Fran Johnson Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry about Mr. Johnson," I told him. "We don't need to worry about him. He'll just have to be okay with this." I didn't want to tell him too much. Trevor looked confused, but didn't pursue the subject.

Trevor put his shorts on and went back to work. I lounged for a bit longer, watching him, letting him see me, but I still had an itch and I needed to get it scratched.

"I'm going to go on in, Trev," I called to him. "See you next week?"

"I sure hope so, Mrs. J.!" he replied. "Thanks a lot!"

I looked over at him. "Oh, it was my pleasure, Mr. Hamilton, I'm sure" I smiled at him, pulled on my robe, and went in the house. I went upstairs to find Bill sitting on the side of the bed with his pants down. I went over to him and started kissing him and pushing him down on the bed. I was still on fire and needed sex. I was kissing him deeply and passionately, and felt around for his hard little penis. I wanted it in me as soon as possible. When I found it, it was completely flaccid, and sticky. Oh, no! I thought to myself.

"Did you just come, sweetie?" I asked him.

"Yeah, for the second time," he answered. "I don't think I'm going to be able to get it up for while. I came while you were watching him work naked, and I came again when you were sucking him off and swallowing his cum." I felt terribly frustrated. I was still on fire and needed relief. I thought briefly about going back downstairs and going all the way with Trevor, but my good instincts allowed me to fight back that urge.

"Make me come, then baby. Do it with your mouth," I pleaded. I lay back on the bed and spread my legs. Bill stood at the foot of the bed and leaned forward.

As he moved his lips towards my need, he asked me, "Did you want to fuck him, Fran? Did you want him to fuck you with that big cock of his?"

"Yes," I answered immediately. "I wanted him to fuck me with that giant cock of his." Bill started licking up and down my cunt, stopping to suck my clit into his mouth and flick it with his tongue. "I wanted him to split me open with his big cock. Then I wanted to suck him until he exploded in my mouth again, and I wanted to get every drop of it." I was getting excited telling Bill this. And every word of it was true. Not that I would do it, but I wanted to.

Bill licked me and fingered me until I had an orgasm, but it wasn't quite the same. I needed a penis in me. I needed a large penis in me. I thought again about Trevor, but again, I dismissed the thought. I couldn't.

Bill started asking me about what it was like to suck such a big cock, and what I was thinking when Trevor was coming in my mouth. I tried to answer as best I could, but I was still very horny. I told Bill I needed a shower, and I went in and got under the hot blast. I picked up the shampoo bottle, and rubbed it up against the lips of my pussy. When it was up against the slippery opening of my vagina, I gently gave it a push. It slid in just a bit. "Oh," I said softly. I pushed it in just a bit more, and thought of Trevor's giant cock. "Oh," I said again. I pushed it all the way in and then began sliding it slowly and gently in and out. It was too hard, but it still felt wonderful. I needed to be filled up with something, anything. I pushed it all the way in and held it there, and then had a small orgasm that was just in my vagina. It was like a small ripple through my pussy, as the inner walls compressed the shampoo bottle as my vaginal muscles contracted with the orgasm. It was quiet, nice, and it lasted for a only a few moments.

I washed up and got out of the shower, drying my hair with a soft, fluffy towel. I reached for my toothbrush to brush my teeth, but stopped. I could still taste Trevor in my mouth, and I wanted to savor the taste for as long as I could.

When I went downstairs, Bill was in the kitchen making dinner. He was wearing one of my aprons, and told me that dinner would be ready soon. One thing you have to understand: Bill never made dinner. I always made dinner.

I guess Bill's new life as a cuckold had begun.

---------------------------------------------

Hope you're all enjoying this series! Tell us what you think, and don't forget to vote! As always, I try to answer all emails from readers.

-Heironymous

12