Fragments Ch. 04

Story Info
Cuckolding and Femdom.
23.6k words
35.8k
17
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here are three new story fragments.

All of these stories feature very cruel hotwives, masochistic husbands who have been deeply humiliated by their wives, and hot cuckolding. I adore cold hard bitches, who emasculate their husbands, and who assert their right to enjoy any other man they want to enjoy.

In addition: one story contains Femdom boxing and one story contains a Femdom ballbusting fantasy.

Please be aware that these themes are contained in these stories. If you don't like these themes, then just move onto someone else's story.

As always: my stories feature loving wives, but those wives are certainly not loving their husbands.

*******

THE WIMP

He had approached a female friend of his wife, seeking sex -- he got slapped in the face for his efforts. He had tried to corner and kiss his wife's friend. She spurned him, went straight to his wife and told on him.

The man's wife didn't cry. The man's wife didn't scream at him. She didn't leave him. She appeared to be clueless.

She grew steely and focused. She was going to make him wish he had never been born. Beware the rage of a patient woman.

Martina tied her long blonde hair back in a pony tail. She then picked up the tape from the bench in front of her. With Jason's help she wrapped the long narrow material around her left wrist and hand, making sure the tape was tight. Martina and Jason then turned to her right wrist and hand. The two of them completed the right side. She picked up her protective head gear and put it on. Martina was all ready to pull her gloves on and step into the ring.

Matthew, Martina's husband, was having difficulty with his tape. Martina looked over at him. She shook her head and turned to Jason.

"Can you please go and help him Jase," Martina said, looking up at Jason - a smile on her face and her beautiful blue eyes sparkling. She placed her hand on his arm and stroked him as she asked.

"Sure Martina," Jason said, smiling as well.

Jason ambled over to his best friend and helped Matthew bind his wrists and hands with the tape.

Martina turned her attention to the mirror in front of her. She jogged up and down on the spot, warming her body up. She admired herself for a moment -- she really was in peak shape. She looked toned and trim. She was muscular, particularly in the thighs, hips, shoulders and arms. There was no extra fat on her body. Her abdominals were rippling and her behind was rock hard. She looked powerful and strong.

Martina had dramatically improved her performance over the last six months, her boxing coach declared. She wasn't yet ready to box professionally, but she was close.

"I think you'll be ready in another few weeks" the coach had said.

Martina was a great boxer. She was fast and she hit really hard. Her footwork was good, but was still her weakest area - her coach worked her relentlessly and her footwork was improving. She trained religiously, visited the gym everyday to spar, punished the bag, lifted weights, and raced on the exercise bikes and the treadmills. Boxing really was the centre of Martina's life.

"Are you ready Matt," Martina asked impatiently. She had her gloves on and was pounding her hands together.

Matthew quickly slipped on his gloves and his protective head gear with his best friends help. He looked over at his wife.

"Yeah Martina -- I'm ready."

"Okay, let's do this then," Martina urged, jogging on the spot again. "No more stalling Matt."

The two men looked at Martina. She looked good. She looked hard and sexy. She was wearing a pair of tight black hotpants and a white sports singlet. She wasn't wearing a bra, so the guys could clearly see the tips of her breasts through the tight material.

"Go easy on me Martina," Matthew said. "I don't know how to box."

"I know Matt. I'll go easy."

Matthew nodded, turned and walked up the stairs, which led to the boxing ring. He awkwardly entered. He stood up and jogged up and down on the spot, mimicking his wife's movements.

The tape felt too tight on his wrists and the gloves were awkward. He had no idea what he was doing and why he was doing it. Martina was the boxer and the fitness junky in their marriage: he was content to sit it out on the lounge and do some mild stretching in the morning, before having his shower.

Why had he agreed to this? Martina had asked him to step into the ring with her a few times and he had laughed the suggestions off and said no. Matthew had watched his wife box before. She became really aggressive when she fought an opponent and Matthew never saw her lose. She went right after the other boxer and just clobbered them. She had knocked out a few people.

Then Martina asked her husband again if he would step in the ring and he finally said yes. Martina coaxed him into it, cooing and batting her eyelashes at him.

"I'll blow you like I used to, if you can last one round with me," she promised.

"Oh, okay," Matthew said finally.

