Foxy Lady Ch. 1

Story Info
White musician finds love with Ebony woman.
2.9k words
4.39
64.4k
13
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just moved into this nice apartment complex. It was in a nice neighborhood with a beautiful view of the Atlantic Ocean. It was a small place with a one bedroom just for a bachelor like myself. My friends and my brother helped me move my stuff in. I work for a traveling hard rock band that tours around the nation every three months. We would go out and play concert halls for three months and then return home for two months of off time. You know time for the band to have with their friends, families or whatever. At this time we were working on a new album in a big time studio, which was about ten blocks from my new place. I play rhythm guitar and do front vocals for the band, and plus I write most of the songs for the band. So this is the reason I live all alone, because I need time to come up with lyrics for the songs. All of us in the band decided we would spend our money lightly until we hit a big with top tens. So that means no fancy homes or cars just yet. We wanted to plan big and dream big without drinking or drugs involved. So this is the reason I was not attached to a certain lady in my life.

One night I was sitting back trying to relax to some music playing on my stereo. And some of my friends I have not seen in awhile decided to have a party at my place. All I wanted was peace and quiet, but I figured since it had been awhile since I've hung around my friends. So we invited a lot of women over and had some drinks going on. My brother told me he had a surprise for me and a knock at the door came. My brother ended up ordering us a stripper. She was a hot blonde chick with a tight outfit on. She put a CD in and started dancing to the beat of a Dr. Dre song. All the guys were having a goodtime watching her get down and dirty, but I just didn't get anything from it. I mean this is all I saw on tour watching strippers and band groupies around us after shows. It was a bore to me.

So anyway after the party ended it was about 3:00 am and I kicked everyone out of my place. I went in to my bathroom and turned on the shower. As I was removing my shirt I heard my phone ring. I ran into my sitting room and answered it. An angry voice yelled into my ear "is the fucking party over with?"

I asked "excuse me?" The angry voice identified herself as my next door neighbor. As I was about to say I was sorry she quickly hung up her phone. I hoped into the shower and I thought to myself that I just felt so bad pissing my neighbor off. I should have had more respect on the first day moving in the complex.

So at 4:00 am I climbed into my bed and slept till about 10:00 am. The phone call before I went to bed bothered me so much. I mean I really felt bad about it. So I got dressed and headed out to my sitting room and started watching some TV. I opened my front windows open to feel so ocean breeze. An hour went by and I heard someone walking up the steps of the complex. I stared at my window from my couch and this tall black woman walked by my window. Man was she a fox to me and I mean foxy foxy lady. As she walked by my window a strong scent over powered the sea air. I found out she was my next door neighbor. My mouth just dropped a mile down as it just occurred to me that she was the angry lady on the phone.

I have never thought about getting it on with a black woman before, but one glance at this lady just drove me nuts. For a whole week I watched this woman walk by my window and it came to the point that as soon as she walked by I followed to the balcony. Just so I could watch her walk to her car. It was on a Friday on that week that I walked out on my back balcony to watch the waves on the beach. And my tongue just fell out of my mouth as I glanced down on the sands. It was my neighbor lying on a towel with a bikini on sun bathing. This woman looked to be in her late 20's with a very dark skin color that just shinned from the sun. She always wore her hair up in a cloth like thing. She looked to be about 5'8" with long legs that wouldn't stop for days. She had 38c cups for breasts and what they call ghetto booty. This woman made my dick hard and my mouth water. I mean she made me feel like I was in a desert with no water for days, I just craved her. They next day which was on a Saturday I decided I would make my move on her. I went out into the city to shop for some dinner and pick up some fresh flowers for miss foxy lady. I got home and put my groceries away and I hoped into the shower. I threw some nice clothes together and put some good smelling stuff on. I grabbed the flowers with a huge grin upon my face. I walked out of my place and next door to hers. I rang the doorbell and I heard footsteps approaching the door. My heartbeat speeded up I felt like a teenager going on a date for the first time.

