Frances Ch. 01

Story Info
A Dominatrix struts Her stuff.
2.4k words
4
34k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paerotica
paerotica
52 Followers

The doorbell rang and since he wasn't expecting anyone, he tried to ignore it. It rang again and again. Finally he roused himself away from his computer and headed to the door, slightly irritated at being disturbed.

Without checking who was there, he opened the door, figuring he would quickly rid himself of this unwanted visitor. He did not like people dropping by and while he knew that this separated him from his neighbors, he was just as happy to be allowed his privacy. He was aware that he had a mysterious air in this little town he had chosen to inhabit, he overheard people, what they thought of him and much more interesting, what they wondered about - why he was there, what he did when he wasn't with his children, why he wasn't dating someone, what he was looking for...the townsfolk saw him as being a bit aloof, friendly when he wanted to be but not overly courteous. He was perfectly happy with this arrangement. He wasn't interested in getting involved in everyone's business and the fewer involved in his, the better.

He was surprised, therefore, to see a woman, an attractive woman standing at his door. It took him a moment to realize who it was. She was tall, blonde, quite stunning and dressed all in black.

"Oh, my gosh. What are you doing here? C'mon in, please. Wow, what a surprise! How did you ever find me?" He stood back away from the door to allow her to pass. She walked into his house, taking in every detail, storing it away - standing off to the side of the door.

His face was loose, relaxed, and he looked genuinely happy to see her. She smiled but not overly so.

He turned to walk towards the back of the house, leading the way for her. "Can I get you some coffee? Something to eat?"

He felt her crop swat the back of his thighs and his mind went into shock for a moment.

He quickly turned on his heels, questioning what she was doing, what was going on.

"you will never, ever again walk in front of Me. I lead, you follow and later I will punish you for failing to remember that I don't drink coffee. I drink tea and tea only."

"Yes, Miss Alex," the words came to his mouth as if he had been saying them his whole life versus only a few weeks. He had never imagined he would be speaking them, in person, today, to her, the woman he had been communicating with for months on the internet.

"Make My tea and then go to your room, shower and get on your knees. Wait for Me there."

"Yes, Miss Alex." He could feel his cock growing in his pants and his hands began to shake. He was overwhelmed with emotion and it was confusing to him. He needed time to sort out his feelings but there wasn't any. He put the water on to boil and found the tea bags and the cup to make his Mistress her tea.

She has raised herself onto the kitchen counter, sliding her ass back and spreading her legs, slightly. She held her crop in her hand and he was too scared, too nervous to look at Her, to meet Her eyes.

When he heard the kettle begin to whistle, he poured the water over the bag and waited for the water to turn the appropriate color. He kept waiting for Her to speak, frightened to make the first move, to break the silence She was comfortable sharing with him. It made him uncomfortable and She seemed to relish this fact. She could see his hands shaking, just slightly and it excited Her.

He placed the cup of tea next to Her on the counter and awaited further instructions. Again, he was too nervous, too excited to meet Her eyes, so he kept his gaze downward, hoping to avoid further punishment.

"Look at Me," She instructed. He did as he was told. He began to smile, this was the woman he cared about, this was the woman he could trust, the one who knew his deepest darkest secrets. She was also the woman he had treated unkindly and he had a feeling in his gut that made him a little woozy.

"I came here today, driving four hours, to see you. I hope you can appreciate that."

He began to speak, to agree that, yes, this was very kind of her and he was appreciative but before the second word left his mouth, She grabbed the collar of his t-shirt, brought his face very close to Hers and slapped him across the cheek.

"Did I give you permission to speak to Me," She asked? "No, I did not. I gave you permission to look at me, to stare into my beautiful eyes, which would be enough for most men but you think you deserve more, deserve better. I am here today to squash that notion, once and for all. I am done playing your sorry-assed games and today I will either make you see that you are a pussy man, you are not worthy of Me and that you are only half a man without Me or you will make the mistake of continuing to play with Me, to play with My emotions, to run scared whenever I come close, and you will lose Me, forever. I am sick of this shit, frances, is that understood."

He felt his cock grow larger in his pants but he did not take his gaze away from Her. "you may answer Me, you sorry piece of shit excuse for a man."

"Yes, Mistress, I understand, fully and completely."

"Good...good....very well. I will give you the chance to prove yourself to Me. Turn around and pull down your pants. I want to see your bare ass."

He did as he was told. He turned around and with remarkable ease, pulled down his pants. When he heard his belt buckle hit the floor of his kitchen, he realized just what he was doing and the humiliation of it all kicked in.

"Remove your pants completely." Again, he complied but he could feel the blood rushing to his face. There was a competition in his body, blushing or hardening of his cock. His cock was winning, at this point.

He heard her boots hit the floor and it seemed that simultaneously, he felt the sting of her crop on his bare ass. He flinched, she repeated her actions - again and again and again. He could feel the welts rising on his ass and he could also feel his cock rising, hitting his stomach as he was bent over, totally exposed to Her desires.

He felt her crop running up his thighs, lightly touching his balls and cock, tapping gently, then with more force. He began to get a little nervous...each swat of her crop was a little more painful than the previous one.

Her hand slipped between his thighs, grabbing his cock, bringing it back towards his ass. He felt the leather twine being wrapped around it, tightly, and it felt more swollen than he could ever remember it being. She laced up his penis, wrapped the cord around his balls and tied it all off in a knot that would be tough to unravel.

