Frank and Iris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next day my attorney called me and told me that he had heard from Haarbauer.

"He says we can go pound sand in our ass because we have no proof. All we have is what your wife told you and he said he will deny it. I hate to admit it, but he is right."

"Don't stop the suit. I'll see if we can get something that we can use."

"How can you do that?"

"I don't know. Let me think on it."

I spent the next two days doing what I needed to do to get ready for the move. Iris was still at her sister's so when I got home from work I called her sister and asked to speak to Iris. When she came on the line I told her we needed to talk and I asked her to come home so we could sit down at the kitchen table and do it. She said she would come over, but she wouldn't stay.

She arrived at seven and I had coffee made. We sat down and I told her about my move to the coast. I gave her the real estate agent's card and told her that she was going to have to handle the sale and I would be back for the closing when the house was sold. I told her I would be staying with Marci until I could find a place of my own and that she could reach me there. Then I asked her the sixty-four thousand dollar question.

"Why Iris? Why did you cheat on me and with Ted Haarbauer of all people?"

"I told you Rob; it just happened. It was spur of the moment."

"I don't understand Iris. How could it just happen and be spur of the moment."

"I don't want to talk about it Rob. It was a stupid thing to do and it cost me you."

"You might not want to talk about it Iris, but I really do need to know. Was I that bad of a husband that you could do that to me? Was my performance in the bedroom so bad that you had to go somewhere else to get taken care of?"

"It wasn't any of that Rob. I can't really explain my mindset when it happened. All it was supposed to be was Ted taking me to lunch. When he hit on me it came as a complete surprise since he had never indicated he thought of me in a sexual way. Maybe it was the way he came onto me. He asked me if I had ever cheated on you and I said no and I asked him why he had asked that question. He told me that he had always had the hots for me and since we were eating in a hotel restaurant and there were rooms upstairs he thought that he would take a shot. If I'd cheated before maybe I would again with him. I think I surprised him when I told him to pay the bill and get us a room.

"I know it makes no sense to you, but like I told you before I wanted to be something other that a wife and mother for once. I just wanted to do something exciting and wicked for once in my life and Ted coming on to me gave me the chance."

"But why with Haarbauer?"

"It just happened to be the right place at the right time and he was the one who asked."

"Why did you tell me that you liked it and were going to do it again? Was Haarbauer that much of a better lover."

"No, Ted wasn't any better. It was the wicked feeling that I got from having sex with another man. It was exciting and a huge turn on. I had one of the biggest orgasms of my life and it wasn't from the sexual act. It was from the wicked feeling that I got from cheating. I said I'd probably do it again because I wanted more of those fantastic orgasms. Telling you about Ted and me was another stupid move on my part. Talk about being mixed up. On the one hand it was the cheating that made me go off so hard, but it was the guilt from the cheating that made me confess.

"I thought when I confessed we would have the conversation we are having now and I could convince you that my having sex outside the marriage wouldn't hurt us. It would only be sex with Ted and you and I would still have the love that we'd shared for twenty-four years. I was sure that you would realize how much I loved you and that you would let me get the wicked and wild thing out of my system. And it would have you know. Ted wasn't all that great in bed. It was the cheating that made it so good and I'd have gotten over it after a couple of times.

"I know now that I should have kept my mouth shut and let things with Ted die a natural death. If I'd have kept my mouth shut I'd still have you because you would never have known. Does this talk indicate that you might change your mind?"

"Not a chance Iris. I've already told you why. All this talk did was ease my mind. Now I know that it was nothing that I did or didn't do that drove you to it and knowing that will help me sleep better."

Iris left and I got up and shut off the tape recorder that I had hidden on the kitchen counter.

The next day, after making a couple of copies of the recording I stopped by the attorney's office and gave him a copy. I earmarked a copy for Haarbauer's wife, but I'd hold off on giving it to her until after the suit with Haarbauer was settled.

