Fragile Unbroken Ch. 04 Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure she knew how to ask what she was asking, but I didn't answer. I was beginning to feel a familiar, deep, heartfelt desire to please my Master that was overwhelming. I was even more his toy. His fuck toy. His possession. I was aching to feel him over me. Finally he took my chin in his hand and gently lifted my face up to look at him. Only he understood how I was feeling. He answered for me. "Stephanie is the perfect slave Angela. Can you see the look in her eyes? She is mine." He stroked my cheek and tears began to fall uncontrollably from my eyes. I loved him for knowing me so well. He spoke again. "Stephanie, you are free to look us in the eyes tonight. You are free to speak."

I whispered, "Yes Master, your slave thanks you." I looked at Angela. I couldn't interpret what was in her eyes but it was beautiful and I knew she was OK with me, with where we were.

Master looked at her too. She was quiet for a moment. She looked at me and then at Master and back at me, but she spoke to Master. "Jon, I think I see what you mean. She is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I don't know what to say."

For my part, I was speechless. This was an insight to their conversation and into my Master that caught me off guard and flooded me with happiness.

He spoke. "Sometimes I don't know what to say either, but you haven't seen anything yet."

I smiled, still unable to form words that I thought would make sense.

Master was not at a loss though. He asked Angela if she would like to shower and she did. While she was gone Master sent me to the bed where I knelt quietly. He rummaged through his bags and sat on the deck.

Angela returned from her shower with a towel wrapped around her. "All I have is my swim suit. Do you mind if I call for a robe or something?"she asked as she stepped onto the deck.

Master walked into the room and started to say something to me but stopped himself. He went to his bag and pulled out a silky looking blue robe. "Will this do? I bought it for Stephanie but she won't mind." He smiled at me wickedly and tossed it to her.

She caught it and looked at me as if to ask if it was OK. I Iooked back at her and giggled. "Slave!" I stated flatly as if she had forgotten.. We all broke out in laughter as Angela stepped into the bathroom and returned with the robe on. It fell to mid thigh and was tied at the waist. Her tits filled it our beautifully and it hung on the curves of her hips like it was weightless.

The mood shifted in the room at that moment as I looked at her and she looked at me. Master was right on it, and doubled the tension in the room instantly. He walked up and took my leash and placed it in Angela's hand. She froze and Master reached closer to my throat and jerked down sharply. I instantly fell to my hands and knees facing her. He pulled the leash toward her and I crawled forward on the bed until I could easily have kissed her breast. Her nipples poked through the thin fabric and our breathing was the only sound in the room until Master broke the spell.

"What do you think Angela?" He said in a deep, throaty whisper.

She looked in my eyes. "I don't know."

Her honesty drew me to her. I whispered, "Have you ever been touched by a girl?"

She shook her head, no.

I looked at Master. He turned and sat down in a chair near the bed. The candle light seemed to grow dim around him. He said, "Angela, I give her to you."'

Angela paused, then dropped the leash and began to untie her sash. I stopped her. "Let me do that for you." I finished the task and her robe fell open. I looked down her smooth stomach to her sex. It was shaven with a little triangular landing strip. Her skin was an amazing brown. She had no tan lines. She was as exotic and beautiful as she was intelligent and fun.

I whispered to her. "I will do anything for you. You can do anything to me. I'm yours." And I nuzzled her robe to the side with my nose until I could kiss her breast near her nipple. She grabbed my hair and I felt her resistance begin to melt away. I wrapped my lips around her nipple and began to suck softly.

"Yes." She gasped.

I sucked harder, still on my hands and knees at the edge of the bed. She still standing in front of me. I pushed my nose under the other side and found her other rock hard nipple. I began to suck it. Her fingers were tangled in my hair. I sucked a mouthful in, flicking my tongue over her nipple.

Masters voice drifted between us. "Angela, she will only do what you tell her to do." Disappointment hit me. She might not have realized it but that was a command. I slowly decreased my sucking and reluctantly let her nipple fall out of my mouth. I left my lips parted and looked up at her. She looked back at me and then crawled onto the bed, turning on her back and resting against the pillows.

"Come here" she said. I crawled over to her, up between her thighs but stopped there, my tits hanging over hers and my lips inches from hers. Our thighs touched. My hair fell down over my shoulders and brushed against her skin. She responded to the feathery touch with a small jerk that went from head to toe. This was getting fun.

Master spoke. "Be careful Angela, she may be a slave but she is also devious."

I was pissed. He called me out. I remained motionless over her. Her body was reacting as she squirmed a little. My pussy was dripping wet. I could feel the cool air against my wet panties.

