Fran and Jerome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fran looked at me a little sheepishly almost embarrassed by what I asked her.

"Well" she began. I did tell him those things. I can't begin to tell you what a high it was for me to be fucked by him. I have never felt so so good in my entire life, ever! He reached parts of me that had never been reached before. No offense you just can't get to where he got. The orgasms were incredible. Even as I think about them now my clit tingles and my cunt gets soaking wet. I've got to have him again. On top of that he was just so big solid and powerful. When I was in his arms I felt completely safe and secure. Then there is his mouth and lips. They are utterly amazing. With all due respect John you never ever could kiss me, eat me or fuck me like Jerome does. I'm sorry but I'm telling you the truth. Didn't you ever think that it could turn out this way?"

"I guess I really didn't think of that possibility. But I have always told you that all of our playing and fantasies were for your benefit and your pleasure. If you're happy then I'm happy" I said as cheerfully as I could.

With that we both fell fast asleep. I awoke to Fran crying out in her sleep obviously in the midst of a vivid dream. "Yeah, that's the way to do it Jerome. Suck my tits. Make them bigger and harder. Oh yeah, eat my pussy. You eat my pussy so well. Put that huge cock in my mouth. I'm going to suck you 'til you cum. Oh, put that huge cock in my cunt. I don't think it will fit. You are going to stretch me so much. Yeah, fuck me. Fuck me hard and fuck me deep. Yeah, yeah, yeah I'm cummmmiiiinnnnnggg!" With that she convulsed and went limp. A better orgasm in her dream than I ever gave her awake.

Oh what a wild, wicked turn our lives have taken.