Frances & Drago

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brown_c
brown_c
5 Followers

Then he was all the way inside her and for a long moment was still. She felt the tingling reach up into her belly. Slowly he began to move, gently at first with long smooth strokes which made Frances moan, then picking up tempo, until he was slamming into her like a triphammer. With each thrust, Frances could only moan and utter small whimpers: "Oh Drago...Oh Drago..."

Finally, she will take it no more.

"Stop! Drago, please, stop!" she cried. His body came to a rest against her; he was still hard inside her. Frances looked up at him. In the light of the fireplace, the fine patina of sweat covering his face and chest glowed copper.

"Are you all right, darling? "Would you like me to fuck you some more?" She nodded her head slowly.

"Yes but slowly. Love me with your cock," Frances said softly.

Anybody would have agreed that it was a beautiful sight: Brown on black becoming one. Frances felt that even if her husband saw them, he would not have noticed them, for she felt her body one with Drago’. Frances was on the bottom, lying on her back with her eyes closed, her short black hair touching the floor, her legs spread wide and held high with her toes pointed to the ceiling. She was sighing softly and edging her hips forward as the broad-shouldered powerfully built black Drago who hovered over her was penetrating her with a penis that in the firelight looked like a big, long burning rivet. It was a sight so stunning as their illicitly interlocked bodies moved in the changing light amid the crackling sounds of burning logs. It was a sight that Frances thought her husband would have love until he would recognized the familiar shape of her thighs and see the big, black, long and powerful penis oozing in and out of her pussy, provoking her pleasurable sighs and pounding back her buttocks.

Slowly, with sensuous twitchings and murmurings, the lovers subsided out of the giant stride of fucking until they lay still and exhausted. Drago tried to roll off her, but Frances' body crept after him, not wanting to let go of his cock. Frances shuddered as she pressed hard against his long, hairless ebony body, keeping his still hard cock inside her; she felt all pussy now, so sensitive and alive to his living, sensitive flesh.

Frances and Drago lay glued together, illicit passion slowly ebbing to a tender residue of completion. After a time, Frances lifted her head to gaze into his face still taking his cock in her pussy. Her eyes were seeing, her mouth tender.

"You were so good to me. I love you, Drago. I want you close to me. . .deep inside me. Always. . ."" she said, finding it necessary to whisper the words because they were so fraught with great love and lust. Frances placed a fingertip on his mouth, traced the softened line of his lip. She leaned to kiss him, her mouth softer than his. She could taste the smell of her pussy; it excited her, faintly but warmly, as it gave her the immediate sensory memory of what he had done to her with his mouth. Then Drago had to ask.

"Are you really glad we fucked? Do you want me to fuck you always?"

Frances laid her cheek on his chest, seeking the wiry brush of hairiness against her skin. She moved one hand to his crotch, to cradle warmly his still erect cock, his balls with his cock still deeply inside her.

"Yes. I love you. I love your...your cock, your balls, I love everything about you, your mouth, your cock, your cum and all. Take me again, Drago. Fuck me again."

Drago smiled and he put his hand on her pussy to begin again the joyous fucking. Drago stood up, and pulling out his cock inside her, and pulled her up. Standing close to each other, "I love you Frances," he said. Frances felt his warmth flowing into her, as she clung to him. His hard cock poked against her belly. Frances' hand dropped to encircle him again. He was still hard and moist in her fingers.

"Drago! Drago!" she cried. Drago stared into her eyes for a long moment.

"I want to fuck you on my bed."

Then lifting her under the arms, he raised her into the air before him. Automatically, her legs widened encircling his waist tightly, then slowly lowered her onto him. It seemed as if, he were thrusting a burning rod into her heart. Still standing, still holding her, he began to move slowly inside her.

The Morning After

There were faint bruised on her breasts where Drago had squeezed and sucked them, but they could not be seen in dim light, and in the daytime a little body makeup would cover them. She placed her hand on her pubis and gently parting the soft black hair, examined herself critically. Her pussy felt heavy and swollen and seemed slightly red and irritated. A faint tingling went through her as she thought how Drago had fucked her with his magnificent 10-inches of manhood, how she felt so full with his cock all night long, in her pussy or in her mouth. Always, she remembered that his majestic and imperial cock was always inside her, flooding her with his cum. She could still taste him for she cannot remember the number of times he fed her with his semen into her hungry mouth. Nor could count the number of many times Drago came deeply inside her greedy pussy. She never dreamed that she could take all of his mighty cock inside her...in her pussy...or in her mouth. She never dreamed that that her pussy overflowed with his cum or that she could eat a lot of semen. She could never dream that she could cum as many times as she had with Drago. But she did. With Drago. Not with her husband. Or with any other man or lover. And she did likewise never saw Drago' cock grow limp from all their love-making. Rather she always saw him hot and hard. So hard but gratifying; so unmerciful but so overflowing with cum; so untiring and unrelentless but caring.

brown_c
brown_c
5 Followers