Frances of Venus: Report 06

Story Info
Wrong Hole.
3.3k words
3.43
17k
00

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frances of Venus started as a series of dreams drawn from all the Star Trek Series and the strong desires that right triumph over evil and sex be recognized as valid not scorned. You need to read Reports One through Five for background. Episodes 2 & 3 are in the Sci-Fi section, where the Star Trek names were changed to address liability to Literotica. The story continues now that I'm back from vacation in the real world.

It is assumed you have the clearance to read the previous secret crystal image reports on the alien called Frances of Venus. This is the continuation of the report labeled "Goodbye, my Love", the hunting and genocide of the once vast and powerful Rem Species at the hands of this alien.

Frances' initial experience at Deep Space Nine, when she was just a human is described in the report labeled "The Deepest Space Nine." Many years later by some scientific mystery, Frances absorbed the energy and matter of an entire planet called Venus II in the Gamma quadrant and went on to do the same with it's sun. Now she has solar powers harnessing all the aspects of a solar entity including its immense gravity. She could wield it like a force field around a planet. Enough power to open wormholes at will. Her telekinetic and telepathic powers were multiplied to an unknown degree. She was without dispute the most dangerous being in the galaxy. She helped many cultures through her telepathic liaisons but was known more for her atrocities.

The slaughters came about based on her three laws or "Factors" as she called them. Factor One said no slavery in any form was allowed in the neighborhood of Venus. She didn't love slaves; she just hated slave owners. Since the planet Venus now traveled with, in or somehow dimensionally connected to her, this applied to anywhere in the galaxy – her neighborhood. Factor Two called for the slaughter of up to one million inhabitants for any people who kill any friend or lover of hers. Factor Three meant immediate death to anyone who insulted her. It's all in "Frances of Venus- Report One." The Federation had attempted to develop defenses against her solar and telepathic powers. She found out about the Solar Project and destroyed one starship Enterprise with it. That information is contained in the report titled "Tit for Tat."

Subsequent reports told the story of her revenge for the slaughter of one of her loved ones and the attempted mutilation and murder of another by the Rem. When she declared war against them for both Factor One and Two, she sentenced them to genocide. She destroyed their planets and slaughtered them until their numbers were in the hundreds and scattered across the galaxy as fast as they could get away. One of the richest and last Rem families, the Malel's fled to Deep Space Nine.

On Deep Space Nine, Captain Sisko was holding a conference with Lt. Jadziah Dax and Major Kira. The Malel family, once owners of the Rem Indentured Servant Mines, had just asked Sisko for Asylum. Sisko had sent word to Star Fleet. Ambassador Frances' Liaisons were on the way to help smooth tensions. Sisko knew Star Fleet was not going to hand over the family to Frances to be slaughtered. It was also ridiculous to think that the station could defend itself against the beautiful alien. They could only hope the name of Star Fleet would help.

Crystal Image On.

"From what you told me It doesn't sound like Frances really minded your last encounter, Major"

"Captain, I'm afraid there's more."

Between Dax and the Major a more serious story unfolded.

After the golden shower encounter described in "The Deepest Space Nine", Frances had transferred to another station awaiting assignment on the starship Voyager. From time to time she visited the beautiful Jadziah Dax.

One evening Frances arrived at Dax's quarters around 11:00 p.m.

"Dax, I'm hungry what's to eat?"

Jadziah sat lazily on the couch dressed in a see through soft white blouse and a flowing skirt. Her beautiful dark hair was down around her shoulders. She opened her long legs wide. She had no panties on. Her long pink labia lips looked moist in the dim light. She began to vigorously rub her clitoris and moan lowly.

"Jadziah, what are you doing?"

"I'm warming something up for you!"

"Oh, Is this an 'All You Can Eat' service?"

"Real funny, Come here."

Frances threw a pillow on the floor and got comfortable. Frances loved Dax's cunt. Her thick lips sucked on Dax's clit. Her greedy tongue licked back and forth between that fresh clean cunt and asshole until her face was wet with the juice of Dax. Frances sent a vibration through Dax's body that caused her to shiver. Even the computer had trouble determining how many times Dax cried "Yes" or some variation of that.

