Fragile Unbroken Ch. 07 Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I plunged my tongue between her folds, sinking it as deep into her tight little hole as it would go. While my tongue fucked her, I peeked up along her stomach, at her heavy breasts bobbing in the air over me. She grabbed a handful of hair at the top of my head with one hand and grasped one of her tits with the other. Her hand in my hair pulled me into her cunt and she slid her hips back and forth over my face. I let my tongue and my lips glide along the track of her slit, jabbing my tongue inside her when it was in position as she pulled my face into her crotch with my hair.

She didn't stop. I was breathing through my nose as the realization crept over me that I was being used by this woman. She was pulling my hair and grinding her cunt into my face as I did my best to tongue fuck her, lick her, or rub over her clit with my tongue or my lips or even my nose. I had no control and no desire to be anything but her slut fucktoy. It was a familiar feeling that I loved, but it felt new and scary as I realized that my Masters second girl was dominating me without even trying.

I resolved myself to be taken and used by her. It was like she had forgotten that I was under her. She wanted her pussy licked and I was the toy with the tongue. I wrapped my arms around her thighs from behind and buried my face into her. If that's what she wanted, I was going to give it my best. That only drove her harder. I was barely able to keep from scraping her with my teeth. My lips were hurting as she shifted, positioning my mouth over her large, erect clit. I wrapped my lips around it and swirled my tongue.

I was a little in shock at her sudden change, and I was a lot turned on. I pulled one arm from her thigh and gripped her with the other arm. Pushing my thumb up under my chin by her perineum I slicked it up and began rubbing her anus with it, putting slow pressure on the hole. She ground into me all the harder. It was hard to breathe and I didn't care. I inserted my thumb a little more and it passed her tight barrier and sunk inside her ass. Her muscles resisted my presence, I swirled it around in her ass, massaging against the ring of sphincter muscles.

Sister was moaning repeatedly, and with each breath out she was saying, "Oh, fuck yes baby. Fuckin' lick my pussy, lick it baby, lick it.

I obeyed while pushing my thumb in as deep as I could. My attention on her clit alternated between firm pressure and soft pressure as I gained a little control. She was so loud I knew it was close. I sucked her little cock looking clit like it was my only reason for living. I flicked at it with tongue and lips until it hit. She pushed her pubes down on my mouth hard. My lips screamed in pain but my tongue could still swirl over that clit. I fucked her ass hard and she came and came. I felt her wet juices leaking over my jaw and onto my throat but I stayed with her clit until she was pushing my face away saying, "No, stop, stop."

That's when I let myself smile. I pulled my thumb out of her ass as slowly as I could with her pulling away and she reacted to the sensation with groans of pleasure. Finally I reached for her and pulled her down to lay beside me. "Come here sis." I wanted to feel her holding me. I wanted to feel her body close to mine. She draped one leg over my thigh so it nestled within my crotch. She lay one hand between my breasts and draped her fingers over my heart and kissed me long and passionately, sucking my lips and tasting herself on me before resting her head on my shoulder.

I put one hand in her flowing hair and stroked it gently, pondering over what had just happened, not confused, but not fully understanding. This was only the second time we had met, technically, but I felt like I had known her for years. The intimacy between us was strong, but in truth we were just getting to know each other. Master had been training her a lot for weeks. I knew how deeply that could affect a person. She was his submissive now, and yet here I was with bruised lips from the intensity she had just taken me.

I decided then that she could use me anytime. It was hot, but she didn't do it to bring me the delicious pain I was feeling in my lips. She did it for her own pleasure. I was ok with it, but I had to know her mind.

After a while I spoke. "Sister..."

She lifted her head and looked at me.

"Sister, I don't know how to say this."

"Just say it." She responded, "Say anything."

So I did. I just blurted it out. "You just took me like I was your toy."

She didn't answer so I continued. "I mean, it's ok. It was crazy hot, but I just didn't see it coming. It took me by surprise and..."

