Foxy Teacher Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

To Selma Fox, it was some of the greatest sex she had ever had also. The man with his face between her legs had great enthusiasm, and it was obvious he knew how to give a woman a good time with his mouth. Repeated waves of joy swept back and forth through her body, and Selma knew she was going to start cumming soon. She also knew her climax would be a great one, but she hoped the young man eating her pussy would first raise her to an even higher level of excitement before sucking on her clit and bringing her to an orgasm.

Through slitted eyes, she watched as his mouth reached her clit hood and he raised his head to see her reactions. Seconds later, after he had lowered his face again, she felt his tongue on her other pair of inner and outer lips and realized he was an even more gifted lover than she had thought. He was going to keep eating her pussy until she reached the apex of sexual excitement.

Selma's movements became even wilder, as she gave herself completely over to reveling in the great sexual experience she was having. Her legs were thrusting out and back over the shoulders of the man who was giving her the exquisite joy, and she could hear herself moaning and whimpering from the incredible pleasure he was giving her. She felt his tongue slowly traveling upward again, between the other inner and outer lips, until his eyes and nose came into view above her mons.

"That's fabulous," she told him. "Now, suck my clit and make me cum!"

Lincoln heard her directions and saw how Miss Fox's clit was completely free from its protective hood, and how her thighs had rotated outward, presenting her pussy completely to him. He felt her legs thrusting out and back over his shoulders, and knew the time was right to envelop her clit in his mouth and suck and lick it until she climaxed. He lowered his face and engulfed the adorable swollen morsel and, with his lips forming a seal at the base, he started sucking while his tongue caressed its sides and top. The excited teacher immediately started fucking even more strongly up into his face.

Her other movements became even more frenetic too, until she joyously cried out that she was cumming. He felt her soft but strong thighs clamp onto his temples and her hands went to the back of his head, pressing his face more firmly against her pussy. The teacher's gyrations on top of her desk became even wilder, bouncing up and down on her ass with her legs swinging from side to side. Lincoln's head was a very willing prisoner, and he clung to the thighs that held him while his mouth remained clamped around the swollen clit that filled it so delightfully, while his tongue continued its caresses.

For almost five of the most incredible minutes of his life, Lincoln reveled in the wild ride, until the woman who was providing it uttered another subdued but ecstatic cry as she climaxed. Her back arched in front of him; all the muscles in her body clenched and she rammed her pussy into his face for the ultimate time. After her orgasm, she completely relaxed on top of the desk, leaving her legs draped loosely over his shoulders.

It was obvious to Lincoln that the teacher had climaxed, and it was equally obvious that there would be a great wealth of delicious fresh juices all over her thighs and pussy. He turned his face from side to side and licked it off her legs, as well as devouring everything from her crotch and her pussy lips. He was about to suck the juices from the pink hole that had produced them, when she spoke to him.

"Leave that where it is. We'll need those juices for lubrication when we fuck."

He hated to miss out on any of the nectar that he had helped to produce, but Lincoln was avid enough to fuck that he did as she told him. The edge had been taken off his horniness by the great blow job earlier, but the taste and texture and aroma of the teacher's pussy, especially while she was cumming, had turned his cock fully erect. After slipping his shoulders out from under her legs, he leaned back, still on his knees, and surveyed the succulent body that was awaiting his and her pleasure. She smiled back at him.

"Do you have a condom?" Selma Fox asked him.

"No."

"Oh. I thought all teenage boys carried them. Don't worry; I have some here."

Selma removed her purse from under her head, reached into it and handed Lincoln a package of Trojans. She usually preferred to have the men in her life provide the protection, but believed in being prepared if they were not. As he removed one of the condoms and rolled it onto his cock, she reached down and spread her pussy lips, ready to accommodate the big, stiff cock that was being made ready for her.

With his erection safely encased in latex, the young man moved in closer, leaned forward and supported the weight of his upper body by placing one hand on the desk beside his partner. The other hand guided his cock toward the target being presented to him until he was pressing the tip between the older woman's fingers. He listened to her further instructions.

"Rub the tip of your nice, big cock against my pussy and spread the lubricant. Then, stick it all the way in me and give it to me really good." Though always a dedicated teacher of English grammar, Selma Fox could sometimes slip into a more colloquial way of speaking, and that was one of those times.

Because he was experiencing a series of sexual superlatives that day, Lincoln Carver had gained enough respect for the English teacher's greater sexual experience and knowledge that he did as he was told. She had sucked him off better than anybody else ever had; Miss Fox's pussy was the most delectable in his somewhat limited experience, and she was wetter than any girl or woman he had ever met. With her juices trickling from her pink hole and dripping from the head of his cock, he centered it once more between her fingers and gave a firm push.

"Ooooo, that feels good," Selma murmured as the big, mushroom-shaped head wedged into her pussy.

It felt more than just good to Lincoln; it felt incredibly great. The well-trained muscles inside her pussy started massaging the head of his cock and, after he plunged in another two inches, they worked their same magic on the additional length. Enough of his shaft was imbedded in her that he no longer needed to guide it, so he placed that hand on the desk beside his partner. For a few seconds, he stayed like that, before driving his cock forward again and feeling more of it squeeze into the beautiful place where he so badly wanted it.

He was not the only one who wanted it there. When Selma felt more of the big, stiff shaft surging into her pussy, she hooked her ankles around the man's legs and pulled herself against him. Most of his cock found a home with that thrust and, when the two avid persons repeated their actions, the rest of Lincoln's shaft found a warm and cozy nest inside the wet pussy that was making it so welcome. Once again, he remained where he was for a few seconds, his cock deep in the most delightful place it had ever been, before drawing slowly away, pausing briefly, and driving the thick, brown cyinder all the way back in. The two bodies rejoined each other with a soft, wet noise, accompanied by two sighs of joy.

