Frances & Drago

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brown_c
brown_c
5 Followers

"Oh, Drago! They are beautiful. Thank you."

"But you are more beautiful," said Drago as she handed her three lovely red roses. "I think I should be the one to thank you."

"Why?"

"I thought you will never wear it."

"Oh. It's a very special night."

"It will be. Shall we go?"

"You're beginning to enjoy yourself," Drago said as they danced. Frances sensed that he was aware of something about her, but she did not reply. She continued to dance.

"You're so beautiful, so very, very beautiful," Drago said, and he drew her closer into his embrace as they danced. Her body and her scent further sustained his enormous erection. He moved her head against his shoulder and with his other hand in the small of her back pressing her hips tightly against him. Submissively, Frances drew closer to him, her hands clinging tightly around his neck, pressing her own body to him, not hearing his exact words but reacting to their sense, to the tone of his voice. She had forgotten what it was like to de desired, to be special, to be privileged. Now, dancing with Drago, feeling his hardness, the warmth of him and smelling his smell, the scent of perfectly, newly clean black skin so reminiscent of the first time Drago proposed to her, Frances remembered. They moved very slowly in time with the music, allowing her to feel his growing erection. Frances could feel his manhood pressing into her navel, reveling in Drago’s hardness, if not, in his lust for her.

"Frances, feel how much I love you," Drago whispered softly in her ears. But Frances did not seem to hear. Rather, her eyes closed, she rested her head against his breast and pressed her body closer to his while Drago felt her hands around his neck pull him closer to her. She allowed herself to enjoy the pressure, his enormous erection pressing hard against her womb.

Drago invited her for a night cap in his house. Drago poured the wine. Frances was surprised to see, when she took her glass, that her hand was shaking.

"Cheers," he said, as he clicked his glass to hers. She took a very small sip, tasting it. Their eyes locked. Looking straight into Drago' eyes, Frances let the tip of her tongue slipped from between her lips and slowly and provocatively licked away a shimmering drop of the wine. Instantly, hot blood surged through Drago’s veins and cock. He wanted her so badly that pain lanced along his thighs and his manhood throbbed. As hot color flooded his face, Frances smiled at him, and said,

"It's good," Frances said smiling at him while hot color flooded Drago’ face. Lifting her glass toward him, she offered a silent toast of gratitude to him.

The gesture thrilled Drago’ immeasurably. Hot with unsatisfied lust, warm with love, he burned in delightful misery throughout the rest of their dinner. They made small talk. He told her about his good old days. But Frances did not hear a word. She kept watching his hands as they played with the bread crumbs on the coffee table near the fireplace, watching his eyes as they sparkled when he laughed: mocking? serious? she could not tell; his lashes as they swept his cheeks when he looked down. Drago' lower lip was full and curved down at one end, so that he always had a sort of wry look about him, ready to smile or grimace. His jaw was square, and he worked it when he was silent as though he were chewing his thoughts. Frances tried hard not to think what his mouth would feel like on her mouth. . .on her breast and nipples. . .on her pussy or what his massive black hands would feel on her body. She began playing with her bread crumbs.

"Canada isn't the same anymore," he was saying. He had put his in a pile, brushing them together.

"Why is that?" she forced herself to respond. She did the same with hers.

"Things aren't as much fun. I don't know. Maybe I'm just older or perhaps alone. Maybe I have to find somebody." As Drago said it, he looked at her. Their eyes caught. He reached over and brushed her crumbs onto his. Frances was helping him put the piles together. Their fingers touched.

"You sometimes have to look for it. . .get it to have it," she said, and reddened.

"More wine?" Their hands pulled apart as Drago reached for the bottle and they both sighed.

"I don't know. I feel bent out of shape. Maybe I'm just older. Or maybe it's the business tilt," he said.

"All right. What's the business tilt? "Have I got it yet?"" she giggled. Drago explained it to her. Frances laughed. It was not that she had forgotten how funny and sexy he was. It was just that she had not allowed herself to remember.

"No, and I hope you don't. You have too pretty a neck to have it ruined that way."

Frances could feel her face flush and her pulse beat a little faster. Her lips had gone dry. She licked them; again slowly, deliberately, if not, provocating. She tried not to smile, but heard herself giggling again. She did not know what to say.

"You're terrible," she said. He laughed.

"Have you got it?"

"Got it?"

"The tilt."

