Fragments Ch. 03

Story Info
Willing Cuckold and Other Story.
7.4k words
23.4k
10
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here are two story fragments. Please enjoy. The first one is a willing cuckold type story. The second one is what it is.

SHORTCAKE

Hi there, my name's Dawn, but everybody calls me Shortcake. It's a nickname I'm familiar with and it really suits me, so please call me Shortcake as well.

Please bear with me, as I'm not much of a writer, though my hubby Paul disagrees. He told me to sit down in front of the computer and tell you my story. I agreed, so here I am trying to type something.

I don't feel very qualified to write this and post it on the internet, as I've said. There are some very good writers here and their stories are quite exciting. Mine will probably be very boring. I hope I don't sound too plain.

Also, I'm a bit overwhelmed. Paul is hovering around me and telling me what to write. I'm trying to accommodate all his suggestions, but I'm getting all confused. I'm having trouble concentrating. I'm sure this is going to sound silly.

I guess I should give you a physical description of myself to start with. I am a short woman, which is why I'm called Shortcake. How original. Anyway, I'm 5 foot, 2 inches tall, have long blonde hair down to my bum, large blue eyes, and a slim brown body. I am not a voluptuous babe, but rather a tiny thing with soft gentle curves.

Sometimes Paul says I'm delicate and beautiful, but then he gets all confused and can't explain himself any further. An old boyfriend said that I was a cute chick and he just wanted to hug the stuffing out of me. Another old boyfriend liked to carry me around in his arms all the time, like I was his baby.

I hope this gives you some idea of what I look like.

I'm a working class woman. I come from a working class family. I don't have the money to go travelling overseas, or buy expensive clothes, or live in a luxury home. I like to look nice and I try and take care of my appearance. I spend a lot of time grooming myself, so my skin is soft to the touch, my hair shines and I smell good.

Paul and I have been married for nearly six years now and we have two young children. My husband is a miner and he makes a good living. We have enough money to cover all our costs, but there is not much left over.

Paul has worked in Pennsylvania and West Virginia, mining coal when we were first married. Then we moved to Wyoming. Paul works in the Powder River Basin region. I won't tell you who he works for, if that's okay. We want to maintain our anonymity for privacy reasons.

My hubby is a good man. He works hard and he takes care of his family. We're not doing too badly. We believe in people, rather than money. We like to protect each other, rather than stab each other in the back for an extra buck or two and some position of authority.

Being a miner's wife has a few challenges. For instance, I am surrounded by big loud men. Paul and his friends are huge and I'm so small. They come home in the evening after work and their clothes are covered in dirt. They come stomping into my house, trailing a cloud of coal dust behind them. They are loud and clumsy. They slouch about in my armchairs, laugh and drink beer. They swear, cough, fart and carry on. They're so big and I'm so tiny. They're like giants. All I can say is oh wow, oh God and oh goodness.

This is the sort of thing I hear at home in the evenings:

"Shortcake, where's the beer? Can you go out and get us some more beer and burgers?"

"Shortcake, the boys are all here. Can you cook us up some chilli and make some of your mashed potato?"

"Shortcake, come and watch Dave and me arm wrestle. He reckons he can beat me and we have a bet going."

"Shortcake, the boss is carrying on again and won't give us our overtime. Can you go over there and sort it out?"

The requests are never ending and I'm constantly chasing these men about, or cooking for them, or fetching things for them. Sometimes, I have to yell at them and push them out the door if they're acting too rowdy. Or I have to take my life in my hands and stand between them when they are threatening to fight each other, out on the front lawn, after too many beers.

I never know what's going to happen next. Sometimes, Paul and his friends will show up in the early hours of the morning after a long shift. They come howling up the driveway in Paul's car and they're all drunk and loud - cursing at the top of their lungs and banging on the front door. I refuse to let them in and yell down at them from the bedroom window above.

Sometimes, they're all clustered around the television set watching the football and stuffing potato chips in their mouths and yelling at the TV. A few minutes later they are getting aggressive and are shoving each other about. They pick fights with each other, over the game. This is apparently a good enough reason for a brawl in my front yard. These men are crazy sometimes.

This is my existence: It has always been this way. My father was a big working man and so were all my brothers. My boyfriends were all big working men and so are Paul and his friends. These men are so helpless without their women. What would Paul do without me? What would his single friends do without me? I take care of all their needs. I'm really good at that. I've had plenty of practice and practice makes perfect, as they say...

