Francis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They lay there for sometime recovering their energy. Kevin reaches over and turns off the tape. Bill says that he is going to the refrigerator to get cokes and asks if anyone else needs something to drink and Fran with others of the boys says yes and give their orders.

They all just lay there until Bill comes back with the drinks. Then after sipping her coke Fran looks around a the naked male bodies around her.

"I can't believe we just did that!" "Oh, but thank you all so much. I would not have wanted to give my virginity to anyone else or to have chosen between you all. As it is everything happened spontaneously and I love you all so very much."

Fran then reaches over and kisses Kevin's dick just where his ball sack attaches, then turning the other way does the same to Bill. She then sees Bob with shit still clinging to his dick and points to the shower. "There is a bar of ivory in there so you will not come out smelling like a girl. Get with it mister!" And Bob sheepishly slinks off into the shower, and everyone else grins at each other.

12