Fran in Service Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocS
DocS
10 Followers

Tiring of the game, Jane began to probe the captive’s pussy deeper while turning the medium vibrator to full power. Fran continued to beg to be fucked deeper and harder as Jane placed the normal sized instrument on the bed and started pounding Fran’s pussy with the phallus in her left hand. As she rammed the large vib fully into Fran, she picked up the medium one and rested it, still vibrating against Fran’s puckered anus. As she continued hammering Fran’s pussy she began to insert the dildo in Fran’s ass. Fran had never liked anal intercourse and practiced it only on special occasions but Jane was not going to take no for an answer, even if Fran could resist. As instruments penetrated her body, Fran’s mind again envision the gang members taking turns with her. She imagined the gang members using her one after another, each taking turns fucking her pussy and butt hole with those who could not wait their turn, masturbating and shooting their semen on her. Jane’s assault grew more belligerent as she battered Fran’s pussy and anus, driving both instruments as deep as they would ago and then abruptly withdrawing them, only to repeat the process again and again. Fran’s mind threw her deep into the fantasy as she imagined the male gang members using her body. She could still hear their comments as they used her for their pleasure. Finally, her body driven by the fantasy racked mind built to a massive orgasm. Her body tensed against the two dildos Jane was still pounding into her as the orgasm lifted her hips from the bed. As the orgasm subsided, Jane was quite pleased but not finished with the woman she was so effectively controlling.

As Fran laid on the bed, wet with sweat and still trembling from the massive orgasm, Jane got up. She readjusted the cameras, zooming out the camera from its close up on Fran’s crotch and zooming in the other on Fran’s head. She walked over to the nightstand and again examined the contents of Fran’s toy drawer. Disappointed that she failed to locate what she was looking for, either a strap-on or double ended dildo, she made a mental note to give one to Fran as a gift. Turning, she faced the camera and said it was now time for her to have some fun and with that unzipped the front of the tennis dress and dropped it to the floor. Jane had really wanted to fuck Fran using a strap-on dildo and had hoped to find one that inserted into her pussy as well as her victim’s. Failing to find either, she decided that she would have to improvise. Jane, now naked, climbed on to the bed and mounted Fran. Now on top of Fran, she gently brushed Fran’s hair from her face and began to kiss her mouth. Fran immediately responded offering Jane her tongue and trying to position herself to give Jane access to her pussy as if she were a man.

Jane returned the affection of Fran’s kiss while she adjusted her position. If she could not fuck her candidate with a strap-on then she would just have to fuck her without and make the best of her. Using her knees, Jane spread Fran’s legs and positioned herself so their pubis mounds were in direct contact. Fortunately the women were about the same height and build allowing Jane to align both her crotch and mouth with Fran’s. As she kissed Fran she began to rub her crotch against Fran’s. Moving down slightly she aligned herself so her own clit was receiving the optimum stimulation. Several minutes of continuous kissing and humping her clit against Fran’s pussy raised Jane’s level of excitement. She craved additional stimulation and shifted to the left placing her right knee and upper leg against Fran’s crotch. The pace of Jane’s motion accelerated as she was now driving her leg and knee into Fran’s crotch with each stroke and rubbing her crotch against Fran’s right leg in the process. Fran’s body was reacting once again to the stimulus as her sucked Jane’s tongue into her mouth and raised her leg to improve Jane’s contact. The additional friction enhanced Jane’s excitement and she increased her pace while grinding her knee into Fran’s crotch. Jane’s passion built as her pussy deposited a path of lubrication along Fran’s leg. Fran, on the other hand, had returned to the story. She imagined that the female gang members were now having their fun with her. One of them was humping her pussy, following Jane’s real life actions, and another kissing her and playing with her breasts.

Jane quickly reached the point where she wanted more. She lifted up her torso, sat up, and rubbed her wet crotch against Fran’s skin as she moved up her body. As she came to Fran’s breasts she lingered and rubbed her clit slowly against each nipple, gasping slightly while enjoying the feeling the hard nub created. Leaving a sticky trail of her juices on Fran’s chest, she position herself over Fran’s face. Not knowing how Fran would react, Jane used her legs to pin Fran’s arms to the bed and lowered her crotch to make contact with Fran’s chin. Jane began a steady cycle of back and forth motions seeking the point of maximum stimulus for her clit. Adjusting her position, she moved up and rubbed her clit against Fran’s closed lips and her nose. Finding the perfect spot, her clit against Fran’s nose and pussy centered over her month, the rate of Jane’s rhythm increase as she lowered herself, placing more of her body weight on the candidate’s face.

Fran was still in her fantasy as her whole world became another woman’s pussy. Still on the dirty mattress, she envisioned the female gang members taking turns sitting on her face as the others encouraged her to lick them to orgasm. Responding to the calls of the gang members in her mind, Fran extended her tongue into Jane’s wide open pussy and began to lick and suck the dominant woman. She lifted her head, pushing her nose up providing greater contact for the clit assaulting her and probed the inside of Jane’s canal with her tongue. Jane reacted immediately by increasing her thrusts and pushing her cunt as hard as she could in hopes of driving Fran’s tongue deeper into her. Jane achieved climax within a couple of minutes. During the massive orgasm fluid poured from her vagina and clit and ran over Fran’s face, into her mouth and down her neck and into her hair. As she recovered from the extremely pleasurable experience, Jane dismounted Fran’s face, looked at the zoomed-out camera, and indicated that she thought Fran was the perfect candidate. Before shutting off the cameras, she stopped to admire her work. The woman she had met just a week ago, laid naked and indecently exposed on her own bed. Jane marveled in the fact she had just made the housewife do everything she wanted, been under her complete control, and that her use of the woman use just beginning. She panned the camera from the woman’s feet, past her widely spread legs, till she again zoomed in on Fran’s face, eyes closed and covered in Jane’s sex juices. She then turn off and packed up both cameras, put Fran’s toys back in the drawer, got dressed and left.

DocS
DocS
10 Followers
12