++++++++++++++++++++++

The next week was hectic as I brought my replacement up to date and got everything ready for the move. The house had gone on the market and we had already had two couples look at it. Hopefully that was a good sign as far as getting it sold went. On my last Friday the people in the office held a going away party for me at the lounge just down the street from the office and the next afternoon I was in a U-Haul truck and on my way to California.

An hour out I called Marci and got directions to her place. She must have been watching out the window for me since she was out the door and running to me as I pulled up and parked. I got a big hug and then she helped me unload the car off the trailer I had towed. Next was a drive to a storage facility where I put the stuff from the truck into a rented unit. From there it was to a local U-Haul dealer to turn in the truck and trailer and then we went back to Marci's place.

"Your first night here we are going out to dinner" Marci said, "And then I'll show you around."

"What time will Alan get here?"

"Allen won't be getting here. I kicked his ass out when I caught him doing the woman who lived next door."

"No chance of the two of you putting it back together?"

"About as much of a chance as you and mom putting it back together."

I gave her a strange look and she said, "No one told me pops. I know my daddy and the kind of man he is. There is only one thing that would make him walk away and mom did call me and tell me that the two of you breaking up was all her fault. Besides, the woman next door had a husband and when he got through with Alan there wasn't much left."

"Why didn't you let us know?"

"Embarrassed or maybe ashamed. You two had over twenty years and I couldn't even make it to three."

We went out and had an enjoyable dinner and then Marci drove me around to familiarize me with the area. We ended up at a place called The Blue Grotto. It was a fairly nice place and had a really good live band. Marci was apparently well known in the place and we no sooner sat down than several guys and gals stopped by to say hello. I was introduced to several of the ladies and Marci made a point of telling several of the girls that I was available.

"Why did you do that" I asked.

"If you are going to hang with me pops you can't be a wallflower. I'll spend a lot of time on the dance floor with some of the guys in here and it won't be right to leave you sitting at the table alone. Don't worry; you won't have to figure out what to do. The girls here are pretty forward and they will come after you."

"I don't know sweetie. This really isn't my kind of scene."

"Maybe it wasn't, but this place is just what you need right now. It will put a little life back in you."

As if on cue a rather good looking blond came up to the table and said:

"Can I steal your dad for a dance?"

Marcie laughed and said to me, "See what I mean?"

Before the evening was over I'd danced with five different women and two of them had given me their phone numbers and had asked me to give them a call. I have to admit that it was one hell of an ego boost after what Iris had done to me. I know that she told me that I wasn't lacking, but in the back of my mind there was a little doubt. After all she did go to another man.

On the drive home to Marci's place I asked her if she'd found any suitable apartments for me and she said that she had found several, but I wasn't going to need them because I was going to be staying with her.

"I don't think that's going to work sweetie."

"Why not?"

"I saw the way you danced with some of those guys tonight and I wouldn't want to put a crimp in your love life."

"Don't be silly daddy. Those guys have their own places."

"Yes sweetie, but what if I decide that I want to spread some pollen?"

"We are adult's pops and you have your own room. We will manage."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next week was a busy one as I settled into my new job and got to know the people that would be working for me. Barney must have said something to Pat O'Brian and Pat had spread the word. There were three single women in the office and I could see that two of them were interested, but even though both of them were foxes they were out of bounds as far as I was concerned. No way was I going to open myself to a work place romance to say nothing about possible sexual harassment charges.

I did go back to the grotto with Marci on Friday night and I do have to admit that I had a great time. Anna, one of the girls who had given me her number joined us at our table and asked me why I hadn't called her. I told her I was still moving in and getting used to my new job and the area and:

"I almost didn't let Marci talk me into coming in here tonight."

"Well you are here and so we will pretend that you called me and we agreed to meet here."

Marci laughed and said, "You are on your own pops. If I were you I'd just surrender and go along with it."

I took her advice and had a very enjoyable evening with Anna. When last call came Marci handed me her car keys and said:

"Don't wait up. Tomorrow is Saturday and I don't have anything to do so I may not see you until around noon."

