Fragments Ch. 02

Story Info
Cuckolding.
17.7k words
34.6k
17
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These are just story fragments -- three creatures, which have been floating around in my mind for a while and are offered in an unfinished and abbreviated state.

Please beware: these stories feature cuckolding and adultery, severe husband and boyfriend humiliation, cruel wives, and a completely treacherous and promiscuous girlfriend. I don't pull punches in these sorts of stories.

Please just ignore these fragments and move on, if these sorts of stories are not your cup of tea.

THE TABLE

He was a vigorous and powerful older man, responsible for people's lives. He possessed a massive ego and a passion for women -- he loved the thrill of the chase and the victory. He liked to compete with other males for women, for money and for power -- he won more contests than he lost.

He supposed, during a rare weaker moment, that his intervention was painful for some, but he refused to make any apologies -- he wasn't going to be punished for what he did. He wasn't going to roast in hell neither, nor would he end up in prison. There was nothing inherently right or wrong in what he did -- he just wanted to love those two women, and satisfy his appetites.

The two women were young and beautiful, funny and smart, but they were already married to other younger men. He took one look at them, had just one conversation with them and realised that he had to have those two females at any cost. He had a lot to spend since he was rich and he was ruthless, cynical and manipulative, so he wasn't concerned about the cost. His own self-interest was paramount.

The two women could sense him there out on the sidelines studying them. Both of the women were attracted to him, though they maintained a respectable distance at first, for the sake of decorum and to placate their jealous and wary husbands. The women were amazed that he had no interest in their husband's feelings or the sanctity of their marriage vows. He provoked their hatred for a while and but also stoked their desire for him. The women hid their true feelings behind laughter and indignant displays.

They accused him of trying to buy their love with the gifts he gave them. They accepted the gifts anyway, believing deep down that they were entitled to them, worth the attention and the huge cost involved. The two women received their new cars, their city apartments, their designer clothing, their jewellery, their perfumes, their expensive lunches and their large allowances stoically, while angry cash strapped husbands complained and were made to look like fools.

He offered so much more than money and gifts though -- he offered unconditional support and affection, undivided attention 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. The women were aware of that support, affection and attention. Their husbands were aware as well and they complained bitterly to him and to their bemused wives. There came a point when the females just accepted the attentions of this older man and their husbands looked on impotently.

It took him more than two years to achieve his goal, but he never gave up, nor did he give in, nor did he stop until he had what he wanted. He kept propositioning them, asking them out on dinner dates, kept demanding respect and compliance from their husbands until he had it. One of the women breathlessly said yes to his request for a dinner date and gave into the inevitable by spending a hot night with him. Then the other woman had caved in and ended up in his bed. Then he had brought both women together and the two of them shared his bed. He had won and he revelled in his victory.

He just moved into the middle of their marriages -- dominating the husbands and forcing them to become submissive, taking charge of their financial affairs by covering all the costs and making all the decisions in consultation with the two females. The women fell in love with him and he with them. The hot threesome between the older domineering male and his two younger females had been going for nearly 5 months when the three of them made their fateful decision to take their relationship to the next level.

******

Janine stood in front of the full length mirror. She stood on the spot and turned to her left and then to her right, looking over her shoulder, examining her appearance in the mirror with a well practiced eye. She faced the mirror, leant forward and scrutinised her face. She needed some more lip gloss and there was a red mark under her left eye, which she wasn't happy with. She turned on the spot again and ran her eye down the tight backless silver dress, pleased with the way her lightly tanned skin appeared. She looked at her ass and smiled -- it looked perfect.

She walked back into the bathroom, her high heel shoes clicking on the tile floor. She picked up the fine makeup brush and the compact case and softly brushed some more powder on the red mark under her eye until it was gone. She was about to apply the lip gloss when her phone rang.

"Darren, can you get that for me," she called out.

The phone abruptly stopped ringing as Janine's husband picked it up and answered.

"Is it Tess," she called out.

"Yes," he said entering the bathroom and handing the phone to his wife. He turned and walked out.

"Tess?"

"Yes darling, how are you situated?"