As the door opened up I took a deep breath. I was hoping she didn't have company over and I was begging her not to have a man to come to the door. It would be my luck if a huge man answered the door. To my surprise it was her! She said "can I help you?" I introduced myself as her next door neighbor and let her know that I was sorry for being loud on my first night in the complex. She smiled as I offered the flowers to her as my apology. She invited me into her place as she was telling me that she was sorry she got an attitude with me on the phone. We chatted for awhile on her couch and sipped on some Pepsi. We introduced ourselves, her name was Ebony.

I let her know that I was about to throw some dinner on the stove and was wondering if she would join me. To my surprise she accepted my offer. So we walked over to my place as I fixed her something to drink. I started dinner as we talked in the kitchen. She looked up at a poster of my band on my wall. She yelled out, "oh my god I knew you looked familiar". She mentioned that she saw us in the newspaper. She mentioned to me that I should have all the women. I laughed out loud and said, "not interested in any". I let her know that it wasn't a big deal to me. Ebony explained to me that she was 46 years old divorced woman. Now notice I said she looked to be in her late 20's, well this is how fine she was. A 46-year-old with a 26-year-old body. Ebony told me that she knows what I meant by not having a mate around. She said after her divorce, she had to put men away. Ebony explained that she gets hit on all the time, but she was just not interested in those players. So me being nervous around her I just had to ask a nerve-racking question. I asked her how long had it been since she had a man. She said it had been about 2 years, but in those two years she had been involved in lesbian relationships. I couldn't believe my ears. I mean I imagined making love to this lady and just to find out she was a lesbian just threw me off.

Dinner was done as we sat down at the table to eat. I decided I wouldn't try anything much on her. I would just be myself and try to just become a friend to her. After we finished dinner she asked me if I had any wine. So I told her I only had the cheap shit. So we walked into my sitting room as we sipped on some wine. She asked me to play and sing her something on my guitar. So I stood in front of her with my acoustic strapped around me. I played one of my songs, which was a slow love song with lyrics talking about desiring a woman. I always put on an excellent performance when I closed my eyes and sung. As I finished the song I opened my eyes and Ebony was in amazement. Ebony commented that the song was sweet and sounded so sexy coming from my mouth.

I returned to my couch beside her. We sat there for awhile watching the tube. We ended our night about midnight as I walked Ebony to her door. Ebony commented that she enjoyed dinner and our talk, she let me know to come over tomorrow night to her place for some dinner. So that night I laid down in my bed in the dark. My cock got so hard thinking about making love to this woman. I mean it wasn't only her body that turned me on, it was her sexy voice that drove me wild. I want lie thought about lying beside her and touching her all over with my hands and touching her in ways with my tongue. The thought of it just drove me to masturbation. And I wondered if she felt the same way about me. I guess I would find out sometime if she would let me make a move or just become a friend for life. IT really didn't matter to me; just so I can be around her would be all right with me.

The next day which was on a beautiful Sunday I got up about noon. I went to see my parents and my brother, which was not to far from my place. My family and friends decided they would have a welcoming lunch for our band. We had a nice Sunday dinner and played some outdoor games. I talked to some of my friends and band mates about this woman and they suggested just being myself. The band picked on me and said I was having a slight case of jungle fever. It was about 5 pm and I returned back to my place. I went by the store to pick up some wine, not the cheap shit! And some fresh roses for Ebony. I knocked on her door and Ebony came to the door in her robe. I let her know that I had to take a shower and that I would be back over for dinner. Half an hour later I returned to her door with the wine and the roses. Ebony greeted me at the door with a smile on her face.