I love these men and they love me. I crave them and they know it. I'm just lucky I don't have a jealous husband. I'm just lucky I have a husband who likes to share me around. I guess I should explain further, shouldn't I?

This is what my life is like: this took place just the other night.

I was dressed to please Paul. I was dressed to please any man who looked in my direction. I was dressed to cause erections. I was dressed to make men cum in their pants.

I don't want to brag and get a big head, but I'm a gorgeous little woman and I really look good when I dress up. The other night I was wearing my sheer top, my short tight skirt, my lace top stockings and my high heels. I had no bra on and no underwear on either. I had gotten my hair, nails and make up done.

Paul held me in his arms and stroked my face with his thumb. My eyes were lowered and I spoke softly. He placed his fingers under my chin and I looked up at him.

"Are you ready to spend the night with Tony," Paul asked me.

"Yes Paul," I replied. "I can go over there right now, if you want me to."

"Have you made dinner and fed the kids Shortcake?"

"Yes, there are leftovers in the fridge for your dinner. The kids are fed and in bed. I've also bought some bacon and eggs for your breakfast. All of the clothes washing is done and the ironing as well. I also got a chance to wash your car Paul."

"Good girl Shortcake, and you've eaten?"

"Yes Paul, I ate with the kids earlier and I'm all ready to go."

"Good girl," Paul said and then he continued. "Make sure you take really good care of Tony tonight. He's had a pretty bad day at work. I think he's a bit down about things."

"I'll take care of him Paul," I said. "I'll make him feel better."

"Good girl, Shortcake."

Paul kissed me on the lips and held me snug and tight in his strong arms. I was pinned to his big body. His cock was real hard.

"I can drive over there now Paul, if you want?"

"Yeah, okay Shortcake. I wouldn't mind sitting down and taking the load off my feet."

"Yes, you sit down and relax Paul. I'll drive over there right now," I said.

I kissed Paul goodnight. I then picked up my handbag and my car keys. I turned back to my husband. His eyes ran up and down my body.

"I'll see you tomorrow Paul," I said, smiling. I turned and walked out the front door.

I jumped in my car, yanked the door closed and quickly turned the key. I planted my foot on the accelerator and drove out of the driveway with a screech and then raced down the street. I had a big wide smile on my face.

I was quite happy to go to Tony and help him out in his hour of need. He really needed some care and attention from a friend.

Please don't get the wrong impression - I'm not naughty or nasty. I wasn't just going over there to fuck his brains out. I really was trying to make Tony feel better after his bad day at work. I just wanted to help the poor guy out, like my hubby asked me to. I just wanted to help all of them out. Does this make sense? Surely, you believe me?

These were the sentiments, which ran through my mind, as I floored my car and flew from one side of town to the other. Don't worry Tony, Shortcake is coming to help. You can cry on my shoulder all night if you want. I grinned. I was such a good girl. Yep, I sure was. I was such a sweet nice sort of girl.

I never would have dreamt that a man of mine would be happy to share me with someone else. All my boyfriends before Paul were jealous and possessive sort of men. They loved getting my undivided attention and they would get all broody, sullen or enraged if a man gave me any attention and I returned it.

Then I met Paul and I married him. At first, I assumed he was the same sort of man: someone who wanted me all to himself, someone who would seethe with jealousy, if I so much as looked at another guy.

But then something strange happened. Paul actually asked me if I would sleep with one of his friends. I remembered the moment so clearly. Paul asked me and then he looked at me with a red face, his eyes dropped to the floor. He was so ashamed of himself.

"Oh wow. Oh God. Oh goodness. You want me to go to bed with Ben? You want me to sleep with your friend," I asked, surprised, a bright smile spreading across my face. My eyes had lit up.

For a moment I thought Paul was going to change his mind and withdraw the idea. I helped him out as quickly as I could, filled the gap with a stream of words and put his mind at ease.

"I've never done something like that before. Wow Paul! I never thought you would ask me to do that!"

"Well, maybe I made a..."

"I'm surprised Paul," I enthused. "I mean if that's what you want. I mean I want to make you happy and do everything you want me to do. If this is what you want, then I'm happy to..."

"Well, Ben does like you Shortcake, but I have to think about..."

