Fragile Unbroken Ch. 04 Pt. 3

Story Info
The evening continues with an intense surprise.
6.5k words
4.88
20.6k
5

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 03/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fragile Unbroken Ch. 04 Pt. 3 Continued.

Master broke in. "Well Angela?" She looked at him questioning.

"You haven't spoken in a while but you seem to be enjoying yourself."

She nodded and acted a little self conscious standing in front of us naked. "I don't know. I guess I'm in shock." She looked down at herself as if checking to make sure all her parts were intact. "I've never done anything like this. I mean, I've had sex..." We knew that part. "But fuck. You guys are intense."

Master nodded. "Yeah, We are, but that's part of our lifestyle. We aren't always this intense. Sometimes we're much more intense, but we're almost never like the 'vanilla' world either."

He walked over to the table and scooted the almond oil a couple of inches as if to remind to us that he wasn't done yet, then he walked over to the hotels advertisements strewn on one table. He called and ordered a variety of foods from room service and a pot of coffee. Oh shit, I thought. Coffee? He's plotting.

Angela sat down on the bed near me. She looked like she had something to say but she was quiet. While Master was busy I scooted closer and took her hand. "Are you alright?"

She grasped my hand and turned back to me. "I'm so fuckin' alright. I didn't even know I could get this horny." I laughed and we held hands, watching Master.

Master returned to unclip my leash. "You girls relax for a while. I ordered some food."

I rolled off of my knees onto my back and splayed out across the bed. Angela laid back and rested her head on my thigh. We laid there for a long while and rested. She toyed with the end of my leash, twirling it on the beautiful brown skin of her trim belly.

Master clicked on some boring TV news show and I ignored it as I was well practiced in doing. My thoughts drifted to Angela and Master. She was so open and Masters artful manipulation seemed to have drawn out a natural desire for dominance and submission, or maybe it was just that she liked heavy sex. I assumed that Master was just that good and she hadn't even realized what was happening. I reached down and stroked her head as it rest on my thigh, brushing the hair from around her face.

A knock came to the door. Master pointed toward the door. I went to grab some cloths and realized all I had left was the sheer cover up I brought for the beach. It wouldn't even begin to hide my black garter and stockings but I grabbed it and didn't even tie it closed as I ran for the door.

A young man stood there with a cart full of food. He looked right past me and I realized he could see Angela lying naked on the bed. The next place his eyes landed was on my tits, the details of which were only slightly hidden by my cover-up, which wasn't closed anyway. I stepped out of the way for him to enter but his nerves got ahold of him and he pushed the cart half way inside the door before excusing himself. I couldn't resist playing with him. I let go of the cover-up and it fell open. One nipple came uncovered. His eyes shot down to my smooth pussy. He left so fast that I started giggling uncontrollably.

We enjoyed a snack and left the cart outside the door. We all had a glass of wine as our conversation picked up. Angela had questions which she and Master discussed at length. I listened quietly. By the time the subject started to change Angela had a very good idea what our lifestyle was like, as well as an idea how other people view the lifestyle. Her image of leather clad, hooded sexual deviancy had been softened to an open minded acceptance that our lifestyle was varied and that different people lived different ways that were acceptable as long as certain lines weren't crossed, and even those lines were subjective in ways.

She accepted us. We accepted her. I wanted her in my life in whatever capacity could exist. We were fast friends.

But we were friends sitting at the table with a crafty and intelligent man who had an agenda. In my world, that was something never to be forgotten. That bottle of almond oil was still looming large in my mind. My eyes wandered over the room where so much had already taken place. It gave me an idea of my own.

I left my chair and knelt next to Master laying a hand on his thigh. He would know I had a request. He nodded my way.

"Master, may your slave remove her stockings?" I didn't want to tell him they had become uncomfortable or I might end up wearing them all the way home.

He nodded his consent. I had more. "May your slave run a bath for you two?

Master thought for a moment. "A hot bath sounds nice girl." He looked at Angela. She smiled in agreement. "Yes, run us a bath and be in it when I'm ready."

