Frances & Bert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bert fell back and Frances got to her knees over him. Holding his cock in one hand, her other hand balancing herself against his chest, Frances lowered herself on to him slowly, guiding him into her, possessing his cock. Impatiently he grabbed her buttocks and pulled her toward him. The air spilled from her lungs in a gasp. "God! You fill me up like no other man, darling!"

Slowly at first, then more rapidly, Frances began to grind herself against him. Bert's hands reached up and he squeezed her breasts and pulled them toward his face. Bert took her nipples greedily in his mouth and sucked until they were red and swollen with lust.

Frances pulled back from him and reached down behind her back until she found his testicles with her hand. They were hard and tightly knotted at the base of his cock. Frances felt her orgasm approaching and began to shudder as they wracked her body. She felt his testicles swell in her fingers and begin their discharge. His lover's fiery sperm began to sear her loins like lava.

"Bert! Bert!" she cried, falling against him in the throes of their mutual orgasm. Frances clung to him desperately and passionately until she stopped the aching shudder. Slowly she felt him relax inside her hot pussy, savoring Bert's cock inside her womanhood.

* * *

May 1991

They kept on meeting this way. After a month, Bert got for themselves two Easy Call machines to send each other their secret and illicit love calls. Everytime, Frances was in the Makati area, she called him up waiting for him hungrily and longingly for Bert, her lover. Naked always. Always ready for him. She dictated the time rather than Bert. Even during those periods when they could not make love to each other, Frances would still dropped by in their love nest to suck him off, suck him dry so that nothing would be left to his wife, to any other woman.

* * *

June 1991

However, more than anything else, Frances wanted to please Bert, her lover. When they lay in the exhausted euphoria of his ejaculations and her love juices from their illicit love, she felt his restlessness. Bert move Frances onto her belly and began to stroke her thighs and ass. His hand traced a tickling and electric circuit along her skin, and then delved between her cheeks, stroking and probing ever so slightly. Each time his finger flicked across her anus, Frances would shiver and her muscles would contract as if she were a clam shutting on an unknown intruder.

After a dozen of illicit meetings and lovemaking, Frances could still feel her lover's pulse racing and hear his heavy breathing. Frances knew that Bert wanted something more. Then one illicit night, about three months since they started their affair, Frances and Bert were making love and nearing climax. Just when her vagina was about to clamp his cock possessively in orgasmic spasms, Bert reached a hand beneath her buttocks, slipping a finger up her anus, like what her husband did from time to time. The feel of her lover's finger there had the stinging effect of shifting her orgasmic rush like a train that has suddenly been rerouted far different from that of her husband. Frances was so hot with the vibrations of Bert's cock inside her that she could not resist his probe. Bert pressed firmly against her hole as he reeled into her with his rock-hard cock, sending her down over the tip of his hand.

Although Frances did not really know what was happening, she felt an intense flush of pleasure where his lover's finger eased through her puckered virgin hole to the soft, warm cavern within. Bert knew what he was doing, thrusting her downward with the force of his cock onto his stiff finger driving upward like a nail into her soft flesh. Frances moaned and cried out in a mixture of panic and pleasure the ecstasy his double fuck produced in her. Frances' only answer to his loving gaze was a wild flood of endearment like she had never let loose before. Not even to her husband. Not even to Alain. Not even to Jeb. Her fingers clenched tightly into his muscular shoulders, feeling their flexing rhythm as he entered and pounded her.

"Oh, yes darling, my love, my lover, give it to me harder. Fuck me with your fingers, fuck me with your cock," Frances called out to Bert, finally subsiding into trembling sighs as he released his sperm into his pussy and drove his finger one last inch into her asshole. Frances' climax came with his twin strokes, shaking her whole body in a convulsion of the desire Bert her lover always awakened in her. Bert held Frances in his arms until she quieted and she heard his own quiet breath. Frances knew she was getting closer to giving him the last and final piece of her womanhood --- her anus. The last piece, which she has never given totally to any man. Not even to her husband. She also felt that she could only give it to Bert alone anytime that he wanted to.