As Marci walked away with one of the guys she had been dancing with Anna said:

"It sounded to me like she was telling you that you wouldn't be interrupted if you catch my drift."

I caught her drift alright and it was causing a small war in my head.

"You can't; you are still a married man" was fighting it out with "You are separated and going through a divorce so you are as good as single" and on the sidelines, jumping up and down and screaming for attention was "You haven't been laid since finding out about Iris."

I don't know why I was so hesitant. My own daughter was encouraging me to do it and there was also the fact that it could be considered that Iris by breaking her marriage vows had released me from my mine. In the end "You haven't been laid..." tipped the scale in Anna's favor.

Was I ever glad that it did!

I hadn't been fucked since the day I met Iris – we made love – but Anna tried to fuck my brains out and she damned near succeeded. She blew me and I ate her. We did sixty-nine and we screwed three times and the last time she took me in her butt. She tried to get me up for a fourth time, but wasn't able. We fell asleep cuddled up against each other.

In the morning we had a sweaty good morning fuck followed by showering together which ended up with me buried in her butt again as she leaned against the shower wall. Over pancakes and bacon at the IHOP Anna casually let me know that she wasn't marriage material.

"I don't have the temperament to live with anyone else. I've tried it and it doesn't work out. On the other hand I can be a great Friend with Benefits."

"If last night was any indication I would have to say that the benefits are worth it. May I apply?"

"Actually, you had your interview for the position last night and you got the job."

I took her home and went back to Marci's place. When I walked in she was there and she smiled at me and with her eyes raised in question she mad the 'okay' sign with her thumb and forefinger and I smiled back and said "Very."

Over the next two months I saw Anna two or three times a week and each and every time she tried her best to reduce me to rubble, but somehow I managed to stay with her. And then one Sunday morning she told me that the night had been our last one. She had taken a promotion and it was going to have her moving to Atlanta. It was a huge disappointment for me. I had gotten used to our relationship and I had hoped that it would go on for a long, long time. Marci told me that even though I would miss Anna there were replacements waiting in the wings.

"Anna has been telling all the girls how great you are and if I had the money I would bet it all on your having a new honey before the week is out."

She was right. The next Friday we had no sooner sat down at a table at the Grotto when women were coming up to ask me to dance. One of them, a hot little brunette named Mellissa – Mel to her friends – asked me four times. The last time was the last dance of the evening. The song was "Nights in White Satin" and as we slowly moved around the floor she pressed herself into my erection, looked me in the eye and said:

"I want to be bad tonight. Can I be bad with you?"

Marci had left an hour earlier and had told me not to expect her before noon so I told Mel:

"You can be as bad with me as you want."

Mel was a new experience for me. She was a nasty little bitch. She liked to have her nipples pinched and she even asked me to bite her clit when I was eating her pussy. She encouraged me to call her a cunt, a bitch, a cock sucking whore and other things. "Fuck me! Use me like the slut I am" she cried as I fucked her. She wanted me to hurt her and I of course said "No way!"

"Please? I love it. Take my ass and don't go slow and easy. Drive it in and fuck me hard. Please lover?"

I let her talk me into it and when I did it I got some idea of what rodeo cowboys went through when they were trying to hang on for a ten second ride on a bull or a bucking bronco. She went wild as I pounded her ass and I had to keep a firm grip on her hips to keep from losing her.

Just how nasty was Mel? When I'd shot my wad in her ass and pulled out she spun around and took my dick in her mouth and she wouldn't let go until she had me up again.

"I want it in my ass again" she said and I obliged her. The second ride wasn't as wild as the first, but it was still memorable. When it was over she had me set the clock for seven.

"I have to be home before nine so I can take care of my mom."

When I asked she told me that she still lived at home with her parents and her mother was an invalid and needed a lot of care.

"Next Friday night? Please?"

"Absolutely."

Mel was my friend with benefits for the next two months. I could only see her on Thursdays and Fridays because she worked afternoons and Thursday and Friday were her days off. We had to play at Marci's because of Mel's mother.

