Fragile Unbroken Ch. 07 Pt. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rest girls. I am very pleased."

My sister smiled brightly. I could see in her eyes that his pleasure touched her deeply. She and I were we becoming like one. So quickly, so easily, with the guidance of Masters training hand, we had become alike in our desire to please him.

I rested my cheek on his knee and he placed a hand gently on my head. I had all but forgotten our audience and the goings on in the room. My thoughts were absorbed with our mutual pleasure. Master called me back to his side on the love-seat and he draped the robe over my shoulders. We huddled close to him, our Master, our lover, our teacher and our friend.

The night passed quickly for me after that. We watched the young man and woman on the bed who were in training, as Mistress Victoria appraised the progress of the two men in her training as Dominants. It lacked the finesse I had grown accustomed to but I didn't care. Sister asked a dozen great questions of Master, relating to the scene before us and the lifestyle she had embraced. Master was enjoying the conversation and I sat quietly, listening to her soft voice, and his deep, smooth responses. I drifted off to sleep with my head on Masters shoulder. I do not think I have ever felt more content.

I was awakened. I had no idea what time it was. Sister and I were alone and she wrapped my robe around me, leading me to a room where Master was resting on a huge bed. He beckoned us to him and we drifted off to sleep in his arms.

The next day we slept late, waking to a nice meal as guests of Mistress Victoria. I saw a side of her that I did not know existed. We spent the hours in our robes. She showed up in jeans and a t-shirt and had casual air about her. Her makeup was light and pleasant instead of dark and intimidating. She was gorgeous.

Both sister and I were sore in places we didn't know we could experience pain. For me, that left me with a heady comfort and calm that I live for. The happiness that Master showed in his mood, was my reward. I was as happy as any time in my life, but I was concerned for my sister. I probed her for how she felt, but it didn't take long to realize that I had no need for concern. Yet again, her comfort and desire for a life of submission made me rest easy.

Mistress Victoria, listening to our conversation had questions too and she and sister had a great conversation. I marveled at sisters ability to absorb information and learn like a sponge things which she then could immediately translate into her mode of action. The greatest benefit was that as she learned I began to worry less about her future in our lifestyle. This girl was a pure, natural submissive. The beginning of the weekend had me wondering what she would be like if she tapped into the dominant side that she had bruised my lip with two days before. If she were half as adept at that as she was as a submissive, she was going to light our world on fire.

We spent the day there. As it progressed, we learned that we had been monitored while we were alone, tied together on the bed. We did not know how, but discussions between Master and the Mistress revealed that they had deliberately changed their plans when we decided to rebel and pleasure ourselves. Either they knew what we were saying, or they guessed our intent perfectly. My guess was that Shit was listening to us, but I don't know. Instead of giving us the test of pain that we wanted, they decided to drive us as hard into as much pleasure as we could stand and follow through with learning my sisters reaction to being in front of an audience. Instead of using us as a training example in S&M, we were examples of creativity and adaptability in developing a relationship between Dominant and submissive. Telling us we were going to be there all night was designed to add intensity to our solitude. Rarely had I been given a glimpse into the thinking that went behind a session like the one we had experienced, and I think we were hearing this more for my sisters benefit than my own, but I still found it interesting and provocative.

As the evening wore on we returned to Masters home. My sister had to leave, to her other world, the false world where nobody knew the sexy, intelligent, seductive submissive girl that was so dear to Master and this slave.

I missed her before she was even gone. She knelt for Master, next to me, before getting in her car. Tears formed in her eyes as she looked up at him. Her voice did not betray her emotion though as she spoke. "Master, thank you. I...your girl has never felt...well...so happy."

She looked down. "I know that must sound crazy."

Master lifted her chin. "No girl. That's why we live the way we do."

"Yes", I thought to myself. "Yes, that's why we live the way we live." Angela, my sister and lover had brought me happiness too. This, for us, is more than a simple exchange of power.

****************

I have developed a great love of writing for those who enjoy my stories. Your positive ratings are what makes this worth the time. If you truly enjoy my writing, please don't forget to give it an honest rating or better yet, leave a comment with honest criticism which reflects your true opinion. I would love to be able to have integrity in the system I use to get an idea of what people really think.

Thank you!

12