"It's such a generous offer to share me Paul. I haven't met many men with the self-confidence to do something like that. I'm so impressed Paul. I think I'll give you a special treat tonight - a real special bed-treat Paul."

"Well, if you're sure Shortcake? I still don't know."

"Of course Paul, I want to make you happy and be a good wife. Of course, I'll do it."

My husband looked at me all confused. He scratched his head. I pressed right up against him and kissed him softly on the lips. Then he had a big grin on his face. Later that night, I gave him everything he wanted and more. I was so impressed by Paul and I wanted to show him how much.

A few days later I went to bed with Ben, just as Paul suggested I should. The rest was history.

Nowadays, I have to consult my diary to figure out who I'm supposed to be sleeping with on a given night. Okay, I guess I am a bit naughty and nasty. I'm a trashy little Shortcake. Do you think the worst of me now, hmmm?

Now and then I received angry phone calls from women. I had no idea why. This is how these phone calls went.

"You stay away from my man, Shortcake."

"Janine, I don't sleep with other married men," I said, turning this way and that, looking at my glossy hair in the mirror and just generally preening. "My hubby is the only married man I sleep with."

"I don't know about you Shortcake. I think you're a man-eater and a trouble-maker."

I laughed softly, spinning around in front of the mirror in a new dress, while Janine continued talking. Finally, I interrupted.

"Janine, I'm not after your man. Again, I don't sleep with married men, apart from Paul of course. I'm just a wee little thing, who loves her own man."

I laughed lightly. Janine was silent for a moment. She wasn't satisfied or convinced.

"You just better keep away from my man, Shortcake."

Oh brother. And oh my goodness - Paul is peering over my shoulder again and is reading what I'm writing here. He's actually rubbing up against me. Will I ever get away from these crazy needy men? I'll be back in 60 minutes or so.

******

Okay, I'm back. I have one exhausted and happy hubby out of the way for a while. Let's continue.

I drove to Tony's place with a big smile on my face. Yes, my life was good. It was really good.

Tony must have seen me pull into his driveway, because he was stark naked when he opened his front door and pulled me inside. His clothes were all over the floor.

"Oh my God Tony," I squealed, as he grabbed my hand and dragged me in.

"I need you real bad Shortcake," he said, trying to take me in his arms.

"Yeah, I can tell Tony," I said, jerking my wrist from his grasp and slipping away.

I walked backwards, step by step, while my husband's friend stalked me. Tony was a goddamned gorilla of a man -- he's well over 6 feet tall and he must weigh about 250 pounds. He's real big and he's got that super cock on him. Tony was flexing it for me.

"You're cocks leading you around again, I see."

"I want you to suck it Shortcake. Come here and get on your knees."

"Oh, I don't think so Tony," I said, still backing up. My heart was pounding and I was breathing hard.

Tony lunged at me and I screamed and avoided his big hands. I turned and started running around the house with him in a hot pursuit. My high heels clicked on the kitchen floor. The two of us laughed and panted. I made it to the round dinner table. It stood between me and him.

"C'mon Shortcake, I've had a hard day at work."

"Liar, you just said that because you're horny and need me tonight."

"No, Shortcake. I feel really bad today."

"Ha, I don't believe you Tony. Admit it - you had a good day at work."

"Awww, c'mon Shortcake."

"Admit it."

"Okay, I admit it. I'm full of shit. Please Shortcake I need you."

Tony started chasing me again. We went round and round. He gained on me though. He got me. I backed up, until I was right up against the wall. He approached. The two of us caught our breath, occasionally laughed.

"Please Shortcake," Tony said, taking me in his arms.

"Yes Tony, I'm going to suck your cock. I'm going to fucking worship it."

I sank to my knees before this big working man. I reached out and took the base of this big working man's cock in my hand. I bit my bottom lip and looked up at Tony.

"C'mon Shortcake, don't make me beg for it."

"That's an idea."

He placed his hand on the back of my head. He certainly didn't want me to wait - that's for sure. I complied. I was so grateful. I flicked my tongue at Tony's knob and then I kissed the tip. I looked up at Tony again. He seemed to tower above me.

I whimpered submissively. I looked back down at Tony's cock and emitted a silly sounding feminine whine. I took the cock in both my hands. I curled my tiny fingers around the shaft. I used my mouth and my fists on Tony, rose up and slipped down, just like he wanted me to.

