Francine and Her New Neighbors

Story Info
Francine plays with her new neighbors.
3.8k words
4.25
51.6k
33

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lrt83
Lrt83
69 Followers

When Kevin was 18 years old he had the greatest summer of his life, thanks to a new next-door neighbor.

She had moved in a few months ago and Kevin didn't see her much of her at all. He lived next to her with his Aunt Kate, separated by a row of bushes and trees.

Working out and continuing to run five miles a day as he did for his high school cross country team, Kevin was great shape, and had a good tan from staying outside many days mowing lawns so he could earn money to attend college, as he didn't have a scholarship or any funds besides what he could earn himself.

It was a very hot June day, so hot Kevin had sweat thru his T-shirt after just a couple of mowed yards. He was walking back to his home for lunch when he saw his neighbor in her front door way waving for him to come to her. Thinking something was wrong, Kevin rushed over to her, pulling the lawnmower behind him and saw the most beautiful older woman he had ever seen.

She had slight wrinkles all over her face and neck and wore a low-cut white T-shirt that was barely able to conceal her breasts, and a pair of white short shorts that hugged her hips tight. She had auburn flowing hair down to her shoulders. She looked like she was at least 50 years old and smelled wonderful. Kevin was getting a hard-on that he was trying to cover up.

"Hello, I don't believe we have had the pleasure to be-introduced," the woman said in a sweet sexy voice.

She reached out her delicate hand and said she was Francine. Kevin looked her straight into her emerald green eyes and said his name was Kevin. He shook hands with Francine and his hand was twice as big as hers.

"I've been watching you and was wondering if you would mow my lawns, front and back. I'd be able to pay you $20 for both if that would be acceptable to you," she said.

That was below his price of $40, but she could have asked him to do it for free and he would have eagerly said yes, as he did. She told him to be sure to come inside the house, using the back door, after he was finished, and she would pay him. She also said to try and finish in about 30 minutes.

That was cutting it close, but Kevin accepted her deal with a nod, never leaving his focus on her eyes.

After 25 minutes Kevin was nearing the end of the back yard and rushed back to her home, but then walked gingerly toward the back door and entered as she requested.

There she was, standing in the kitchen, wearing a pink semi-sheer negligee and puffy pink slippers. She looked drop dead gorgeous. Kevin's eyes popped open and at that point Francine giggled.

"I was watching you in the back yard, and you were hustling. I can see you are dripping wet." "Would you care to take a shower?" she said with such a demure little voice.

It was an offer Kevin never thought of but was all for. She grabbed his left hand and led him through a hallway and up the stairs to her bedroom and an adjacent bathroom. She told him to strip, and she would return. When she left, he kicked off his shoes, nearly ripped off his shirt, and took down his shorts and boxer shorts at the same time. In a few minutes Francine returned, this time wearing a pink string bikini panty and nothing else. She was the hottest woman Kevin saw and he couldn't think straight.

"My Kevin, what a large penis you have. It is all covered up, though. Would you mind if I did a little trimming?"

Kevin nodded yes, and smiled, and she went into a drawer, and came back with a can of lavender scented shaving gel, a Venus razor, a towel, which she had warmed with hot water and left her sink full of it.

She placed the warm towel over his crotch, then poured some of the gel into her tiny hand and then rubbed that onto Kevin's balls and pubic area. It felt so good, he thought to himself.

"Do you trust me to do this without hurting you," she said. "Oh yes, please continue," he said.

It took her about 15 minutes to remove all his pubic hair and the hair around his balls and base of his penis, leaving him completely bare down there.

"This is going to feel great when you are with a girl, or when you masturbate," she said with a cute smile.

She then put a little more gel into her hand and started rubbing his penis and balls with it and suddenly Kevin got so hard he felt like he was going to erupt.

"Now Kevin, I've got a little surprise for you later, so would you be my good boy and not cum now? I do want to taste your hot cum, and feel it on my body, but you have to be my good boy and wait."

It was difficult for Kevin slow down, but he didn't want to disobey Francine. He thought of baseball and what his coaches told him about hitting the ball, and soon he was relieved of his hard on..

They took a shower together and she used her scented soap to clean up Kevin, and all the time he watched her tight body, her creamy white alabaster skin, her legs, lovely rear and her boobs , which sagged just a little, and her areoles and nipples were a light pink color. He wanted to kiss her all over her body.