"Good, I'm almost there," Janine said, carefully applying some final touches of gloss to her lips as she spoke. "I may actually be on time for once."

"You're on time! I'm amazed Janine."

"Ha, you shouldn't talk Tess - we've all hung around waiting for you before."

Janine studied her new auburn coloured hair: her wonderful hairdresser had made her long hair gleam. The beautifully tailor-made dress, the dark hair, the emeralds and diamonds brought out the striking colour of her large green-blue eyes. Janine looked beautiful.

"Hey, how's your other half tonight," Tess asked softly.

"A bit moody actually," Janine replied. "How's yours?"

"He's fine -- a bit quiet. Have you told Darren yet?"

"No, I'm doing that tonight. "Maybe we should talk about this later Tess -- I'm still on time."

"Sure, I'll see you there honey."

"Great, I'll see you there beautiful."

Janine hung up and studied her cleavage for a moment. She then turned and walked back into her bedroom and picked up her handbag and called for her husband.

He walked in.

"Are you ready to go Darren," she asked brightly.

"Yes for sure," he answered. "I've put your cases in the car."

"Good Darren - thanks," she responded and then turned around on the spot, so he could ogle her. "How do I look?"

"You look beautiful Janine."

"Good Darren, that's what I wanted to hear," she said happily, smiling at him.

She stepped out of her bedroom and walked the long corridor. She stopped and visited her three year old son Ian, pausing to stroke his hair and kiss his cheek on her way out.

"Yes darling, I'm going away again for the weekend. Oh no, my darling you can't come this time -- maybe next time. Now be a good boy for Kate and I will see you again on Monday, okay. Always remember mommy loves you."

Janine descended the winding staircase and stopped to give their nanny Kate some last minute instructions, and then she and her husband stepped out into the cool night air. They climbed into the sleek car and glided out of the drive and then down the wide dark street.

"Thanks Darren," she said, breaking the prolonged silence. "I'm glad you're driving me."

"Yes, it's okay Janine."

"There's something I wanted to tell you, well something we wanted to tell you."

"What is it Janine?"

"I'm not allowed to tell you now - when we get there."

There was a prolonged silence. Darren drove quickly but smoothly. He steered the car onto the expressway and accelerated -- the lights flashed by and the lines on the road ran and gently turned towards the left in a long arc.

"You know he hasn't seen you in a long time Darren," Janine ventured, breaking the silence. "He's hoping you'll stay for dinner or for a drink?"

"What would I say to him Janine?"

She noticed the tone in his voice, but she was determined to continue. Her lover wanted her to.

"Kate said she's happy to stay the night if we want her to. You could stay for dinner and maybe even sleep over."

"And watch the three of you at it: have him rub my nose in it?"

"I'm sure he wouldn't do that Darren. He's not that cruel," she said. "You can watch us if you want Darren. He wouldn't mind, and Tess and I wouldn't mind either."

"I don't know if I could do that Janine."

"Are you sure Darren? I'm pretty sure you want to?"

"I don't know Janine. I just don't think I could watch you and him together. We sleep in separate bedrooms because he wanted it that way. I can't watch you and him doing what I'm not allowed to do."

"I understand, but it's not a big deal Darren? Surely it's not a hassle? A lot of men live a chaste life, even some married men like you."

There was only silence in response.

"It was the way he wanted it Darren and I support him completely," she continued, filling the silence with her soft voice. "I think it's for the best -- for you, for the both of us."

"He didn't have the right to organise our marriage for us Janine, I never gave him that right. He didn't have the right to tell me I can't have sex with you anymore. He can't stop me from having sex if I want to. He can't do that."

"But he did Darren," Janine said softly, smiling. "He asked me to stop having sex with you and I said yes and I put a stop to it because he asked me to. You just rolled over and accepted it with your tail between your legs."

"It's not fair."

"That's just the way it is Darren. He said you're not allowed to have sex with me, so you won't be having sex with me. We don't think any the less of you for it, but you just have to get used to it."