I turned to my duty. There were bath oils sitting next to the tub. I ran the bath as hot as I could stand it, infusing the oils into the water. I stripped and stepped into the heat. If stung my skin as I entered. The masochist in me took over as I sat upon a preformed seat. The tub would easily accommodate all three of us, though maybe just a little cozy. It may have been designed for two, but it was plenty big enough for two people and a slave. The warmth penetrated my body and as the tub filled up I knelt upon the bottom, my breasts bobbing at the surface.

I called out. "Master, your water is ready."

The two of them walked over. Master helped Angela into the water and stepped over the side himself. Each of them took one of the seats and I remained between them. As Master relaxed I took his foot in my hands and set it in my lap. I began massaging it. I massaged both feet, up each leg until I was nearly brushing against his genitals. I worked every muscle and then turned to Angela and did he same. She loved it. She laid back and whispered at me repeatedly how good it felt.

Next I turned to my Master and asked, "May your slave massage her loving Masters back?" He turned, allowing me to slip behind him, where I again worked the muscles of his back, shoulders and neck. I reached around and worked down his arms from behind before slipping from behind him and kneeling in front of him where I massaged his chest, his forearms, even his hard stomach.

I turned to Angela . I didn't even have to ask as I slipped behind her, mirroring my work over her beautiful brown skin. I admired how my pale white skin contrasted against hers. I slipped around the front of her and worked her forearms, and hands. Her response to my ministrations was dramatic in comparison to Masters stoic appreciation. I worked my way up her tummy to her breasts where I no longer massaged muscles but large, beautiful orbs of exquisite tan sexuality. She looked me in the eye the whole time. It intimidated me and I kissed her on the cheek as I withdrew to the middle of the tub and knelt toward my master in the tangle of our feet.

As I worked over their muscles in the steamy water, they conversed about lots of things, masters work, Angela's schooling . We talked about how I met Master and how he learned to be a Dominant. It was relaxed and comfortable.

The tangle of feet aside, kneeling in shallow water is fun. It opens up so many seductive options with its supportive weightlessness. I leaned back and let my nipples stick out of the water. When I wasn't paying attention Master flicked one with his finger and I yelped out loud. It embarrassed me. Angela splashed water in his face and we all laughed.

The water was getting warm and Master told me to get our towels. I stepped out and brought an open towel to the tub. Master led Angela out and I wrapped it around her. I was freezing. I dried Masters body but before I finished he picked up a towel and wrapped it around me. I dried myself. The room was warm but I was still cold. I stepped to the bed and drew the covers back, kneeling on the floor beside it.

Angela bounced up on the bed and spoke to Master. "Jon, can Stephanie come up on the bed?"

"If you like." he responded. I crawled up into the bed.

Angela and I were sprawled on the soft, clean sheets of the bed. The room was still lit only by candles. The TV had been turned off. The only sounds were ours and distant waves. Our hair was wet. If it weren't for the looming presence of my Master I would have curled up next to Stephanie and fallen sleep, but Master returned.

He brought my leash and a handful of long, thick white cotton ropes. Be tossed the leash to Angela. She was awkward as she fumbled to clip it on my collar, but I suspected a lot more awkward was coming for both of us.

Master asked Angela, "Do you want to see how intense it can get?"

She didn't answer for a moment, and when she did it came out soft and quiet. I had a nagging angst as I wondered where this would go. "For who?" She asked.

"That depends on you."

She swallowed hard and didn't say anything.

"What do to want?" He asked.

I could see was processing. She looked at me as if she wanted advice. She swallowed hard.

"Stephanie is so beautiful and you two are so close. I want to talk to her if you don't mind."

"Okay." He jerked my chain and I crawled fast to the edge of the bed and knelt before him, spreading my thighs wide facing him, palms turned up and resting on my thighs, eyes resting on his feet.

She crawled across the bed and sat on the edge next to me. Master was directly in front of us. "Stephanie, I need to know what you think." I was confused. I looked up at her while she continued. "I'm scared, but I want to know how you feel, you know, first hand."

I couldn't help smiling as I admired her honesty and her courage.. Master watched us. I responded. "You don't need me for that Angela. I think that would be beautiful, but are you sure? You've seen so little."

She nodded. "I don't know if I'm sure. Jon, I mean, your Master," she looked up at him and turned away quickly, "he's so..." She paused searching for words.