Afterwards, Jadziah looked at Frances with those pretty blue eyes and said, "I really think I don't want you playing around with Kira. I think you both enjoyed that golden shower episode a little too much. You haven't been with her lately have you? I don't want to kiss you and taste her vagina. That gives me an idea. She should be leaving Quark's about now. You could catch her coming down this hall. Catch her and French kiss her."

As she spoke she took a finger and wiped the moisture from around Frances' lips and stuck it in Frances' mouth. Then she said, "When you tell her that you can't be with both of us and kiss her goodbye, she'll ask if you were just with me. When you tell her you just finished licking me, she'll be turned off from you and won't bother you again."

Frances looked shocked. "Are you kidding?"

"No."

"Listen Dax, I'm not going to bother her again."

"But she'll come after you."

"I can't do that, that's ..."

"That's what disgusting? Are you saying my pussy is disgusting? You didn't seem to think so for the last hour."

"No, that's not what I'm saying, but..."

"Listen, Frances if you don't, then don't expect to come back here anymore."

Frances cooed as she leaned in and began kissing Dax on the neck. "Come on now Dax, don't be cruel to me."

"I mean it Frances."

"Dax, Please..."

"I mean it! Computer, locate Major Kira."

"Major Kira is in hall 7."

"She's almost here, go now Frances."

"Dax, please."

"Go or No!"

Frances had a bad feeling about this but grabbed her robe and entered the hall as Kira came walking. Frances grabbed her face and kissed her on the cheek.

"I just wanted to say goodbye Kira because Dax doesn't want me to have anything to do with you anymore."

Kira took Frances by surprise when she grabbed her by her short jet black hair pulled her hair back and face up and deeply kissed her. Frances fought to stop her but Kira loved to control her and nearly took her breath away with the kiss.

"No, wait Kira..."

Kira smothered her again with a wet kiss. Frances tasted a little wine on Kira's breath and there was no telling what Kira tasted, if anything.

Frances was too scared to say anything when Kira released her and walked away.

The next day Kira called Frances to an isolated area. Frances didn't know that Dax had told Kira just what Kira had enjoyed in that kiss. Frances thought Kira wanted to talk, but she also knew Kira didn't like people playing tricks on her. She decided how she would tell her. Before she spoke a word, Kira caught her with a blow that almost broke her rib and knocked her com badge off. Frances doubled over. Kira slapped her face then hit her again and again until she fell. Frances was crying as she lay on the floor. She begged Kira to at least call Sick Bay. Kira walked away. That was the last time Kira saw her.

"I left her there. She must have dragged herself over to her com badge." Kira said as she finished the story. By her look you could tell she was not very proud of it.

Sisko moaned as he stared at Major Kira. "Great, now Frances may want revenge on us. Could things get worse?"

That challenge always seem to elicit a response from the Cosmos.

"Odo to Captain Sisko." came over the air.

"Go ahead Odo."

"The Malel family is not in their room. In fact they are not on board the station. It appears that Garak convinced them to visit Bajor to get the latest fabric for some new clothing."

Sisko sat down and held his forehead. Kira looked at Dax's puzzled face.

Dax looked at Sisko. "Wait a minute! Garak is a Cardasian. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Kira jumped up. "He just put all of Bajor in danger. Captain what are we going to do?"

"What else. Find them!"

"Command to Captain Sisko, Star Fleet on priority channel One."

Admiral Rontu at Star Fleet was furious that the family was missing. "Captain, listen to me carefully. That family is seeking to escape and it doesn't appear that they are safe anywhere in this quadrant. Any damage to Star Fleet's relationship with the Ambassador must be minimized, but we can't turn them over to her either. This is a very sensitive time. I suggest you find another option Captain and do it fast. Frances was last reported doing work in the Cytor region, but she'll find out about the Malel's soon enough if the Liaisons haven't notified her already. Word's spreading and the entire Federation is looking at you."

Kira led the planet wide search for the family. Dax stayed at her command.

"No word yet, Captain, wait there's something coming through the wormhole.

Correction, that's through A wormhole, not ours. Red Alert Captain?"

Sisko shook his head no. The Z-ship shined like bright silver against the station lights.

