gramps liked her a LOT. Most of the family was fairly bookish and homely.

However, Amity had been adopted, and as it was said in the book "Freakanomics" usually smart people were childless and adoptees of blue collar stock; gorgeous maybe, but not particularly bright.

Amity's adoptive parents had given up on her, and cast her out after finding her passed out over the toilet with a needle in her arm, and Gramps had gotten her clean and now was working on making her an academic, though this was a chore.

"Your parents believed in using psychology as a discipline, and we know how well that worked out, didn't we, Amity?" Gramps asked acerbically.

"Y-yes, sir." Gramps often slapped Amity if she forgot to call him "Sir" and since moving in, she'd gotten better at showing respect.

"So about this paper-"

"I studied for over an hour for this exam, Gramps, I really did!"

"I believe you, sweetheart." Gramps responded soothingly.

He watched in some satisfaction as her fingers bunched and she trembled more. Gramps ached to whip Amity's breasts. Such full, pink, naked, heaving things, those tits were.

Gramps's second wife, Clairdyce had been a committed submissive of sorts. She'd been rail thin with curly salt-and-pepper hair.

Clair would often provoke Gramps into using his belt on her adorable, cupcake mammaries until she'd cried, and then manically blown Gramps...

But using his belt on these glorious breasts of his adopted granddaughter, big, full things that ignored gravity and ballooned right out there.

"But trying really isn't enough to pass your coursework sometimes, even if you are somewhat of a air-headed sociology major."

Amity sighed, and her boobs bounced, hypnotizing Gramps readily. "All my brothers and sisters hardly studied at all, and they made straight A's."

"That's not really true." Gramps said, although one of his "natural" grandsons, potheaded Michael, did mental algebra and wrote his term papers on the school bus. He had attended class about twice a year and had made it into the National Honor Society.

Gramps thought about trying to explain about how Amity had a different genetic make-up, and would have to work harder than her natural born Mathlete sibs, but he knew all she'd really understand was the strap.

After all, Amity had been far more popular in high school than her brothers and sisters, in the one they'd attended together, and she'd shone socially if not scholastically in the ones she'd gone to after being expelled from the first.

"You spend too many late nights out, and not enough studying, right?" Gramps asked gently.

Amity had been asked to live off campus after her bong had exploded and burned down the Kappa house. So now she lived at home with Gramps, and he watched her hours carefully.

"And you can't seem to give up your loser, with the steel guitar, you can't stay out of his chopper side-car, can you?"

Gramps's dick was about to pop out of his overalls as he thought about her screams, after his right arm began its familiar exercise. Soon, soon...

Gramps stood up from behind his desk, he leaned over and pinched Amity's left nipple through her shirt, HARD.

"Answer me! You're a lazy little good-for-nothing, aren't you?"

"Y-yes sir." Amity felt her panties getting wet. This always happened when Gramps admonished her. All her life her parents (until they ejected her) had told her she was "Special" with "unique gifts" many boyfriends had showered her with compliments and gifts, her English teacher (who she'd fucked, and then blackmailed) had told her she was a Goddess...

But not Gramps!

Gramps came out from behind his desk and moved to Amity eagerly. He shook his head sadly, and began unbuckling his belt.

"This hurts me more than it hurts you." Gramps lied assiduously.

Amity's knees almost buckled, and her stomach felt like jelly. She feared she might become ill.

At the same time there seemed to be a feverish feeling in her quim. Amity pushed her legs together unconsciously, trying to control herself.

The last time Gramps had disciplined her, for stealing his credit card (or was that the speeding ticket?) he'd had Amity over his knee, and Amity had been naked except for a pair of panties that had been pulled to mid-thigh.

Gramps had been thrashing her with a wooden cricket paddle. It was called a "Fives bat" but it looked like a short canoe paddle, and Gramps had brought it back from his fellowship at Oxford back in 1974.

Amity had been in such pain, the fives bat was a BITCH. The harsh, unforgiving wood slamming and bursting her unprotected capillaries, Amity's skin turning purplish with the flogging.

But Amity had found herself grinding her crotch against Gramps's lap, and within moments, they'd both cum.

Another time, when Amity's "gang" had come by to take her out, Gramps had been furious after catching Amity trying to purchase a term paper on the Internet, again with her Visa.

"It's not that I think you're capable of writing one, really, dear, but no teacher would believe you could conceive of a paper that complex!"

Gramps had forced Amity to go out into the parlor naked as her friends gathered.

He'd whipped her in front of her friends and told them she was being restricted to the house.

Susquehanna, supposedly Amity's "Study-buddy" and an intense feminist, had tried to grab Gramps's arm.

Gramps had backhanded her and then ordered Sussie to strip, too, and she'd obeyed, almost hypnotically, and Gramps had given her some attention with the formidable fives bat.

Sussie had burst into tears and run into the bathroom, dressed and left, and then Amity had been ordered to kneel in front of her friends. It had been such shame for Amity!

Naked in front of poor, pathetic Jeremy, her non-threatening male friend, so far in the Friend Zone that he gave Amity his allowance every week just for the privilege of taking her to the movies.

And contemptuous Tiphani, who welcomed any opportunity for humiliation for her "Frenemy", and of course Jared, who Amity really liked, and didn't seem to return her calls after that night.

But after her friends had left, laughing, Amity had flounced away to cry in her bedroom. She'd gotten so excited by the humiliation, her exposure and the anguish she'd felt, that she ended up rubbing her clitoris against a bedpost while kneeling on her bedroom floor!

As Amity had cum, she'd looked up and seen Gramps peering through the bedroom door, jerking his dick and laughing.

Amity had thought that Tiphani would tell everyone at school about this, but Tiph had been great and just told her sister Tyvola. A few days later, Amity had returned from Statistics class early and discovered Tyvola getting a brutal switching with a stick cut from Gramps's willow tree.

Tyvola was stark naked, and Tiphani, kneeling in the corner sobbing, was as well. Later, Gramps had laughed when Amity had accused him of being a bigot because he was whipping the mixed-race sisters, but he'd laughed in her face.

"They came over her and told me that they miss home and discipline, being in their twenties, and were getting crappy grades. Tyvola said she'd bought a term paper as well, and felt guilty about it. What could I do?"

And strangely, a lot of kids at school had approached Amity and asked about her hot Gramps and his strictness...which meant that Tiphani had, indeed told a few stories.

Now, Gramps looked at Amity severely. "Takedown your dungarees, Amity."

Gramps was so old-fashioned, calling blue-jeans dungarees, and incredibly annoying in his dotage, Amity thought. If she wasn't in by one a.m. Gramps often locked the door, and he'd never give her a key.

"What, with you dating half the criminals in Buttermilk Falls?"

But Amity knew that Gramps loved her very much.

"Grandpa, maybe we can work something out." Amity looked at Gramps hopefully.

"What's that?"

"Instead of giving me twenty for the D minus, how about ten, and I'll make you feel good." Amity licked her glossed lips...

Compromise, after all, is what family is about!