Each time they made illicit love, Bert carried Frances further, knowing the moment she was ready for her lover, and seizing that moment as he seized her ripe buttocks in his powerful grasp. Bert drove through her cleft and tapped teasingly at her anus with those knowing and now familiar fingers of his. Bert knew she had begun to want him there. He also knew that she owned her and that he could do anything he wants with her. Bert wasted no time pushing one, then two fingers through her anus, careful to lubricate his entry with their natural love juices.

Pressing his mouth to her Bert squeezed and circled her breasts with his free hand, keeping all her sex centers peaked as he probed deeper and deeper inside her. Bert’s timing was perfect. Frances never discovered the erotic possibilities of anal fucking with any other man, not even with her husband and with her other lovers. But with Bert, Frances quickly learned to let go of her fears and give herself up freely to him. For she wanted to be own by him.

In fact, by coupling the rush of his hard-driving penis in her vagina with his finger probing deep in her to have his cock there long before he gave her that pleasure. After three illicit trysts and lovemaking of stirring up her libido with his fingers, Frances was having constant fantasies of Bert entering her from behind, not with his finger but with his cock spreading her cheeks apart, splitting her open.

Two weeks after the first stroke of his fingers lightly across her anus, Bert took her the final step of completely owning and possessing her. They showered together early in the evening, washing away the strains of the day, soaping each other up and down with loving anticipation of another illicit night, no matter how short.

From the bathroom, Frances approached Bert lying naked on their love bed. A full-length silk gown, virginal white that Bert bought for her, outlined the curves of her heavenly body. The body that Bert has wrested from her husband secretly; her body which he continues to possess and violate for some months now. Her nipples, brown and stiff, were just visible through the fine silk as was her enticing cunt which Bert has kissed, sucked, and penetrated dozens of times.

Without taking his eyes off her, Bert handed her a glass of wine. Frances sat beside Bert on their love bed, sipping wine, stroking his arms and meeting his enraptured gaze. Slowly, Bert began to caress her shoulders and kiss along her flawless flesh, tracing the path of his fingertips. Frances gradually relaxed under his now very familiar delicate foreplay.

"I think I love you Bert," Frances whispered. "As I said the first time that we became lovers, I am yours. Yours to possess, to do anything you want. Anytime, anyplace and anywhere. I want you to always be happy."

Frances words tingled the nerve endings throughout Bert's body. When Frances eased down into Bert's cocooning embrace and their lips met, they experienced the purest of bliss that they ever experienced and felt. Soon Bert was crouched over Frances, caressing her legs through the sheer silk. Bert trailed his fingers around her pubis until they both ached for him to touch her there. As Bert moved his hands up to circle her breasts, he bent down and kissed her labia through the silk. Bert kept his lips on her perfumed pussy while his fingertips toyed with her nipples and until her moans became deep exhalations of raw desire and her writhing had shifted the gown off her body. By now Bert's cock, ramrod-hard and wet, ached badly for Frances. She likewise ached for his cock to enter her anywhere as long as it was Bert's cock.

"Roll over," Bert whispered, kissing away her hesitation and helping her. Bert rubbed her way down her back and finally fondled her lush, round cheeks of her ass. Bert moved on top of Frances and started kissing her neck and shoulders while his cock throbbed tenderly against the satiny warmth of her buttocks. A slight shift and Bert's cock nestled between her hot mounds, and Frances uttered a muffled moan when it nudged her virgin anus.

"Does he fuck you in the ass?" Bert whispered down to Frances' ears. "No, he doesn’t, darling," Frances answered, her voice almost inaudible. A tremulous sigh escaped Frances lips when he started moving a finger up and down the crack of her ass.

"Why not?", Bert asked.

"Because I'm yours," she whispered.

"Would you let him?"

"No."

"Would you like your lover's big, hot cock deep inside your pretty ass?"

"I-I don't know," Frances whined, her pussy wincing in Bert's hand. "It's too big. It-it might not fit back there."

"Sure it would," Bert said. "I'm sure you dream about getting fucked in the ass. You'd love to have your pretty little asshole stretched wide by my fat, juicy cock. Tell me you'd love to get it in the ass, Frances."

"Yes, but you're so big, darling!" she moaned.

"Don't you belong to me?" asked Bert.

"I'm yours. You own me," cooed Frances.

"Then I want it," he said sternly as he pushed his finger deeper inside her asshole.

"Yes! yes, yes my love. Take it, darling," Frances cried out. "I-I feel I am ready to give myself to you totally. I-I feel I want to be one with you with your cock inside my anus," whispered Frances.