"Only when I talk to you. "I surely will miss you," she finally said while blushing. They were both concentrating very hard on his wine pouring. She wondered if his heart was pounding the way hers was. Drago look at her intently.

"Is. . .is your marriage satisfactory?"

"I. . . .I think so."

"Do you miss him?"

"Miss who? My family?"

"No. Him. You're husband."

"Yes. . .but not every time."

"Have you called him up?"

"No."

"Have you emailed him?"

"Yes." A pause. They were sitting facing each other by the fireplace in Drago' house and for the first time.

"What do you tell him?"

"I tell him I miss him," Frances lied weakly and blushing slightly. Drago did not press her for more, sensing that here they were on dangerous ground. As their present relationship stood, her husband did not exist, and it was unfair to bring him into the conversation, to remind her that she was another man's wife, to reawaken the sense of guilt or at least confusion that she must surely feel. Drago sensed it again as he bent to kiss her goodnight to take her back to the hotel, felt it in the warm grasp of her hand on his arm as she stood up.

"You're a very patient man, Drago."

"I love being with you, that's all."

"I'm not fair to you."

"Just be fair to yourself, Frances."

"I'm trying to be fair to my husband, too."

"Which husband? The man who does not exist now or the man who only exist when you wish so?" Drago could not help saying it. Frances did not answer immediately and Drago was afraid he'd spoken coarsely.

"I'm sorry if I said something wrong," he muttered, and took her unresisting into his arms. Frances was crying softly and Drago felt her tears against his cheeks, but then she drew back.

“You thought I don't feel something for you Drago? How little you know me, after all!" Again, Frances moved close to Drago, his lips in her warm soft hair, her arms tightening around him, as though all at once the floodgates of her emotion had broken and every pent-up desire and secret of her innermost self was pouring through.

"My marriage has nothing to do with it, not now Drago! I. . .I want you to take me. . .possess me. . .make love to me. . .fuck me. . .whatever you want to do with my body. Don't you know that. . .I. . .I lie awake dreaming of you each night. . .desiring you. . .wanting to open myself to you. . .wanting to surrender my body and soul to you. . .and dreaming of taking you all the way deep inside me, after so long. . .after so long!" Frances murmured through her tears while pulling back her head and staring at Drago in the eyes.

Drago took both of her hands with her confession. Then, he suddenly broke off the embrace. Frances stood puzzled

"And will you take me now?" Drago said softly. With tears still in her eyes, Frances also took a step back away from him. Then standing before him, she slowly bared her body to him as she took off her clothes slowly and deliberately, one by one. Drago did not move as he watched her undress quietly. Finally, totally naked, except for the sapphire necklace around her delicate neck, Frances whispered:

"Oh, yes...please, please!" She cupped her breasts in both hands and walked toward Drago as if she held offerings for a god's gratification. Then Drago took both of her hands as they stood near the fireplace, this woman who in one moment, with total unexpectedness, after weeks of withholding herself, had suddenly become another identity. Frances began to speak but he stopped the flooding words with his mouth, ran his hands hungrily down her back, over her whole body he had coveted for so long, felt her give and sway against him, almost swooning as his fingers closed on the rich weight of her buttocks, felt them yield and surrendered to his touch. They were both panting, breathless, as their mouths parted.

"Ahhh. . .so good, so good. . .if you knew what your hands mean to me, like waking me from sleep, like raising a dark curtain that had been between us since the first time we met," Frances whispered. Breaking off her tight embrace, Drago deliberate took off his clothes, baring his ebony body and his massive manhood before her fascinated gaze.

"You're beautiful! You're the most beautiful man I've ever seen. You are like a Greek god," she said quietly with her eyes fixed on his erect cock.

"No. You are the goddess."

Seeing him in his naked godly glory, with his immense and mighty 10-inch ebony cock throbbing high up in the air, Frances instinctively approached him; her eyes still locked on his glistening and menacing manhood. But then, Drago raised his hand, signaling her to stop.

"No. Not yet!"

"Why Drago? What is it?", she whined as she looked up at Drago' face.

"Beg for me!" he commanded, like a master to a slave; now confident with the knowledge that Frances wanted him so badly; aching madly for his body particularly his ebony cock.

"Drago. . .please. . .please. . .please!" she whimpered.

"Beg me!" Drago ordered her harshly. With a bewildered look in her face, Frances knelt down in supplication before a naked Drago.

