Fragile Unbroken Ch. 04 Pt. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master took the bottle of oil and poured oil onto her slit until it was pooling in the depressions. She jumped as it hit her and let out a muffled sound. Master carefully rubbed the vicious steel plug over her slit, and pressed it into her pussy. My sisters hips strained as it entered her and I could feel her moan into my pussy. I began to work my hips back and forth over her mouth as I watched Master pump the long plug into her cunt. It was a lovely thing to watch.

Master pulled it out and slid it down further until it was touching her anus. Her moaning was near constant and every sound was synchronized with his movements, but they stopped as she felt the pressure on her back door.

Master held it there with firm pressure, swirling it gently. I could tell he was taking his time and being very careful with her virgin ass but I knew the pressure would be relentless. Such was his way.

I couldn't concentrate on her licking me as the scene played out before me. Master started coaching her.

"Try to relax your ass girl." Surprisingly I heard her murmur from between my pussy lips, "Yes Sir."

"Breathe," he reminded her. She sucked in a deep breath through her nose. "Breathe and try to let your muscles relax. Let it in. I won't hurry but your ass is going to remember me girl."

As she breathed out again he pushed it in further. She whimpered in response. This continued for a long time with him coaching, and slowly working the large plug into her. After some time I noticed that she was not licking me anymore. Master noticed to.

"Why have you stopped girl?" And her mouth began to work on me again.

As she adjusted to the girth of the plug, her ass expanded past the thickest portion. It slid inside her fairly quickly after that and she lifted her face into me, screaming softly in pleasure or maybe even pain as it sunk to the hilt. Master smiled and backed away to admire his handy work while the erotic atmosphere grew. I suddenly became aware that she was licking my pussy furiously and my legs nearly collapsed. I fell forward onto my hands, looking down at hers bound on her belly.

Master rubbed the back of my head and then grabbed my hair and pushed me down into the cunt in front of me. I knew what to do as the slick almond oil smeared on my face and I began to lick her with ferocity matching what I felt on my steaming pussy.

Master climbed on the bed behind me and stated flatly. "You may not cum without permission girl. Your orgasm is mine."

She broke away from my pussy. "Yes Sir." And returned to her work.

I felt oils on the crack of my ass and his finger rubbing against my own ass hole. I knew she could be watching every one of these actions. I concentrated on pleasuring her and relaxing my ass. I didn't want to make her cum. I wanted to prolong it and spare her at the same time.

Master grabbed my hips and lifted until I felt his cock slide inside me and then I felt his thumb pressing into my ass as he began to fuck me slowly.

I pushed back against him, trying not to pull away from my sister as she was struggling enough to lick me. Every time her tongue hit my clit it was like a shock and I knew I would cum soon if I wasn't careful. I tried for permission.

"Master, may your slave cum for you?"

"Cum slave, and let your sister clean your cunt afterward "

"Oh yes Master, as you wish," but in having been given permission it was like my body heard him and suddenly a wave of ecstasy washed through my pussy and I nearly collapsed as I moaned. "Master, thank yooouuu,"

When I cum, my pussy gushes my nectar in quantity I heard my sister struggling under me. I lifted myself up but Master, his thumb still pressed into my ass, pushed me back down. I also sank my face back into her pussy and began to tongue fuck her, swirling my tongue around and penetrating her as deep as my tongue could go. The edge of the steel plug in her ass pushed in my nose painfully. I adjusted my head to the side and focused on her clit for a moment, switching between sucking and flicking my tongue over every inch of her sweetness. Her hips pressed up into my face.

Master pulled his cock out of me and I felt cum drizzle out of me. The only place it could go was all over my sisters face I felt for her, but I smiled, thinking, 'welcome to the family.'

Not surprisingly, she handled it well. Master knelt behind me and watched her. I felt him reaching between our bodies and manipulating her breasts which just combined to make her writhe against her restraints with little whimpering screams of pleasure, or maybe pain.

It must have been pain since Masters voice broke the spell. "Bite her lips slave."

