Foxy – Industrial Complex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers

"No bra, huh," said the factory son looking at me.

"What's going on?"

"You don't punish your workers enough. Your second shift is almost over. You haven't punished anyone. I am taking up your slack."

"They work hard. They don't make mistakes."

"It's not about mistakes. You have to keep them fearing you. This whole factory is built on fear. When the cat is fat, the mice dance on the table."

"Hey, I was just punishing this one." I pointed at Rose.

"Oh, you punish with honey."

"Yes, I do punish with honey. Let me show you something." I had recovered from the shock and had a smile on my face. The boss' son was too curious to pass it up. He nodded.

"Everyone with me to the shower stalls."

We filed out to a group shower stall next to the factory floor. From their movements behind me, I could tell that they trusted me more than the factory son. They kind of looked at me to save them. I locked the door. We were in a tiled room that about fit us all. White tiles were on the floor and ceiling. The only fixtures were metal shower heads and dials. The shine had dulled from usage. I had them create two rows of ten workers facing each other.

"I have received word of a toxic infection spreading at the factory. In front of you, your partner, will inspect you. If you are infected, you will receive swift treatment to save your life. The most notable symptom are green spots the size of a freckle. I want you to remove your clothing."

The room was dense with bodies. The workers obeyed me without pause. The clothes were neatly folded behind them. They stood naked facing them. On one hand, they did not seem naked at all, because their posture was so forthright, as if they were normally standing in a room. At the same time, everywhere the eye glanced, the eye encountered naked boobs, bellies, butts, thighs, and four penises. I was erotically taken and figured the factory son would so as well.

"Now, inspect your partner in front of you. Be sure to look in every crevice. Pull the butt cheeks apart. Look under the soles. Split open the vagina. You want to squeeze the vagina lips together to look on the outside. Then, fold the vagina open like a flower and look on the inside."

It is amazing, how gullible and obedient these Chinese workers are. The factory son stood at the head of the room with his goons. They had their arms crossed and looked on with serious faces. The girls were taking turns kneeling in front of each other. Their noses were so close to the vaginas, as they were inspecting. The young, slender fingers folded the vagina lips around like pages in a book. Even the four guys were earnestly studying the vaginas in front of them.

"Now, I know that there are guys. This is a medical procedure. This is not the time to get aroused. These ladies are very beautiful and naked. And, I know that you want to do them." I intentionally talked about how sexy the ladies were to guide the brains of the guys to think about sex and arouse them. "Lady, if you see your guy partner getting an erection, you have to help him get rid of it. You have to stomp it out with your feet."

I walked over to shy slender girl with butt long hair. "Look, he is getting an erection. Do something." She immediately got up on one leg and started pushing her foot on his penis. She was kind of more massaging it.

"Help her out," I called to the rest of the group. The other naked girls came running. They balanced on one leg and tried to gently, yet firmly stomp the guy's penis. Them raising one leg exposed their vaginas more. Soon, the guy fell over on his bag. A free for all broke out. 16 girl feet her pressing on this belly. One foot was pressing on top of the other. One girl tried to pull her foot out from the wedge of feet. It was hard. She rubbed against the other feet. It was a skirmish of young girly feet pushing down on him.

I smiled at the factory son. I had delivered him an awesome porn scene in my mind. Yet, the factory son looked on with a serious face. Sure enough, the lad on his back ejaculated soon. His jizz covered their feet.

"Look, now he is getting an erection." The girls stormed the next lad. The first girl kind of jumped and pushed the ball of her foot onto his penis. The young man fell on his back. A cheer escaped the girls as they stormed him. In a way, this was a release of tension for them to go after someone and push him down. They were hyper in trying to stomp on his penis. Everything turned into a big ball that moved slowly. A bored girl that couldn't get her foot in, turned around to the next guy. It was a turn on to see all this femme dome.

"Okay composure people. We have to continue our check routine. Please, line up again and find a partner."

They roused themselves and quickly aligned. Their cheeks were a bit rosy from the action. The guys had cum all over their bellies. Their genital hair was matted from the cum.

"Because we don't have any obvious signs, we have to check for an early warning sign. The penis or vagina may taste like apple. I'd like you to take turns, get on your knees, and lick your partners genital. Please, be thorough. The apple taste may only be on top, below, or on the inside. So, please, lick every section and repeat."