She dried him with a pink bath towel and led him out of her bathroom.

"I can't send you back wearing those stinky clothes," she said as she looked down at the pile of his wet items. "I may have something from my late husband that might fit you. He was about your size."

She rummaged in the back of her closet and found a shear white summer shirt and a pair of light white baggy shorts.

"These should fit you, now put them on, and when you get home, keep it on, and you can wear some other shoes, but stay in this outfit. It looks very handsome on you."

The clothes fit great and Kevin agreed to keep the outfit on. She handed Kevin his phone and wallet from his shorts and a $20 from her purse, and she patted him on the rear to go.

Kevin rushed home and found his aunt in the kitchen cooking.

"Is that you, honey? We are going to have company over for dinner tonight. I met the new neighbor a few days ago and invited her over for dinner.

Kevin was stunned. He couldn't believe this was happening. A woman who nearly gave him a hand-job, who he showered with, was going to eat dinner with him?

Just then there was a knock on the door, and Kevin went to answer it. He opened the door and there stood Francine, in a wonderful looking summer tennis dress, pure white, which showed off her eyes, hair and her pinkish lips.

"You must be Kevin," she said with a glint in her eye. "Your aunt has told me so much about you."

He played along and led her to his aunt who was busy in the kitchen, and left as they talked. He went to watch some TV, and soon heard his aunt call him for dinner.

Usually they ate at the kitchen table, but with a guest over, his aunt set up the dining room table. Aunt Kate sat closet to the kitchen, and she told Kevin to sit on the other side, next to Francine, who was already sitting there.

When he sat down, Francine looked down and he watched her lifting her dress to show her clean waxed pussy, and she smiled at him as if she told a joke.

"Wow!" Kevin said.

"What's up, Kevin," his aunt said.

"Nothing really," as he sat down.

After Kate sat down, they started eating the salads, Francine moved her left hand to Kevin's crotch and started to move her hand in a circular motion on top of his penis, which started to get erect. He looked over at her and she simply smiled and said, "This is wonderful salad dressing, where did you get it?"

"I make it myself, its an old family recipe that I would be glad to share with you," she said.

Kevin had trouble concentrating as Francine kept rubbing him in a way that his aunt couldn't see. Both were talking and suddenly he heard his aunt say something to him in a stern way, "Don't be so rude to our guest. Stop zoning out."

"Yes...I'll do that," he somehow was able to say as he was trying to avoid shooting off.

Francine just looked at him and smiled and he looked at her. What seemed like five minutes of her rubbing me, Kevin was sweating all over, and he couldn't hold back and started erupting in his white shorts, a large amount of cum spread out over the fabric and seeped out.

"Does something smell strange all of a sudden," Francine said out load.

"Yes, I smell something strange. Kevin, do you smell it?" his aunt asked.

Breathing heavily Kevin nodded no, and then Francine looked at him and said, "Oh my gosh, did you just cum in your pants?"

He looked at her curiously and saw her give a demure smile, and then his aunt erupted.

"Can't you control yourself at the dinner table!"

Now stand up and show both of us what a bad boy you are!"

Kevin was humiliated, but did as she said, and he got up to show both women his humongous cum mess.

"My gosh that looks like a lot of cum, darling," Francine said.

"Are those new shorts you are wearing, Kevin? Go upstairs, take them off, clean up and put on something else and come back downstairs.

He looked at Francine and she stared straight at his aunt talking about him. He rushed upstairs to his bathroom, stripped off the shorts and started washing himself when he heard someone on the stairs. He looked up and suddenly saw Francine standing there.

"Wasn't that fun, Kevin," she giggled. I loved it. You looked so humiliated in front of your aunt," she said as she laughed.

'I told your aunt I had to pee, and I do, so I thought I would do so with you watching me, my good boy."

As she lifted her dress and sat down on the toilet seat, she motioned for Kevin to come over. He stood in front of her and she grabbed his still semi-hard cock and placed in her in mouth. It felt so good. She masterfully used her tongue to massage his cock and made it so hard again and he was going to cum when she pulled out and said she was done peeing.

She wiped herself and stood up, and flushed the toilet, and told him to hurry up and get downstairs for his dessert.

