Fran Johnson Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never done this before," he said as he looked up at me. "I don't know exactly what I'm supposed to do."

I pushed his head down towards my pussy and said, "Just start by kissing up and down and all around it." I sighed as he started planting light kisses along my vulva and over the swollen lips.

"Now use your tongue a little bit to lightly lick the lips on either side." He began to lick lightly up and down my lips. "Do you taste me?" I whispered.

"Yes, and you taste good," was his answer. He went back to licking, this time with more pressure. Suddenly his tongue, almost by accident on the well lubricated lips of my pussy, slipped into the center and into me. I groaned, and he sensed that I found that pleasurable. He licked up and down, and would let his tongue slip into me as he got near the entrance to my vagina. He began to pay more attention to my opening, moving his tongue in and out like a small penis. I caressed his hair as he pleasured my wet hole with his tongue.

"Do you remember when I showed you where my clit was?" I asked after relishing the feeling for a while.

"Ung huh," he answered, his tongue deep inside me.

"You can lick me there, too. Just use the tip of your tongue and lick it lightly." I held his head in my hands as he began lightly licking my clit..

"Do that and put a finger in me." He put his index finger in me, the palm of his hand pointing downward. "No, the other way," I corrected. "Turn your finger around so you can curve it up into me, not down." He made the correction, and slid his finger back in. "That's better." I could feel his finger working against my G spot.

I caressed his head and hair and gave him encouragement as he pleasured me with his mouth and finger. I would tell him he could speed up a little on my clit, and he would instantly respond. It was like making small corrections while driving. I asked him to use two fingers in me, and to give my clit more stimulation. I was wanting to come. He sped up, and I pushed against his fingers as he drove them into me.

"That's it, baby," I told him. "Just like that." I knew that if he kept on doing that, he would make me come soon. And soon enough, I felt my orgasm approaching from the distance. I felt it coming from far, far away. It sped up as it got closer, and soon it washed over me like a huge wave, enveloping me in it's wash, lifting me, and carrying me away. It was a wonderful orgasm; warm, comforting, and at that moment I felt great warmth and tenderness towards Trevor.

I pressed my legs together as the orgasm subsided, squeezing his head lightly between my thighs. When I was completely finished, I pulled on his head, signaling to him that I wanted him back up. He kissed back up my belly, across my breasts, and I held his head between my hands as I brought his face to mine and kissed him. I could taste myself on his mouth. In the past, I would have found this very unpleasant, but in that moment, it was beautiful because it was his mouth, and his mouth had brought me so much pleasure.

He laid on top of me and I could feel that he was already hard again. The base of his cock was up against my pubic bone, and the tip was well above my belly button. He kissed me and started lightly moving his hips as though he was fucking me. I responded by pressing up against him each time he pressed his loins into me. We kissed and did this little dance; all the movements of sex without penetration. I felt his hard cock against my stomach as we moved together in harmony. The kisses were heaven, the movement so sexy as we moved together. I ran my hands up and down his back. I caressed his bottom, one hand on each cheek, feeling the muscles tighten with each slow thrust he made. And with each slow thrust, my body responded, arching to meet him.

"Mrs J." he whispered. "I really want to do it. I really want to put it in you." I felt myself take a sharp intake of breath as the thought of it hit home deep in my loins.

"Shhh, Trevor, we can't do that." He rubbed his hard cock against my tummy. I moved against him, as drops of precum began to lubricate the friction between his beautiful, wonderful cock and my flat, firm belly. Suddenly I felt him shift down, and just like that it was rubbing against my vagina. "No, Trevor," I said. "we can do anything but that." His hips moved and the huge head of his cock brushed up and down my slit. My hips were in motion, rolling in time to his movements. It felt so good as he rubbed the head of his penis against my pussy.

"We'd better stop now, Trevor," I said. But I couldn't stop moving my hips in time to him, rubbing my pussy against his hard cock.