Again with the tapping of his balls with her crop. He felt like his excitement might burst right out of his balls, his cock, he was engorged and excited and stuck.

"Go upstairs and wash your filthy self, scrub your asshole and your slimy cock and balls and make sure that you smell sweet like the girl that you are, when you come out of there."

It was a little difficult to walk but he did, rushing upstairs, leaving his pants in a puddle on his kitchen floor. He caught a glimpse of himself in the hallway mirror on his way to his bathroom and he looked ridiculous - with only a t-shirt on, his cock half-hard, trussed up, tied around to his balls...and his ass covered in red stripes from Her crop.

God, he was glad to be alive today. He hadn't felt this much excitement, this alive, this connected in well, years, if ever.

He climbed into the shower, scrubbing under his arms, around his cock and balls, careful not to let anything come untied, and he paid particular attention to his ass, his asshole, he wanted it to be clean and fresh for his Mistress.

The bathroom door opened and her boots were loud on the marble. She was using the crop to intimidate him, hitting her hand with it, to make the cracking sound that turned him on so much.

"you best be clean when you get out of that shower. I did not drive all this way to meet some dirty-assed fool. Do you know how to clean yourself?"

The shower curtain was pulled back, swiftly, unexpectedly and she just stood, staring at him, at his body. He began to cover his cock and balls with his hands but she swatted them away with Her crop. She watched him growing more uncomfortable with each passing second as she just stared at him, at his beautiful body. She was in complete control of this situation and She knew it.

"Hand Me the soap," her hand outstretched. He placed the soap in her hand, quickly, precisely. She soaped hup her hands, placing her ever-present crop on the side of the sink, still within easy reach, should She need it.

He watched as the bubbles grew in Her hands, as She twirled the soap, around and around in her hands, between Her fingers. She then shot the soap out, between her hands onto the shower floor.

"Pick it up," She commanded and when he bent over to fetch the bar, her fingers slid into his asshole. Two of them, at least, but to his untrained asshole, it felt like her entire hand.

"Don't make any sudden moves and don't try to escape from Me. Your punishment will be severe enough as it is. Understood? You may nod yes or shake your head, no."

He nodded.

"Good frances."

"Now finish rinsing off while I leave my fingers right where they are, spreading your asshole for my amusement."

He rinsed off the best he could and when he bent over to turn off the spigot, She made it known, to his tender asshole, that She was in charge - fully and completely.

She used her fingers to guide him, out of the shower, into his bedroom and onto his bed. It was when he was lying ass up, on his bed, that she finally removed Her fingers from his asshole.

"Do not move unless I instruct you to do so. Do not look at Me. Do not speak to Me, unless instructed to do so. And if you cum, for any reason, before being granted permission, I will put a chastity belt on you that you will never forget, and I will take the key home with me to Boston. Do we understand each other, frances? You may nod yes or no."

He nodded, eyes downcast, ass in the air, exposed, humiliated and hotter than hell.

She pushed his head to the bed and instructed him to open his mouth. "Now, suck your ass off of my fingers."

He had never tasted anything so wonderful as his own ass smells on Her hand. It was magical, transforming.

She walked away from him, leaving him in the vulnerable position and he heard Her fidgeting with something but he couldn't see what it was. He waited, patiently - excited, frightened, and a bit in awe of this woman, her nerve.

He felt her body getting closer to his, heard her footsteps and was anticipating another swat on his ass but instead, he felt the cool goo of a lubricant covering his ass. She was dripping it down his ass crack, letting it run into his already-tender hole. Then Her fingers began to work their magic, in and out they slid, stretching, pushing, probing. He could feel his hole getting bigger and bigger, almost against his will.

"That's a good boy, frances. Trust Me, let yourself go. You know what an asshole you have been to Me, you know that you don't deserve this treat, this thing that you want more than all others but I am a kind Mistress and I want to train you. I want to give you the chance to please Me, as you should want to, with every fiber in your being, with every bone in your body, with every breath you take."

His asshole felt like it was on fire. She wouldn't let up, pushing, stretching, then taking a break to blow on it, to rub his ass...then, as he began to relax, a set of twelve swats with her crop...then smaller ones, climbing up his thighs...then the tip of the crop, pressed against his asshole, toying, lightly swatting.

Then he felt the unmistakable feeling of the cold, plastic dildo, pressing up against his ass. He could hear the vibrations as She turned it on and he knew that the inevitable was finally about to take place.

He had expected more of a warm-up time, more time to even get acquainted before they ended up here but when She did allow him to meet her eyes, he could see the fire of her passion, the anger, the disappointment, and her humanity, her kindness...a strange and powerful combination - not like any he had ever experienced.

"Take a deep breath in for Me, frances," and when he inhaled, she impaled him. He saw stars, and he tried to climb away from Her, on the bed, but she had her hand wrapped tightly around his very swollen cock and balls. He was trapped.

He could feel the tears well up in his eyes and even felt a couple of tears run down his nose before hitting the bedspread. He didn't know if it was tears or snot or saliva as every orifice felt like it was secreting something - as if everything was being pushed out of him as she pushed Herself into him.

The pain was mind-blowing, but then again, the whole day had been...

to be continued

paerotica
paerotica
52 Followers