"Goddamn it Shortcake. You're the best damned woman in the world."

"I know," I said sweetly. "I'm so perfect."

I tried to shove Tony's cock down my throat, but ended up gagging on the thing and failed dismally. The whole dick emerged from my mouth with a stream of saliva and pre-cum trailing from the tip. I coughed, I was watery eyed and hysterical. I beat and slapped his thighs.

"Christ, Shortcake."

"Give it to me Tony, you asshole."

"I fucking love you Shortcake."

I went after Tony and pumped him by hand. I dropped my head again and I sucked and gave him a warm slippery hand job at the same time. I was determined to do everything in my power to please this man. I really wanted him to remember this night. I really wanted to get into his head. I really did crave his devotion.

I knew how a man liked a woman to treat his cock. Men loved it when you devoted all your attention to their cock. I knew how to use my mouth and my hand. I knew when to use my mouth and when to use my hand. I knew when to use my mouth and hand together. Does that read well?

I sucked Tony crisply and with dedication. I stopped and then withdrew my head. I reached out and grabbed Tony and pumped him with my slimy fists, while I looked up at him with my dreamy eyes and my sleazy smile. I stopped using the hands and sucked him again. I used my mouth and hands together.

Tony actually started to tremble. His strong legs were shaking. He was starting to waver and grow weak in the knees. I'm such a tiny thing, but I can make the physically strong lose their strength when I go to work on their cock. Paul is like wet spaghetti after an hour with me at home.

Tony tried to pull me to my feet. I refused to stop sucking him. He pushed me away and withdrew his dripping, streaming cock from my mouth with a pop. I squealed up at him, all wild eyed and went after his cock again. I was a little fucking cock pig woman.

"Jesus Shortcake," he said. "You get so crazy sometimes."

"Give it to me Tony," I demanded, "you fucking give that back."

"No, I want to fuck you Shortcake."

"No, give it. I was sucking that."

Tony picked me up and put me over his shoulder like I was a tiny thing without any weight or substance at all. I beat on his back with my fists and screeched at him to put me down.

Tony carried me into his bedroom and dumped me on the bed.

"Asshole," I screamed. Then I started laughing as Tony pulled my top off over my head and then tore my skirt down.

"No panties," Paul gasped, "dirty girl."

Tony lunged at me, but I had another plan in mind. I was far too fast for him. I leapt off the bed and the chase was on again.

"Dammit Shortcake," Tony said, now angry, "where are you going this time?"

"Up yours asshole," I said, trying to catch my breath and running out of the bedroom.

I admit it. I was in a mad mood. Tony chased me with more determination this time. He cornered me in the hallway. He picked me up. The two of us fought to get his cock inside me as quickly as possible. My back was to the wall. My left arm was around his neck; my right hand scrambled for Tony's cock.

"C'mon Tony," I said, my fingers clutching at his cock.

"You're not getting away this time Shortcake."

"Well, you better get it inside me Tony, because I'm sick of waiting for it."

My husband's friend lowered me onto it. I groaned softly as I felt the tip and then the shaft ride up inside me. The big dick stretched and filled me. I wrapped my arms around Tony's neck and buried my lips in his ear. He was such a big guy and I was such a little woman. I was impaled on that thing. Tony stuck me with it.

"Goddamn it Shortcake," Tony muttered, "you feel so good."

Tony carried me back into the bedroom. Having Tony deep inside me finally settled me down. He climbed onto the bed, with me still clinging to him, his cock still buried inside me. He was the big dominant gorilla carrying around his small submissive female. I really reacted to that way of interpreting our situation and the way we related to each other. It turned me on.

Being submissive was all part and parcel of my attraction to big working men. I just couldn't get enough big males. And being submissive was such a natural part of who I was. Thank God Paul understood and didn't hold it against me. My husband just wasn't a jealous and insecure man. I loved Paul for that and so many other things.

I was submissive and guys like Paul and Tony were big strong types. I loved to submit and if I couldn't submit then I got real cranky. I would be a real crazy type, or a real bitch, until the guy I was with finally took charge and put me in my place.

I got all crazy with Tony and acted like a bitch. I sucked his cock like a mad woman and then forced him to chase me around the house. He did it. He played all my stupid games and then finally got angry. Thank God.

12