I had trouble suppressing my grin. This was too bold a lie. However, they did it. As serious as they packed cell phones, they scooted forward on their knees to eat pussy and take cock in their mouth. The sound of licks and suction was awesome. I let them go at it. After two minutes, one girl exclaimed, "I've been over every inch of her pussy three times. There is not a hint of apple."

"Okay, to be sure, let's rotate. Have someone else taste."

Devilish as I was, I knew that no matter how medical they treat it, getting your pussy or dick sucked for too long turns people on. So, I kept rotating them. And, I noticed the discomfort on some of the girls faces. It wasn't discomfort from pain. It was like their eyes got droopy. And, then they firmed them again to try to hide their throbbing desire to be eating out and give into orgasms. The one thing they could not suppress was their breathing.

As they got turned on, their breathing got deeper. They tried not to pant. However, the stifled panting and moans made a lot of sounds. Lips were bitten. I thought I saw one girl push the back of a head deeper into her vagina, before she caught herself and crossed her arms behind her back to hold her hands back by force. One girl released a short earth shattering scream of orgasm. She could no longer contain herself. Yet, she stopped the scream sharply.

I walked up to the factory son, "are you enjoying the show?"

He replied with a pale face, "I did not know that there is a toxic infection going around. How do I know that I'm not infected? We always have horrible health hazards."

"What? You aren't turned on by this?"

"Why would I? This is a medical procedure. I'd like to be tested as well."

I had to turn away to hide my outburst of laughing. Then, I waved a chubby girl over.

"Here, the factory son wants to be checked as well."

The factory son docile as a lamb took off his clothes. His body was pretty well shaped. He had been working out hard. He spread his butt cheeks extra wide and pointed to the area between his toes. He told the girl not to miss a single spot. The girl with her big eyes and big cheeks moved her face all over his body only inches away to inspect for green spots. Then, she took his penis in her mouth.

I told her to suck it, because that would get the apple flavor out, if it was there. Her cheeks puckered in. I told her know teeth and to move her head back and force. I pretty much explained her to give him a blowjob, while pretending there were medical reasons for it. The factory son kept moaning. I told him to hang in there only a little bit longer, because we had to be really sure.

The factory son thanked me. He pointed out that now that he had learned the inspection technique, he would inspect his goons as well. At this point, I realized that my days at the factory were numbered. Eventually, he had to figure out that he was giving his goons blow jobs.

That night, I took Rose with me into my quarters. We cuddled. She curled up in to a ball on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her. I felt like the big protector. She was so cute as she nestled against my chest. I felt her breathing. She said that she could hear my heart beat. We fell into a daze. I felt cozied.

After a while, we roused to get undressed and go to sleep. Because my bed was so small, she had to lie half on top of her. Her bare skin against mine felt so good. We quickly fell asleep. Middle in the night, I awoke horny as fire from her body. I did not rouse her or foreplay. I just plunged my penis right into her. My skin was pulled hard by her dry outside. However, once I was in, my penis skin pulled out the moisture from the inside. The raw sexuality ignited Rose. Within seconds, she was wet like a monsoon. We fucked hard under the blankets. A puddle of sweat covered us.

The moment we both came, we fell asleep again. My penis stayed inside of her. It softened, yet it stayed inside. We stayed connected. When the morning alarm went on, it slipped out of her. She reached for me penis and tried to get it back in. However, it was too limp to stuff it into anything.

We got dressed and walked over to our team table. I didn't feel like being an asshole anymore. I wanted to share something. I told them about soccer. I told them about the excitement, the rules, and the tricks. They ravishly listened to me recount famous games. I could feel their curiosity. So, I promised them that if we hit our quota early, we'd go out and I'd teach them soccer.

Now, I just needed a soccer ball. So, I summoned Jasmine to come to the shower with me. She stood there ready like all the workers do.

"I'm going to teach you how to dance striptease. Move your hips around. Softer! Bend your knees!"

Jasmine moved around her hips. I had her undo the top shirt buttons and bend over to give me a deep look down her décolleté. I told her to unbutton her pants, and fold the pant top down, yet leave them up on the hips to create a longing for them to come down. I had her put a foot in between my legs on the chair I was sitting. I had her unbutton my shirt and pull it part ways down to leave me in a state of dishevel. I had her show me her butt. I had her bite my cock through my pants. I had her place my hands on her panties to pull them down. I had her put her fingers in her mouth. She was getting all the moves together.