Then I heard Bill say, "Go ahead Trevor, it's all right. She wants it" Trevor jerked, startled by Bill's unexpected voice, and tried to pull away. But I was holding the cheeks of his bottom tight, and I pulled him back, rolling my hips to keep the contact between his cock and my pussy.

"We can't," I said.

Bill answered, "Sure you can. You know you want it." I could feel Trevor's cock rubbing against my pussy, and I didn't want it to stop.

"We really shouldn't," I said, and felt the head of Trevor's huge member push against my opening, wanting in, but hesitating.

"Go ahead, Trevor, put it in," Bill said, verbally prodding Trevor. Still, Trevor held back, but remained poised at the opening to my hole.

"No, we can't!" I cried, and without prior intention, I pulled Trevor's bottom towards me and pushed myself up take him into me. I pulled him in with all my might and felt his huge cock impale me, stretching every inch of me as I pulled him in deeper and deeper. It was bigger than anything I had ever had in me, and could feel the wonderful pressure as his huge cock pressed against the inner walls of my pussy and stretched and pushed its way into me. It just kept going in and in and in as I pulled him into me and pushed up against him. "No," I whimpered again when he was completely inside me, filling me in a way I had never been filled. "No," I said as I started to come against his cock. "No," I cried as I held him in me, wanting to never lose that feeling, to never let him out of me.

Trevor began to move. He withdrew a bit and slid it all the way back in me. I came again. His cock felt huge in me, it filled me in a way I had never been filled. It was so hard, yet it was soft and comfortable at the same time. He began to move it in and out, each stroke bringing me new ecstasy. I was coming and coming, not sure where one orgasm ended and another started. "Faster," I whispered in his ear, and he started pumping his giant in and out of me. I was sure he must be tearing me apart, but if this is what being torn apart felt like, I wanted to be ripped to shreds. "Harder," I whispered as I hugged him to me and wrapped my legs around his. I met every hard thrust with a frantic thrust of my own, with my hips pushing against his, wanting every inch of him deep inside me.

I was lost in his cock. Each orgasm was better than the last, each thrust of his powerful body into mine a shockwave of ecstasy. I held him tightly as he pumped his massive tool in and out of me, each downward stroke touching me in the deepest part of my cunt, each deep stroke giving me new pleasures in places that had never felt pleasure before.

I felt his body start to tense, and then felt his cock twitch in me. I was suddenly flooded with a wet warmth in my vagina as he pumped his first creamy gift into me. My next orgasm reached a higher crescendo than any other. It was a total body orgasm, not limited to my cunt, not limited to any part of my body. My legs orgasmed, my arms orgasmed, the orgasm was in my stomach, and in my head. Every part of me was in the kind of ecstasy which was usually limited to my genitals. I felt the gush of my orgasm as my juices flowed out of me and mixed with Trevor's as he pumped spurt after huge spurt in me.

I realized that I had been crying out unintelligible things, just noises coming out of me as my body was in total spasm. Slowly the orgasm shrunk. It left my arms first, then my legs, then my head, then my chest, and finally I was left only with an intense feeling deep in my vagina, where Trevor's beautiful cock lay buried.

With a final small pump, Trevor gave me the last of his seed. He held his cock still in me, and I could feel it twitch with an aftershock every few moments. After we lay there for a moment, I heard Trevor whisper in my ear, very quietly, "Thank you, Mrs. J."

"Fran," I whispered back, and kissed his cheek where it lay against mine.

I heard Bill get up from his chair and walk towards the kitchen. Trevor and I lay there for a few moments, nuzzling and kissing. We heard Bill starting to make noise in the dining room and kitchen as he cleared the table and rinsed the dishes for the dishwasher.

"That's your cue, I think," I told Trevor. "Maybe you should go." He rose out of my arms and sat on the edge of the bed, his arm draped across me.

"I sure liked that," he said in an almost sad voice. "I liked that even more than I thought I would." I rubbed his strong arm.

"I liked it, too, Trevor." I paused. "I might have liked it too much."