"Please, Drago! Please! Please. . .",she begged like a slave to a master. Then, with the compassion of a lord, Drago beckoned her to stand up and come to him. Submissively, Frances rose and advanced towards him. Drawing near, Frances then pressed her warm breasts up against Drago' bare chest. With Drago standing rigidly, unmoving and silently, she then proceeded to kiss him passionately, her tongue exploring his warm mouth while all the while she stroked his cock. Drago again broke off her advance. Puzzled, she looked at him with all the affection, and whispered pleadingly.

"Drago. Please let me worship you. . .like a god. I want to adore you. I want to be submissive to you. Always. Forever."

"Then you know what to do," Drago hissed. Again, Frances knelt down on her knees in front of Drago, her mouth so close to his cock; her hands cupping his buttocks.

"It's so beautiful," Frances murmured, her face almost almost touching his cock. Drago then placed his hands on the back of her head. But Frances did not need any guidance. She knew her duty. Knowingly, she then reached behind him to hold his ass as she wantonly wrapped his cock with her loving mouth, smothering his big, long, black cock with her luscious lips, sliding them up and down until he became very hot. Frances continued to suck him while her hands endlessly explored his balls and the sensitive area between them and his ass. Then after wetting her finger with saliva, she inserted it gently into his ass and moved it in and out.

"Frances, it's so good!" After what seemed like several wonderful hours, Frances released his cock and slid his tongue down the shaft until she reached his balls. As she licked and sucked the soft skin of his magnificent cock, Drago's hips started thrusting forward, faster and faster. Like a slave, Frances allowed him to fuck her in the mouth; delighting in the fact that she was being treated like a pussy. . .a slut. . .a bitch. . .a consummate woman. She then sat him on the sofa, continuing to fondle his balls while she put his cock back into her warm, hungry mouth; suckling like a hungry baby on a mother's breast. Finally, releasing his captive cock in her mouth, she looked up gently but wantonly at Drago' agonized faced.

"Come in my mouth. Fill me with your love," Frances begged Drago over and over as she coaxed his cock into ecstasy, teasing him by holding the blood-swelled head inches from her mouth. Then wrapping it again lovingly in her mouth.

"Please Drago feed me with your come! Please!" Then, she gave his cock one last caressing kiss, Drago started coming, shooting thicks glob of his cum into her hungry mouth. Like a slave who has not eaten for many days, Frances covered his cock with her mouth, swallowing his cum, until the tempo of hip thrust slowed, until not a drop came out of his mighty proud black cock.

Still kneeling, Frances, her lips glistening with his cum with some dripping out of her mouth, she looked up lovingly at Drago.

"I love you!"

"I love you, too," he whispered as he pulled her up to kiss her. They kissed passionately, with Drago tasting his own cum. Hungrily, he too licked his cum off her face and then kissed her passionately.

"Frances, let me worship you too like a goddess."

"Yes, Drago. I belong to you now. I'm all yours. You own me now. Do whatever you want to do with me."

With that, Drago laid her on her back. Like a hungry predator, his tongue and lips started to lick, suck and explore the folds and lips of her womanhood. He had a special talent for sliding his tongue in and out of her pussy while his lips caressed her clitoris. Frances could not contain the pleasure she felt. She could only feel that her body was on fire. Rather, she could only hold his head tightly pressed to her longing pussy; after what seems to be like eternity. Then, she suddenly felt her body on fire and she finally reached a climax that shook her from head to toe. With her almost endless spasms of pleasures, Frances could only call out his name in submission and in gratitude while Drago relished her honey.

Satiated and strengthened by her love juice, Drago gently took her nipples between his fingers and began rolling and pulling them in slow, alternating circles. Her eyes fluttered and a spasm rocked her body again. Sensing her physical resistance ebb further, he pushed her backward onto the bed and slid his knee between her legs, placing it easily against the softness of her vulva, which lay vulnerably exposed. As he pulled the tender flesh of her nipples, Frances unabashly grounded her pussy against his knee. The lips of her vagina parted, and the wetness of her love juices soon covered his leg. The more force he applied with his knee, the harder Frances grounded herself against him. All resistance to his advances had been replaced by the need to satisfy her desires. Drago could feel her legs drawing him to her, urging him to enter her. Frances moaned as she could no longer bear the sensation.

"Drago, please enter me now. . .please. . .I need you deep inside me!"