Then, I walked her over to Bernd. He was on his knees with the stop watch in his hand marking worker times on his clipboard. He was happy to see me and overjoyed to see Jasmine. "Jasmine wants to show you something." I walked him to a shower stall nearby his factory floor. I pushed him down on a chair.

Jasmine did her show very amateurish and never hesitating for one risky move. In the end Bernd was slouched back in his chair. His shirt was partly undone and pulled down his shoulders. The shirt was no more like a constraint that didn't let him move. Jasmine was naked and grinding her hips over his boner.

"Bernd, I need you to get me a soccer ball from the black market. In exchange, I'll leave Jasmine with you for an hour."

"Hey, that's prostitution. I can't do that."

"That's love. Why else would Jasmine have learned so hard to make you happy?"

"Send her back in an hour with a soccer ball."

His cock did the thinking for him. I mean could anyone resist with a naked young girl rubbing her vagina on one's erection?

As I walked out, I heard Jasmine say, "I don't know what to do next. He didn't tell me what to do next. Do you know?"

An hour later, Jasmine arrived with a glow on her face and a soccer ball. My workers finished half hour early with the quota. I showed them how to play soccer. It turned out to be a runaway success. Other work teams formed soccer teams. We had a little league. The factory management gave us a little sponsor money, because the activity helped people get to know each other's name. The social isolation had been a rampant problem at the factory. Management had tried paying a day's salary to anyone knowing the name of a co-worker. Playing soccer and forming teams was much more effective in getting people to know each other.

Rose and I went steady. We slept every night together. She mellowed me out a lot. Being with her made me feel so good. I wanted to make people around me feel good. I played all the little things my parents played with me with her. There was a little song, where my ma had me hop on her lap. I made her hop on my lap to the song. She giggled so hard. And, I just smiled and my heart swelled with warmth.

The honey moon came to an end, on the first day of September. Twenty workers were threatening to plunge themselves to their death off a roof top, if working conditions didn't improve. They had gone unpaid for three months without a single day of break. I always felt like a rebel. The union had no members. The police was owned by the factory. The judge was owned by the factory. I was the only person, who had a network to tap into, my soccer network. I initiated a peaceful Gandhi like protest.

I saw myself as the next Nobel peace laureate. I got hundreds of soccer players mobilized within an hour. We went into the streets chanting. We felt powerful as our chants drowned out everything. The loud speakers of the factory gave up yelling at us. The police force withdrew. We filled the streets around the building. The workers on the rooftop were waving at us.

Then, I felt a tuck on my shirt. Bernd was there. He pulled me and Rose away. I protested. Yet, he was so intend that I at least wanted to hear him and let him drag us to a quieter area outside of the roaring crowd. That's when I heard the screeching of a fighter jet overhead. The fighter jet came in low. Two rockets loosened from its belly. The rockets spewed fire and smoke. Then, I heard their sonic blast rocking the windows around me. Two huge fireballs engulfed the streets with the demonstrators.

Bernd yelled over the noise, "A navy seal team has secretly landed. They tipped me off. The factory asked the government to use military force on the protest. They could not come in without being detected. So, I had to drag you out. Their stealth helicopter is taking off in ten minutes."

"Fuck!"

"We have to move. Leave Rose here. She is not American."

"I need something from my room."

"It's on the way, let's go!"

I pulled Rose behind me. We were all pale in the face with adrenaline. I threw open the door. I opened my suit case and dumped it out on the floor. With the empty suit case on the ground, I yelled at Rose, "Get in! For god's sake!"

Rose's life had taught her to be swift in calamity. She stepped in an curled on her side. I zipped up the suit case. Bernd should his head, "that's like 100 lbs." "Help me," I pleaded. We grabbed the suit case on opposite sides and struggled out of the building.

The stealth helicopter was waiting behind a group of trees. The navy seals tried to push the suit case out of our hands. However, we insisted. Rose in the suit case was lying on the floor of the copter. The doors were taken off. One soldier on each side was searching the area for hand carried anti-air rockets. Bernd and I were the only ones sitting.

A few hours later, we were sitting in an embassy in Tokyo. Rose had been discovered. She sat on the couch next to me. She was in a kind of limbo until I could find a way to marry her. We were on the fiftieth floor of a sky scraper with floor to ceiling windows. The room was meticulously clean. Big screen TVs played the news. The factory claimed an accidental explosion, when a worker was lighting up a cigarette next to an oxygen tank.

cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers