Fran and Jerome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I excused myself to use the restroom. When I returned Fran was sitting next to Jerome her left hand was on the table top but her right hand was missing. It was under the table presumably roaming up and down Jerome's thigh taking measure of his huge cock. There was a huge smile on her face and serious lust in her eyes. That "I want to be fucked and I want to be fucked now" look.

With the sexual tension high I said: "Is everyone set?" Not a word was spoken just three nods as we silently rose and quickly left to find our rooms.

At this point I realized that I had left my overnight bag in the car. Pat realized the same thing. So I gave a key to Fran and Jerome as Pat and I went to retrieve our bags.

When we got to the lobby Pat stopped me and said: "I didn't bring a bag. I don't need to stay but I'm sure you'll enjoy watching my Jerome fuck your lovely wife."

After retrieving my bag I returned to the lobby and went to find the room.

On entering I saw Jerome's huge body somewhat hunched over. Fran was nowhere to be found. I couldn't see her because Jerome had her in an embrace and they were kissing wildly. Fran began to moan loudly as his huge hands fondled her tits. As they broke for air Fran stepped back a few steps and said: "Hey there big guy why don't you watch while I strip for you. I got a chair from the adjoining room and brought it back to the bedroom and sat silently to watch the show.

Seductively she slowly unbuttons her blouse and opens it wide. The black half bra held her tits like they were being served on a platter. Her nipples were long, hard and bright red.

She continues to remove her blouse completely and then raising her arms high above her head. This displayed her beautiful unshaved underarms. The two-inch jet black growth was a beautiful contrast to her white skin.

She smoothly lowered her arms and moved her hands behind her back to unfasten her bra. As her bra dropped to the floor gravity brought her breasts to rest comfortably with her still erect nipples pointing downward.

She moves her hands under her breasts to lift them up again. As she rolled the nipples between her thumbs and forefingers she purred: "Jerome I can't wait until you suck on my tits with your luscious mouth and monster tongue."

As she allows her breast to drop she again reached behind her back to unfasten her skirt. She shimmies back and forth to wiggle the little black skirt down to her ankles and then steps out of it.

There she stands wearing her high heels, black fish net stockings, garter belts and a smile. As she raises her arms above her head and puckers her lips her beautiful thick jet black bush points like an arrow to her pussy.

She then runs her hands down her sides, across her belly and then buries one of her long slender manicured fingers into her pussy. "Jerome I am so fucking wet I'm ready for you. I hope you like to suck pussy juice because I have plenty here for you." she seductively said.

Not a single second of this strip went unappreciated by Jerome. As he stood there his cock was clearly outlined along his left thigh. His breathing became quite noticeable and he began to rub his cock through his pants. He licked his lips and ran his bright pink tongue along his lips and then puckered right back at Fran.

Jerome then said: "Just you wait until I start sucking those beautiful tits. You think they are big, red and hard now, you ain't seen nothing. And then I will suck every last drop of pussy juice from your tight white married cunt."

Fran then says: "I've shown you most of what I've got. Now it's my turn to see that cock that I was stroking during dinner."

She seductively approaches Jerome and reaches up to place the palms of her hands on his face. Her hands gently slide back and she pulls his face down toward hers. As his face is within an inch of hers she tilts her head and smashes her mouth against his. She aggressively explores his mouth with her tongue. She then withdrawals her tongue and allows Jerome to molest her mouth with his powerful bright pink tongue. He was fucking her mouth with his tongue.

As he devoured her mouth her breathing quickened and she let forth with a deep guttural moan. All the while she began to mash her pubic mound against his pant leg the same pant leg in which his thick cock lay.

Suddenly she remembered why she approached Jerome in the first place. She broke off his kiss, put her hands against his broad chiseled chest and pushed back. Gaining some semblance of composure she said. "Let's unbutton your shirt first." As she carefully undid each button Jerome said: "Here let me help." With that he grabbed each side of his shirt near the collar and gave his shirt a violent jerk. Buttons flew and within a second he was naked from the waist up. Fran stood there in awe of this mountain of a man. She couldn't help but rub her hands over his broad shoulders, massive arms and pecs. She then ran her hands up and down his washboard abs. "Wow!" She exclaimed. "How did I get so lucky to find such a wonderful specimen of a man as you?" To which he replied,: "You ain't seen nothing yet."

She then began to tug at his belt using all of her strength to pull it in one way to release the "pin" from the notch. With her success at this she quickly loosened his belt and undid his dress slacks. As she slid his pants down over his ass she realized that he was going commando. The palms of her hands caressed the somewhat rough skin of his ass.

As she continued to pull his pants down she began to see his python like cock as it snaked down his pant leg. It was massive. She kept thinking where will this cock end?

Finally with almost a pop Jerome's cock sprung free of his pants.

Fran could not believe the huge black cock that she was holding in her hands. It had to be at least eleven inches and it was heavy. The skin was warm almost hot a little rough and had a beautifully different smell to it. The veins running down each side were well defined. As she held his cock it transform from being very firm to become rock hard.

Now fully erect it wasn't completely straight and it was hardly pretty. It was in fact somewhat ugly to look at. There was foreskin which still covered some of the huge purple head. It looked like it was struggling to be free of constraint. Despite its intimidating appearance Fran knew that she wanted it. She didn't know how it would fit in either her mouth or her cunt but she knew that she had to experience it.

As she held it in her hands she fell to her knees almost in a position to worship it. Initially she opened her mouth as wide as she could and she tried to take Jerome's entire cock head into it. She was barely successful licking it as much as she could until it popped out. Then she took his cock and pointed it straight up in the air and placed her tongue at the point where his cock met his ball sack. She then slurped with her tongue slowly and deliberately until she reach the tip at which point she continued down the top side until her tongue arrived at his pubic hair. Then she used her lips to taste as much as she could of either side of his cock.

As she finished this journey all around Jerome's cock she purred: "Jerome, I love your cock. It is delicious. I even tasted some of your pre-cum. I've got to have more. But sucking your cock has made my pussy even more wet than it was before. My clit is tingling and cunt is aching to be fucked. I'll be sure to taste you cum before we are done but right now I want you to fuck me. I'm yours; I'm all yours play me. Do with me whatever you want. Nothing is off limits I want you in every possible way."

With this she steps back and lies back on the bed. Spreading her legs I could see just how wet she was. Her pussy lips were swollen in anticipation of that great cock that soon would be visiting. She looks Jerome straight in the eye, put her hands on her thighs on either sides of her pussy puckers up and says: "Come here you animal. I want you to fuck me now!"

Jerome certainly didn't need any more of an invitation than that.

In no time flat he was positioned over Fran. My poor wife disappeared under his huge frame. He put his hands on the bed on either side of her head just above her shoulders. He kept his feet close together between Fran's legs. His cock was so hard it could have been his fifth point of support. With his head elevated above Fran's he said: "Do you want my cock, bitch?"

Fran replied: "Yes, please fuck me."

"What did you say?" He barked.

"I said, please fuck me", she pleaded

"That's not good enough", he responded. "I want to beg for it bitch!"

With that I heard my wife speak like never before. "Pleeeeeese Jerome, I want you to fuck me with that huge cock of yours. No, I need you to fuck me and I need it now. My cunt is aching for your cock. I want that cock to reach places where no cock has ever been. I want to be stretched I want to be filled. FUCK me!"

Jerome says: "Okay, you asked for it here it is"

Jerome begins to guide that baseball bat of a cock toward Fran's sopping wet pussy. It meets some initial resistance.

"Oh no!" She shouts. "No, it hurts. You're ripping me. Stop, don't"

Jerome says: "It's too late now bitch. Take a deep breath. There's no turning back now. I'm going to own your married white bitch cunt." As he pushes more the enormous head of his cock makes it past Fran's pussy opening.

Her scream of "stop, don't" becomes "don't stop". "Come on give me all of that cock. Fuck me good. It feels so good. Jerome you're the best. I don't want you to stop. Stretch me, fuck me. I've never ever felt so good. This is fucking fabulous. I want you always. I love your cock. I love the way you fuck me. I love you Jerome. That's a good boy. Keep it going."

With those words Jerome stopped cold.

"What did you just say bitch?" He demanded.

Not sensing anything was wrong she said: "I said keep it going."

"No" he said, "What did you say right before that."

"I think I said that's a good boy. Keep it going" she said.

Jerome continued: "That's what I thought you said bitch! No one ain't called me a boy in over 40 years and you're not going to start now. I'll show you who's a boy!"

With that he violently shoved his cock all the way. Fran screamed. After about a dozen rapid strokes her scream of pain changed to a scream of ecstasy. She was now moaning very hard. I never heard her moan like this before. She thrashed her head from side to side. Screaming:" I'm cummmminnng! I've never felt so wonderful. Don't stop"

He didn't stop he kept pounding away. All the while Fran keeps cuming and cuming. I count at least five times.

Then he pulled his cock out of her well worn pussy. He was still rock solid hard. He put his huge hand under one hip and flipped Fran over like he was flipping a pillow.

"Get up on you knees bitch. I'm going to fuck you from behind." He bellowed.

She was on her knees in no time. This is a position that she loves. We always called it "mountain climbing". As she turned over I could see how wide she was stretched open. You could easily put a soda can in that opening. I hope it returns to normal after tonight otherwise I'm going get lost in that cunt. She'll never even know I'm insider her.

What is more important is whether she will return to normal. Will I ever be even adequate for her? Will she only ever want Jerome from now on or perhaps some other or any other huge black cock instead of me?

Jerome was now ready to get back to business and he certainly did just that. He lined up his cock with Fran's gaping hole. With one swift move he impaled his entire cock into her cunt. Boy did she scream. "Oh my God, you're killing me."

Jerome was relentless he kept thrusting and pumping holding her by her hips so that every last inch went into her. Take that you lousy bitch. That's what you get for calling me a boy.

The initial searing pain was replaced my intense pleasure. "Please give it to me. I want every bit of you. Fuck me! Fuck me deep! Fuck me hard! Oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhh! I'm cummmming. Jerome I love you. You fuck me so well. Keeping fucking me so I can cum again."

Cum again she did at least three more times.

Then Jerome started panting and picked up his pace all the more. I could see his ball sack tighten indicating that he would be shooting his load very soon. Fran must have sensed it as she said. "Come on Jerome fuck me. I want you to cum inside me. I want to feel your hot cum squirt deep inside me."

Jerome let out a groan like I have never heard before. It seemed like he squirted for thirty seconds before he came to a stop. With that I could see his creamy white cum begin to drain from Fran's cunt and begin to run down her leg. Jerome pulled his now semi-hard cock out of Fran's cunt and rolled onto his back. Fran took her right hand and ran it up her thigh scooping every bit of Jerome's cum that she could get.

She then brought her hand to her mouth and let it drain onto her tongue. After swallowing twice she licked every finger as well as her palm making sure not to miss even one precious drop of his salty love juice.

As she basked in the glow of her numerous orgasms she realized that she had unintentionally offended her lover. She lay on her side facing Jerome. As she ran her left hand up and down his huge right arm and across his massive chest she says: "I'm sorry Jerome. I didn't mean to upset you, although that violent fuck was something spectacular. What can I do to make it up to you? What would you like me to do for you?"

Jerome didn't have to think about that for more than a second when he said: "I'd like you to suck my cock until I squirt in your mouth.

"I don't know", Fran said. "I can certainly swallow your cum but I don't know how much of your cock I can fit into my mouth. But I certainly want to try."

Fran positioned herself on her side. She had Jerome slide down on the bed so her legs were alongside his torso almost touching the headboard.

Slowly she begins to caress Jerome's cock. In an instant it is completely hard. She begins to kiss and lick his long thick shaft working her way to his uncircumcised head. She gives a tug or two with her hands and pulls the foreskin back exposing his sensitive purple head. She pulls his cock to the side and attempts to put into her mouth. She is able to get just half of the huge head into her mouth. "I'm sorry Jerome I just can't fit it into my mouth. But I want it so badly."

"Just wait": he says "let's see if I can help". With that he grabbed each of her ankles and effortlessly lifted her until her well fucked pussy was directly over his mouth. He continued to hold her ankles as he lowered her body until his lips met her pussy. At that point her bottom began to shake vigorously and I heard a slurping, sucking sound. Jerome was finally having dessert and by the sounds of things he was certainly enjoying it.

Fran responded to his licking and sucking of her pussy and clit by letting out a loud squeal of delight. She then went silent. She couldn't say a word because in her ecstasy she had managed to fit Jerome's cock into her mouth that plus an additional four inches. It was plenty cock for her to give him a first class blowjob.