She cut me off by putting her hand on the side of my head and pulling me in for a kiss, then she spoke. "I've just wanted to be with you again ever since we met. I just got caught up in it. You're my first."

I kept the blunt honesty going while I still had it in me. "You just completely dominated me."

She just looked at me for a second, as if thinking. That brilliance shown In her eyes again, of her mind flashing over the scenario and processing the situation. It was one of the things that drew me to her. "Well fuck." She said.

I laughed, and then we laughed together.

"Yeah, fuck is right. I think Master sees it in you too.." I said.

"Well, fuck," she said again more quietly.

She almost looked embarrassed but the ice was broken. She had a dominant side. I don't know if she knew what implications that had at the time, and over the course of the evening we decided that we should tell Master about it. We spent the evening getting a little drunk and ate the brilliant spinach lasagna. I admired her gorgeous body all night and we spent a while just kissing and touching each other before bed.

We decided to sleep in Masters bed. I was in a playful mood and I was half drunk so I wanted to tease her dominant nature out again. She lay on the bed and I knelt next to her.

"Sister..." I turned my voice to a syrupy tease. "How may I serve you?"

She blinked a couple of times, a little startled. "Well shit." She paused for a moment and looked at me, again processing the possibilities and forcing my affection for her to grow even more as I loved reading her face and seeing her depth.

She continued, only I think she had decided she would take advantage of the situation. "Go get that big pink dildo and fuck me."

"Yes sister, will that be all?" I replied. She nodded and I bounded into the great room, returning with the weapon we called The Pink One. It was a large, thick pink dildo with a wide, head on it. It had a vibe that felt like an earthquake inside you. It was soft but very rigid. It could hurt a girl.

I was going to have a little fun.

She said for me to fuck her, so I wasted no time kneeling between her legs with the big monster in my hands. I started rubbing the length of it over her slit gently. Her lips parted as I pushed upward from her perineum with the head. As it passed over I could see her wetness. I pushed the head against her entrance, swirling and turning it until the head was soaked with her juices, then I took it to my mouth and licked it clean as we stared into each other's eyes.

"Damn girl, you know how to get me going." I heard her say, but she hadn't seen what I was up to yet.

Next I brought it to her opening, and sliding it up and down her slit a little bit I pushed the head in. Her head went back into the pillow and she sucked in a breath. I pushed it in more and more, sliding it in and out slightly until it was slick with her cum. I pushed until it wouldn't go any deeper and she was whimpering softly, "oh fuck, oh fuck that thing is big."

"It is big and hard and I'm going to fuck you with it just like you commanded me sister." I said, pulling it all the way out and then pushing it past her lips and deep inside again. When I felt it hit bottom I started swirling it, moving it around inside her. Both of her hands gripped the sheet.

I made that a pattern. All the way out, all the way in, swirl it around inside her with just a little pressure on it.

"How does your sisters big pink cock feel?" I asked.

"Oh fuck, it feels good."

"I bet it does sister." I pulled it out and went in for another round of the pattern that was driving her crazy.

"You have this little fuck toy here, fucking you with her big, pink cock. You can do anything you want with your fuck toy sister."

Another round and this time when I slid it inside her she gripped the sheets and moaned out loud. "Ohhhh, fuck me."

I continued weaving my little spell on her. "Oh yes sister, I am fucking you. My big pink cock loves to fuck you. Your little fuck toy wants to make it feel good." Another swirl of the pink monster deep inside her. Her hips were moving in sync with my thrusts and movements inside her.

"Your hot little pussy looks lonely sister."

She let out a super long moan.

"Do you want your fuck toy to kiss your sweet pussy and make it not feel lonely?"

She was squirming already. "Fuck yes."

Permission, that's what I wanted out of her. I dipped my head down and held the pink cock inside her, swirling it gently, knowing that the fat head was filling her up deep inside and touching places that a girl doesn't get touched often enough. I held it in, not removing it again, she was full of my cock.