Now he was here, standing in a boxing ring, wearing the gloves and watching his beautiful and powerful wife enter.

"You can stand in my corner Jason," Martina said, as she circled her husband.

Martina tried to contain her excitement. She tried to hold her aggression in check. She didn't just want to go racing in and knock her husband out in the first ten seconds of the match. This was something to be savoured and enjoyed. She wanted to slowly punish her husband and then at the last possible moment knock him out, if he was still standing.

She was going to enjoy every second of this. She was going to enjoy hitting Matthew in the face again and again. It was going to feel so good. She was going to punch him in his soft stomach. She was going to teach him a lesson he'd never forget.

"Okay, let's do this," Martina said, approaching her husband, pounding her gloves together.

"Remember, go easy Martina," Matthew said.

Jason, meanwhile, was standing behind Martina. His eyes were locked on her awesome body.

"C'mon Martina, let him have it," Jason said.

The two of them began their fight. Matthew hopped about on the spot, slowly dancing, moving his hands like he had seen boxers do. Martina adopted her stance and sized her husband up - he had no skills or technique at all.

They slowly circled each other for a few moments. He threw a few poorly executed punches, which she dodged and blocked with ease. She was smiling and laughing as he flailed about.

Martina jabbed with her right hand and it collided with Matthew's face with a loud slap. She had landed a hard sharp blow. His head snapped back. He dropped his hands and then shook his head.

"Are you okay honey," she said stepping up to him, touching his face with her gloved hand, laughing lightly. "Keep your guard up Matt."

"Easy, Martina."

"Okay Matt, okay," she said smiling, adopting her stance again.

They began again. He never saw them coming. Martina hit him with left and right jabs. She backed off and laughed at him. He was clutching his stomach. His wife had thumped him again and again in the midriff and sides.

"C'mon Matt -- you're not even trying."

"You're too fast Martina," Matthew said, shaking his head to clear it.

"Kick his ass Martina," Jason called out.

Martina laughed and turned in Jason's direction. She blew Jason a kiss. She turned back to her husband. She was all smiles. She advanced on her husband again before he was fully ready.

"Keep your hands up Matt," Martina said. She hit him again and again.

She stood there laughing at her husband. He looked red faced and shell shocked.

He started dancing on the spot again and swinging his fists. He looked ridiculous.

Martina couldn't help herself. Her husband was wide open. She stepped in and hit him with a left, then a right and then another left in lightning fast combination. Each punch was well aimed -- he took the blows right in his face.

"C'mon, you wimp," she whispered, as he fell to his knees before her, his head in his hands.

She looked down at Matthew and she was laughing again. She turned and looked over her shoulder at Jason. He grinned at her. She blew him another kiss.

"Here, I'll help you up Matt," she said, reaching down and pulling him to his feet. His face was starting to swell.

"I've had enough Martina. I'm getting out."

"Matt, stop being a wimp. I'm not even hitting you hard. Be a man for once."

"Oh god Martina," he said. "It bloody hurts. You are hitting me too hard."

"But I'm not hitting you hard honey," she said, smiling and shaking her head.

"It hurts Martina,"

"Okay, okay Matt," Martina said, still laughing. "C'mon, we'll just finish up this round and have a warm shower together."

Matthew walked back and forth across the ring, his hands on his hips, head down, breathing hard.

"Matt?"

"Okay, okay Martina. Just give me a second."

"Sure honey -- I'm just over here Matt."

Martina looked back at Jason. She winked at him.

"C'mon Martina, "Jason said, "knock him on his ass."

He came back into the centre of the ring where his wife was waiting for him. It took him a moment. Martina was all smiles, but her eyes were cold. A moment later they were back at it again.

He was straining, refusing to even hit Martina. She circled him playfully.

"C'mon at least try and hit me you wimp," she said. "You might get lucky honey."

"Stop calling me a wimp Martina."

"But that's what you are Matt. You're not a man, you're a wimp. Your friends a man, but you're certainly not."

"What's that supposed to mean," Matthew demanded, looking in Jason's direction.

"Nothing Matt," Martina said, smiling. "I'm just trying to psyche you out honey. It's all a part of boxing."

Martina and Jason broke into loud laughter, as Matthew stood there confused.

