Frances & Jeb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brown_c
brown_c
5 Followers

Frances cried with pleasure and beg him to give his cum to her. "Jeb, please. I want your cum in my mouth. Please, Jeb. I want your cum. I want your lovely cock in my mouth. Please, Jeb," Frances begged ecstatically.

"You love my cock? You like that big, long black cock inside you?", Jeb teasingly said as he kept on pounding her slowly and deeply.

"Yes, yes..." Frances moaned.

"Whose cock do you love most, desire most?" Jeb asked as he put his entire cock inside her.

"Oh, it so deep," Frances cried.

"Answer me!" Jeb demanded as he pulled out his glistening black cock.

"Your cock is the best! I love it like no other cock!", Frances cried out as she tried to pull him back inside with her entwined legs around his waist.

With that Jeb, pulled out his now glistening cock, held her head and shove it into her mouth. Frances hungrily sucked and licked until finally Jeb gave out a howl and kept on coming inside her mouth. Frances almost gagged but she managed to swallow most of it while some dripped down her mouth.

They made love again and before Jeb finally gave her his cock and cum, he laid Frances's love-battered body beside her husband while Jeb masturbated on Frances's face. Frances tried to gobbled up his cum as it splayed on her face and hair. With that Jeb left her just a little before dawn.

brown_c
brown_c
5 Followers
12