They passed the rest of the trip in silence. Darren turned off the expressway, taking an exit which led into the east, towards the coast. They arrived at the estate 20 minutes later. Darren drove up the gentle incline, through the white wrought iron gates and then around the well manicured island of grass and flower beds and then on up to the dark looming mansion. He gently pulled the car to a halt in the parking area.

"Darren, I really want you to come inside," she said, watching him pull out her suitcases.

"Oh god Janine, I don't know."

"Please Darren -- he's your father after all. C'mon come inside -- you can say hello to Tess and David as well."

He was wavering. Deep down he really wanted to say yes for so many reasons, but he also retained a shred of pride and dignity.

"We have something really important to tell you Darren," she enthused, as if he were a child.

"Right, okay then Janine -- I'll just stay for one drink."

"Good Darren."

She walked excitedly across the car space, her shoes slipping and crunching on the stones. She click clacked awkwardly up the steps, through the entrance and rang the doorbell. He followed her, trudging along, with a suitcase in each hand. The door was opened and soft light streamed out. Janine and Darren entered and the door was sealed tight behind them.

Darren's father Ian approached Darren with a drink in his hand. Darren's brother David and his wife Tess were with him. Ian looked his usual strong and distinguished self. He was a tall man with hard handsome features, a strong body and the air of a natural leader. He was a powerful successful man and it showed. Janine stood there smiling and breathless as she always did when Ian was close.

Tess looked ravishing. She was a tall beauty with long soft chestnut coloured hair, lightly tanned skin and soft blue eyes. She was dressed in a short, tight and dazzling ultramarine dress, sheer stockings and heels. She had the most exquisite body -- all gentle curves and slim limbs. Tess looked so striking and sexy. David, her husband, and Darren's brother came across and shook Darren's hand.

"Welcome," David said. "You haven't visited in ages. What a night to visit."

Ian put his arm around Janine and she turned to look up at him wide-eyed and smiling. He leant in and kissed Darren's wife softly on the lips. She sighed and seemed to melt in his arms. She reached up to stroke the side of his face with her fingers and pressed the tip of her tongue between his lips.

"Hi Darren," Tess said smiling, stepping closer to her father-in-law and putting an arm around his waist. "I'm glad you came."

"Hi Tess," Darren returned.

"You look so beautiful tonight Janine," Ian said, breaking the kiss momentarily.

Janine looked up at Ian adoringly and then their lips met again in another soft kiss.

"I'm glad you decided to come inside for once Darren," Ian said after breaking his kiss with Janine.

Ian put his hand out and Darren reluctantly stepped forward and shook it. Ian regarded him with cold observant eyes. They watched each other warily. Darren dropped his eyes first and Ian was pleased. Most of the fight had been beaten out of Darren and Ian was glad. Darren had appeared to accept the way things were, just like David had.

"Good Darren," Janine urged, still pressed tightly against Ian. "I want us all to be the best of friends."

"Yes me too," Ian said. "Now Darren would you like a drink?"

'Sure, one wouldn't hurt."

Darren had his drink in the old blue drawing room, while listening to his father and his brother talk about the stock market, the balance of trade figures and a very threatening raid on the company's stock. It was the first time in a long time - Darren hadn't spoken business with his father and his brother in months. Darren still felt awkward and out of sorts standing there talking with his father, but he realised that he could be there with Ian and manage a conversation.

"Oh, why do you three have to be so boring," Janine said, coming across to Darren with a fresh drink. She was beaming at her husband, so happy that he was there and talking to Ian.

"They just are - the boring business-speak runs in their blood," Tess said, carrying a fresh drink for Ian and herself.

Ian cleared his throat as the two women joined him. The fresh drinks were passed across. There was an awkward silence. Janine and Tess looked at Ian out of the corner of their eye. Ian cleared his throat again.

"Well Darren," he began as Janine slipped an arm around his waist. "Janine was hoping you would stop and come inside tonight. We're both glad you did because we wanted to tell you something."

"Yes, it's such wonderful news," Janine enthused, her eyes sparkling. "Your dad and I want to have a child together and he wants us all to come and live with him here. Isn't that great news Darren?"

"Rather shocking news I'd say, judging by the look on his face," Ian said carefully.

Darren looked at his brother -- David was grinning and nodding.