She was catching on. She leaned forward and kissed me. I kissed her back. Her tongue poked between her lips and I gripped it with my lips and sucked on it. She melted a little.

She grabbed my hair and pressed me down onto her tit. I kissed it teasingly.

She was getting it. "Suck it please." She whispered.

"Yes, mistress." I replied in a low seductive voice. I returned to what I already knew she liked and sucked her nipple like It was a little cock. This was not only a performance for her after all. I knew the love of my life was watching. I continued until she pulled my head to the other nipple. As I sucked she let the robe fall down her arms and pulled them out of the sleeves. My temporary owner was naked.

Without warning I felt something cold against my ass. I jumped a little and suddenly I felt my panties pulled tight against my crotch and then they fell away. My master had cut them off. I was afraid the blade would scare Angela but she had not noticed. Her eyes were shut. I sucked harder on her nipple as I felt the blade slip under my bra strap and with another quick snap it fell away. The black garter and stockings were all I had left. I felt his hand on my ass and then he was gone.

Angela's legs were parting further and she was lifting her pussy up toward me. I stayed on her tits, not budging until I felt her hands in my hair pushing me downward. I yielded willingly, brushing my leash to the side as I kissed my way down her belly. I could smell her pussy and I wanted to taste my virgin owner, but I was also in a playful mood. I had to obey, but only what I HAD to obey. As my mouth hovered over her pussy I paused, blowing on her pussy, teasing her. She finally broke as she pushed up toward my mouth and I backed off, kissing the inside of her thigh.

"Oh fuck me," she growled. "Lick my..." I grabbed the moment. She had said "fuck me" and in the heat of the moment I shoved my finger into her pussy. She let out a moan, almost backing away from me until she realized she wanted it and I felt her pussy tighten on my finger. Her hands were still in my hair and she shoved my face against her pubes. "Lick it Stephanie," she moaned loudly enough that I'm sure it could have been heard well outside our room. I giggled inside as I splayed my tongue out over her pussy and pulled it upward, pushing her lips apart and the pressing the hood of her clit upward until I felt the firm little button of her clit. It was larger than I had ever experienced and in my mind this was the it she had ordered me to lick. I pushed another finger up inside her to give her something to grip onto and curled them around. I wasn't playing anymore. I was going to please this woman.

I sucked her labia into my mouth, pressing them together with my lips. They were long and thick. I pulled at them with my lips. I pushed them apart with my tongue and pinned them open with my lips then licked her clit gently as I fucked her harder and harder with my two fingers. Her hips picked up the rhythm of my tongue and I knew I had found what felt good to her. As she cried out I learned more of what she wanted. I kept the pace until she pulled my face down hard. It hurt my lips and I loved it. I swirled my tongue over her clit and her orgasm hit. I felt a flood of cum over my fingers and her Latin hips swung wild against my face. She was pulling my hair. I was in heaven.

I kept it up until she pulled me away from her pussy but I gripped her thigh with my arm and drove into her clit. She never said a word and I was relentless. I fucked her as deep as my fingers could reach and flicked my tongue and lips over her clit crazily. Her next orgasm had her panting and trying to crawl backwards away from me on the bed but I held on until I felt her calming down. As she slowed down I slowed my pace until her breathing started to slow too. I drew my fingers out of her very slowly. Her hips And her pussy twitched involuntarily with my movements as I withdrew. Her cum was all over my face.

I heard him in the background. "Kiss her girl."

I crawled up her body, dragging my tits along her stomach and pressing them down onto hers as I placed my lips gently onto hers and paused.. She had never been with a girl. I could taste her cum and her smell had overwhelmed my senses. She was delicious. As she realized what I was doing, I knew she could smell her sex on me. I circled her lips with my tongue and kissed her again. This time she responded. I pushed my tongue into her mouth but hers pushed back. She began to suck my lips and all I could think was that she might someday taste me.

My lips were sore. For me that meant I had done my job. As she backed away from kissing me she stared into my eyes. I felt like she was reading me. Her gaze penetrated me. I smiled back at her but I couldn't hold the stare. I backed away and lay my head on her breast, feeling her breathing. She wrapped her arms around me and I looked up at her, questioning. "Have I been a good servant Miss Angela?"

"Servant?" She replied, "You're a fucking goddess." I giggled, wondering how Master would take my ego down a notch. At this point I needed it.

The next chapter will be the continuation of this night. All I can say is that I was never allowed to sleep and that writing these memories feels like it has made them last forever. It feels like they have become more than a memory, more than an experience. It feels like I have.honored two people that I love, and the story of that night isn't even close to done. The next chapter may the most sex filled thing I have ever written.

I promise, it is cumming very soon.

12