I interrupted. "He's a good Master who knows how to reach me. He's a good man. I love him and I adore you. If there is something you want, just ask. If you are worried about hurting me, don't. I am his and what pleases him, pleases me." It felt really weird having this conversation with him standing naked a foot away.

I took her hand and held it for a moment, then with a gentle squeeze I placed her hand on Masters chest. She looked up at him. He stood like a statue, beautiful and silent.

Angela left her hand there as she looked up at him. "Jon, would you teach me?

"Teach you what?" He asked.

She thought for a moment. "Teach me how to serve you?"

Master thought for a moment of his own. "There are a lot of things we both have to learn before I can even consider something like that, but what I will do is start making sure you know what you're asking. Get on your knees." He commanded.

She hesitated, looking me over and then seemed to realize she ought to be moving. She shifted her knees under her. Master took her hands and placed them palm down on her thighs then grabbed the hair behind her head and tilted her head down before speaking again.

"Angela, you've only seen a little of what my relationship with this slave is like. Our sessions can be much more intense, and much longer than what you've seen tonight." He leaned down and put his face next to her ear. "And much, much more painful." He stood again. "How can I be confident that you are serious when we've only known each other a day?"

She paused a long while before answering. She started to look up but he pushed her head back down. "I don't know about the pain. I'm afraid, but I've been watching you two, or really watching Stephanie." She stopped for a moment. "I've never seen trust like hers. I don't think I want to be a slave but I want to feel like she feels."

I was gushing inside. I wanted to embrace her. I wanted to kiss her. I wanted Master to want her and I wanted her next to me.

Master must have been reading my mind. He put his finger under my chin and lifted my face. Her hand was still on his chest and I wanted desperately to see the expression on her face, but Masters eyes were drilling into mine as he spoke.

"Slave. What do you think about all of this?"

"Master, I live for your pleasure. I only want you happy."

"Bullshit." The word hit me like a slap on the face. "I know you are devoted. I know your love for me and I love you, but you have desires. What she's asking may become serious someday. Are you willing to take that risk?"

Doubts and questions flooded my mind. He held my face with his hand but his eyes gripped my soul. He was right, of course. I thought about Angela. My warmth for her had grown so fast, but I had no doubt of her sincerity. She was amazing.

I thought about Master. Every fear I ever had of him had turned into love and trust as the fears proved unfounded. I let the thoughts run through my mind, afraid to speak too quickly. Hints of jealousy washed over me. My heart pounded in my chest, but I knew my fear was not rational. Excitement of the novelty of having a sister enveloped me, but the reality of how difficult life can be in a relationship checked my emotions up.

I turned to look at her. Her hair was messy. She was gorgeous kneeling next to me. That aroused me. I reached to her and placed my hand gently on the back of her head. She turned to me and the expression of sincerity mixed with fear, lust and whatever other complexity drew me to her.

I looked at Master. "I've never met anyone like her, Master. She knows what she wants and she is not naive. I think she would make a perfect sister to me and I believe she will bring even more beauty into our lives. I know you will make good decisions for me."

Master listened and thought. He lifted her chin, holding both of our faces up to him. "Then we'll just see how it goes. I am not promising anything to either of you but I'll accept your request Angela. You'll have to earn my trust and I will earn yours."

He bent over putting his face close to hers.

"This will not be easy for you girl. Your training starts tonight."

She looked up at him and swallowed hard, "Yes, yes..."

"Sir" he finished for her. "You will call me Sir. You are not my slave. You are my submissive. You are sisters and you will address each other as your sister. Your name does not exist Angela. You are my girl, Stephanie is my slave."

I almost giggled. He was on a roll.

My heart leapt at the thought of having her as my sister.

Master continued, "We will have details to work out, but for now you two had best put the rest of the world aside. Tonight, this is your world."

I love it when he gets like that.

Master took a rope, fastened it into a loop around her neck, loose and secure. She didn't move. He jerked down. It took a moment but she got on her hands and knees. He dropped her leash and took mine, almost dragging me off of the bed to sit in the chair. My heart sank but I didn't let it show.