Kevin came downstairs a few minutes later, and noticed Francine wasn't there. His aunt told him she had left in disgust and that He should be ashamed of himself.

Aunt Kate's phone dinged and she talked for a few minutes and clicked off. "Francine just called, and said while she was sickened by what happened, she needed your help to carry something upstairs. Now try to contain yourself," she said with a little laugh.

Kevin walked over and knocked on the door, and Francine opened it. She was still wearing her hot little tennis dress.

"That was some fun with had over at your house, ready for some fun, my good boy," she said.

Kevin wondered why she was doing this to him, but he nodded yes and asked what she wanted him to carry upstairs.

"Why me, of course, if you want your dessert," she said.

Kevin lifted Francine into his arms, and carried her up the stairs, smelling her neck and hair the whole time. She had such lovely perfume on it was attracting Kevin to her even more.

She asked him to continue to carry her to her bed, where I set her down. She sat on the edge, removed her tennis dress and told Kevin to strip as well.

"If you want your sweet desert, then be my good boy and get on your knees right now," she said.

It was the first time Kevin was giving oral sex, but the sight of Francine nude and wanting him was so exciting, he dove into it. His lips pressed against her awesome smelling pussy and his tongue separated her lips. She was warm inside, and it tasted so good. Francine let out low moans and was moving in small rocking motion, and within a few minutes he felt a gushing of warm fluid into his mouth and onto his face. She patted him on his head and he looked up to see her smiling.

"That was wonderful, my dear. Now stand up and let me return the favor."

Kevin steadied himself up, with Francine's pussy juice still on his face and under his nose, and she put his erect penis into her mouth. He felt she was good as before and within a few minutes Kevin couldn't hold back, as she fondled his balls, he let out with a torrid of pulsating cum, which left him grunting with each flow.

She told Kevin to clean up in the bathroom and go home and tell his aunt She told him to tell his aunt that he helped her to carry a table upstairs, and to come back next week to mow her lawns.

After he returned, his aunt said that he had to see Francine the next day. Aunt Kate said she would bake some chocolate chip cookies and he would bring them over to her house and she told him to be on his best behavior.

The next morning Kevin got dressed, saw the plate of cookies and left to see if Francine was home.

He knocked on the door and soon after she open it. Francine looked so beautiful, wearing a short pink bathrobe and her pink slippers.

"My, what a striking surprise this is for me this morning. Is that for me?"

"My Aunt Kate baked these cookies for you and told me to be on my best behavior when I brought them to you."

"Well, I'll be the judge of that. Come inside and we can eat some cookies," she said.

Once inside, Francine walked him to her kitchen and stopped at her table. She turned around, sat on the edge, opened her robe to reveal her nude body, and told him to drop his shorts and start fucking her.

Stunned and excited, Kevin took his shorts down to his ankles as Francine grabbed his penis and watched it grow, then guided his hard penis inside her vagina. It was so hot. Kevin started pulling in and out of her, getting a good rhythm as he looked at her beautiful body and started to fondle her breasts and nipples.

She started moaning and said no one had ever fucked her so good as he was doing. Wanting to last longer, but realizing he couldn't, after a couple minutes Kevin pulled out and ejaculated onto her breasts.

Francine spread the cum on her breasts and tasted it with a smile.

"Oh Kevin, thank your aunt for the cookies. Tell her they were the best I ever had," she said with a wink of her eye.

A week passed before Kevin saw Francine again. He was mowing his lawn and he saw her watching him in a downstairs window.

When he was finished mowing Kevin walked over to her home, and she opened the door.

"You look all hot and sweaty, would you like to come in for some cool lemonade?"

Kevin nodded yes and they went inside and sat at the kitchen table.

Francine was wearing her pink robe and slippers. As he drank the lemonade she told him she couldn't pay him to mow her lawns. Kevin said it was his pleasure to do it for her for nothing.

Kevin thanked her for the lemonade and went to get the lawn mower and started working on Francine's lawn. She called his Aunt Kate to tell her what an upstanding nephew she had.

"Thank you, and, well, Kevin is really my son. I adopted him as a child when my sister and her husband died. He still calls me aunt,," she said.

"Very nice of you darling. That's so lovely."

"If you don't have dinner plans, would you join us tonight. You are so nice to me and Kevin."

"I'd love that," Francine said.