The next stroke was much the same, except that when Lincoln's pubic hair was brushing Selma's bare pussy, she reached up with her arms in an unspoken request. He knew what she wanted, so he slid his hands along the desk and under her arms until most of the weight of his upper body was resting on his elbows. She put her hands affectionately on his shoulders and told Lincoln what he already knew she wanted.

"Okay, Lincoln. Really give it to me now with that big, hard cock of yours."

He began really giving it to her, with long, slow strokes, each one driving his cock deeply into her wet pussy. She flexed her legs to slide herself forward and her hands pulled against his upper arms as she fucked back to meet each and every thrust he made. For a long time, the young black man and the English teacher fucked on top of her desk, silently except for the wet sounds when their bodies met and their sighs and murmurs of pleasure.

As good as it was already, Selma knew how to make it even better for both of them. "Raise your body and stay there, and let me fuck myself on your nice, big cock," she told the man above her.

Once again, recognizing her greater sexual experience, Lincoln had no difficulty in letting his partner take the lead. He raised his upper body, so he was in the same position as when he first completed the penetration of her pussy, and smiled down at the woman who was being more of a teacher than he ever would have expected her to be. She smiled back and took a tighter grip on his upper arms.

Pulling on his legs with her own and pushing back against Lincoln's sturdy biceps, she slid on the top of the desk, impaling herself on the hard shaft that was waiting for her. Almost by reflex, the owner of that cock thrust forward, and their bodies came together again, this time accompanied by two moans of joy. The second of the new kind of strokes went more smoothly, and their bodies splashed some of Selma's pussy juices on the desk when they met.

A rhythm was quickly set up between the two, with Selma sliding to and fro on the desk and her partner plunging his cock in and out of her. They continued fucking that way for a long time, until his big frame began writhing in pleasure above her and her body started rocking from side to side. They could feel their climaxes starting to approach, and Selma knew how to make cumming better for both of them.

"Lie on top of me," she instructed her star pupil. "And move higher up on my body. Yeah, like that," she added when he changed his position to what she wanted. "Okay, now start ramming your big tool into me harder and faster."

When Lincoln did as directed, he found he was driving his cock into her pussy at a different angle, and it was scraping against the base of her clit with every stroke, both going in and when he drew it back out. It felt even better for him, and it was obviously better for the English Teacher. She fucked back to meet him just as hard and fast as his thrusts, and her happy moans were ending in whimpers after no more than a few minutes of the different and faster strokes.

"Yes! Yes! Keep doing that," Selma urged him.

It wasn't necessary to do any urging, because Lincoln could feel that his climax was almost ready to explode. He wanted his partner to have the very best time possible which meant, to his way of thinking, that she should cum first, and he should climax immediately after, as close to simultaneous as he could manage. He was very happy when she warbled into his ear that she was cumming.

Her hands released his arms and grabbed his back, digging her nails in, while her legs gripped him even more tightly. Her movements under his body were even wilder, with her hips swiveling under him; her legs held him tightly, and her head rolled from side to side on her purse. When Lincoln drew back his cock, preparing to plunge it into her again, the hotsy held him so tightly that she actually rode with him and, when he thrust forward again, he pressed her body against the desk, driving his cock even more deeply into her avid pussy, evoking more and louder moans and whimpers of joy.

For almost a minute, they fucked like that, until Selma climaxed, arching her back while all the muscles in her body clenched. After her orgasm, she sagged back onto the desk, totally relaxed and satiated.

Lincoln was not done. He continued ramming his cock into her pussy as hard and fast as he could, until the great geyser of intense pleasure that had been building in his body erupted, and he climaxed, ejaculating into his condom. He knew he wasn't done yet, and he continued pounding away at the supine woman under him until he had pumped out two more strong spurts of cum. After that, he relaxed too, but continued to support the weight of his body on his knees and forearms. The very happy and satisfied man and woman lay on the desk for ten minutes more while his cock softened and slipped out of the wet pussy it had just shared so much pleasure with. When she was through resting and catching her breath, Selma spoke to him.

"That was wonderful, Mr. Carver, and you were everything a woman could ask for. I hope we can get together and do this some more."

"So do I, Miss Fox, but it'll be a while before I can do anything more today."

"I don't mean today. I mean this Saturday at my apartment."

That sounded like a terrific idea to Lincoln. He couldn't help thinking that the sex, great as it had been in every way, would be a lot better in her bed than it had been on top of the desk. "What time do you want me to come there?"

"About one o'clock, but it won't be just you and me."

Lincoln was slightly disappointed at that, but not enough to make him stay away from the sexy teacher's apartment on Saturday. "Okay, but who else will be there?"

"Jake Olson. Either of you two young men is enough to satisfy me or any other woman, but the two of you can do it even better."

Lincoln thought about that, but not very long and not very hard. He was a good enough friend of Jake, and having to share this hotsy with him was certainly not enough of a hardship to make him miss out on more of the great sex he had just experienced.

"Okay, I'll be there."

Selma Fox smiled. She would be entertaining Jake the following afternoon, the same way she had entertained Lincoln, and she fully expected his reply to her invitation to be the same as she had just received. The horny English teacher anticipated an outstanding school year with plenty of wonderful extracurricular activities ahead of her.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Selma and Lincoln did, and as much as they expect to have in her apartment when the other young man joins them. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers
12