Oh shit, I thought. If I bit too hard I'd hurt her badly, but if I bit too soft master would know because she wouldn't react. I sucked her already swollen lips into my mouth and pinched them between my teeth but it wasn't hard enough. I pinched harder and she yelped.

Whew, that was good.

She yelped again, and I knew Master was pinching her nipples.

With no warning I felt master pulling my leash, my smooth golden collar spinning on my neck as he pulled me back to kneel above her.

"Go get the pink one," he said. The pink one was a large, thick dildo with a really strong vibe. The head was pretty damn big. It stretched me every time.

I complied, quickly crawling to the edge of the bed I trotted to the table where the pink one was nestled among the ropes. As I brought it back I received further direction.

"Fuck her."

I had a flash of anxiety for my sister. That butt plug plus this dildo was an all consuming sensation, and with Master directing, there was little chance that I would be able to moderate how she received it.

Sister was already in trouble. She had been restrained for a long time. I looked over the places where rope was attached. Master had left them loose. The only points where it appeared that they were sinking into her flesh was where the most pressure was against her lower thigh.

Her body was writhing. And she was breathing very hard, but the sounds she was making spoke of deep pleasure.

I placed the head of the dildo at her entrance and pushed. Her pussy resisted but as it plunged past the entrance she screamed out, "Oh fuck that thing is huge."

Master knelt with her head between his thighs, watching me. His smile showed approval of both my obedience and her reaction.

"Turn it on." He growled.

I twisted the base and the vicious vibrator hummed to life. I pushed it in slowly until it would go no further and held it there for a moment before withdrawing it. I pressed it into her again. Her pussy looked abused as it impaled her. The amount of pussy juice practically squirting out of her blew me away.

Master grabbed her tits roughly, squeezing them, then pinched her nipples. She squealed. He pinched and pulled and twisted and she grit her teeth against the pain.

When her nipples looked swollen and erect, Master had a satisfied look on his face. Sisters face had a cum covered look of ecstasy. He turned around and knelt with his cock hanging toward her face and pushed it slowly and forcefully between her jaws. She sucked him like a starving animal. Every breath that left her body came out with a moan.

As Master pulled his cock out if his mouth he spoke. "You may not cum girl."

She gurgled, "Yes Sir." And the cock plunged between her lips.

When he pulled it out of her he asked, "Do you want to cum without permission?"

"No Sir." She groaned. He took his long cock in his hand and slapped her across the cheek with it on both sides.

"Our relationship will require honesty, girl. Do you want to cum?"

"Yes Sir."

"You may not."

She groaned. "Yes Sir." But watching her body told me she must be very, very close.

The thick shaft of flesh thrust into her mouth. I timed a thrust of the pink dildo with it. She writhed with a long, moaning scream.

Master held his cool inside her mouth. She gagged. He backed it off a little but kept it there. She was moaning into his cock.

"Do you want to cum girl?"

Her mouth was full. She tried to answer but she couldn't. She nodded her head, and I can only imagine that her eyes showed desperation. Master fucked her face and then pulled out. He wrapped his fist around his dick and began to masturbate furiously over her face.

I knew she was going to cum. No matter what happened, she was going to cum.

Master pumped his cock and after a moment I guessed that he too was going to cum yet again. I prepared myself for a clandestine action of my own, suspecting that I knew what was about to happen.

I was right. Master said, "Cum girl." And the second he said it I planted my face on her clit without permission, driving the pink dildo deep into her. I sucked and flicked at her large clit and her orgasm exploded on the toy.

I looked up, and caught glimpses of my Masters cum hitting her under her chin. Master stroked his cock until every drop had spewed onto her face. Meanwhile, Angela was literally screaming in orgasm. She was pushing and pulling her hip in every direction. Her bound hands flailed and her legs strained against the ropes.

Her orgasm went on forever. Master moved from over her and she was still cumming as I fucked her.

When she finally finished, it was like every muscle in her body slowly turned to putty.

I asked Master if I could clean her. I pulled out the pink one and quickly licked her pussy clean, all along her thighs, her slit and down her sopping ass crack, but my job was not done.