"Darren? Darren, did you hear what I said?"

"Your father and I want to try for a child as well Darren," Tess said. "I told David last week and he had the same sort of reaction - at least at first, didn't you David."

"Tess, I just needed some time to get used to the idea - Darren breathe in and out, it helps."

"Darren, please say something," Janine pleaded.

Darren was all lost at sea; a whirling broth of emotions. His father had won yet another big victory over him and Darren could see the look of triumph in his father's eyes. This was the next logical step and his father and Janine were just taking that step. He felt jealous and humiliated, but also felt pleased, proud and happy all at the same time. Ian was the big man of the family and all the women really belonged to him to enjoy. It was such an incredible mind-fuck -- Darren had been twisted completely out of shape by these people.

He looked at David and realised that his brother really did support this incredible situation. David was really glad that Tess and their father were together and were trying to conceive a child. The two of them had made David so submissive and yet he looked so happy. He had a large kick me sign on his back and Tess was kicking him again and again.

Everybody was staring at Darren.

"Wow, that's great news," he finally said and strangely enough he actually meant it. He smiled gently and Janine sighed with relief and laughed. David slapped him on the back. Darren actually beamed at his father and his wife.

"Thank you Darren, that's very mature of you," Ian said.

"Yes it is," Tess enthused.

"I'm so happy Darren and we want you to be a part of this, all the way through, from start to finish."

There was a pause while they waited for Darren to digest their meaning. He had no chance to reply -- there was an announcement that dinner had just been served and they were being invited to take their seats, Darren included.

They all sat down and had their dinner. Darren was afforded a place next to Tess, across from Janine and Ian -- everybody spoke with him. It was a beautiful meal and Darren laughed along flippantly and red faced while he watched Janine and his father together. Darren could see that his father and his wife were in love, judging by the way they were talking to each other and caressing each other as they ate. Ian was kissing Janine openly in front of everybody -- the two of them were so ready to go to the bedroom -- Darren had never seen his wife so horny and so ready for sex before.

Then the strange unreal dinner was over and the group walked out onto the balcony to digest their meals before going upstairs. Ian drew both of his son's wives to him. He turned to first one and then the other and kissed each one in turn, as Darren and David watched and sipped at their drinks. Ian was enjoying himself.

Darren had never seen his wife act so submissively before, nor Tess either. They were usually independent and talkative, introducing and directing conversations - happy to put some distance between their husbands and themselves. It was so out of character: the two women were just clinging to Ian and refusing to let him go -- the three of them were like a six legged, three headed creature, a thing constantly together. And Janine and Tess were just so quiet and just so watchful, rarely speaking, deferring to Ian, looking to him to say something, looking to be led and gently told what to do.

David tried to talk to Darren, but his brother could barely string two words together -- he couldn't stop watching the three performers. David drew Darren away into a corner.

"Hey where are you two going," Janine asked cautiously.

"Just for a quick brotherly chat Janine."

"What is it David," Darren enquired.

"Are you okay with this," David asked. "I mean you don't mind do you, because it's going to get rough tonight. They're already so absorbed in each other and it's going to get worse. Are you still the jealous type Darren, because this is going to be confronting."

"I'll be right and you?"

"I'm fine with it; I've been watching Tess and dad together for months now. I just remember how awkward and jealous I felt the first few times. You may feel the same way, that's all. It's okay if you can't handle it and need to leave."

"I'll be fine man," Darren said and then asked: "Are you and Tess sleeping together?"

"No, dad doesn't want Tess and I doing that anymore. Tess and I haven't been together in months now."

"I'm having trouble following that little rule."

"I did as well, but it makes dad and Tess happy, so I go along with it."

"I want to make love to you Ian," Tess said, looking up at her father-in-law.

Tess's words drew David and Darren back to the situation at hand.

"Oh c'mon let's go up to bed," Janine said smiling. Ian agreed.

"C'mon guys," Tess invited David and Darren, smiling.

The five of them entered Ian's bedroom. Two chairs stood at the end of the bed for Darren and David to use. Darren watched his brother begin to get undressed; David motioned for Darren to do the same thing.