Kevin arrived at his house and went straight upstairs to take a shower. Soon after he got dressed and came downstairs.

He was watching TV when his aunt asked what he wanted for dinner. They discussed it and settled on ordering a pizza.

At around 6 pm the doorbell rang and Aunt Kate asked Kevin to get it. He opened the door and saw Francine, wearing a white jumpsuit that was unzipped down below her breasts.

His mouth was open and Francine asked if she could come inside.

"Yeah."

Francine walked to the kitchen and started talking with his aunt. Kevin was glad to see her, and was wondering what would happen at dinner.

At his aunt's urging he again sat next to Francine, who whispered in his ear, "I really like the taste of your cum, and I want more, right now."

His eyes went wide, and Kevin was fearing she would rub him off again under the table. Then he looked at his aunt.

"Francine and I were talking about what happened the last time we shared dinner together," Aunt Kate said. "If you do that again we decided we would need to punish you, so you will not to do that."

Kevin sat there stunned and felt humiliated, and could only say OK. They started eating salads and again Francine placed her left hand over Kevin's crotch and started massaging him. It was more forceful than the first time.

Just then the doorbell rang and Aunt Kate said it was the pizza she ordered.

Francine leaned over and whispered in Kevin's ear, "You are going to give me your biggest cum ever or be punished later. That means you'll get 2 punishments. You will cum when your aunt is back here. Hold back as long as you can my good boy."

Kevin was transfixed on Francine's eyes and smile, and knew he was trapped.

Aunt Kate came back and asked Francine if she would help her in the kitchen. That is when they conferred that Francine was going to make Kevin cum, as she did the last time, and discussed the punishment. Kate laughed a little and started to really like Francine. She listened to what Francine said and said she agreed to do what she said.

Kevin took deep breaths and tried to release some pressure. They both returned with the pizza and side dishes.

Francine sat down and used her left hand to rub against Kevin. He was getting hard fast and had to think of other thoughts to avoid the inevitable.

After 10 minutes of rubbing there was no way Kevin could keep from shooting off a load of cum. He looked at Aunt Kate and then Francine and then looked down and quietly grunted as he came over and over again.

"Is something the matter," Aunt Kate asked.

Before he could answer, Francine said "Oh my golly, Kevin, what did you do in your shorts?"

"Did you come in your pants again?" Aunt Kate said.

Francine asked Kevin to stand up and both women we're aghast at the amount of cum all over the front of Kevin's shorts.

Both women stood up.

Francine told Kevin to remove his shorts and hand then her. He did and stood there with just a T-shirt and flip flops on.

He was nervous when Francine started to sniff and taste the cum on his shorts.

"I told you if you did this again you would be punished," Aunt Kate said.

She grabbed the wooden pizza server and told Kevin to stand in front of the table and bend over.

She started spanking his ass with hard whips. Kevin was wincing with each blow after 20, and his cum-covered penis was getting hard again.

"Kate, I think I should take over," Francine said. "Kevin, be my good boy and stand up and back up a few steps."

Francine was nude and sat on the table, and told Kevin to fuck her. He moved forward and entered her vagina. She reached up to control the in-and-out motion. She told him to remove, his shirt.

Kevin looked up and saw his aunt was also nude. He hadn't really noticed what a super hot body she had. Breasts with small red areoles and nipples, a little belly pouch and thick thighs. Her sweet smile let him know this was OK.

Soon Kevin said he was going to cum and wanted to pull out, but Francine told him to be her good boy and give her his hot cum in her pussy. In a minute he let go and blasted a big amount of cum that leaked out of her pussy.

Kate was amazed at what happened and could not take her eyes off of Francine's open, used and cum splayed pussy.

She motioned for Kevin to back up.

"Kate, be my good girl, get on the floor, crawl over to me, and the cum my good boy left in my pussy."

Kate leapt down eagerly, crawled over and started to lick out Kevin's cum.

It blew his mind, but Kevin stayed there to watch.

Francine then asked Kevin if he wanted to eat pussy again. Kevin nodded an eager yes, and when Kate was finished, she sat up on the table next to Francine with a big grin on her face, and Francine ordered Kevin to replace his aunt and kneel in front of her. Kate was all for it, so Kevin got in position, and with his aunt watching, placed his face in Francine's pussy.

Lrt83
Lrt83
69 Followers
12