"If I brought you home with me she wouldn't understand lover."

As wild as Mel was twice a week was more than enough. Playing with Mel came to an abrupt stop one Monday night near the end of our second month. I got off work and headed for my car and when I got there I found a man leaning against it. He straightened up as I walked up and said:

"About time you got here."

"Do I know you?"

"No, and you are going to be sorry that you ever met me."

"What's this all about?"

"I aim to tear you a new asshole."

I looked him over and then said, "It might not be all that easy for you. Care to tell me why you want to try?"

"Because you have been fucking my wife, that's why."

"Bullshit! I'm not screwing anybody's wife."

"You deny you are fucking Mellie?"

"Mel? Mel isn't married."

"The fuck she ain't! She's been married to me for ten years."

"If you are telling the truth and she is married I sure didn't know it. She isn't wearing rings and nobody at the Grotto ever told me that she was spoken for, but I'll tell you this. You kick her out and I'll take her in."

"Why the hell would you do a stupid thing like that? If she cheats on me she'll cheat on you."

"Have you asked her why?"

"She doesn't know that I know."

"You need to find out why. All I know is that if I take her I damned sure won't give her any reason to cheat. But I will say this. Now that I know that she is married I'll keep my hands off of her until the two of you have it out. But I do have a question for you. How can she go out every Friday and Saturday and stay gone all night without you knowing?"

"I drive a truck and I'm gone from Thursday to Sunday."

He stared at me as I prepared for his charge, but he surprised me and turned and walked away.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

I spent the next week thinking about who I'd get to replace Mel. I stopped in at the Grotto on Friday and about half an hour after I got there Mel came in, saw me, and came over to join me. She sat down and said:

"I understand that you've met Royce."

"If Royce is your husband then yes, we have met."

"Is that going to keep us from having fun?"

"That depends on what happens."

"In what way?"

"I told him that I would stay away from you unless he got rid of you. Has he kicked you out yet?"

"No and he won't because he loves me."

"Then we can't play."

"Why not?"

"Because you are married and if I had known that up front I never would have started with you. I would never have knowingly done to another man what my wife and her lover did to me."

"I don't see it that way. I'm only doing with you what Royce refuses to do with me. I love the man, but I need more than twice a week and only in the missionary position. Maybe if I had been a virgin when I married Royce it would be different, but I love anal and oral. I like doggie and cowgirl. Royce makes love to me, but I need to be fucked every once in a while and he won't do it so I look for guys who will. You and I have a great thing going lover. Let's not stop."

"Sorry Mel, but unless Royce tells me that he has kicked you out we are history."

She stared at me for a moment or two and then she got up and moved to another table and within five minutes she had a guy sitting with her. I danced with several other ladies who were there, but made no move to take up with any of them. An hour before closing the guy sitting with Mel went to the bathroom and Mel got up and came over.

"Last chance" she said.

"Sorry Mel, but you know my position on it."

"Your loss" she said and she went back over to her table. When the guy came back they left.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

That night did cause a change in things other than in my relationship with Mel. A loud banging on my bedroom wall woke me up around four in the morning. It was the wall between Marci's bedroom and the one I was using. I heard:

"Oh God yes, yes, yes! Fuck me hard, oh God, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

The banging on the wall was the headboard of Marci's bed as whoever she had with her did his best to do what Marci asked of him.

You want weird? Try listening to your baby girl in the throes of passion. It took me a half hour to fall back to sleep and in the morning when I woke up my plan for the day was to find me an apartment.

Marci was fixing breakfast when I walked into the kitchen. As I poured myself a cup of coffee she smiled at me and asked me if I had slept well. I decided that she didn't need to know that she had woken me up so I just told her that I'd slept like a log.

It was a Saturday and I spent most of it looking for an apartment and I found one that I liked and I filled out the paperwork. When I got back to Marci's she said:

"Mom called. You need to give her a call."

"Why?"

"She has a contract on the house."

"So? I'll mail her a power of attorney."