"Not yet."

"Drago. . . ."

Kneeling quickly between her legs, he spread her labia and forcefully squeezed the hood of her clitoris, pulling it up and down over the wet, swollen head of her clitoris. Frances responded immediately, opening her legs wide open to him, moaning and whimpering with each stroke and pinching her own nipples between her long fingers. Without interrupting his work on her clitoris, he slid the index finger of his left hand into the pink wetness of her vagina, causing Frances to moan loudly. Slowly, he rimmed the opening, pulling at the tight muscles that guarded her womanhood. A second finger followed. His strong fingers pushed into her warm flesh and penetrated up to the third knuckle. He felt her muscles relax slightly. His fingers slid in and out rhytmically, pulling at her inner lips. The added penetration of his penetration was beginning to bring Frances to orgasm, and he slowed the attention he was giving her clitoris in order to prolong her vulnerability.

Her building physical excitement provided copius amounts of pussy juice. No longer able to restrain himself, he spread and pushed his fingers alternately until the breath of his third knuckle was surrounded by the stretched muscles of her cunt.

"Oh...please....more!" moaned Frances. He began to suck her now enlarged clitoris into his mouth. Her Poison-scented pussy plus the pungent aroma of her secretions were more than he could bear. Her body trembled with excitement as Drago continued eating her. Shudders of ecstasy filled her body and she was quickly on her way to orgasm again.

"Oh, stop! Oh Drago I'm going to come again!" Frances gasped. She started to wrench her head from side to side in delirious ecstasy.

"Drago!" Shuddering, gasping, she screamed as she came, clutching Drago' head between her quivering thighs as his tongue and mouth kept it up, drinking her juice. Shaking violently as her orgasm came, she lost all sense of where she was and who she was.

He raised his head to watch her lovely face express total abandonment to his control while her vagina opened completely, while the series of pulsing contractions began to fade with her moans. With glazed eyes, Frances looked up to him.

"Drago, please fuck me. . .I need your cock deep inside me. Please!" She was almost in tears. Drago strong hand cupped her breast, cupping its fullness.

"Did you ask for me?" he asked her softly.

"Yes, darling." But Drago was not satisfied with her acceptance.

"Beg for me bitch as I have begged for you in my heart and loins for so long." Frances looked up at him.

"Please, Drago, please. Give me your cock, please! Fuck me please! Please fuck me now!"

"Oh, yes, Frances. Yes, my love." Drago cupped her buttocks, lifted her legs around her neck and entered her slowly not wanting to hurt her with his ten inches of manhood. As he entered her, Frances could only moan his name with mix pleasure and pain as Drago eased his cock very slowly into her; stopping from time to time to let her adjust to the girth of his mighty black cock. To Frances, the penetration seemed like eternity. She felt too that she could not take him all inside her, much as she wanted to. But then, she did when she felt that his cock seemed to strike her very heart and let out a long moan. As Drago managed to put all his cock deep inside her, Frances came again. Drago could only watch Frances shake her head in pleasure from side to side, all the while moaning his name endlessly.

"I love you the way I always wanted to love a woman. You belong to me now. You are now my woman…my bitch…my whore!" said Drago. He was in her, very deep.

"Yes. I'm yours now. . .always. . .forever."

“Tell my you are my slut! Tell me that you are my whore now!”

“Drago! I am your slut! Your whore! Your slave! I am yours!”And Frances abandoned herself to his black strength and then countered with her own way she had always instinctively known to respond with another man. But then, Drago promptly pulled out his cock. He could feel Frances' resistance.

"Drago, please don't!" With his cock finally out of her pussy, Drago said:

"Tell me you belong to me."

“Drago, I belong to you now. Can't you see that you own me? That I am yours? Your slave?" she moaned.

With that Drago, entered her again. Very slowly. Inching his cock. Frances could only close her eyes and let out a long, low moan again as his long, black cock pierced her deeply again. She felt her lungs congest. He was so huge, so long and so powerful. She again felt so afraid that she could not take him all. But again, she was able to. And doing so, she squeezed and stroked his cock with her pussy, allowing him to enter her further deeply. She felt what seems to be a hot steel deep inside her womb. She felt she was going to die, feeling pain and pleasure all at once as she felt his cock go down deep inside her again very slowly. She thought the probing of his cock will never end. Her legs wrapped around him tightly.

brown_c
brown_c
5 Followers