Everyone in the room stopped breathing.

Dax broke the paralyzing silence. "We're being hailed."

Sisko took a deep breath and pulled on his uniform "Open communications."

The view was of a beautiful woman with short jet-black hair in an extremely sexy barbarian war outfit complete with sword. There were plants in the background and very little instruments. Frances didn't look very angry. "Hello, Captain."

"Hello."

"It's been a long time. A lot has changed. We've realized some of our mistakes."

Frances raised her eyebrows then exhaled. "I don't have time for the long past."

"Glad to hear it" Sisko said with true relief.

Frances smiled a soft laugh. "So..."

Sisko remembered it was useless to lie or try to deceive the telepathic Ambassador.

"They're not here."

Frances scanned him. Normally she didn't scan others without permission but she had a little less respect for him because of the way he had treated her. Then she spoke.

"Is she trying to hide them on the planet? That's not very smart." Her face grew angry.

The Captain hurriedly interrupted her line of thinking. "'Major Kira is not responsible for the Malel family's disappearance.

Dax didn't need to be a telepath to read what was on Frances' mind. "Frances, Kira is sorry and I must confess that it was I who created that mess a long time ago. And Kira is not sympathetic to the Malels either."

One of the ensigns called out. "Captain, Bajor is experiencing strong tectonic stress."

Dax looked at him, then at the screen, "Frances, Please!"

Sisko yelled "We are looking for them and yes I hope to find a solution in the meantime."

The tremors stopped.

Dax pleaded, "Frances, your liaisons are on the way. Why don't you come here and we can talk and wait for them." She looked at the Captain as if to ask if it were okay.

"We would welcome that." Sisko said somewhat nervously.

Frances thought for a second. "I'll wait here thank you, until it's decided exactly which government I have to deal with." The screen went blank.

A Bajoran ensign said, "Emissary, you have to protect Bajor."

Sisko was annoyed and ignored him as he and Dax headed into his office.

Dax looked at Sisko until he sat down. "Benjamin, you're going to have to drop this in somebody's lap. Star Fleet's commitment on Deep Space Nine is to protect Bajor and the wormhole. Whether you like it or not as Emissary you're supposed to be protecting Bajor, but if you drop it in their lap and they don't respond properly to Frances she could take out the entire planet. She may do that to get back at Kira. I don't know if the aliens in the wormhole could help them. If Kira turns them over to you it's the Federation's problem and..."

"I think Admiral Rontu would rather Bajor take the weight. They're not part of the Federation now. He doesn't want to hurt our relationship with the Ambassador or make her mistrust us."

"Benjamin, either way the Malels are not safe with anybody."

"Not in this..."

Sisko's eyes lit up. "Get me Kira on a secured channel and I want you to convince Frances that Kira and I are sorry for what happened in the past. Kira and I will meet with her to discuss it. I want her to be calm when we find the Malels. Maybe we can convince her to spare this one family."

"Are you sure?"

"Just do as I tell you."

Hours later, Kira stood alone at a remote landing pad. She had just shut off the field communication set when she looked up and saw Frances. Frances looked calm but was hiding something behind her back in her hands.

"Hello, Frances."

"You're not on Federation territory now Kira. Where are they?"

"They were just seen entering the wormhole."

"You really think your prophets will stop me?'

"I don't know."

"I'll find them somehow and no one will stop me when I do, for now I'm upset." Oddly enough she didn't sound upset, but more like she was reciting a corny speech. This confused Kira for a second but she didn't have much time to consider it.

"I have a present for you, Kira."

"Wait a minute, Frances that was a long time ago and a dirty trick played on me."

"But I didn't French kiss you; you kissed me. I at least owe you a slap."

Kira was prepared for that and allowed Frances to hit her so hard it dazed her. When she shook her head to clear it, Kira realized that a gravitational field had her pinned against a waist high boulder face first. She couldn't turn to face Frances. Frances walked around in front of her. From behind her back she revealed a strap on dildo that she put in her mouth and wet. Kira stared at her and it. Frances tilted her head and sucked on the dildo then whispered, "It's not going where you think."

"Whoa, Frances come on now."

