Frances & Bobby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brown_c
brown_c
5 Followers

Frances slowly woke after a few minutes feeling Bobby's pressure between her thighs, and she spread her legs to accomodate his presence.

"Darling, I have to go home now," Frances said for it was already half past twelve.

"Not yet, honey. We will still have our lunch," Bobby said as his hands continued to play between her legs, teasing her exposed and wet cunt.

"Bobby, no," Frances moaned weakly for the level of her arousal was increasing. Frances began to squirm, pushing her rear end against him, wriggling with excitement as Bobby continued to finger her clitoris. Her passion rose when Frances felt the warm strength of his erect cock nestle in the crack of her ass. Frances squeezed her cheeks together to trap his rampant manhood, and she felt him squirm against her.

Bobby stepped back slightly, just enough to reach his hand between them. His fingers dipped into her sopping pussy and withdrew with a coating of her juices. With his wet hand, he stroked her crack and easily inserted a slickly coated finger up her ass. He knew exactly what to do. With one motion, he spread her cheeks and slid his powerful cock into her hungry cunt.

"Oh, Bobby!" Frances moaned. Two quick thrusts only teased Frances to a higher level of arousal before he withdrew. "Put it back inside, honey. Please," Frances begged. His cock lubed with her juices, Bobby placed the tip against her rear hole.

"Bobby, no!" Frances cried.

"Relax, Frances," Bobby whispered. "Relax and let yourself open." With those words, he pushed into her asshole. Frances reacted with stiffled scream as she felt the burning sensation of his cock filling her.

"Oh, honey it hurts...you're so big. I can't take it...Ohhhh," Frances moaned. In a few seconds, the pain was replaced by a tremendous feeling of fullness as her muscles did indeed relax and permit her to take all of him in her ass.

"Oh, honey, you make me feel really good. It's so gooood!" Frances moaned. Very gingerly, Bobby began fucking her bottom. After the first few strokes, Frances began pushing back to meet his thrust.

"Oh...oh...oh...", Frances kept moaning. Soon they were going at it hot and heavy. Frances felt like a wanton woman, spread across the bed by her lover, opened and available for his use. Bobby kept pummeling her ass like a battering ram. Each time he hit bottom, Frances felt his balls slap against her dripping cunt and heard him grunt with his exertion. Her stretched sphincter was now easily able to accomodate his cock, and she was thrashing about beneath, struggling for her satisfaction.

In and out, in and out, Bobby fucked Frances in the ass. Harder and harder he pushed into her, slapping her buttocks with the palm of his hand as he grew more excited, riding her for all he was worth. They climaxed together, his semen soaking her rectum. Her anus clasping his cock tightly.

It was almost 2 p.m. when Frances left Bobby.

Summer of 1991

It was on summer when she was left alone with one of her kids. Her husband and their eldest son where in th US. Hiro was also out of the country while her love affair with Bert has become more infrequent since Bobby and Hiro.

brown_c
brown_c
5 Followers
12