He ordered Frances to bend and go down on her knees. Cock in hand, Bert savored the sight of Frances bent over before him. Bert positioned his wet, engorged penis at her buttocks ready to penetrate, possess her totally and to claim what he felt was his.

All her juices were welling up inside her like a fountain about to gush. Bert's penis roved across her pink buttocks with an urgency she could not resist any longer. Frances was quivering and yearning toward his fingers while her backside arched toward his roaming cock, trying to nudge him closer, still a little certain of what was to come. He could not hold back any longer, seeing how hot Frances was for him, feeling his own cock burning for a dip in the coolness of her well.

"Darling, I'm ready to give my all to you, now", Frances crooned. With her lovely face buried in the pillow and her sexy ass so vulnerably yielding to him, so ready and aching for him. Bert knew that Frances was going to give him what was his, what he wanted. He knew she wanted him to be happy. Bert too wanted Frances to want it as much as he did.

Churning up her frenzy slowly like a French sauce over a low flame, Bert began to add the spices. One hand reached around and wrapped her buttocks in a firm hold as he alternated between the dance of his fingers at her clitoris and the concentric circles of his other hand closing in on the bull's eye of her dark, innocent hole.

Bert kissed his way down her back, following the narrow valley of her spine through the soft silk. In spite of herself, Frances began to writhe upward as her cheeks spread apart, aching for his cock to possess her virgin hole until she felt him, slick and hot, pushing gently but firmly into the soft nugget of her untouched flesh.

"My love, you're the first...the only one....", Frances moaned tenderly and lustily.

"Because your mine, my love," Bert grunted.

"Yes, I'm all yours," she cried back.

Bert climbed on top of her while she moaned softly beneath him, feeling his full weight bear down, unable to see his hulking body. He hovered then dropped down, his cock extended up to the source, pushing against her other hole, keeping her in a fever pitch. His juice-slicked fingers strummed his clitoris like a messenger from the gods ringing the doorbell to the temple of her female flesh. His kisses rained down on her ears. His fingers pumped a steady rhythm in her cunt as he slipped his cock inch by inch through the first spasms of pleasure-pain at her pulsing hole.

"You're the first, darling, and the only man. Ohhhhhh.....my lover! I love you! You’re the only one...." she cried.

Frances held herself as still as she could while Bert worked his way into the depth of her exposed ass. Frances was so wet that when Bert penetrated her, his cock slid in easily and smoothly, and within seconds he was stroking rhythmically in and out of her cunt, relishing the tightness of that inexperienced love hole. Frances mewed with pleasure, her head moving side to side as Bert continued to pump her from behind. Bert felt the flickering of desire turn into a sudden, wanton yielding. Now Bert filled her from behind, pounding into her. Frances bucked against him, straining toward and fighting against the new sensations shooting through her. Frances gasped as he took the last vestige of her womanhood in slow jabs that churned her tight canal into a creamy, silky lushness. In and out, his cock ravaged and took possession of her anus sending him further until he succeeded in penetrating her very essence.

He grasped at her head in one cupped hand and pulled her back as though he were reining in a horse. This drove her absolutely wild, being violated and pummeled on to higher and higher ecstasies while he deliberately held her in check.

"Ohhhh, honey! You're so gooood to me. Take me. Ohhhh..." Frances cried to him.

"You are completely mine now, my darling!" he said triumphantly.

"Ohhhhhh...Yes, I am now yours completely. Nobody can take me away from you, my love, ohhhhhh", she moaned.

Following his beat with her own pulsing need, Frances arched back to receive him, urged on by his cries of pleasure. She knew his orgasm was coming to complete his possession of her. Frances felt his seed building like a fist slowly closing on itself, and braced herself for the climactic blow just as his come spurted out in a hot gush that seared right through her. Frances came in a delicious double climax, awash with sex juices from her twin holes, fused into one as the molten lava of her lover's sperm permeated her anus.

They lay in the luxurious afterglow of their illicit love affair, stroking and petting each other tenderly for completely giving up herself, her entire womanhood to her lover.