I licked up the side of it tracing over her inner labia with my tongue. Her body twitched with the pleasure of it. I sucked her thick swollen outer labia, up and down, pulling at it while the cock filled her up. She was close.

Using my other hand which wasn't on the dildo, I pulled back the hood of her big clit, almost looking like a little cock itself. I treated it like one. I touched it with the tip of my tongue, ever so gently.

She felt it. She growled at me, "Ohhhhh, fuck yeah. Suck my fuckin' clit."

I did. I pursed my lips and very gently slid them down onto her clit. And then began to suck softly, pinching it between my lips. She reacted. I felt her hands in my hair and she pulled my face down against her pubes, it hurt. I slowly sucked harder, swirling my tongue over and around her love button as I swirled the big cock against her insides.

She let go with a loud continuous moan. Her juices were flooding my fingers on the dildo. I kept it up. She pushed her hips into my face as she ground my face into her pubes. I wedged my chin against the bone beside her slit to keep from hurting her and sucked her little clit more.

It seemed to last and last. I felt proud but I wasn't done. I slowly retrieved the big cock out of her. My lips were throbbing. I pulled the slick dildo out and slid it down over her perineum to the entrance to her ass. She said fuck her, not where and how much. I grinned to myself, knowing she couldn't take the massive head in her ass.

I pressed it gently against her asshole, still swirling it gently as I grabbed the shaft. She was watching me. I grinned.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She asked.

"Fucking you, sister. You said to fuck you... Do you want me to stop... Fucking you?"

She thought for a moment. "You are fucking dangerous." I nodded but she lifted her thighs up and exposed her ass more for me.

"I don't think you can take this in your ass sister. But someday you might need to be able to."

Her reply surprised me. "Have you forgotten who our Master is?"

I was intrigued, but this dildo was huge. She'd already rocked a massive orgasm and I hadn't even turned on the vibes. I kept gentle pressure against the ring of her sphincter muscles. I saw her relaxing herself, taking deep breaths. Yes, the signs of our Master were there.

I pressed it in a little more. Her eyes shut, her breathing steadied, she tucked her legs against her belly and held them with her hands.

My pressure continued as I watched her ass expand slowly. Suddenly it entered her. I almost jerked back for fear of hurting her, but I looked up and she was smiling. Not a sound came out of her as she took it in a little deeper.

"Wow," the exclamation escaped my lips without my realizing it. Her smile grew bigger.

"Master?" I said. She opened her eyes.

"Master." She replied.

I was impressed. It took me a long time to be able to take The Pink One in my ass.

So, since she was so damned impressive I decided to up the intensity. I flipped the little switch at The Pink Ones base and The Pink One roared to life.

"Oh fuck you." She said.

I giggled.

I played with her ass for a little while until she asked me to remove it. I removed it slowly and then licked her pussy clean of her delicious cum until she gave me even more.

She was spent. I was spent and my lips were still throbbing. I pulled the covers over us and laid myself at her side with my head on her shoulder and draped one leg over her. We fell asleep together and slept until late in the morning.

We woke groggy from wine and sex. Sister noticed my lip was swollen on one side. I thanked her and kissed her with it.

We had a light breakfast and a Bloody Mary to help with our mild hangovers.

We showered together, washing each other, shaving each other's legs, both of us preparing ourselves for our Masters return. We went out and got our nails done, deciding that's all we needed.

Sister had brought white stockings to go with her white dress and matching panties and bra, under Masters orders. She looked like a modern day sex goddess. I wore black stockings and my skimpy black dress. We both decided to go pantyless, although she had reservations about not having been given orders but I assured her Master would appreciate it even if he decided we had disobeyed.

We looked hot, her with her brown skin contrasting with her white dress, I with my pale white skin contrasting with my black dress. We both had our hair up and each of us left a little wisp of hair hanging down on opposite sides of our head. She wore her white pearl choker. I had on my collar until further orders were given.

We were going to make our Master proud that night.

But that is another story.

Part 2 is coming soon.

12