The grav field loosened enough for Frances to get her hands around Kira's waist and rip her suit. With her other hand she positioned the head of the dildo.

"Frances, Please don't. I'm sorry. Look. I'm sorry."

"Don't worry its just a little lesson in control. I'm not going to hurt you. Much!"

Frances' slow strokes moistened the dildo in Kira's tight pussy. Then Kira felt the pressure against her anus and Frances' fingers against her clit.

"Easy, Please."

"Anything you say Major tight ass."

Kira tightened her butt.

"Kira this could be painful if you want. Resistance is futile."

Kira's butt was not giving up its treasure so easy, but Frances had an ability to cause vibrations in her lover's body that began to tease and please the anus. Frances slowly pushed in and started pumping.

"Ouch, easy damn it!"

Frances slowed the pace of her hips as she kissed Kira's neck. Kira's grip on her arm relaxed. In between moaning, "okay, I've learned" that turned into "Shit" or "Damn" Kira's breathing increased. Frances began to send vibrations through Kira's body. Kira began to shake violently, grabbed the rock and moaned loudly. Soon she orgasmed with a cry that was a cross between a long grunt and a muffled scream.

On the station, Dax walked into Sisko's office. "What's happening? Kira just called in again asking for medical aid. What was the secured message she called in before?"

"I'm sorry Dax. I gave you info to misdirect Frances if she scanned you. We weren't going to ask Frances to spare the Malels. The Malel's just escaped through the wormhole."

Dax looked puzzled. "Benjamin, the wormhole has not been activated for over two hours, at least not OUR wormhole."

"What?"

"I'm positive."

"Med lab to Captain Sisko" came over the air.

"Go ahead."

"Major Kira is here resting, but before she went to sleep she mumbled – It's not going where you think." Both Dax and Sisko looked puzzled.

"How is she?"

"She's ok sir, mostly sore, but I'd rather she tell you of her condition."

Sisko looked at Dax. "Get me the Admiral on my secured channel."

It took two hours to get through. Dax came into the office to let him know they had the signal. When Admiral Rontu appeared he had a worried look on his face.

Sisko informed him of the escape, but the Admiral shook his head no.

"We received a video feed of the Malel's exiting a crashed ship on Tiris II right here in the Alpha quadrant. Tiris II is an independent colony. Frances declared war on Tiris for aiding her enemies. There's a blue gravitational field around the planet. She's destroying the planet as we speak." Admiral Rontu took a deep breath. "Captain, please clear the room. This is for your ears only."

Sisko looked at Dax and she left the room. Then he looked back at the screen.

"Benjamin, Tiris II housed the Telepath Project. It was a undercover lab developing a telepathy-based weapon. It was to find an advantage for us to block Frances' telepathy, if we ever needed. We don't know how she found out. The Ambassadors liaisons must have known something because they turned around in mid trip to your station."

Sisko looked down in thought as he mumbled "It's not going where you think." Then his eyes widened and he began to get pissed. "The wormhole. Wait a minute. SHE USED US!" He slammed the wormhole report pad on his desk. "She knew all along we would try to send them through the wormhole. That was our only choice. She opened up her own wormhole before they reached the real wormhole. She wasn't chasing them; she was corralling them to Tiris II. And we helped them escape to their doom. Great! Now everybody assumes she destroyed Tiris for helping the Malels. I bet you the Liaisons indirectly supplied that video feed. Damn it, we can't say anything without implicating ourselves in the family's escape or admitting the Telepath Project. This whole damn chase was about Tiris and the second weapon!"

"Agreed. She must have known the location for a while now. We didn't even have time to warn anybody. Nobody even thought about Tiris II until this happened. Two hundred people. They're all dead, Benjamin. Payback to the Malel family was just icing on her cake."

"So was Kira."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Captain, the more she executes plans like this, the more it makes us think a defensive weapon is necessary. We're going to have to develop something in a different quadrant. Maybe the starship Voyager can keep her busy for a while. They can request her help. Benjamin, we're going to have to get smarter people to execute this. She's screwed us royally on both the Solar and Telepath projects."

"Yep" Sisko sighed and shook his head. "With NO Grease!"

Crystal image fade to black.