Matthew suddenly grew angry and lashed out wildly at Martina. She dodged his awkward punch, stepped in and slammed her fist into her husband's flabby stomach. Down he went like a heavy sack, unable to speak, winded and gasping.

Martina sighed with satisfaction. She looked down at her husband, at her feet, with a smug and victorious expression on her face. She put her hands on her hips and watched him crawl around on his hands and knees.

"Breathe, you wimp," she whispered.

Matthew was still struggling to get breath, when his wife turned and walked across to Jason, who was still standing in her corner. Jason watched her with a big grin, as she approached.

"Come here Jason," she said as she arrived.

Martina put her arm around Jason. His eyes lit up as he looked down at her. Their eyes closed and then their lips met in a soft kiss, which soon grew intense and passionate.

Matthew was still on his hands and knees, looking up at his wife and his best friend. He was coughing and heaving, but finally breathing at last. Martina placed her arms around Jason's neck and he held her around the waist. They were glued to each other. Matthew could see their lips slipping and rolling together. He could see their tongues touching and pressing inside. He could hear their heavy ragged breathing and the smack of their kiss as their heads turned slowly from side to side.

"Martina," Matthew asked confused and upset, getting to his feet. "What are you doing?"

The two of them broke their kiss. Martina turned to her husband.

"I'm kissing your best friend," she said. "Isn't it obvious? Now, are you ready to finish this Matt or not?"

"What are you talking about Martina?"

"Kick his ass Martina," Jason urged.

"C'mon Matt, we're almost done here," Martina said, approaching, thumping her gloves together again. "Just give me another twenty seconds."

"Martina, I..."

Matthew's wife didn't let him finish. A bloodlust overcame her. She charged into Matthew, her hands exploding in quick combinations. She hit her husband's face again and again as he tried to shield himself. A wild shriek erupted from her as she swung again and again, breaking through his hopeless defence over and over. She landed punch after punch.

He grabbed Martina and ended up in her arms, the two of then turning in the middle of the ring. They were both breathing hard. She was laughing in his ear. She was holding him up.

"Are you okay honey," she asked. "You're going to have some bruises tomorrow and a horrible headache as well Matt."

"Are you and him together?"

"Not yet, but I'm going to fuck him Matt," she whispered in her husband's ear. "Beating you up makes me so horny."

"You're such a bitch Martina."

"Yeah, I know, but what can you do."

Martina pushed her husband away and finished the fight in convincing style. She jabbed with her right hand twice and then went after him while he was reeling. He backed into the ropes. She swung three more times -- right, left and then right and he was out cold. Matthew slipped down unconscious, and fell forward, landing on his bruised face. He lay stretched out on his stomach.

Martina looked down at her husband for a moment. He was just unconscious. She turned back to Jason, grinned and ran across to him.

"C'mon Jason, I'm so horny," she said. "Let's fuck."

*******

Matthew came to a few minutes later. He rolled slowly onto his back and blinked up at the ceiling. His head throbbed with pain and his whole torso stung. He carefully sat up and took off his gloves and then his headgear.

"Owww," he said, as he pulled the headgear off. "Damn it Martina."

He looked around the gym. He was all alone. Martina and Jason had vanished.

Matthew stood up and climbed out of the boxing ring. He descended the steps and dumped the gloves and headgear on the bench. He walked up to the mirror and studied his reflection for a few moments. His face was swelling fast, one eye was bruised looking and starting to close. His lips looked fat and his nose was bright red.

For a moment he wondered where his brutal wife was, but then he remembered their kiss, their taunts and laughter, and Martina's whispered words.

"Martina," he whined, looking about. "Where are you honey?"

He picked up his bag and his clothes. He walked towards the showers with a growing sense of fear.

Matthew entered the shower block. He walked the long narrow corridor. He could hear the sound of running water coming from one of the shower cubicles, in the distance. He stepped over his wife's singlet top, her hotpants, her panties, her shoes and socks as he went. He noted Jason's discarded clothing as well.

He reached the end of the corridor. He carefully peeked around the corner, trying to keep out of sight, trying to shield himself behind the wall. All of the shower cubicles were unoccupied - all were empty, all except one. Matthew drew a sharp breath.