Ebony was still wearing her white terry cloth robe. That robe looked so hot on her, because of the contrast of it around her dark body. We had a little dinner and returned to the living room for some of the wine I brought over. Ebony raised her glass for a toast. Ebony made her toast, "to a new friendship and to great love making tonight". I couldn't believe my ears, so I said, "excuse me?" Ebony laughed and said, "what's wrong honey, did I scare you?" I laughed back and let her know I hope she wasn't joking. As our eyes met her full lips touched mine. We kissed slowly as her tongue went deep into my mouth. Within seconds my cock got so erect as she rub her hand over it. Our lips separated and Ebony got up and told me to wait on the couch. She walked back into her bedroom and didn't return for about 5 minutes. Those 5 minutes seemed like hours to me. After she returned she took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom. Her bedroom was dark and the only thing that was lit up was four candles. Soft R&B music was playing on her stereo. She reached around me and caressed me as we kissed.

Ebony started peeling off my shirt over my head and then she tugged at my zipper on my pants. Within seconds my pants were down to my ankles. As I assisted her I was standing naked before Ebony. Her eyes were set upon my naked body as her robe dropped to the floor. My cock got even harder than ever to the sight of Ebony's tall dark body. Ebony got on her knees and she started to stroke my cock into her soft brown hands. Before you know it she put her wet full lips on my cock. I rubbed my hands through her long black hair as she pleasured my cock. I couldn't believe that the woman that I dreamed of having was doing this.

Lucky I wasn't one of those minutemen, because I would have exploded all over her lips. After about five minutes Ebony took my cock out of her mouth and stood up. She backed me up to her bed and we both fell onto the purple silk sheets. I started to explore her beautiful body with my kisses and tongue. I slowly kissed her neck and then worked my way down to her hard nipples. I took her dark nipple into my mouth, twirling my tongue around them. Ebony let out a soft sigh as her body shook. I then worked my way passed her tight belly down to her secret garden. Her love hole was surrounded by dark curly hair. I started to tongue her inner walls as both my hands were on her breasts. Ebony motioned for me to get into a 69 position so she could take my cock into her sweet mouth. She mentioned that it had been so long and she missed sucking cock. Pretty soon I had her clit in between my lips nibbling on it gently. AS I started sucking on her clit softly I placed two fingers in and out of her slit. Ebony was soaking wet with hot juices. Ebony's body shook as she screamed out, "oh baby, put that cock inside me now!" We got out of her 69 position and I spread her legs wide as I slowly slid half of it in her. I started a slow pace, because Ebony was tight like it was her first time. Ebony urged me to go faster and I started throwing my hips in a medium pace.

Ebony then pulled away from me and rolled me on my back. Ebony straddled me and guided my cock deep into her pussy. She started riding me faster and faster and then she let out a loud yell as she orgasm. Ebony leaned down with my cock still implanted in her. As she was still cumming I had my arms around her back as she breathed into my ear. After she gained air, she begged me to fuck her doggie style. As she positioned herself I crawled up behind her. My cock was lubed up from her juices before. I slid my cock into her hot dripping hole and I started hitting it slowly with my hips. Ebony begged me to fuck her faster as she rubbed her clit with her fingers.

Within seconds I felt my balls tighten up. It felt like a sharp pain in my balls. Before I could tell her that I was about to cum, Ebony let go a yell even louder than before. This woman was cumming again, but harder than before. She fell onto the bed moving all around as her body shook. After a few seconds she returned to pleasure my cock with her mouth. Ebony squeezed my balls as I started to explode hot white cream all over her lips. Ebony started to clean every drop off of my cock. We laid in her bed kissing and touching each other, until we both fell asleep. A few hours we awoke to the ocean air blowing from the window onto our naked bodies.

That night I found a woman that would please me in many ways. In and out of bed I mean. This woman I could talk to about anything and everything and we shared so much making love. We continued our relationship for about a month until I talked her into giving up her lease and moving in with me. Sometimes she came with me on tours with the band. She enjoyed being with me, even though I was 20 years younger than she was. Age or color differences didn't effect us, it's our hearts that mattered the most.

To Be Continued. . .