The Day After

At a quarter to three the next day, Bert's office phone rang, and when his secretary gave it to him, a sultry voice whispered, "Bert, I just want you to know that I'm in our bed waiting for you. I took a half day from work because I couldn’t concentrate while thinking about us last night....about how good your cock still feels inside my cunt and my asshole. Bert, please hurry...I need you badly."

Bert got a hard-on at once for he knew Frances needed him very badly. When he got to their love nest in ten minutes, he found the door hall closed. He slowly pushed it open and saw that Frances was naked and kneeling on the bed.

Frances cried out, "Bert, I can't wait any longer. I need your cock. Please, Bert, put it in my ass. Pleaseeeee darling!"

With that she reached back and slowly pulled apart her ass cheeks, exposing what he now possessed exclusively --- her anus. Bert immediately undressed and got behind Frances. He put a finger into her ass crack and spread some lubricant on the head of his big and mighty cock. Frances was moaning, begging Bert for his cock. Bert put his cock on her anus and began to enter her. When the head of his cock entered her ass, Bert had to use every bit of his will power to keep from coming immediately.

"Ohhhhhh, Bert! It feels so goooood! Put it all inside me!" Frances moaned. Bert slowly slid the rest of his throbbing cock into his lover's tight asshole. Frances' asshole hungrily clamped around his cock tightly, not wanting to let go of it.

"Ohhhhh, God! Bert you're so goooood to me," she cried lustily as Bert put it all inside her. Bert looked down at Frances, the woman he had for a long time desired, her long, deep ass crack grasping his cock tightly and possessively. And Bert found himself pouring out all his semen inside her. He could only hear himself groan out loud not hearing Frances calling out to him, "More, more, more...."

From then on, their illicit love affair always included anal penetration. They could not get enough of each other. For Frances it was her sort of declaration of totally giving herself up to Bert, giving him full control of her body, her womanhood. To Bert, the ritual was a constant reaffirmation of claiming what was his and his alone. Sometimes they would start in the missionary position until they were both raw and juicy and then switch gears to her backside. Frances always felt like a new woman as soon as he mounted her, as if she had not already worn herself out taking him in front. And he surged into her with that special excitement to which taking her in the ass brought him.

Sometimes Bert could not wait for his special possession. All he ever had to do was stroke her rounded flesh and say, "Honey, it's time again," and she knew what her lover man wanted. It had become her pleasure too to give everything what her lover wanted and Frances never hesitated to give it to Bert, especially knowing how worked up he could get making love to her in this way. To Frances he was like a superman who could go on forever fucking her while she squirmed beneath him. Frances discovered she could really get into a submissive role with Bert behind her. Not being able to see him when he was owning her there heigthened her feeling of not being able to resist, of not wanting to resist but to offer her whole womanhood, no matter what he did to her.

Frances found herself on her knees by the side of the bed, her hands tied behind her back with one of his silk ties, another tie serving as a blindfold. Bound as she was, clad only in a white bra and panties, Frances was a glorious sight to behold --- beautifully vulnerable.

"Darling, I feel so helpless," she whispered to her lover. "I'm scared."

And excited?" he asked.

"Yes," she murmured. "Very."

"Would you like to suck my cock?"

"Yes, please. Put it in my mouth." He put his cock into her mouth and Frances sucked it greedily. After a while, he pulled his cock out of her mouthh and helped her to her feet. After removing the blindfold, he reached down and cupped her pantied crotch which was already sopping wet. She was glowing with desire. After ordering her to remove her bra and panty, he put her on the bed and tied her spread-eagled to the bedposts with his necties.

"Do you want to get fucked?" he asked her.

"Yes, do it to me, please," Frances whimpered. "I want your cock now." He made her begged for it again and again, knowing full well that Frances was loving every seconnd of it. Finally, he slid his throbbing cock deep inside her pulsating softness. Arching her hips off the mattress, she moaned loudly and then fell to chanting, "Possess me. Fuck me. Possess me....."

He whipped his erection in and out of her hot, clasping pussy as she lay bound and helpless, able only to absorb the rigorous pounding of her pussy.

Frances felt him stiffening and cried out, "Please, don't come inside. Please."

With her plea, he pulled out his cock and sent great globs of come spurting into her open hungry mouth and face. Frances licked his lover's come hungrily and greedily. After a while, he thrust his limping cock into her mouth while Frances licked his come until nothing came out from his now limp cock. After a while, he freed her.