All I could hear from Fran now were muffled cries of delight. What a sight it was to see them rock back and forth united in 69. The speed of their rocking sped up until it became frenzy. The only one being verbal was Jerome who bellowed: "Here I cum bitch, take my cum. Swallow it all." That was followed by a grunting growl and I saw Fran's cheeks fill out and then she swallowed his hot salty cum. After she swallowed she let his cock fall from her mouth. Jerome continued to eat her pussy and she cried: "Yes, yes, eat me Jerome. I'm cummmming again!" With that her body convulsed and she fell limp lying on the bed along side of Jerome.

She had the serene smile of contentment and fulfillment as she reached over and stroked Jerome's only semi-hard cock. "I love how you fuck me; I love how you eat me. I love you Jerome. I'm yours now. I'm completely and fully yours." With that she became silent and was fast asleep holding her lover's instrument of pleasure in her hand.

She had long ago forgotten that I was even in the room. So at that point I went into the adjoining room and climbed in bed by myself.

About two hours later I was awakened to hear "Ah yes Jerome what do you want now? You want to fuck me again? How do you want me this time? Go ahead you're my master fuck me any way you want. Yes, yes oh I'm cumming. Go ahead squirt your cum inside me then let me lick you clean. I love you Jerome I don't want this night to ever end."

And it really never did not until about six hours and three more fuckings later. With the final fucking around six AM I heard Fran say. "This time Jerome I want you to fuck my ass. Stretch me out and shoot your hot cum in my ass."

Minutes later came another series of ecstatic cries. "Yes, yes, I'm cumming again as you squirt in my ass."

I then heard Jerome get up and the shower began. I looked in their room to check on Fran and she wasn't there. So I walked to the shower area to hear her say: "Here let me help you wash your cock real good. After we rinse it I'm going to suck you one last time. I'm hungry for your cum this morning."

Ten minutes later Jerome is dressed and ready to leave. He comes over to my room and says:"I haven't fucked like this in years. Your wife is one good fuck. There is so much about her that is so damn sexy, her big nipples, that luscious sweet cunt the way she is trimmed and the hair in her pits was the icing on the cake. She is super at giving head. I can't wait until I get to fuck her again."

"Fuck her again?" I said being genuinely surprised.

"Yes, fuck her again. She said that I could fuck her any time that I want, any way I want, any where I want. You know, cunt, mouth, ass? She also said that she loved me. I think it's sloppy seconds for you from now one. If you're lucky that is. I think I own that lovely cunt now."

With that he gave me a slap on the back that all but broke my shoulder and walked out the door.

While I was saying goodbye to Jerome Fran was soaking in a hot tub soothing her well fucked body. As I entered the bathroom she was getting out of the tub. Her body was flushed from the hot water but I could clearly see bite marks around her breasts and almost circling her neck.

I grabbed a towel and helped her to dry herself. Once she was dry I gave her a big hug and told her how much I love her. She gave me a big wet sloppy kiss and told me that she loved me too.

I walk with her to the bed, got undressed and got in bed with her.

The bed was still damp with their perspiration, cum and pussy juice. As I pulled up the sheets they smelled strongly of sex. I recognized Fran's perfume what was new to me was the smell of Jerome. This is no doubt I smell I will experience a whole lot from now on.

As we lay in the bed I reached over to touch Fran's nipples. "Ooh no, please don't touch my tits they are so sore" She said.

So I tried to touch her pussy. "Not there either, that's even more sore." She pleaded.

"Okay let's snuggle then", I said.

"Jerome and I talked a little before he left. He said that you are one good fuck and you are very sexy. He likes your big nipples, your luscious sweet cunt the way you are trimmed. He said that the hair under your arms is the "icing on the cake". He says that you give great head. And that he can't wait until he fucks you again."

"He really said all of that?" She asked.

"Yes every word of it."

"Even the part about fucking me again?" She said with genuine excitement in her voice.

"Especially that part, when I asked him about that part he said that you told him that he could fuck you any time that he wants, any way he wants, any where he wants. You know, your cunt, mouth, ass? He also said that you told him that you loved him. He said that it will be sloppy seconds for me from now one. If I'm lucky that is. He also said that he owns your cunt now. Tell me that he was wrong with what he said."