"Can we do it again sometime?" he asked. "Do you think?"

"I hope so, Trevor. I really hope so." I patted his arm and he stood and started getting dressed. Just as he was finished, Bill walked into the room and turned on a light. I covered myself.

"Well, thanks for coming over, Trevor," Bill said in his hale and hearty voice. "Hope you enjoyed the dinner." Then he winked at Trevor.

Trevor looked down, obviously embarrassed, and just said, "Yeah, thanks a lot, Mr. J. It was great." He looked over at me, laying with my chemise over my breasts and my legs primly together. "Well, bye Mrs. J." he said, and walked towards the front door. Bill showed him to the door and let him out. Just like that, he was gone.

Bill raced back into the living room, throwing off his clothes. He almost leaped onto the bed and started kissing and sucking my breasts, telling me how exciting it was to watch Trevor fuck me.

"I could see his cock going in and out of you Fran, I could see it all!"

There was a huge wet spot that I was laying in, the combination of my gushing orgasm and the huge amount of semen that Trevor had deposited in me. It was leaking out of me, running in rivulets down my bottom and on to the bed.

Bill put his hand on my messy pussy and moaned. "Trevor left a little gift for me, I see," he said. "Let me clean you up."

He pushed my legs apart and went down on me. All I could think about was Trevor's huge cock. How it felt going into me. How many orgasms it gave me. Bill was talking at the same time he was licking and sucking my cum-filled pussy. He was going on and on about how good Trevor fucked me. I knew he wanted me to join in, to belittle him like they did on the websites, to tell him to clean my pussy good, but I just didn't have the heart for it.

Bill was really going to town, living out his fantasy of eating another man's cum from my pussy. I could see that he was really getting worked up. As he licked and sucked, I marveled that in the beginning I hadn't wanted to flash the men on the bus, but I gave in and did it, and then I was okay with it. The idea of flashing a priest and masturbating in front of him was horrifying to me, but when Father Mick explained it, I realized that I was doing a kindly priest a favor. I ended up feeling okay about it and about myself. I hadn't wanted to flash Trevor to begin with, but Bill talked me into it. And I felt okay with it. I could live with it. I never thought I would let Trevor touch me, or that I would touch him, and certainly not give him a blowjob and swallow his cum. But I did it, and I was okay with it. And finally, I knew that I should never, never, never have intercourse with a man other than my husband. I knew that it would change things, that I would feel sullied, and impure for my husband, and I feared that he may end up rejecting me because of it. But when I finally gave in, it was wonderful. It wasn't a bad thing, it was a beautiful thing. It opened up a whole new world to me. And I felt okay with it, I accepted it. I was still me.

But what Bill was doing to me now made me feel dirty. Trevor had given me something wonderful, and now Bill was sucking it out of me. I suddenly found this repulsive.

Bill was still going on and on, working himself into a frenzy. I felt his body stiffen, and I heard the familiar groan of his orgasm. It lasted for quite a while and I realized that he had probably been incredibly turned on all evening as well, and that he had just now finally gotten his release.

"Oh God, Fran, I came from just sucking Trevor's cum out of you," Bill said. "Don't worry, though, I'll get you off with my tongue." I placed my hand on the top of his head, and scooted up a little, removing my pussy from the reach of his mouth.

"That's okay, honey," I told him. "I had so many orgasms with Trevor, I'm not sure if I have any left in me. I'm fine, really." I stood up and looked down at the bed. There was a massive round wet spot right in the center, and a tiny one down near the foot of the bed where Bill had just released. "Why don't you put the room back together and put these sheets in the washer. Better put the bed pad in, too, it's probably soaked."

I started towards the stairs, and then remembering the websites we had looked at, stopped and turned back to Bill. "Trevor's cock felt so much better than yours in me," was all I said. I spoke the truth.

-----------------------------------------------

Thanks for the votes and the comments! More with Fran cumming soon!!

-Heironymous

12