The steam from the hot water had transformed the cubicle into a misty translucent space. Water ran down the inside of the glass in long fine trickling streams. Matthew could see the two of them through the foggy glass. His wife and his best friend were in the shower together naked, locked in a tight embrace, kissing deeply, their hands running slowly over each other.

He left the end of the corridor and stepped into the shower area. He saw a bench and sat down on it. He was ten feet away from the shower cubicle. He stared at the scene in front of him. Martina and Jason were unaware of his presence.

Martina and Jason were soft blurry tanned forms behind the misty glass. They were featureless glowing shapes caught in the steam. Their bodies moved softly together, their hands gliding up and down, and their lips melting together.

The hot water rained down. It sizzled softly on the cubicle floor. It pattered against the glass sides. It drenched the two bodies inside. Jason held Martina against him: one hand stroked the side of her glowing face and then the back of her neck as he kissed her, while the other ran up and down her side and back.

A burst of laughter from Martina, shocked Matthew. She had broken the kiss and was looking up at her husband's best friend. She leant in and kissed his neck, shoulders and chest while he ran his fingers down Martina's slick streaming hair. Jason looked in Matthew's direction and their eyes locked. Matthew gasped and waited breathlessly. It was a tense moment.

Jason merely smiled at his best friend, looked down briefly at his friend's wife and continued to caress Martina's body. Jason looked back up at Matthew -- he looked triumphant and pleased with himself. He smiled smugly and pulled Martina even closer. He cradled her wet head in his hands and kissed her scalp softly, as he watched his friend sitting on the bench, outside the shower.

They were watery and smoky -- two formless slow moving parts, slipping and pressing together to form a whole, as fresh steam turned the glass sides into a translucent shell.

He could just see Jason's lips through the fog. He was talking to Martina. There was another outbreak of laughter from both of them. Then Martina turned and looked in Matthew's direction, still locked in Jason's arms. She broke into a wide grin. Matthew visibly jumped as she looked straight at him. Martina gave her husband one of her best looks -- the meaning was clear: I told you so Matt. I told you so. I said I would. I told you so Matt. Martina smiled happily at her husband.

Martina looked back up at Jason. He was still talking to her. She gave him a fresh grin and nodded. She looked quickly in her husband's direction and then back up at Jason.

Martina sank slowly down in front of Jason. He watched her descend before him. She settled to a stop, her knees on the white tiled floor and her hands on Jason's thighs. The hot water ran down Jason's body. It trickled and streamed from the tip of his large cock.

"Suck him Martina," Matthew quietly urged, leaning forward on the bench. "Suck him off."

Matthew's wife leant forward, took the base of Jason's cock in her fingertips and placed her lips on the tip. She opened her mouth. A fine stream of water ran from the point of Jason's cock into Martina's mouth, almost as if Jason was pissing inside her mouth. Jason grinned down at Martina and said something. She looked up at him with a grin, started talking and slapped his thigh. More laughter burst from the shower cubicle.

She took the cock in her mouth. Matthew watched his wife's head moving back and forth through the frosted glass. Her head bobbed up and down and twisted from side to side. Her fist crushed the thick hard base.

Matthew stood up and as discretely as possible moved to a bench just a mere five feet away from the shower cubicle. He sat there, his heart pounding, and his cock hard. He was now sitting directly in front of Jason. He could see the back of Martina's bowed head, her tanned wet shoulders and arms, her rippling back, her hard hips and legs.

Jason cupped the back of Martina's head in his large hand and looked down at her. She was endlessly moving - smoothly and slowly advancing and withdrawing. Her left hand ran up his side, her right hand pumped the shaft of Jason's cock. He looked up at Matthew and broke into a grin. Matthew just couldn't help himself -- he smiled back and then wondered at himself.

Jason stood there on the spot. His strong thighs were open and his feet were planted on the tile floor. He looked and felt big as Martina pleased him. He felt like the man, like her man. His friend was just sitting there watching, not doing a thing to stop it. Jason looked back down at Martina. His jaw dropped. He looked back up at Matthew. He had a shaky sort of grin on his face.

He could see what his wife was doing to his best friend. Jason's strong legs were soon buckling and his hips were jutting out. He had placed both his hands on the back of Martina's head. Matthew moved to another bench and watched Martina do it -- she was sucking the tip, the knob and the first inch of the shaft with quick strokes and fondling Jason's balls with her thumb and fingers.