He returned to her and took up her leash. He jerked upward. She thought for a moment and then returned to her knees. He pulled up so that the rope strained against her neck until she rose up off of her haunches. Concentration on my sisters face was a gorgeous thing.

"If you can't take what you're going through, you can tell me to stop, but I warn you, if you ask me to stop, I will stop completely. I will assume you have changed your mind and you will be free to go. You'll be free to stay too, but I will not force you to do something you don't want. Do you understand?"

She nodded, he pulled the rope toward him until she lost her balance. She struggled but she regained it.

Answer me with Yes Sir."

She answered, "Yes Sir."

I was fascinated watching them.

"Do you understand that you are free to go?" He asked.

"Yes Sir."

Do you want to go?"

"No Sir"

"Are you afraid to be bound?"

"No Sir, I mean, Yes Sir, I'm afraid but..."

He interrupted her. "Do you accept my control and will you submit?"

"Yes Sir."

She was awesome. She glanced at me. I smiled. Her face showed her nerves.

Master took her leash and dragged her backward until she fell with a soft shriek onto her back on the bed He bound her wrists together in front of her, then went to his bag and dumped it on the table. A massive pile of coiled rope fell out, as well as a few items I hoped my new sister wouldn't see, at least until Master chose for her to. In her current state that wasn't much of a concern.

He returned to her with more ropes and dropped them on her belly. She looked a little wide eyed as Master took my leash and led me onto the bed.

"Kneel over your sister's face." His voice was deep and commanding.

I complied. My knees were on each side of her head. I was facing her legs. My pussy hovered directly over her face. I awaited further commands. Between my breasts I could see her chest. She was breathing hard, obviously nervous but there was nothing I could do for her now. Sisters fate was His.

Master took the pillows from the head of the bed. With his hand under her ass he directed her to lift her ass and he shoved pillows under her until her ass was a good foot off of the bed. He spread her legs, deliberately placing them as wide as they could go.

She looked so vulnerable. I was intoxicated by all that I witnessed.

Master went to the table and spoke over his shoulder. "Girl, have you ever had anything in your ass?" It was point blank. Her body tensed.

Her reply was tentative. "No... No Sir."

"Do you object?" He asked.

She didn't respond right away. Her body remained tense.

"Do you object?" He repeated.

""No Sir." She sounded like she was almost in tears.

I leaned forward. I couldn't see her eyes. I knew I needed to let go and submit myself to the fact that Master was in control. Somehow that was easier when it was just me. I forced myself to breath slow and deep.

Master came over with the almond oil and a large, heavy, steel butt plug which I was very familiar with.

He looked at sister. "I was not prepared to have a virgin ass here with me tonight, but since you delayed in answering me I have a special treat for you. Your will know who owns your ass by the time we're through."

She didn't waste time in answering him, at all. "Yes Sir."

Master laid the heavy plug between her tits as he tied ropes to her legs just above her knees. The tag ends of these he slung across the bed and attached them to the feet under the head of the bed with an ingenious knot which allows him to adjust the length easily, and yet remains secure. I've never been able to get one to give, but Master does. He adjusted the tension so that her legs were spread wide apart and held up in the air. I could see her beautiful brown pussy and I wondered what torment I might witness, or endure.

Master held the plug over her face. "Kiss it."

She did.

He told her to lick it. She did.

He told her, "This isn't going to be easy. I want you to relax and take your time. If it hurts, I want you to tell me immediately."

"Yes Sir." She whispered.

Master took ahold of my leash and with his hand on my hip, guided my crotch down onto her face. My pussy was on her mouth and I could feel her nose pushing against the bud of my ass hole. Her breast heaved with her labored breathing. Stress was overtaking her.

Master spoke softly, "Relax girl, you are safe. I'll take care of you. Your sister will tell me if something is wrong." It helped. She settled down a bit.

Master pulled the rope on her neck down and draped it by her feet.

"Lick your sisters pussy, girl." He said and he pulled the rope leash unexpectedly, making her face press into my crotch. As she realized the command was for her, she slowly snaked her tongue out and I felt it press into the pink folds of my labia. My legs were spread wide and it was difficult to keep my balance as my body reacted to her first touches. I wondered how she felt with her nose nuzzled into my ass crack.

12