Master was untying her wrists. As I crawled up to her. I started with her tits where little spurts of my Masters seed had landed and licked each one into my mouth, savoring the tangy flavor and the silky texture that I loved. I licked her neck clean as she lay exhausted, still whimpering softly. I licked her cheeks clean, a drop right next to her eye, and a little off of her nose.

I saved the best for last as I planted my lips on hers, sucking Masters delicious cum off her lips and kissing her. I'm not sure I ever had a deeper more heartfelt kiss as she kissed me back. I felt deeply content and happy. This weekend had been a miracle.

I stayed there, caressing her hair and brushing it out of her face. We said nothing. She just stared into my eyes as I held her head and kissed her. I knew her sensations weren't through and I wanted to be with her for what came next.

Master tugged on the butt plug. I knew that would feel intense as her ass had held it in for too long and her asshole had to expand over the thick part for it to exit. She strained and I whispered, "Breathe, little sister. Just let yourself relax." I kissed her and she gasped as the plug exited her. She squirmed. I knew the intense, hot sensation she felt as her butt tried to remember what life had been like before Master took ownership of it.

I turned to Master. "Master, may your slave and her sister rest?"

He had a warm, loving look on his face as he turned his attention to freeing her legs. "Yes my dear. Please rest. Help your sister recover."

He freed her legs and she rolled off of the pillows with a flop. She curled up in a ball next to me and I rubbed the places where the ropes had buried themselves in her thighs. I knew how good it felt to be freed as the blood rushes into areas where the rope had been tied. I knew how good it felt when Master did this for me.

Master came to us and rubbed the other leg and leaned down to kiss Angela. She sprang to life but he held her down and kissed her deeply. She settled and I could feel relaxation wash over her.

After a long kiss, Master spoke to her in the softest tone I think he has in his soul. "You did very well girl." He brushed hair from her cheek. "Few girls could have handled what you've been through in their first session. I am very, very pleased."

He turned to me as I watched gratitude spread over sisters face. "Yes Sir," she whispered, "Thank you Sir. May I have another?"

Masters eyes went wide. He turned back to her and she gave him a huge smile as the humor of it sank in.

Master laughed out loud. "You may girl, but spare yourself tonight."

He returned to me. "And you, my slave, will be rewarded for your performance. I love you."

I absolutely melted. Tears welled up in my eyes.

"Thank you Master, may I have another?"

He smiled and said. "You may. I love you."

He stood up and tended to things in the room. My beautiful, brave sister and I curled up together with our arms around each other.

That was the last thing I remembered.

I woke up still tangled up in sister. I looked up at her and she was awake. Concern shown in her eyes. She spoke quietly as I realized Master was behind her, sleeping in the bed. "Stephanie, have I hurt you?"

I answered, "I'm your sister. Stephanie is not my name for you. And no, you've made me very happy. My wildest dreams wouldn't have been this good." I looked straight at her. "And I wouldn't say that if I didn't mean it. No fronts. If you choose to continue, we are family, as best we can be."

She reacted to the thought of a choice. "I don't know how it will work but I don't want to leave."

"Talk to Master. I'm sure he will have answers."

As the morning progressed, he did have answers. We ordered room service and ate breakfast while we all talked. She needed to have her life. Master was clear on that, but she was always welcome in our home. He established some ground rules for her to keep in contact with him in her absence. She only lived an hour away, so that was a good thing. She could, (more like would,) spend weekends and other free time with us when possible and Master would train her, teaching her how to live as a submissive.

He made her schooling her priority and while he thought he might have advice he did not want to impact her choices other than to give that advice if she wanted it.

It became a comfortable plan for both of them and while she could see that he would be a huge, dominant presence in her life, she still had all the things she loved about her life available. For my part I was happy and excited about the future. I could see that the life I loved was not compromised by her presence. It was enhanced and beautified.

I was also in absolute awe of how my Master had orchestrated this weekend.

We spent part of the day at the beach and when we parted my sister broke out in tears. I was alarmed until I realized that it was happiness and intensity overcoming her. I knew that feeling well and for the first time in my life I had a chance to share that part of my world.

12